Once Upon a Time Warp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers

Once he got out of her line of sight, a slightly embarrassed Nina blushed and gave herself a pretend smack in the forehead for her tiny indiscretion. But she was still so lit up that she got to spend these precious two minutes with her beloved professor, she literally skipped all the way to her own car. Her entire ride home was spent with an irremovable grin covering her face, dreaming of all the things she wanted to do with Gerald. She knew deep down this might not be a great idea, as her chances of turning these daydreams into reality were slim, zero and nothing, but she just could not help it. When her heart craved something, there was no stopping it.

She pictured herself on what must have been a hundred different dates with him. Her hands-down favorite was the symphony. More than anything, Nina had always wanted someone she really liked to take her to the symphony. The music was so majestic and moved her in a way she couldn't define. She had only to hope she could find someone who liked the symphony as much as she.

On such a high from the short events of the afternoon, she drove home so excitedly fast she almost got a speeding ticket.

***

February 11th, 9:52 p.m.

"Honey, we're going to bed," Nina's Mom announced to her, and she and her Dad headed to their bedroom. "G'night."

"G'night." Nina threw them a quick wave of the hand, looking at her books. She was pretending to study and do homework, but the truth was that she had finished it a couple of hours ago. She was eagerly waiting for her parents to go to bed. She had been thinking about this afternoon for the last five hours, and decided there was something she was going to do tonight.

She took the precaution of waiting a bit and tippy-toeing down to her parents' door to make sure they were asleep. She could hear light breathing bordering on the hint of a snore. She smiled excitedly to herself, silently closing the door and heading back upstairs.

How handy that her parents happened to be especially heavy sleepers. She jaunted back up to the second floor and around the corner to the master upstairs bath. The master upstairs bathroom was larger than many bedrooms in America. Beholding the jewel in the bathroom crown, she excitedly slipped off her clothes and left them in a trail on the floor. She activated the Hotcuzzi, and set it on just the right level to turn herself on, but not to overwhelm herself or risk waking her parents. Briefly remembering them, even though she didn't want to, she locked the door. She felt slightly guilty about doing so, but they were already asleep, and even on the very slim chance they did come up, at least a particularly embarrassing situation would be averted.

She took a couple of deep, comfortable breaths in anticipation as bubbling hot water piped in and began filling the cauldron at an enticing 104°F. She could feel her body warming up already before she'd even stepped in. Her nipples woke to attention at the natural body heat. When the water reached its maximum point, Nina slowly ascended the marble steps leading to the entrance. She sat on the edge, dipped, and her toes broke the surface of the effervescent water.

Her feet, and then her legs submerged until her soles touched bottom. She closed her eyes and let out a soft initial moan, letting the sensation ride up the rest of her. She already knew she was going to like this.

She felt apprehensive yet. She was, as Steph said, a fifth of a century old, and she had virtually never tried this before. The truth was, up until her Fine Arts course started, she hadn't really felt any genuine interest or desire to engage in this activity. As a result of such inexperience, she wasn't sure how well or effectively she could do this. And it wasn't exactly something on which she could ask for tips, guidance or advice. She could have consulted a book, but at the same time she didn't wish to wait longer than necessary. After a month of biweekly meetings with her professor, admiring his almost godlike beauty—the six-day absences between indeed making her heart grow fonder—she had allowed her crush to flourish and blossom into a glowing magnetism, bordering on the passionate. And after the recent week teetering on the edge of temptation, she'd decided she was ready to take this chance. She wasn't certain if she should, exactly, but the more she thought about it, the greater became the allure of the impetuousness.

Nina did feel a little sheepish, even though she was the only one here. It went without saying that she wanted to do this well, even though she wasn't every bit sure what she was doing. She tended to be something of a perfectionist in and with many things in her life, and oftentimes she herself was her biggest critic. So while she was excited about this, she hoped she could accomplish it with at least relative competence.

Well, she thought, submerging herself into the tub up to the chin, if nothing else, she was getting a wonderful, soothing liquid massage from the lovely bubbles. It was true; no matter what, she wouldn't have trouble getting a good night's sleep tonight.

She told herself to stop thinking about it so much and just go ahead. She parted her legs and slid herself forward to easier access her key areas, letting her head rest against the back wall. She closed her eyes, took a breath, touched herself between the legs and summoned to mind an image of her professor in one of his striking three-pieces. He's such a handsome dresser, she thought. She also supposed she could picture him nude, but thought this might be a little much for her right this second. She could work up to that. She started out with a simple picture of him in her mind's eye, and gently rubbed her furry vagina.

Should I sit on one of the jets? she wondered.

Uh, NO, honey, her vagina answered. Do you have any idea what that'll do to us? That'll drive us TOO crazy. We don't want that.

At least she was familiar with her own anatomy, even if she had never attempted to masturbate before. She briefly wondered how long this would take, but she was perceptive enough to realize if she concentrated on that, she wouldn't be able to enjoy this as much. Forget the time, her vagina advised. Just focus on me. Just focus on Little Nina. And of course on Gerry.

OH...indeed. Focusing on Gerry was a delightful distraction from time or anything else. She seemed to be receiving another message from her little companion under the water. Don't worry, she communicated up to her. Even if we don't figure it out this time, we'll always have another chance. And there's always the bookstore. And the Internet.

Finally, she brought her other hand to task as well. Returning to her mental picture of Gerald, she opened her labia and gave herself a slow, tender first stroke on the inside, bottom to top, which felt pretty nice...she repeated the action a few times, wondering if she should be touching her clit just yet. She innocuously tickled it, just to find out.

Oooh! said Little Nina, signaling her that it wasn't quite time for that at this moment. Copied, she thought, gliding back down to her vagina and resuming stroking. Taking her time, each stroke gradually felt just a little nicer than the last...especially as she imagined she was sitting in the classroom, alone with Professor Watkins, essentially being...privately tutored by him.

After a few more self-fondlings, she got the sense that something she was doing was working, as she let her head tilt further back against the tile wall and gave off a soft, quiet moan. More minutes passed as her sensations grew, and her mind decided to do something her vagina liked very much: it stepped outside reality and began fantasizing.

Taking a turn for the naughty, she imagined that she had neglected to do her homework, or misbehaved in class, or any number of similar offenses that might cause her teacher to detain her after school for a little bit of...discipline, she thought, and the word made her pussy tingle. And again, it clearly just made sense that she be the only one in detention, once more alone with her love. Having to be taught a different type of lesson aroused her like mad. Oh, I like that! her pussy said to her mind. More, more.

Now becoming more stimulated, she tried slipping one or two of her petite digits a little way inside herself to see what would happen. Little Nina rewarded her with a small flush of warm pleasure all throughout as she fingered the edge of her interior. Now bring up that mental shot of Gerry again, said her vagina. Obeying, she focused him in her mind's eye, had him hold still in about a dozen different poses and shot off a whole roll of mental photos of him.

And back to the fantasy...she imagined her professor making her rise from the desk and stand at the front of the room. And...hmm, now what? She didn't know what happened in detention; she had never been there. But she reminded herself that this was her fantasy, and anything could happen here that she wanted. Then her mind made a spontaneous leap.

She thought, Dare I dream up something REALly wild?...Dare I go kinky here? Shutting the rest of the world off outside the classroom door, she eased into an experimental sexual scenario. She took it years back in time, to an age when discipline could be administered in other ways...and imagined he...

Oh my gosh, she mentally repeated to Little Nina, Are you sure this isn't too...OUT there, just for our first time doing this?

Just go with me on it, her beaming pussy insisted. I've got an instinct about this.

Well...okay...she imagined that he made her flip up her dress, and slide her panties down to her ankles, and bend face-down over his desk. Then she imagined, though she wasn't looking at him in her little daydream, that he picked up the yardstick that was sitting on the blackboard slate...returned to her bent-over body...and delivered her bare ass a harsh, scolding whack!

Ooh, yes! Little Nina cried up to her. That was wonderful! Another one!

Okay...whack!

Oh GOD, yes! her now pulsating pussy rejoiced. More! More! Keep 'em coming!

Whack! Whack! Whack! WHACK!! WHACK!!

(Big) Nina found herself groaning in ecstasy. She was aggressively rubbing and burrowing her head against the wall, with as much push as an affectionate cat. She was suddenly discovering just how submissive she wanted to be to her professor. It was a huge turn-on for her, imagining herself bent over like this, face down on the desk, neither hands nor legs allowed to move, enduring her well-deserved castigation, pretending she didn't like it but really adoring it.

She presumed this fantasy of hers was unoriginal—in fact, she might even go so far as to call it a "classic"—but the fact remained, it was lighting her up immensely. She didn't allow its unoriginality to deter her. Millions of people had uttered these words before, but she took such delight nonetheless huskily whispering, "Oh, yes—ouch!—I'm a bad girl, Professor...I've been very, very—ouch!—bad. I deserve to be reprimanded for it. Put me in my place, lovely sir. Punish me, please...I need to learn—OUCH!!—my lesson..."

Her pussy was loving how into this her randy mind was getting. And the happier her pussy became, the more intense so grew the radiating waves of elation she sent undulating up and down and through the rest of her owner's body. Yet Nina soon actually found her horny self on the horns of a dilemma. As smoking hot as this detention/spanking scenario proved to be, the curious part of her couldn't help wondering if concocting up another, different fantasy could prove even hotter and if she should switch gears to, say, a wonderful tableau of her professor in the buff...a vision of his erect cock, standing firm and hard for her...but her vagina instinctively knew better.

No, no, Nina, said Little Nina, Stick with the detention. Trust my judgment, I was right before. Believe me, I'm darned curious about his naked manliness too, but we'll do that another time. I'm in charge right now, and I want Gerry to keep spanking us.

Yes, ma'am, thought Nina. She returned to the disciplinary fantasy scene and her pussy took the liberty of intensifying the force of the spanks. Her eyes fluttered as she emitted another lust-loaded groan. Even with her ass (mostly) stationary on the porcelain, she could almost feel the ruler smacking her across the cheeks, leaving deliciously painful red marks on her young virgin girl flesh.

The passion engulfing her body only grew and grew, built and built. Stronger and stronger, hotter and hotter. She writhed against the Hotcuzzi, letting out whines of longing desire, thrusting her fingers repeatedly in and out of herself, curling them upwards, trying to find and reach her g-spot. The action washing over her was becoming hotter than the bubbling water. She was starting to sweat, so overwhelmed she couldn't concentrate on the fantasy. But her vagina took over for her.

It's all right; I've got it from here, Nina. You just keep it up, babe, keep jilling. Don't even think about stopping now.

Yes, ma'am! she thought. Her arm and wrist were starting to throb, but her pussy had all the control over her now. Roughly thirty seconds later, Little Nina sent her up another message: Clit is erect, ready for activation. Repeat: clit is ready. Circular motion around; do not rub directly on top. Repeat: do not rub directly on top of clit.

Keeping Little Nina's lips separated with her other fingers, she extended her left middle downwards to circumnavigate her clit. It took a sec for the stimulus to reach her brain, but when her clit came to glowing life, Nina couldn't express her exhilaration in words.

"OHHHHH!" she wailed, trying to contain herself but able to tell she couldn't stand it much longer.

Good girl, her pussy urged her, its motor revving towards irrevocable heaven. Identical cries of indescribable joy followed. She didn't know it, but she was ten seconds away from the first major orgasmic event of her entire life.

Nina Sidler indeed felt the climactic fuse imminently set off beneath her. She couldn't be completely positive what exactly would happen, but she had a pretty good idea of how it would feel. Although she could never have imagined anything feeling like this.

We are about to come, babe, her pussy announced to her, We're about to come!

Finally, it happened. The fuse went off and she felt as if her soul were blasted out of the stratosphere. She shrieked her lungs out as the passion-inflated balloon inside her blew open, propelling thousands of sparks of unbridled ecstasy throughout her entire body.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! Oh my God..." she repeated deliriously, feeling her soul floating back down to Earth, light as a feather. An indeterminable modicum of time elapsed as her introductory orgasm ran its course. She wasn't sure when exactly she should stop stroking, until Little Nina eventually told her, Okay! Okay, that's enough!

