Once Upon a Time Warp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

Unreal, she thought automatically.

"Oh dear God," Nina peeped. No wonder they didn't recognize her; she wasn't alive yet!

"Oh...God, I'm...sorry!" she said. "I'm so sorry, I..." She started down the stairs to the door. "I'd explain, but you'd never believe me! I'm sorry, I've gotta go!"

Leaving the befuddled Mortons upstairs in the dining room/kitchen, a panicked Nina scrambled down to the front door and fled outside. It was still pretty dim out. Nina turned around to look at the house, and double-took with wide eyes at what she saw. Even in the dark, it looked...brand-new. It looked newer than she had ever seen it, which of course it was. The paint wasn't chipped, the shutters were in excellent condition, the lawn was beautiful...it looked like it was built yesterday!

Nina wanted to cry. It was her own house...and she couldn't go in. And it was coooold out here. She didn't have her jacket. She only had the clothes she had fallen asleep in the previous night. She looked around and again, her mouth dropped open. She could swear this was not her neighborhood. It looked so...so...not like hers! There were trees everywhere. No leaves, but she could still tell how vastly different everything was here—or, rather, now. In her 2014 neighborhood, there was barely a tree left in every fifth yard.

She rubbed her arms, trying to warm up. "L-Lindsey?" she called.

"Right behind ya, kiddo." She turned to see her fairy godmother leaning up against one of the numerous trees.

Nina blew out an angry breath which she could see dissipating into the air. She marched up to her. "MAY, I HAVE, a WORD, with YOU?!" she shouted through her clenched chattering teeth.

Lindsey shrugged, still wearing only her own dress as well, the coldness not affecting her at all. "'S up to you."

"Oh, is it now?" Nina asked her demandingly. "What did you DO?! I didn't want you to send me back in time! That's not what I meant! For crying out loud, do I look like Michael J. Fox to you?!"

"I command to differ. 'I wish that Gerry Watkins was not my professor anymore, and that he was my age.' Well, ya got it, baby. He's your age, thirty years younger." She blew on her nails and cracked her knuckles. "Besides, you can't make that comparison yet; Michael J. Fox isn't even gonna go back in time himself until a year from now."

Nina couldn't believe this. "Yea—I wanted Gerry thirty years younger! Gerry! Not everybody else too! Not the entire world! My family has no idea who I am, they think I'm crazy, and I won't even be BORN for another nine years!" She stamped the ground. "Oh, I knew it! I knew you'd find some way to screw this up for me! Thank you a billion, fairy god-monster!"

Lindsey wasn't fazed. "Fine. That's the way you want it, have fun on your own." She sauntered around to the other side of the tree and was gone.

Once she realized Lindsey'd vanished, Nina panicked. "Oh, no, no, please, I-I...I'm sorry, Lindsey! I-I didn't mean it! Lindsey, please come back! I'm sorry, Lindsey! Come back!" she called out into the open air.

"Well, if you insist." Again, Nina spun around to see Lindsey leaning up against a different tree.

"Oh, good," Nina breathed a visible sigh of relief. "I-I'm sorry, Lindsey, I didn't mean that; you're not a monster. Can we...can we just go back to 2014, please?"

"Well, that's your call," said Lindsey, "Although, eh...would it not be a shame to just pass up the whole reason we came now?" She produced something from her purse and showed it to Nina. "Your, eh...your young prof here?"

Nina looked. It was indeed a picture of Gerry at the age of 20. Nina saw it and instantly forgot how cold she was. The sight was surreal. Nina had only seen him at 50. She couldn't have guessed she would ever find a 20-year-old, a man her own age, this limitlessly...beautiful. She felt her heart melt.

"And, uh," Lindsey went on, "Need I remind you, as per the stipulations of your wish, he's the one person who knows you in 1984...and he's your very good friend..."

Nina looked back up at her. She remembered now. In all the confusion with her family in the house, she'd completely forgotten. She looked back at the picture again. Her face softened and her mind went weak with the familiar bittersweet feelings of longing and adoration. "Oh, Gerry," she whispered with sweet devotion as the cold wind whipped her hair and face.

Lindsey started to put it away. "But, if you really wanna go back to 2014 right now..." She raised the wand over Nina's head.

Nina glanced up in alarm once more.

"Wait!" she said, halting Lindsey's arm.

***

February 13th, 10:27 a.m.

The sun having risen high enough around the sparse arrangement of clouds, this blustery Monday was in full bloom and full daylight. Nina had wisely asked Lindsey for a duplicate of a jacket and a car just so she didn't freeze. Lindsey was driving her to Gerry's house and Nina was playing with the radio, trying to find something to listen to. Had she been paying attention to the scenery, she would of course have also noticed other major differences in the neighborhoods, stores and shopping centers.

"It's too bad this car doesn't have a CD player," she said.

"Hardly anybody even knows what CDs are yet, silly," Lindsey replied. "CD players right now cost a thousand bucks."

"A THOU—...are you kidding?? Just for a CD player?! That's insane!

"And all these songs sound so weird," Nina went on. "I don't know any of them. I wish I could hear something by Aubrey O'Day."

"That would be quite a feat, seeing as how she was literally born two days ago."

Nina found a station playing music. A song by The Police was just starting.

"Young teacher, the subject...of schoolgirl fantasy...she wants him, so badly..."

Nina quickly changed the station. This time she heard a brand-new song by Van Halen.

"—But I'm doin' well, teacher needs to see me after school..."

She hastily changed it again. ABBA.

"—Seventh heaven when I kissed the teacher...when I kissed the tea—"

"Oh, for goodness sake!" Nina exclaimed, changing it again. "Are you kidding me?"

Lindsey smirked sneakily. It was her. She was amusing herself by messing with Nina, making the radio play all these funny songs. The last song she found was Rockpile's.

"—Teacher, teacher, teach me love...I can't learn it fast enou—"

Nina turned off the radio. "I don't want to listen to any music right now," she decided.

Finally, they entered a suburban neighborhood. Lindsey pulled over onto the side, parked and led Nina up to the house.

They stood on the even-numbered 1100-block sidewalk of Zanzibar Street, three houses down from the intersection.

"This is it?" asked Nina.

"1106, this is the one," Lindsey confirmed.

"Well, what are we waiting for then?" was Nina's next question.

The question was intended to be rhetorical, but Lindsey answered it.

"We're waiting for him to get home from work."

"Home from work?"

"Yeah. He's a T.A. at Denmore. Doesn't have his degree yet."

"Oh...well, when will he get home?"

"In about seven hours."

"SEVEN hou—...for crying out loud, Lindsey!"

"Hey, I didn't make up his schedule."

"Well, can we just kinda...speed things up here?"

"As you wish." Lindsey tapped her.

***

February 13th, 5:29 p.m.

The sky promptly turned semi-dark as the sun shifted position and a vehicle appeared in the driveway Nina hadn't seen before.

"Thank you!" said Nina. She started to prance up to the door.

"WHOA. Hang on, Cinderella," said Lindsey. She reached into her purse and produced Nina a hairbrush and a lint roller. "No offense, babe, but you look like hell."

Nina appreciatively thanked her again and started performing the necessary maintenance on her hair and her dress. When she was finished, Lindsey tapped her on the nose with the wand, and her makeup also cleared up.

"Thanks, Lindsey!" she said. She started up the driveway again, then stopped and turned back around again. "Oh! Lindsey!"

"Yes ma'am?..."

"It is still the 13th, right?"

"Right..."

Nina whispered something in her ear. Lindsey nodded, gave her another wand tap, and into Nina's hand, out of thin air, materialized a bouquet of a dozen roses.

"Oh, they're beautiful!" said Nina. "He's gonna love them!"

"A'right, kiddo, have fun," Lindsey said, heading off, giving Nina the car keys. "Hope you get lucky. Just don't traumatize the guy."

Nina finally trotted all the way up the driveway and the steps and rapped on the door.

She heard the door click open before her and caught her breath as her heartbeat sped up again.

When Gerry opened the door and saw Nina outside, and she him, she gave him a huge, friendly smile and an equally fond wave. He still had on his tie from work. His hair was longer and stylishly gelled. And there was no gray whatsoever. But she didn't care. Oh gosh, she thought, he's so young...and he's even more handsome and gorgeous in person!

He stared at her straight-faced a moment, then asked, "Uh, yo...can I, like, help you, Miss?"

Nina's smile evaporated and her face turned to alarm again.

He waited another second, then grinned at her. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!"

A flourish of relief washed over Nina, and she laughed. He held the door open for her. "C'mon in, Nina!"

Oh, thank goodness, Nina thought. Finally someone knows me. Her tummy was doing backflips, but now they were happy backflips. "These are for you," she announced. Gerry brought her a vase and she deposited the roses.

"Happy early Valentine's Day," said Nina, her eyes welling up with love.

"Thanks! I'm so psyched you came over; what a cool surprise!" said Gerry. He led her to the couch in front of his TV. He made sure the couch cushion was in ideal position, and fluffed up a pillow to place beside it. "One cushion for you, my lady, no waiting."

Nina melted. It was like the sofa equivalent of pulling out her chair for her. "Why, thank you, kind sir," she said, almost crying.

He turned to head to the kitchen. "Go ahead, sit down, I'm just about to watch The Man With Two Brains."

"The...what With Two what?"

"It's a Steve Martin movie," Gerry called to her as he came back with a bag of chips. "It's one of my favorites. 'S totally hilarious."

"Oh, I love Steve Martin!" said Nina. "I loved him in Cheaper By The Dozen!"

"Cheaper By The Dozen?" Gerry chuckled as he returned with the chips. "He's a little too young for that! He was only, like, four years old when that came out!"

"Wh—" Nina started to utter. Then she remembered. Oh yeah.

"He's got another one in the theatres right now, it's called The Lonely Guy. Supposed to be, like, really romantic and funny."

"Awww, I'd love to see that!" Nina exclaimed, getting more and more excited. "Would you please take me?"

That sounded a little forward when it came out of her mouth. Whoa, slow down, Sidler, she told herself. But to her great delight, Gerry said, "Awesome idea!"

That's right, she realized, I did tell Lindsey I wanted us to be really really good friends. She was so jazzed. She was so pumped. She couldn't believe it, it was like her heart's dream was coming true. She was so excited she was almost afraid to have any chips, or anything else to eat. She wasn't sure she trusted her belly to keep it down. And now she had a date to see him again after this!

"And then Friday, there's a movie coming out's supposed to be, like, really good. It's called Footloose."

She gasped, letting the '80s-speak influence her. "Omigod! I, like, totally LOVE Footloose!"

"What?"

Oops. "I mean, I...uh, I'd totally love Footloose," she corrected herself. "It just sounds really cool. Really cool title, y'know."

She watched as he inserted the VHS tape into the VCR. Wow, she thought. That must be state-of-the-art right about now. Then her eyes grew in amazement to see him actually twist one of the knobs on the TV, manually, to turn it on, and then turn the other knob to the VCR's location at channel 3. WOW, she mentally repeated.

They opened the chips and settled in to watch the movie, laughing as it progressed. About midway through, Nina worked up her courage to slink her fingers between his, interlock them and hold his hand. He welcomed the gesture. She celebrated a little inside.

"My gosh, he's so young," said Nina, who was used to seeing Steve Martin in his 60s.

"Well, he's not exactly, like, our age," chuckled Gerry.

Letting a few more minutes go by, Nina brought her socked feet up on the cushion beside her, slipped her free arm around his, keeping their fingers linked, and rested her head on his shoulder, just hoping he wouldn't mind. This he was quite okay with as well. Practically Nina's entire life was being made this evening, little by little. She could barely contain her growing joy. In a way it was somewhat artificial, as she had to wish to make this happen, and her fairy godmother granted it for her—and thank goodness right about now Gerry couldn't read her mind—but she was holding out hope that this could possibly turn into something genuine.

As for Gerry, his feelings and familiarity towards Nina may have been modified as well by the elaborate wish, but he was thoroughly enjoying himself too. The soft, feminine body beside him resting on his felt nice, and warm, and he was getting the feeling that she cared about him...maybe even as more than friends. He wasn't sure if he should attempt to find out or not.

After a little more than an hour had passed through the movie, neither of them was paying very much attention to it anymore. Nina had nestled her head into Gerry's shoulder, both of them resting against the back of the couch, her neck craned to an angle where she could gaze up into his heart-dizzying face. When Gerry glanced at her, her eyes sparkled with the adoration she'd felt for him since day one, that same silly smile putting the rosy blushy life in her cheeks.

The movie was beginning to wind down to a close, the two of them exchanging more eye contact and "come-hither" expressions. At last, Gerry chose a fateful moment to toss the caution to the wind, lean down...and kiss her.

The kiss lasted just a brief second, resulting in Nina's face morphing into an unreadable portrait of astonishment and euphoria. In a million years she never would guessed he would have been the one to set the wheels of affection in motion. Every part of Nina Sidler's body—literally, every part, without a single exception—responded to this solitary short, one-second lip-lock. Though she would have been hesitant to admit it, that was all it took; her juices were officially in motion.

Gerry, who was starting to become pretty swept away himself, struggled to hold on to some rational thinking. When he saw the countenance of amazement her face had become, he turned apprehensive.

"Oh, uh, I'm...I'm sorry, I, uh..." He didn't know if he should be apologetic or not. "I'm...like, not sure if I should've done th—"

Nina threw her arms around him, jumped on top of him and pinned him down on the couch underneath her, smothering his face with her lips. She clenched her hands into fists, flexed her arms to her maximum strength and pressed him into her embrace as hard as she could. She ground her breasts against him, wishing she could surgically sew their bodies together...wishing she could...

Oh, Lindsey...?

Whoa, Nina...on second thought, don't do that, she told herself. Lindsey is NOT the image we need right now.

Gerry reacted under his slacks. Nina felt it, right between the legs, and her hormones went wild with desire. The sensation turned her on so much she swore she could feel and hear her vagina beeping under her dress. She entangled her legs around Gerry's and pressed herself down on him, almost crushing his bones.

Y'know, Little Nina, I'm suddenly VERY very glad we did what we did the other night, she communicated down to her pussy. If we hadn't, I'm not sure we'd have had the nerve to do THIS.

They had to take two seconds out to break from the kiss, just to gasp for some air. Both of them felt sweat breaking out on their foreheads. Their hearts were in a race to see whose could beat faster. Their genitals seemed to draw to each other like magnets. Nina's pussy asked her mind, I want him. I want him! Can I keep him? Huh? Can I, can I, please, please, please?

And unbeknownst to her, Gerry's dick was asking him basically the same thing.

They telepathically read each other's thoughts, knowing they were of one mind. Having green-lit each other, Nina clumsily picked herself up off him and starting yanking everything off. Gerry's legs were a little too drained of blood to move himself, so he started sliding all his clothes off lying on the couch.

It barely took two minutes, and they were both stark to the bone. Nina lowered herself beside him on the couch, as they resumed making out, melding their mounds of naked flesh together. Nina played with Gerry's chest hair. His hand went further south on her.

"MMMmm!" she cried, tongue and lips in the line of duty. She was melting all over him like hot fudge. His fingers were slipping Nina's pussy generous doses of manual love, and she was lapping it up like a thirsty dog. She wanted to reciprocate and fondle and stroke his cock, but she wasn't sure how. She didn't want to do him any harm. But Little Nina volunteered to take care of that herself.

Gimme that hot dick! I want his dick! the dripping pussy shouted at her owner. Please, let me have that BEAUTIFUL dick!!

Again, Little Nina was in charge right now. She pried her (mouth's) lips off him and said, "Would you put it inside me?..."

He reacted with surprise. Ohdon't get carried away, she told herself. "But...just the tip," she amended. "Okay?"

Nina put her arm around Gerry and turned his body over onto his side, along with hers. They continued making out. Gerry's hands roved her torso, caressing and squeezing her breasts and her back, as Nina opened her (pussy's) lips with one hand and softly wrapped the other hand around his cock, guiding its head into her waiting, yearning, starving cunt.

Somehow, once her right hand fed Gerry's cock inside her, it also acquired a certain technique to fondle and grope the rest of his dick and balls. Her pussy must have been conveying instructions to her hand, she could only figure. Again, just like on herself, she knew her hand was doing something right, as she heard him groan through the everlasting kiss. And gradually, though neither of them planned it, more than just the head of his dick entered her. Her pussy overrode her mind and drew the cock further in.

A wonderful sensation of being the only two people on Earth settled over them. The movie ended and the tape rewound on its own. The roses drank up the water in the vase. The clocks ticked. Outside, the world peacefully spun its merry way.

Four minutes later, Gerry detached from the kiss to tell her, "I have to take it out; I'm gonna come." He fastened his own hand around it. Neither of them especially wanted him to, but he finally plucked his dick out and his hand took over, jerking himself off.

Oooh! both Ninas thought. Little Nina was disappointed her visitor had to depart, but watching him stroking himself, the way his muscle flexed as his hand moved up and down on his cock was pretty marvelous too, making the rest of his body burst with lust.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers