Once Upon a War Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex they had during the day was recreational and was done for the purpose of a little exhibitionism. What they were going to do that first evening was make love. Toni had led in the fun; Nick was going to take charge of some serious love making.

Nick pulled his scantily clad bride into his arms, and looked into her eyes, enjoying the sparkle he found there. He whispered to his new wife, "You look so beautiful, Toni."

Toni blushed and giggled, "I'm glad you think so."

Nick kissed her lightly on the lips, and then kissed her again, and before long they were kissing passionately, caressing each other's bodies with their hands. Nick's robe and her scanty lingerie was just window dressing, their hands sought out and found warm skin to stroke and enjoy.

After kissing, letting their tongues play together like a couple of young puppies, Nick broke the kiss and started to kiss her around her ears. He found that Toni especially responded to him kissing and lightly licking her right behind her ear lobe. Then he kissed around her neck, and came up under her chin. He felt her shiver in delight as his mouth explored on its way down.

Nick enjoyed her breasts, taking one hard brown nipple into his mouth at a time, suckling them, teasing them with his tongue. Then he moved his mouth down and kiss the underneath side of her lovely titties. Nick was rewarded with even more trembling.

Toni's breasts had just been a side excursion on his way to his real destination. He slowly and methodically planted wet kisses all along her body on his way down to her lovely trimmed 'V', which was like a road side sign point and saying 'eat here'.

Nick took his time in her hair. He loved to pull a woman's pubic hair with his lips. Pulling it out straight, letting go so he could go pull on another strand. If Nick had a fetish, it would be pubic hair; He loved it.

Moving down, Nick started to kiss her outer lips. Toni's pussy was compact with very little labia showing unless she spread her legs wide, so at first, it was like kissing her mouth. Since Toni shaved around her lips, it made it seem even more so.

He ate her pussy making sure she had a series of spectacular orgasms before he moved on to the main event. When the time was right, Nick moved up between her spread legs and sank his hard shaft deep inside her body, and he began to fuck her slowly in the missionary position. To him, it was only secondary to only sitting in his lap for intimacy.

Since she had taken such good care of him during the day, Nick was pretty long winded. Toni had a couple more nice orgasms as Nick worked himself in and out of her snug, hot, wet vagina. Finally, after a good long fuck, Nick felt his climax grow, and he held his pubis firmly against hers, and once again he filled her belly with his cum, bathing her cervix with the hot, viscous liquid.

At 2:30 in the morning, Toni shook Nick awake. Giggling, she took him by the hand and led Nick outside. After a bit of a walk, she led him to the Tennis court. Dropping the beach towel she grabbed on the way out the door, she giggled and suggested, "Let's do it here."

Toni had been planning to make love out on the tennis court all evening, She told Nick, "Just thinking about making it out here, is making me as wet as I can be without dripping. I'm not even sure I haven't been dripping a bit."

So with the court lights on, they began to kiss and soon Toni found Nick down between her legs again. This time he stuck his tongue up inside her vaginal opening, lapping up all her juices she was making for the occasion. Nick loved the feeling of her smooth, creamy skin of her vagina sliding against his tongue.

Nick licked her pussy clean, and then licked off the accumulated wetness that had coated the insides of her thighs. When Toni said she was wet, she was REALLY wet. Nick loved pussy juice. It was so tangy, and it was even sweet after a woman would cum.

Nick sank his two middle fingers up inside her as he concentrated on her lovely compact labia. He loved to tease her inner lips with his tongue. He liked the response he got from Toni when he augured his tongue into her urethra, Toni let out a loud moan and he felt her trembling again. Toni rocked her hips up, providing Nick easier access to her puffy pussy.

Toni felt Nick massaged her 'G' spot as she felt him zero in on her love button. Nick made her cum in just seconds after he started to tease it with his tongue, and as he applied light suction to it. After she finished her throes of orgasm, Nick moved his face down so he could stick his tongue up inside her again to lap up her girl cum like a kitten drinking milk.

Nick whispered as he took a quick break, "Wow, your cum is awesome, it's very sweet -very delicious." Nick noted that she didn't squirt like Theresa or Samantha, but her juices flowed copiously when she came none the less.

Nick made her cum, so he could cleaned her up; then made her cum again just so he could clean her up all over again. He did this over and over again until she cried out, "Stop, you're wearing me out!" He just loved running her cum around inside his mouth, sampling it like a fine wine.

Once Nick let her come down from her rolling orgasm, she hopped up onto her hands and knees and wagged her lovely ass at him like an eager puppy. Nick moved up behind her, out in the middle of the lit up tennis court, and sank Nick's hard cock up inside her pussy, bottoming out in one push, feeling her snug, hot, creamy vagina wrap him like a tailor made Italian glove.

The whole scene was so erotic. Here they were, out in the middle of a tennis court, at a nudist resort, fucking away unrestrained. Nick's hips loudly slapped up against Toni's butt. The fact that Toni's entire bottom was wet from her cum and Nick's saliva made it sound even louder. As his cock slipped in and out of her pussy, Nick could also hear a distinct wet gloppy sound. Nick was so turned on by the sounds, the feel of vagina wrapped around him, and the exposure that it did nothing but ratchet up his lust. Anyone who would be out at this ungodly early hour would be able to see Nick and his new wife fucking away.

Toni started to twitch, then tremble, then gasp, and finally cry out, "I'm going to cum again, Nick!" Then Nick felt her vaginal opening start to spasmodically contract around his cock. Toni gasped out loudly, whining, moaning, squeaking, giggling and sighing as she began to shake uncontrollably.

Making sure she had a soft landing, Nick reached around her middle and eased her down onto the towel where she could writhe in pleasure without hurting herself. The towel was the only thing between her and the hard surface of the court. Nick couldn't help himself, he smiled at his accomplishment. He decided there wasn't anything quite as erotic as watching a woman have an orgasm.

With Toni laid out prone, Nick pulled her legs apart and drove his hard cock up between her butt's cheeks slipping it back inside her hot, wet pussy; she was even wetter after she came again. Feeling her soft, plump, naked cheeks up against his lower abdomen really helped him enjoy the remainder of the fuck. A minute after laying Toni down, Nick started to cum again spurting his spooge deep inside her vagina.

Once Nick was finished pumping his sperm inside her belly, he pulled out of her vagina and laid down at her side on the towel. Nick pulled her into an embrace and whispered, "You're quite the adventurer. Any more plans up your sleeve?" then he chuckled and added, "Oops, I guess you're not wearing anything with sleeves."

She giggled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. She responded, "We're going to need to try boating tomorrow." Nick laughed.

Indeed, the next morning Toni took him to the waterfront, and they checked out a canoe and paddled out onto the lake. The couple had a blast trying to do it doggie style, in a canoe, on the lake, without inadvertently going swimming. They succeeded. Both of them had a marvelous climax.

Later in the day, Nick was going through his luggage and noted a wrapped package that Terri had apparently slipped into his bags. It had a note that said, "Do not open for at least 24 hours after arrival." Since it was around 24 hours, Nick opened the box to discover that there was an egg vibrator that remote controlled. The small manual said it had 6 settings that caused the egg to vibrate at different intensities and frequencies.

There was another note from Terri inside the box that said, "By now you know what Toni's big fetish is, I thought this might make your stay a little more interesting. I'm sure you can come up with some ideas on how to use it."

When Toni came back into the room, Nick said, "I want to go out to dinner. Why don't you get dressed so we can go." Toni didn't understand why Nick all of a sudden wanted to leave the resort and go out somewhere, but it was his honeymoon too.

Nick suggested she wear a skirt and blouse, again Toni wondered why he would specify what she should wear. But, in the spirit of things, she complied. Pretty soon she came out with a white blouse and a gray woolen skirt that showed her hips well. Nick wore a button up shirt, a sweater vest, and a nice pair of slacks.

Just as the couple was getting ready to go, Nick told Toni to close her eyes, bend over, and put her hands on the bed. Curious, Toni did as he asked. Nick took the egg vibrator out of his pocket, coated it with gel pack that came with it, and used his other hand to flip her skirt up onto her back, and he tugged her panties down several inches below her butt exposing her pussy.

As he was tugging her panties down, Toni, with her eyes still shut, asked, "Okay, what are you doing?"

Nick chuckled and said, "You'll find out." Then he worked the fairly plump egg up between Toni's pussy lips, into the opening of her vagina and up inside her where it seated itself on the back side of her pubic bone. He made sure the little tug cord remained hanging out between her pussy lips. The tug cord acted as an antenna for the remote device too.

Toni yelped in surprise as she felt Nick push something inside her. It was a snug fit and whatever it was stretch her to the point it nearly hurt until it slipped through her opening popped into place resting snugly inside her. As soon as it passed her pubic bone, whatever it was made her feel full up inside her vaginal canal. It felt like it was resting right on her pubic bone.

Nick tugged up her panties, pulling on the waist and leg bands making sure they were fitting her properly, and then pulled her skirt back into place. He told her she could stand up and open her eyes. As he led her outside to the car, Toni asked curiously, "Okay, what is it. What did you stuff up inside my cunt?" Toni was feeling naughty and used the more vulgar term for her pussy.

Nick just grinned and said, "You'll find out."

Nick drove them to a local Outback Steakhouse, which was just north of the Kissimmee airport. When the couple walked in and were greeted by the maître de, Nick pushed the button causing the egg to start vibrating. As the greeter was asking them their name for the waiting list, Toni was astonished as the object inside her vagina started to buzz. She yelped out in surprise.

The maître de asked, "Are you okay?"

Toni fidgeted a little and said, "Um, uh, yes. Sorry." Nick turned it back off until they found a seat in the waiting area, where they sat in a group with several older couples. Nick turned the vibrator back on, only with a bit higher setting.

The egg was sitting right over Toni's 'G' spot and began to quickly cause her ardor to grow. She sat squirming as the vibrator worked its magic inside her, her body kept others from hearing the device buzzing. She started flushing and breathing hard, which got the folks waiting for tables sitting around them watching Toni to see what was happening. Toni was both embarrassed and totally aroused; the vibrator in her pussy was playing straight to her exhibitionism streak.

Toni soon felt her pussy clamp down and wave after wave of pleasure started to shoot up through her body. With her face flushed, her tummy started to spasm in pure delight. She tried to remain silent, but ended up gasping and letting out a low moan as she began to shiver and quake as if she was suffering from hypothermia. She made several whimpering noises as she tried to not show the orgasm. It didn't work. Most of the people sitting around recognized what was happening to the dark haired young woman, but they were at a loss to know why she was writhing in pleasure.

Nick turned off the egg letting a very embarrassed, very satisfied Toni come off her high. She whispered into his ear, giggling, "You bastard!" Then she asked, "Are you going to make sure I do that all evening?" Nick just smiled and shrugged.

The couple was led to a table after about a 15 minute wait. Once seated, and the waiter took their drink order, Nick turned the vibrator back on low. Just vibrating enough to get Toni aroused, but not so much it pushed her over the top. Toni giggled, "Damn, this thing is just in the right spot. Where do you get it?"

Nick smiled, "Theresa packed it in my luggage; it was all her idea."

Toni giggled and said, "Yeah, this is something she would cook up."

Nick asked, "So, Terri knows you are an exhibitionist?"

Toni was starting to feel the effects of the low vibration on her pubic bone. She responded in a husky voice, "Um, yeah, she was my accomplice for some interesting activities."

The waiter came back with their drinks. Seeing the man coming, Nick turned up the intensity and frequency of the vibrator. Toni was already starting to flush as waiter walked up. Nick ordered steak and rock lobster, a loaded baked potato, and a side of sautéed mushrooms. Toni panted and with difficulty she placed her order. She ordered a 10 oz. sirloin steak with rice and vegetables. The waiter watched her the whole time he was taking their order; he was intrigued with what appeared to be a very aroused young woman ordering her meal.

Nick maxed out the vibrator as the waiter returned with their bread and salads. This in turn put Toni over the top and she began to cum right in her seat. She held on to the table and began to shake uncontrollably as her orgasm radiated out through her body from deep inside her pussy. The egg was at ground zero.

The waiter just stood there watching her cum. Her flush face and the shaking in the chair told him the whole story. Why a woman was having an orgasm in the middle of a crowded restaurant was beyond him, but he was enjoying the show. After about 15 seconds of shaking and quaking, Nick turned down the vibrator, letting her come down off her climax. Toni gasped out, "Oh my gawd!" Nick thanked the waiter for the drinks and salads.

Toni looked around. She was now was flush from embarrassment instead of having an orgasm. People sitting at several tables around them were staring at her. Most of them were sure Toni was having the real deal, not a fake like Meg Ryan did in her movie 'When Harry Met Sally'. Toni was having a blast with the toy, but she was still going to kill Theresa when she got home, just out of general principles.

Nick was having a good time with the egg too. He tried to time it so that every time the waiter would come back, that he would push Toni over the top again. Toni finally surrendered and decided since she didn't have any control over the situation, she might as well enjoy herself. It wasn't like they would ever come back to this particular Outback again anyway.

Toni let herself have her best orgasm yet as the waiter delivered Nick and her food. She quit trying to hide it, and she just moaned, whimpered, chirped, trembled, quaked, and writhed in her chair as she came yet again. Her panties were soaked and she was pretty sure she might even be soaking through her outer garment too. She would have to walk out of the restaurant with a big wet spot in the back of her skirt, providing evidence to all those watching her that she indeed was having real orgasms.

Toni admitted to herself that she was reacting to the toy more than others women might because, indeed, her fetish was exhibitionism and public embarrassment.

Between orgasms, she remembered one night when Theresa and she were still in high school; Terri had her go in and pay for some gas with Toni totally naked. Toni had been SO embarrassed as the night cashier leered at her, slowly making change, giving him more time to ogle Toni's naked body. Toni had been so turned on that she masturbated herself into a spectacular orgasm as soon as they pulled out of the station, she didn't bother to dress until she was done.

Another time, Theresa dared her to drive through a McDonalds drive through bottomless. Toni only had on a small halter top. It was debated between the two girls whether or not the cashier noticed or not. Toni stripped off the top as they drove away, and Toni drove up Ogden Canyon totally nude. She drove that way all the way to the Wyoming border, which was nearly 70 miles away.

Theresa enjoyed Toni's fetish almost as much as Toni did. There was the time she took Toni out at 3:00am, drove her across town, made her strip naked, and then just left her. Toni had to sneak over a mile and a half across town in the dark to get back home where Theresa was patiently waiting for her. Thinking back, doing such a stupid thing in Layton, Utah, was just insane.

Nick let Toni alone so she could eat her dinner in peace. But, started the vibrator back up again when someone came to clear the dishes away. Toni was building towards another climax as the waiter came back to take their dessert order. Just as soon as Toni finished, with difficulty, ordering her triple chocolate cake, she started to cum yet again. The waiter grinned and stood watching her cum. Once she was under control again, he asked, "I know it's none of my business, but how the hell are you doing that?"

Nick spoke up for the couple and whispered to waiter, "I put a remote control vibrator up inside her pussy. I've been making her cum all evening."

The waiter looked at a blushing Toni and said, "Well, ma'am, you've made my evening. Thanks." He chuckled as he walked away to get their desert.

Toni looked at Nick and whispered, "Okay, uncle! Please turn the damn thing off. I've just about got off all I can tonight."

Nick relented and handed her the remote. Toni looked at it and then at Nick and said, "I wonder what this thing would be like if I shoved it up your butt?" They both laughed.

When they paid the bill and got up to leave. As Toni predicted, she had about an 8 to 10 inch dark wet spot on the back side her gray skirt right where she had been sitting on it. She felt people staring at her wet bottom as the couple slowly walked out of the restaurant. Toni whispered to Nick, "My panties couldn't be any wetter even if I had peed in them."

Nick felt satisfied, he thought to himself, 'Mission accomplished.' He couldn't wait to get Toni back to the resort so he could fuck her silly. All the orgasms inside the restaurant made him hornier than a brahma bull.

To Nick's delight, Toni played with the remote all the way back to the resort, she made herself cum twice on the drive by turning it up to its maximum intensity while she teased her clit with her fingers. Finally, she pulled her skirt up, pulled the panel of her panties off to the side, and she found the cord sticking out from between her lips. She tugged the vibrator out of her pussy; shivered in delight as the egg slid past her pubic bone. Looking at the cum coated toy, Toni giggled and said, "Let's make sure we don't lose this thing. I can think of a lot of fun places where we can use it."

-------

One of the most eventful things that happened during their stay was when Toni dragged Nick, both of them naked, to the car. Once buckled in, she took off driving - right on out of the resort. This was the first times she dared to drive naked in the light of day. She turned south on Pleasant Hill Road, and then she headed east onto Southport road leading them out into the boonies. She drove until she ran out of road. They turned around as she drove them back to civilization.