Nina unhanded herself and let her arms fall lifeless at her sides, joining the rest of her. She dropped dizzily against the wall, let her eyelids fall like unpropped windows, and heaved out a dozen audible sighing breaths.

Holy smoke...I love you, Nina, her vagina conveyed up to her. And I love Gerry. And I love me. And I love you. And I love us.

Took the words right out of my mind, she responded, still radiating her brilliant afterglow.

For half a second she thought about asking Little Nina if she could have another one, but her pussy said, Later, babe, don't be greedy. Too much chocolate gives you a tummyache, and you just had a giant Hershey bar. Drain the water and put us to bed.

***

February 12th, 4:53 p.m.

An extra enthusiastic bounce in her step today, Nina couldn't stop smiling all day, especially from 4:00 to 5:00. With no Steph in class accompanying her today, trying to bring her back to her senses and make her forget all these silly feelings about her professor, she was unabashedly uninhibited with her desirous love. Deep down, a small part of her knew it wasn't advisable, but she just ignored it. She was in love, it was undeniable, and her heart wouldn't let any little nagging voice make her feel otherwise.

When class let out, and she had her test to take home and complete between now and next Tuesday, she waited until just before Gerald was ready to leave again, and repeated the gesture she'd made twenty-four hours before.

"Hi, Professor," she said, trying to control her breathing, "Um...this might sound a little funny, but, d-do you mind if I walk you out to your car again?"

He looked at her a moment. "Well, if you like," he said. "Was there something else you wanted to talk about?"

"Uh, not particularly," she said. Well, actually, yeah, you might say, but unfortunately, I have to at least try like crazy to keep it to myself. "It's just, well...it's more enjoyable to walk with a nice gentleman...than by myself," she explained, proud of her restraint from jumping over his desk, throwing her arms around him and covering him with lip prints.

"All right, sure," shrugged Gerald. They once more adjourned to his car. On the way out, Nina debated with herself whether or not she should link her arm in his. It probably wouldn't have been too forward, but given their relationship, it didn't seem completely appropriate either. She held off on that for now and decided again that being in his solitary company sufficed.

Fifteen feet out into the lot, Nina looked around. "Where's your car, sweet—uh, sir?" she asked.

"Oh, mine's in the shop today," he said.

Before either of them could say anything more, Nina heard a car door open and returned her eyes to the direction in which they were walking, to see...

Oh, my gosh...a woman, stepping out of a different car to greet her professor...

...A woman who...couldn't have been more than thirty years old.

Uhhh...Gerry...that's...your daughter, right?

That HAS to be your daughter, RIGHT? Your MARRIED daughter?

PLEASE tell me that's your daughter!

When she got out of the car, she and Gerald embraced. "Hi, baby!" she greeted him. They proceeded, to Nina's utter horror, to kiss...a long, passionate one, on the lips, arms around each other. Suddenly, Nina didn't feel so good.

Her mind pitifully grabbed at one last disappearing morsel of hope. Oh, God...that's not your daughter...is it.

When they concluded the kiss, Nina, who had thrown her hands over her eyes, heard the woman ask, "Who's this, Ger?"

Nina quickly realized she was being referred to and removed her hands from her face, though the last thing she wanted to do was look at this...person.

Gerald, of course completely oblivious to Nina's feelings about him, said matter-of-factly, "Oh, honey, this is a student of mine, Nina Sidler. She's in one of my Fine Arts classes. Nina, like you to meet my wife, Wendy."

Oh God, no...when she heard that awful four-letter 'w'-word, Nina almost threw up in her mouth. She knew this woman existed, supposedly, or, at least she thought she knew—Steph had certainly mentioned it to her enough times—but, she guessed, she had just always been in denial of it. Being enamored of her professor had clouded her mind of his...gulp...wife's existence. And yet, here she stood, five feet in front of her. Barely ten years older than Nina! How humiliating was that?! Nina felt like she had been kicked in the throat. And as if all that wasn't bad enough, just to add insult to injury, his wife was beautiful. Poor Nina felt like Alanis Morissette.

Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers