Once You Go Black...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lilvixxxen?" she asked, her voice warming.

"So you do know about us?" Amy asked her spirits soaring with renewed excitement. "When I saw his wedding ring I had to stop."

"That so sweet of you girl, but it's ok with me. Karl and I are very open and love to share. Hopefully he'll decide you're worth bringing home so everyone can meet you. Enjoy yourself honey and if he doesn't treat you gently for your first time then you let me know. I have guests I need to get back to so bye, bye for now and maybe I'll see you in a few weeks. One last thing, Karl and I have always had a safety word we use to stop anything that's getting out of control for either of us. If you need him to stop just say ice cream."

The click of the phone hanging up and a dial tone followed. Within minutes her night had gone from nearly perfect to pure disaster and back again. As Amy flicked the phone closed Karl asked, "What did she say?"

Weeks of anticipation and the emotional roller coaster she'd experienced since seeing Karl walk through the door had left her drained. All she wanted was for him to fuck her hard. "She said you should be gentle, but that won't be necessary," she said straddling him and kissing him deeply. "For weeks I've dreamed of men just like you Karl. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

He scooped her up in his strong arms and dropped her on her back. "You sure about that little lady?" he asked glaring down at her while unbuttoning his shirt.

Nodding her response she yelped in surprise when he gripped her top tightly and ripped it in two. Next he started tugging her bra roughly, but the stronger fabric wouldn't tear. As she swung from side to side, she reached behind her back and opened the clasp freeing herself of it. He pinched her nipples hard and squeezed her breasts. Leaning down he sucked on them while massaging her pussy with his other hand. He finally stopped to flick her high heels off and seized her panties ripping them off in one swift motion.

"The rest of this shit can stay I guess, but next time your ass better be naked when I get here," he ordered while undoing his belt and sliding it off.

Snapping it hard, he gave her a menacing glare look before dropping it to the floor. Then he stood up and stripped the rest of clothes off giving her a chance to admire his well-muscled physique. He sat at the top of bed with his back against the headrest with his large cock dangling between his legs. It wasn't close to hard yet, but it looked magnificent to her. He grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look up into his eyes.

"The first thing any black cock whore needs to learn is how to suck one," he said while grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her face to his groin.

Little coaxing was necessary as she eagerly took his shaft in her hand and started stroking it. She took the head into her mouth and savored the salty taste. His cock gradually expanded and she was soon sliding both hands up and down its length. At the same time she was greedily sucking the first couple of inches and thought she was doing well. Amy was rather proud of herself when she got him to his full size of nearly 12 rock hard inches.

"Not bad at all, but I know you can take more than that. I haven't even heard you gag yet," he said before placing a hand on each side of her head.

Amy continued to suck his wonderful cock bobbing up and down on it in short movements. On each downward movement he applied light pressure forcing her to take it a little deeper each trip. In short time she felt the head bumping against the back of her throat but he didn't relent. She first started making tiny choking sounds and before long was gagging on it loudly, gasping for breath between motions and drooling excess saliva. When she tried to stop he refused to release her and forced it deep holding it there until her face started to turn red. Feeling dizzy, she started to panic and wanted to bite him, though the consequences of that terrified her, when he finally let her go. Collapsing to the bed in a fit of coughing she sucked in huge gulps of air.

"Shit are you ok? Do you need a drink?" he asked with genuine concern. She nodded yes vigorously as he stood up retrieving the wine and pouring her a glass.

She sat up and sipped from the glass, slowly recovering from her ordeal. Karl was watching her silently and when she looked up she could see he looked anxious. "I'm ok it was just a little more than I'm used to is all," she assured him.

"Listen," he started, "It's your first time and I think we should tone it down. I know you want to test your limits but there's plenty of time for that down the road."

He was right and she knew it. The dildo had made her overconfident, arrogant even. It was one thing to master a 12 inch toy she controlled, but to surrender herself to a man with a cock just big who called the shots was completely different. Asking him to take it easy on her was what she should do, but she didn't come here tonight for a bland sexual experience. She was here to get worked over and there was no way she was going to quit this easily.

"Your concern is sweet Karl, but you know why I came here. Will I need to call a real man or can you handle the job?" she said breaking into a playful smile.

The look he gave her made Amy regret what she said immediately. His eyes narrowed as he knocked her wineglass from her hand to the floor. "I gave you a chance, but I guess you didn't learn your lesson bitch and now I'm gonna make you sorry you ever came here tonight," he promised grabbing her roughly by the arm and tossing her onto to bed.

"Wait," she pleaded while raising her hands in front of her. "I was just kidding with you Karl."

"Too late for that now. From now on you'll think twice before mocking me you little bitch," he said in a voice that left no room for negotiation. "And the next time you open your mouth to tell me what to do I'll introduce you to my belt. First I'm gonna break you in real good and just when you think it can't hurt anymore, well that's when I'll make you MY whore."

Without another word he forced her legs open and positioned his huge cock at the entrance to her pussy. Thankfully she was well lubricated from the excitement of the night because it didn't look like he was going to spend any time warming her up. Fear gripped her as she looked down and the huge cock ready to impale her. He's no bigger than my Big Ben she assured herself, but with the failed blowjob fresh in her mind it was little comfort.

"Damn you got a tight little cunt," he observed as he slid the head of his cock inside. "I'm gonna enjoy making you beg me to stop."

His initial strokes were gentle at least as he probed her pussy to gauge how much of his cock she could accommodate comfortably. Half way in he started to feel resistance and grinned in delight. Amy tried to stop him by placing her hands on his chest, but he easily overpowered her and pinned her arms to bed. He started pumping in and out her with hard strokes, her body quivering each time he met resistance and stopped. In only a few strokes he had already forced himself as deep as she had ever taken her toy. She felt ready to cum already and he showed no sign of slowing down.

Amy couldn't move. She couldn't escape and she was filled with terror over what would happen if he continued forcing himself inside her at this rate. Whimpering in pain as he slammed into her she did the only things she could. In a meek, fearful voice she whispered, "Ice cream."

Stopping his downward thrust so suddenly he nearly fell off the bed sideways, Karl unleashed a barrage of curses. "What a waste of god damn fucking time this night has been. I can't believe she told you that word. Fuck! I should go home and tell her to get the fuck out of my house! Stick to your little white boys you useless fucking whore! So full of talk in your stupid fucking message and then you can barley handle half of it," he shouted while standing up and starting to put his pants on. "I promise to wear you out," he mocked in a high-pitched voice looking down on her in disgust.

"Please Karl don't go," she sobbed. "I... I was scared. Your wife told me to say ice cream if I needed you to stop... I didn't know what else to do."

"Fuck you and fuck her," he said still in a rage as he continued to dress.

"I'm sorry. Please give me another chance Karl,' she begged while looking into his eyes and reaching out to touching his forearm. "I was stupid not to ask you to be gentle with me when you first offered. I still want you inside me, ALL the way inside me. But you were right I need you take it easy on me," she said as she took his hand in hers.

He stopped dressing and looked down at her for a long time before he spoke. "Alright, I'll stay and we'll take it slow," he agreed. "But say those words again or mock me and we're done for good."

Dropping his pants again, he sat back on the bed. His thick prick had started to soften and needed to be aroused again. Amy began stroking it back to life, while showering the head with kisses. Having nearly ruined the night once already, she was determined to make it up to him. The first time she sucked his cock he had to force her to try deep throating him. On her second attempt she pushed her own limits taking as much of it as possible into her mouth.

Breathing through her nose she rarely let it slip completely from her mouth. When it started to bounce off the back of her throat she opened wide as possible and try to relax her neck muscles to take it deeper. Gagging noisily she had to let it slip from her mouth several times as she nearly vomited from the pressure, her eyes watering with tears from the effort. Thick streams of spit dripped from her mouth soaking his cock and balls.

When she finally stopped sucking his wonderful cock she massaged its length with the slick coating she had left on it. With her other hand she rubbed her pussy lips to spread her juices liberally. Once she was ready, she rose to one knee and swung her other leg over him aiming his cock for the moist pink slit before gradually lowering herself onto him.

Again she was able to take half his length inside before meeting any sort of significant resistance. He could see she was having trouble balancing herself in this position so he held her hips to help, but he only offered his support and didn't try to penetrate her any deeper. Amy smiled down at him to thank him and began riding up and down on him, building speed slowly. Being in control eased her fears and allowed her to enjoy it this time around.

Eventually was taking it as deep as he'd forced it earlier. Her face was flushed as she moaned in pleasure while sliding up and down his cock. Being stuffed full of real cock felt so good and far surpassed what she had hoped for. Soon the she could feel the unmistakable throbbing in her womb and forced another inch of his cock into her pussy as she was overcome by her orgasm. Her pussy spasmed over and over again, clenching his cock in a vise-like grip until she finally rose up off him spraying a huge stream of liquid and collapsing to his chest in a quivering mess.

She lay atop him murmuring her thanks repeatedly. The contrast is his behavior was remarkable. He held her tenderly and kissed her with a broad smile. When she had recovered from her spectacular orgasm she realized he hadn't even cum yet she sat up looking at him in awe. She'd never been with a man who could out last her before. Most of them would have cum halfway through the blowjob she given him and fallen asleep before returning the favor.

"Were you even close?" she asked playing with his long black shaft that was still fully erect.

"My wife have me a blowjob before I left the house so I'd have some staying power," he answered with a laugh. "But I can last a good long time on the first go too," he added in a matter of fact voice that held not a trace of boasting.

"Well I'm ready for more if you want to take the lead this time," she said repositioning herself on her back while spreading her legs and rubbing her clit.

Karl hopped up and quickly moved in between her legs, rubbing the large head up and down through her lips before sliding in. He started filling her pussy with long steady strokes that got her juices flowing again in no time. She chewed her lip and squealed in pleasure as his cock banged deep inside her. All she could think of what how good his felt and how she'd never look at sex the same way again. With his expert fucking, he was able to keep her on the brink of cuming for a long time, his cock making squishing sounds each time it pumped into her sloppy, wet cunt.

"Harder," she whispered, and thankfully he understood she was just letting him know she could handle a little more and not ridiculing his efforts.

His strong hands clamped onto her legs behind her knees and pushed them back. Grunting he picked up the pace and penetrated a little deeper on each plunge now. A series of mini-orgasms wracked her body as each stroke of he cock brought her a wave of sheer pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes," she screamed her eyes locked with his.

When her pussy finally exploded in a full-fledged orgasm she thrashed about wildly as he continued fucking her. He slowed down to a deliberate pace until she had recovered. Increasing the tempo again he soon had her wailing in pleasure again as another orgasm started to build. Slowly, but surely, her pussy was being stretched to contain his monstrous prick as he continued to fuck her for what seemed like an eternity.

Suddenly his urgency picked up and she knew he was ready to cum at last. She began lift her hips to meet each of his downward movements. Her pussy craved those last few inches of his cock and despite the pain she was determined to have them. Sweat dripped from his body to hers and he panted for breath as his cock pistoned in and out her.

"Oh! Damn! Here it comes," he shouted as his entire body went rigid before letting out a loud guttural roar.

Amy shuttered and exploded in orgasm again as she felt spurt after spurt of his hot thick sperm filled her cunt. Wrapping her legs around his waist and clutching his back with her arms she pulled him tight to her trembling body. They both struggled to catch their breath sagging to the bed completely spent. Minutes passed as she savored the feeling of his cock, still buried inside her, pulsing like a slow heart beat. Their mixed juices ran from her pussy to trickle down her ass crack and pool beneath them.

When he finally moved, he shifted on top of her and looked down at their joining. She followed his gaze and was thrilled to see his cock was finally all the way inside her. Kissing him she thanked him for the most wonderful sexual experience of her life. Having reached her goal, she found renewed desires inside her. He was right, she was his whore now and she wanted more before the night was over.

They rested for half an hour before Karl told her he was ready for more. Putting her ever-improving blowjob skills to good use, she coaxed his prick back to life and was soon riding it with vigor once more. They ended up fucking long into the night in every position imaginable. About the only thing they didn't try was anal sex, for which she was grateful. He came twice more during the night and both times she drank his sweet cum down. The final tally of her own climaxes was far higher, but she couldn't say how many there had been.

By the time they both sagged to the bed spent and felt asleep, she was a wreck. Her makeup was smudged, with mascara running in black steaks from her tears of joy and pain. The nylons she wore sported a series of holes where he had grabbed them to reposition her during the night and the garter belt was askew. The lips of her pussy were swollen red, tender and oozing the combined juices of their coupling. She looked and felt like a worn out whore, which was exactly what she had wanted.

Later in the night she woke to hear him dressing to leave. She had known he was married and had a wife to go home to, but she still felt the pangs of jealousy. No matter how great their night had been there was another woman who got to experience this all the time. It wasn't fair but there was nothing she could do about it she thought as she stirred in the bed.

The motion caught his eye and he spoke saying, "Good you're awake. You can stay the night if you want, check out is 11 am. I'll see you here next week and you better be naked when I get here. The bag on the table is for you if you want to use it. If you don't that's fine but it's for your benefit not mine."

With that he left closing the door on his way out. He didn't suggest they meet again or ask her, he has ordered her to show up again next week. The way he had said it left her feeling used and degraded. He didn't give a shit about her all she was to him was a piece of ass. Tears formed in her eyes as she cursed herself for a fool and cried herself back to sleep knowing she'd be here next week regardless.

The next morning she wore up early and showered. Once she was cleaned up and dressed she tried to tidy up the room as best she could. There was nothing she could do to clean up the stains on the sheets, so she decided the next best thing was to be far away from here when they were discovered. She packed her things quickly and was just about to leave when she remembered the bag he had left for her. In a rush to get away from here she stuff it in with her other things without looking inside, then hurried out of the hotel before she could be stopped and questioned about the room.

Exhausted when she got home she went straight to bed. Hours later she woke up hungry and still sore from her night of debauchery. She studied her pussy in the mirror gently touching her puffy red labia. It would take her at least a few days to recover from the fucking of a lifetime she'd received last night. The muscles along the inside of her thighs ached and her body was covered with small bruises from his rough manhandling.

After a nice long soak in a hot bath she felt a lot better. She was about to head to the kitchen to make something to eat, but then she remembered the bag Karl had left for her. She recalled him saying something about it being for her benefit not his. Her curiosity was greater than her hunger and she detoured from the bathroom to her bedroom to see what it was.

Opening the bag she reached inside and pulled out what looked to be a hot water bottle. Strange she thought as she reached back in and took out a long rubber hose. Even more puzzled now she dumped the rest of the contents onto her bed and sorted through an assortment of different tips and a wide rubber plug of some sort. It was then that she realized she was holding an enema kit and dropped it recoiling in horror at the implications.

Amy took a deep breath and tried to calm her racing heart. If she showed up next week he planned to fuck her ass. Having experienced sex with him once she craved his massive cock again, but now she had doubts about returning. Last night she had arrived full of bravado and he'd promptly put her in her place. She held no illusions that she could come close to handling him in her tiny ass. Aside from her recent experimentation with her own fingers in her ass she was an anal virgin and the thought of Karl trying to fit his cock up her ass terrified her.

The rest of her night was spent agonizing over the decision she would have to make by next Friday. At first she though she could just show up and tell him anal sex was out of the question, but she realized that wouldn't work. After getting this "gift" from him showing up next week was akin to accepting his offer to fuck her in the ass. It was going to be a long week she suspected, but Amy knew deep down that it would be nearly impossible to refuse him having been treated to his incredible talents once already.