All Comments on 'Once Upon a War Ch. 05'

by GhostHunterDude

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Good style. Draw the reader into the character's lives. Can't say I like the plot. But I'm

not paying for it. So it's your life. I myself will read the next different story you write.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
KINKY

I normally like cuckquean and do not care for cuckold stories. But, inconsistent with that, this chapter did not grab me real strong, although I did enjoy it.

I liked Nick's previous sex bouts with Barbara, Toni, and Lisa better.

I was a little taken aback by Terri requiring Samantha to be a formal-with-ceremony sister wife, without trying out sex and/or living together beforehand. I think I might have liked it better had Samantha been a more informal live-in partner, at least to begin with.

And had Toni just been allowed to live with them until she got her own man.

Although I could see that eventually evolving into a permanent live-in partnership.

Whatever, it was a kinky situation worthy of Literotica

and 5 stars. Even though kinky, the love, respect, and consideration shown -- well,.without that it could not be 5 stars.

I did wonder how Nick could satisfy 3 women, considering that Terri's libido seems so strong that she could take all he could give by herself, and Samantha appears to be following in her steps.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Air Farce fetish story. About what you would expect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous