Once You Go Black...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was burning and she wanted to crawl under a rock. "No," was all she could say as she snatched the bag from his hand while he was explaining how much she could save today.

Fleeing the store like she'd stole something the last thing she heard him say was, "Wait let me get you a receipt, we don't accept returns or exchanges without one."

Leaping into her car, she stashed the dildo in her gym bag and left the lot as quickly as possible. On the drive home she felt excitement over her bold purchase and was relieved to put the ordeal from the store behind her. When she got to her building she took the elevator up to her floor. There were several other people riding with her and that gave her nervous butterflies in her stomach again. Staring straight ahead she refused to look at them, thinking somehow her face might reveal what she was carrying in her bag.

Letting out a huge gasp of relief as she opened the door to her apartment she headed straight for the kitchen. Pouring herself a double shot of straight bourbon, she gulped it down slamming the glass to the counter as she felt her throat burn. After a few ragged breaths she gathered a half a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and a glass before marching towards her office.

Closing the blinds before sitting down at the computer she realized she hadn't even minimized the ad before leaving today. Without hesitation she clicked on it and was taken to a site that specialized in interracial porn. Already starting to feel the heat, she unbuttoned her sweater and tossed it aside as she began browsing the free preview section.

There were some scenes with white men and black women or Asian women with black and white men, which she ignored, but she carefully studied any picture that showed a white woman being fucked by well-hung black men. The few free movie clips she was able to watch in the preview area were short and always ended just as the scene was getting interesting. After browsing the preview area for a short time she realized that she had seen everything she they were going to show her for free. No matter which link or picture she clicked now she found herself redirected to the sign up page. Having left her purse in the kitchen she went to get her credit card because she needed to see more.

Back in the kitchen she found her purse next to her gym bag on the counter. Taking her credit card from her purse she picked up the gym bag too before heading back to the office. As she sat down she carefully read the sign up agreement before proceeding. After reading that her card would be billed under JLS Enterprises the anxiety she felt over signing up diminished.

They required an e-mail address where they could send her confirmation information and password. Well there was no way she was signing up using her work account or her normal personal account, who knew what kind of mail she might start to receive. Carefully minimizing the page once more, she opened a second browser window and headed to a site where she could create a new mail account for free. Having rejected several screen names that came to mind she finally settled on lilvixxxen.

With the new mail account she was able to complete the sign up process and within seconds she received the information she needed to log in. Once in the member's area she clicked on the videos link and was both shocked and thrilled at the number of full- length scenes available. She clicked the first one and poured a glass of wine while anxiously waiting for it to load.

The movie started playing as she sat dumbfounded by the action. It starred a different blonde than the one from the advertisement, but she had the same stripper-like body. The scene started with the cameraman interviewing her as she shed her clothes showing off her tanned lithe body. Once she had stripped down to her birthday suit there was a knock at the door.

The cameraman let two big black men in who wasted no time in joining the girl on the sofa. They played with her tits and took turns rubbing her pussy for a few minutes before she began undoing the pants of the guy on her left. This first cock she unveiled look deliciously big and it wasn't even hard yet! Amy watched the woman begin to bob up and down on the cock absently licking her own lips at the same time. Soon the shaft was slick with the woman's saliva and fully erect.

The other man had removed his pants by now and waved his flaccid prick in the woman's face. Taking it into her other hand she switch her focus to the new tool. Within a minute or two, she had both cocks rigid and was switching from one to the other after short stints of pleasure. Both men looked to be at least 10" long and thick around the base.

Finally one of the men pulled away and announced, "It's time for some fuckin'. You ready for some big cock in that pussy bitch?" he sneered while shaking his rigid cock at her.

The other guy sat back on the far end of the couch as she knelt on the middle cushion and eagerly went back to sucking him. With her wet pussy raised in the air the remaining guy moved into position and started to feed his thick prick into her waiting lips. Amy was convinced a cock that size would tear her up if the guy didn't take his time inserting it, but this girl was an old pro and the guy was able to go balls deep with minimal preamble.

Amy's hand strayed to her steamy snatch, hiking her skirt to the waist in the process and slipping inside the top of her panties. Lifting her wineglass, she was surprised to find it empty and poured again drinking deeply. The action on her screen had built to a fiendish pace now as the man pumping into the blonde slapped loudly against her with every thrust. For her part, the woman grunted and moaned around the second cock that filled her mouth.

The scene was maybe a third of the way through when the men turned the girl around trading positions. Amy immediately noticed that the new guy screwing the woman was far more forceful than the last. Having thought the hard thrusts of the first guy would have straddled the fine line her pain/pleasure threshold, she knew the second would have had her pleading for mercy in no time. The woman's cries rose an octave and doubled in volume now as a startled Amy quickly reached for the speaker volume turning it way down.

When he finally pulled out frothy white foam lingered on his shaft and dripped from the woman's pussy. Amy didn't think he has cum and guessed that it must be the woman's own natural lubricants. The two men positioned the woman kneeling on the floor now and the first guy took position behind her now. The second guy who had just stopped his own viscous assault on the woman's cunt said, "Time to hit that ass," as he guided her mouth back to his monster tool.

The first man spit on her ass and rubbed it around with his finger before bringing his head to her entrance. He began forcing his cock into her but was taking it slow so the woman could adjust to the size of his member. The thought of taking these huge cocks into her pussy both scared and thrilled Amy, but the notion of trying to fit one in her ass was out of the question. On the other hand, watching his huge cock impale the woman's ass inch by inch was a sight she couldn't turn away from. Once the man had made it all the way in he began smooth long thrusts as he slowly built speed. As he started to penetrate her hard and deep the woman started squealing in a high pitched voice. It sounded like it hurt but at the same time she continued shout encouragement to him.

What happened next caused a tiny gasp to escape from Amy's tightly clenched lips. The man who'd been fucking the woman anally pulled out and sat on the sofa trading places with the other man. Without a hint of hesitation the woman engulfed his cock, which has just been pulled from her ass, in her mouth greedily. Amy responded to this decadent display by plunging her fingers harder and deeper into her sopping wet cunt. By the time the second man's thrusting tempo had reached its peak, she came for the first time tonight. Her focus on the action in front of her was momentarily lost as her eyes rolled with the force of her orgasm.

Slumping back in her chair, Amy continued to watch enchanted by what she was seeing. Both men took short turns in the woman's ass and with every change over she eagerly took the cock straight from her butt-hole into her mouth. Amy couldn't remember the last time she'd cum that hard. Her throbbing clit was practically begging for more attention as the movie's intensity increased.

With about a third of the movie left there was another change of position on her screen. One of the men lay down and the woman mounted him, easily sliding the huge cock into her greasy cunt. Once they had settled into a nice rhythm, the other man climbed up onto the sofa and perched himself above her upturned ass. Anticipating what was to happen next, Amy stood and shed all her clothes never taking her eyes off the monitor. Cupping her breasts and roughly squeezing her nipples, she splayed one leg over to arm of the chair as she sat down again to provide easier access to her snatch for the finale.

She stared wide-eyed as the man guided the tip of his thick prick to the woman's waiting ass. He applied steady pressure on her sphincter until it opened inviting him into her depths. The man beneath her stopped his own movements so the other could take his time entering from the back carefully. When he'd finally inserted the full shaft, he paused with his balls resting against her ass to give her a chance to become accustomed to having both holes stuffed with cock.

With both her pussy and ass stretched wide open by the pair of monster cocks, the woman was panting for breath now. Ever so slowly the men began bucking their hips gradually increasing the scope of their strokes. They continued to loosen her up and she grunted with each half thrust now. For her part Amy had gone back to furiously finger fucking her pussy and was nearing her second orgasm.

Amazingly, both men were soon pumping in and out of the woman as forcefully as before. At first they off set their movements so the one would be entering as the other withdrew. This went on for a short time but with their own orgasms nearing now the men soon began taking short respites buried inside her. Whenever one of them with pause like this the other would quicken his pace, earning a yelp or moan from the woman. After trading off like this half a dozen times both men started fucking with abandon, this time timing their onslaught to coincide.

All three looked ready to explode in sexual bliss, but the woman was the first to go. Her short gasping breaths turned to a ragged high-pitched wailing and incredibly she began bouncing up and down to meet their movements. When they finally pushed over the edge her pussy spewed a thick torrent of juices all over the man below. Collapsing she mumbled incoherently as both men maintained their torrid pace.

Amy came in unison with the woman and though her orgasm failed to approach the same level of intensity, it was still deeply pleasurable. She continued to rub her wet lips softly as she watched the men soon pull out and force the woman into a sitting position. Standing in front of her they masturbated themselves to climax. The man on the right was the first to go and let out a loud grunt as he squirt a huge load of cum all over the woman's face, coating it in thick globs. He forced the last few drops to the tip of his cock and the woman sucked the head to make sure she had collected it all. Turning towards the man on her left she scooped up the cum deposited by the first man with her fingers and licked them clean.

When the next man was ready the woman took him into mouth and started to swallow down the cum as it erupted from his cock. She managed to take most of it down, but some trickled out the corners of her mouth as her cheeks bulged between gulps. As three were breathing hard and the men laughed watching her continue to feed on their cum. The woman looked straight in the camera and with a wide smile waved saying, "Bye, bye." Then the scene faded to black as the credits rolled.

"Holy shit," Amy said aloud in a voice full of wonder. Playing with her nipples and clit lazily Amy slowly came down from her heightened state of arousal. Glancing at the clock she saw that it was half past eight already. She hadn't eaten since lunchtime today and her workouts at the gym and in her computer chair had left her famished. Gathering her clothes she dumped them in her bedroom before putting on a robe and heading to the kitchen.

Browsing her fridge and cupboards she failed to find anything she was in the mood for and decided to order delivery. Sorting through her collection of menus she settled on Chinese food and placed a call ordering several dishes knowing she'd enjoy any leftovers for lunch tomorrow. After hanging up she went to her living room and sat in her comfortable recliner. Inevitably, she found herself reflecting on the movie she has just watched.

It had been far better than she could have hoped she realized. The first movie has left her breathless after two thrilling orgasms. There has to be at least 50 more for her to watch yet, plus 1000s of photos in various picture galleries. The weeks of potential sexual stimulation this promised brought a smile to her face. Lost in replaying her favorite parts of the video in her head the sound of her phone ringing startled her as she worked her pussy.

Answering the phone she buzzed in the delivery guy, surprised that so much time had managed to pass unnoticed. Cinching her robe tight, she rushed to the kitchen sink and gave her hands a quick rinse before retrieving her money from her purse. There was a knock at the door and she opened it taking the food while passing him her money, telling the deliveryman to keep the change as she closed the door again. Hopefully he hadn't been able to smell her musky pussy over the aroma of the food.

Amy fixed herself a large plate with a portion from each of the small boxes of food. Taking a soda from the fridge she then sat at the kitchen table and ate ravenously. After finishing her meal she sat back, her stomach aching slightly with the feeling she got when she was a little too full. If only her sexual hunger could be quenched so easily she mused. Once her meal had settled she went to the living room to relax while searching for something good on TV. After watching a couple of Seinfeld re-runs she was ready to watch another video.

When she went back to office she noticed the gym bag sitting next to her chair. Unzipping it she took out the bag from the sex shop and dumped the Big Ben dildo into her waiting hand. Her hands trembled as she clumsily opened the box, removed the toy, and shed it plastic wrapping. The first thought that came to mind was that 12 inches looked a lot bigger than it should when it was formed into a shape meant to penetrate a woman's body. The soft latex rubber was flexible but firm and was molded to mimic a real penis, with a head, ridges of veins, and a thick shaft that widened towards the base. A rubber scrotum with big round balls, perfect for gripping, completed the dildo. Excited to try her toy out she sat in the chair after removing her robe and clicked on movie number two.

Filling her wineglass while waiting for it to load, a naughty idea sprang into her head. She decided that using her dildo as a surrogate lover she would try to follow along with the action on the screen and mimic each scene as best she could. Giddy with excitement she was barely able to control herself as she waited for the movie to start running. When it finally started she was ready play along with whatever happen before her.

Just like the first movie, this one started with the unseen cameraman interviewing the woman. The second video starred a brunette with large natural looking tits and a well-tanned body. Once she had disrobed a single naked black man entered from off camera with a penis that was already semi-erect. While she felt some minor disappointment that this video would be a one on one encounter, it would make it easier for her to copy with her toy.

The woman started sucking his cock immediately and Amy followed suit, placing the tip of her dildo in her mouth. The new toy had a faint, but nasty, rubbery taste so she tried dipping it in her wineglass and found that it helped mask the flavor somewhat. Sucking the toy eagerly she experimented seeing how much of the toy she could fit into her mouth at once trying to copy the deep throat technique the woman was using. Removing the toy as she triggered her gag reflex she was amazed to see from the wet mark on it that she hadn't taken even halfway into her mouth. Dipping it into her wine again she worked on her approach, determined to try her best to match the talents displayed before her.

By the time the woman stopped sucking the man's cock, Amy's jaw needed a break. Her chin and chest were slick with her own saliva that dripped from her mouth to coat the dildo as well. Breathing deeply, she saw the woman on her screen lie down on the bed and spread her legs wide in an inviting pose. Preparing herself to match the girl's effort once more, Amy positioned the tip of her rubber cock at her pussy's entrance.

The woman's well-worked pussy had no problem accepting the full length of his tool. Amy found herself strangely impressed with this, when only a few short weeks ago she would have thought the woman was nothing but a filthy slut. Perspectives were easily altered it seemed when trying to fit a huge dildo into your own pussy, while watching another woman take a cock of similar size with ease. Her lips were soaked in her juices but her tight love hole could barely accommodate the girth of Big Ben. The dildo she was attempting to fuck herself with was twice as big as any cock she had ever ridden.

Using gentle force she finally managed to slip the tip that was slightly wider than the upper shaft inside. The feeling was incredible! Her lips we stretched taut around the toy and at least 10 inches of spare rubber awaited her yet. She knew there was no way she'd be taking the entire length, at least not tonight, but she was going to see just how far she could push herself. Starting with tiny movements she fought the urge to cum wanting her orgasm to build slowly.

Focusing on the movie again, she tried to match the speed of the man. She was surprised to find that after a few minutes she was able to keep pace, with strokes that were not even half as deep albeit. Looking down she could see her stretched lips gripping the rubber shaft each time she pulled out for the next thrust. Feeling her impending orgasm ready to explode at any moment she dared to try forcing the dildo deeper.

Five inches deep and her pussy was burning with desire. It felt so wide inside her. With hard thrusts she continued to force the toy into her pussy determined to take as much of it as possible. Breathing deeply she grunted with effort.

Six inches deep and she began making tiny squeals of delight. Looking down and seeing that it was only halfway in yet renewed her vigor. For weeks her nights were filled with dreams of riding giant black cocks and tonight she doing her best to live out these fantasies.

Seven inches deep and she prayed her lips would continue to stretch, not tear. Her lips were pulled tightly around the dildo and on each stroke she felt the length of the shaft rubbing her clit. Whimpering through the self inflicted ordeal she pushed on relentlessly. Although she was not certain, she knew she was coming close to the deepest penetration she'd ever experienced.

Eight inches deep and her pussy exploded in orgasm expelling the toy as her womb contracted violently. Liquid gushed out of her, as if a dam hidden deep within her body had collapsed. At the same time she slapped her clit wildly and felt he lower abdomen clench tightly time and time again.