Once Upon a War Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on Pleasant Hill Road, she took off on highway 580 until they got to the outskirts of Haines City. Fortunately, Nick realized she had the good sense to turn around before entering the city limits of the town.

As they left the resort, Toni had him open the glove box, where Nick discovered she stashed her high definition video camera. She giggled and said, "Record me while I drive." So he started the recorder and sat back to bring as much of Toni's body into the frame as he could, then he pressed the record button.

Toni jabbered, talking about anything and everything. The whole time Nick was sweating, worrying about them getting pulled over by the cops and hauled off to jail. They hadn't brought a single piece of clothing with them other than the customary towel to sit on.

When were on Highway 580, she said, "Turn the camera up the road we can show whoever is watching our video that I'm really driving out on the highway." Nick followed her directions; he recorded several cars passing them going the other way. Then he turned the camera back to show Toni as she continued to drive the car.

A bit later, Toni exclaimed, "Gosh, I'm getting so wet! Put the camera between my legs so I can show them how wet I am."

Nick laughed, "Are you sure?"

Toni giggled, "Hell yeah!"

So Nick held the camera between Toni's legs as she spread her legs to show that indeed, her entire pussy was glistening with her juices. With the camera between her legs, Toni reached down and started playing with herself, rubbing her clit and by sliding a couple fingers up inside her vagina. She gave the camera quite a show, but had to stop before too long so she didn't have an orgasm while she was driving.

After turning around at Haines City, Toni decided to head back to the resort. On the way back, Nick's worst fear materialized just a mile from the resort's entrance. Flashing lights announced that there was a cop behind them, indicating that they should pull over.

Nick felt the bottom drop out of his stomach as he declared to Toni, "Well, this will be the end of my career." So, as Toni pulled over to the side of the road, they waited for the cop to walk up and tell them to get out of the car. Toni's penchants for exhibitionism had brought them to the end of the line.

As the policeman walked up to Toni's window, she rolled it down. She was blushing furiously, the cop stood there looking down at her shaking his head. Then he glanced at Nick, and then he looked back to Toni. The officer commanded, "Okay, I want you to slowly get out your identification, then I want you to get out of the car keeping your hands visible."

The couple complied.

The officer directed Toni to walk to the passenger side of the car, to avoid the hazardous traffic rushing by. Of course, as soon as Nick and Toni stepped out onto the shoulder of the road, naked, traffic slowed to a crawl as the people passing by gawked at the nude couple. Many of the passing cars had people inside snapping pictures of the naked pair with their cell phones. Any other time, Toni would have gotten super aroused from all the attention, but with the prospects of being haul off to jail, it pretty much squelched any enjoyment she might have felt.

The state trooper scolded the pair, "What makes you naked folks think the Florida highways are an extension of the resort you're staying in?" The question was rhetorical.

He shook his head and continued, "Well, since nobody has reported you for lewd or lascivious behavior, I can't charge you with indecent exposure; I could, but it wouldn't stick. But, I can take you in for is disorderly conduct, which will required you to spend 2 to 3 grand each hiring a lawyer to get you off the charges."

After checking the couples ID, the officer looked from Toni to Nick, and then back to Toni. He announced, "Here's what I'm going to do. It seems like I pull over 3 or 4 of you nudists every year." He turned to Nick, "Since you are serving our country, I'm going to cut you some slack kid, and I'm going to save you a lot of money. That's provided you get in your car, drive straight back to the resort, and you promise me that you won't come outside the boundaries of the place undressed ever again. You promise me that, and I will let you go." Then he elicited, "Do you agree to my terms?"

Nick took charge, Toni was going to agree whether she wanted to or not. "Yes, officer, we agree to those terms. I apologize for causing this issue in the first place."

The officer smiled for the first time, "I've wanted to try one of these nudist places out for a couple of years, but my wife thinks I'm just going through a middle age crisis. I want you two to have fun, but do it where it's authorized, okay?" Then he added, "Okay, get back in your car; I'm going to follow you back to the resort's gate."

Nick got in the driver's seat this time, and Toni and he pulled back into traffic with the state trooper on their tail. A mile later, Nick turned into the resort, and the cop continued to drive down the highway. Nick turned to Toni and asked, "And, what did we learn from this little adventure?"

Toni blushed and said, "That if we want to play at being exhibitionists, that there can be some serious shit come down as a consequence."

Nick grinned, "Very good!"

Toni giggled, "That just means we need to be more careful when we play next time!"

Nick shook his head and chuckled, "Girl, your incorrigible!"

-------

For the rest of the honeymoon, the couple continued to make love outdoors; Toni loved being able to fuck in unusual places and circumstances. The couple avoided, but didn't always succeed, getting caught. Their activity earned them a reprimand from the resort management. The managers understood that the couple was on their honeymoon, but reminded Nick and Toni that the resort was family friendly, and that there were kids around. Nick used the opportunity to rein in Toni a bit.

Toni seemed to be more interested in the fun of being naked and being on display than the myriad of amusement parks in the area. Nick took her to Epcot Center in the middle of the week and to the one park Toni wanted to visit, Gatorland. For being a relatively low budget park, Nick found himself totally enjoying their visit to see the reptiles.

The Saturday before going home, they took in SeaWorld. They both enjoyed the shows and the various displays. Neither Toni nor Nick seemed to be into the amusement rides one would find in the Disney parks or at Universal Studios.

All too soon, the couple boarded there airplane and flew back to Norfolk, to be greeted by the rest of the family. Nick was tickled when Julianna came running up screaming, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" With his daughter on his arm, both he and Toni gave their other two wives big hugs and kisses.

-------

After the end of Nick's PCS leave, he went to the 71st Fighter Squadron and checked in. After a week of in-processing, he settled down to his new assignment. Unlike Hill AFB, the SMEs at Langley weren't given positions as NCOICs because they never knew when a unit would deploy, which would lead to disruption the operations of the Flight Surgeon's Office (FS0).

Due to this reason, many of the SMEs, especially the senior enlisted members, would spend a lot of their time at their respective squadrons. They would do things like teach buddy care, maintain their Air Transportable Clinics, or just hang out with other folks assigned as support.

What Nick discovered was this wasn't a good recipe for advancing his career. So unlike his fellow SMEs, when he wasn't taking care of specific business at the squadron, he was in the FSO working the clinic. He particularly liked to get involved when a doctor would perform a medical procedure and needed assistance. Also, he would pick the doctors brains any chance he could, learning as much about medicine as the doctors were willing to share. For the most part that was a lot.

Nick's home life settled into a routine also. Terri pretty much directed the household, and Samantha and Toni were perfectly happy to let her do it. Toni found a job on the OB Ward at the Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News. That provided the family twice the income Nick was bringing in as a SSgt. Samantha continued her education, working to be a Nurse like Toni. Terri enjoyed staying at home watching the family's three children, Julianna, Travis and Michelle.

In May of 1994, the family got wonderful news. Toni was pregnant with her first baby. Ashley Marie Black was born on January 22, 1995. Nick and Toni's sister wives were present for the birth.

At the end of November, the same year Toni conceived, Terri announced, after letting Nick know in private, she was pregnant with her third child, which was due in August of 1995.

In the spring of 1995, Nick enjoyed a month long deployment to RAF Lakenheath, England, where the 71st practiced air-sea interdiction missions with the Air Bases 492nd Fighter Squadron which also flew the F-15E, Strike Eagles. The 492nd was a squadron assigned to the 48th Fighter Wing.

On August 11, 1995, Theresa gave birth to Tyler Nicholas Black. The baby was the first boy to be born into the group's growing family. Like with Toni's baby, Theresa's sister wives were present as Terri gave birth.

In the spring of 1995, Nick was scheduled to test for TSgt for the first time; he had almost 2 ½ years' time in grade at that time. Nick continually studied for both the PFE and the SKT. He had been warned by higher ranking Sergeants he worked with that the test for TSgt was the toughest in the Aeromedical career field. Being promoted to TSgt was tough. Loving a challenge, Nick wanted to make it first time out. He left the testing center feeling pretty confident that he did well.

That August, in 1995, Nick was called in to visit with the commander of the 71st Fighter Squadron; he knew that TSgt promotion list was coming out. With that knowledge, he was sure the visit was so he could be informed that he had been selected for promotion to TSgt. He was correct.

One Staff Sergeant out of 10 in the Aeromedical Specialty was selected for promotion that year. Nick had the top SKT score of 86 and a nearly matching score of 85 on the PFE. He received a line number of 4132, meaning he could expect to sew on the stripe around May or June of the following year. The average scores of those promoted was 72 on the PFE and 64 for the SKT. Nick heard that a fellow SSgt in the Hospital Squadron who was also selected for TSgt ended up being 'red-lined', meaning he was denied the promotion, because he was on the Weight Control Program. The man was overweight.

Samantha, not to be out done by her sister wives, delivered Amanda Fae Black on Jan 2, 1996, her second baby. Bringing the families child count to 6. Poor little Tyler was outnumbered by 5 sisters, 6 counting the sister nobody knew, little Nikki who was born to Barbara Shelton and her husband. The baby was conceived when Nick comforted Barbara during the Gulf War.

With a portion of Nick and Toni' salaries, Terri hired a Nanny to help deal with the number of toddlers and babies in the house. That way Toni could continue to work, and Samantha could finish up her degree.

All three women enjoyed their marital arrangement. It made the household chores and the raising of children much easier. After Samantha graduated, Theresa was planning on enrolling in college too. She was interested in getting a dual degree in computer science and accounting.

-------

In December, Nick found out that his unit was put on the rotation to deploy to be part of the 4404th Provisional Wing. He was heading back to Dhahran, Saudi Arabia to spend another 3 months in that hellacious country.