All Comments on 'Once Upon a War Ch. 05'

by GhostHunterDude

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Air Farce fetish story. About what you would expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
KINKY

I normally like cuckquean and do not care for cuckold stories. But, inconsistent with that, this chapter did not grab me real strong, although I did enjoy it.

I liked Nick's previous sex bouts with Barbara, Toni, and Lisa better.

I was a little taken aback by Terri requiring Samantha to be a formal-with-ceremony sister wife, without trying out sex and/or living together beforehand. I think I might have liked it better had Samantha been a more informal live-in partner, at least to begin with.

And had Toni just been allowed to live with them until she got her own man.

Although I could see that eventually evolving into a permanent live-in partnership.

Whatever, it was a kinky situation worthy of Literotica

and 5 stars. Even though kinky, the love, respect, and consideration shown -- well,.without that it could not be 5 stars.

I did wonder how Nick could satisfy 3 women, considering that Terri's libido seems so strong that she could take all he could give by herself, and Samantha appears to be following in her steps.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Good style. Draw the reader into the character's lives. Can't say I like the plot. But I'm

not paying for it. So it's your life. I myself will read the next different story you write.

AMerryMan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous