Once Upon a Time Warp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers

He was moaning and shouting, awaiting his imminent climax. Nina couldn't declare her love for him sufficiently. She couldn't care less how old they were or what year it was; she never wanted to leave him. She found that her mouth had become jealous of his hand. She realized she wanted to suck his dick, so bad. She wanted to suck it so much...but she would rather learn better how to do it first.

Her pussy was cheering, pulling her hand down to join it. We don't have to fantasize about it, Nina said to her elated vagina. It's happening! Right in front of us! He's stroking his...HARD...cock for us, right here and now!

Ten seconds later, she saw something else she never thought she'd see: Gerry came. Wildly. The essence squirted out of the tip of his throbbing reddened dick, flying in every direction. It was mesmerizing to see. Some of it landed on her, on her belly, her thighs, her legs. It felt hot...and gooey...and as if the sight of him shooting off his prize wasn't enough of a turn-on for her, his hot love jizz christening Nina's body as well set off a chain reaction within her that catapulted her over the edge right along with him.

Their respective orgasmic shrieks harmonized into a duet of mutual paradise. Nina breathed into Gerry's torso, and her teeth gnawed into his flesh until she left him a hickey, which he barely even noticed.

Gerry couldn't believe the evening could have taken such a spectacularly carnal twist. If he didn't know better, he would have sworn this girl came out of a different dimension, or a different time, to be with him tonight and give him an evening he'd never forget. His eyes fluttered. He somehow knew this girl, she was a friend...and now she had become much more than a friend...and yet...where did he first meet her? For the life of him, he couldn't remember.

...Where did she COME from?...

Nina couldn't believe it either. The object of her affections, her dreams, her fantasies, her desires...had actually returned her passion and romantic fire...and they had made love. Blissful, heaven-sent love...she never wanted this moment to end. Her head again settled upon his shoulder and chest, as both bodies shut down, in magnificent splendor, and unconsciousness took over.

I love you, my sweetheart, she mouthed into his chest hair.

***

February 14th, 9:36 a.m.

A 20-year-old Nina Elizabeth Sidler and a 20-year-old Gerald Allan Watkins awoke together, lying in the precise same physical positions in which they'd fallen asleep on his sofa in 1984. They were now dressed again...in Nina's present-day bed.

As they woke, once more in each other's arms, they smiled and shared a soft kiss, before Nina realized what was now happening.

Gerald actually knew what the deal was this morning, but Nina didn't. Seeing that they were not only clothed again, but in a completely different setting than they'd fallen asleep in, she sat up abruptly. Nina noticed that everything was normal in her 2014 bedroom again. Before she could ask any questions, they heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, good, you're up."

They turned in its direction to see her sitting in Nina's computer chair.

"Lindsey?" she asked. At the same time Gerry overlapped her and said, "Oh, hey, Lindsey."

Gerry now turned surprised along with Nina. This made them turn back to each other and ask, in unison, "You know her??"

Lindsey couldn't help smiling, both in amusement and satisfaction. The opening part of her job, introducing herself to a wisher in need, did become incredibly annoying on a regular basis—trying to convince said wisher that she wasn't insane—hence her apathy and listlessness the first night, Nina having just met her. But the fruits of her labor really were very rewarding.

Nina turned back to her, sitting up. "Lindsey, what's going on?"

"Y'know, funny you should ask that, baby doll," said Lindsey. "Turns out after I dropped you off for your date, I got another wish notification from 2014. It was Gerry."

Nina turned around to Gerry in even greater surprise, before Lindsey went on.

"Turns out 50 has its hazards. While his 20-year-old self was with you, his 50-year-old self took a spill and broke his hip."

Nina gasped. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed in dismay and a bit of fright, turning back to him. "Darling, are you okay?"

"Ah, he's fine now, don't worry," Lindsey told her. "He's just not 50 anymore. Unfortunately, Wendy wasn't with him when it happened. She was at a work thing of hers, where she was getting a little, uh...friendly, with a younger male co-worker."

Nina gaped at her incredulously. "You're kidding me! I'll kill her!"

Gerry chuckled. "It's okay, Nina. Actually, it's pretty ironic, but we should be thanking her. If I hadn't found out about that, I wouldn't have chalked it up to my age, and I wouldn't have wished I was 20 again."

Nina was astonished. So that must have been how he met Lindsey. And apparently, she had also been right about something else in the process. Her mind returned to her thoughts about nice people inexplicably choosing mean people for mates, and this seemed to ring true in Gerald's case. Well, it might have taken a few wishes, but they appeared to have reversed this rule.

"So see, Nina, when I made Gerry 20 again, he suddenly remembered your Valentine's Eve together in '84. It became fresh in his mind, and he realized how much he liked you. And he asked me if I could bring you and him together again...and here ya are."

Nina was a little confused, though she was seeing most of this as good news. "So, it's 2014...and Gerry's 20...and we're together?"

"You got it," Lindsey confirmed. "I changed his age, but I kept him in the present, just for you."

Nina was so touched and happy she again wanted to start crying. She jumped out of her bed. "Oh my gosh, Lindsey, thank you!" she cried, hugging Lindsey. "I love you!"

"Yea—all right, all right, it's okay," said Lindsey. "Save a little for your boyfriend."

Boyfriend. The word—in context of Gerry, of course—made Nina's spirits soar. She jumped back in bed with him and cuddled him up snug and tight. It looked like she had a playmate for Valentine's Day after all.

A moment later, again came the knock on her open door. "Morning, honey," said Sally.

"Mom?" Nina said, getting up again. She opened the door to see her 47-year-old mother. Suddenly, she was a child again.

"Mommy!" she shouted, doling out the next big hug to her. "Oh my God, I'm so happy to see you!"

Sally laughed. "Nina, what got into you today?" she chuckled. She waved inside. "Hi, Gerry."

Her Mom wandered off. Nina turned to Lindsey, wide-eyed, and held up a finger, as if about to ask another question.

"It's all good," Lindsey reassured her. "You guys didn't have sex last night, you literally just slept together. And your Mom and Dad know that, and they're cool with it. Little bonus I threw in for ya. Happy V-Day."

"Wow," Nina shook her head. "Did Steph still win the lottery?"

"OH, yeah," said Lindsey. "The boys are really going ga-ga over her now."

Lindsey spun around in the chair. From out of nowhere, she produced the vase from Gerry's house with the dozen roses in it. Sitting the vase on the dresser, she stood up, gave a stretch, picked up her purse and took out her nail file wand, heading out the bedroom door. "Well, duty calls; I'm history. You guys ever need anything else, you know what to do."

She slipped out of view, and was gone.

Naturally high in her euphoric state, Nina dropped back into her bed again.

"I can't believe we actually get to be together!" she giggled. They kissed, limbs tangling around each other.

"Mm," said Gerry. "Actually, darling..." he said, "I'm sorry to do this, but it is still Friday, and I do still have to go to work."

"Oh, that's okay," purred Nina, stroking his cheek, batting her dewy eyes. "Your absence only makes my heart grow fonder."

Gerry got out of the bed and finished getting dressed. "So...honey bunny...what do you wanna do tonight?" he asked her.

Nina rolled over on her belly and put her head on her arms, looking up at him.

"Well...love dove...maybe you could...take me to the symphony, please?"

"Mmm...I love the symphony."

He said it with such passion, Nina's whole body lit up. She realized she wouldn't be able to wait for him to come home from work. She had some breakfast and waited for Gerry and her parents to depart, giggling excitedly to herself.

Next stop: Hotcuzzi.

Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers