All Comments on 'One After The Other'

by bigcanuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tantric_explosiontantric_explosionabout 16 years ago
nice story...

great sex! keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story!

On of the best I've read in a while. Keep it going please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Gone Mad

My sister and I had "knowledge "of each other at a very early age.I want you all to understand that it extended into a mature relationship.That is nothing unusual,she remembered the first time "I lost my dick in my sister".I will never never forget when slightly pissed she said to me"come on,I am nearly on fire and he wont be home for hours"[her husband,a right twat] If you dont mind I will be anon.BUT HUNTER,is a good clue.How I miss my lovely sister[she died at 29].This is a true comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Bad

But not good either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sweeeeeeeet !!!

Now THAT'S how a story is written !!! Well written... hot story... so much better than the other crap that gets posted here. Thanks for sharing...

T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6about 16 years ago
Sweeeet

I think you are female[and a caring one at that].Never mind whether you are or not.I also think you love your brother,right or wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sheer Fantasy

If she is anything like my sister he would be f/////,after dealing with her ,never mind four others.A good story well worth a read.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
No baby-making?

It's hard to believe that no babies were conceived in this story. But you did not mention that or any birth control.

happyguy36happyguy36over 8 years ago
staying power

Iknow its fiction but I am in awe of Paul's staying power and ability to get it up four times in a row. Oh the joys of youth.

I must say the anal fucking was hard to believe. No one takes a big cock anally like that without prep and lots of lube

I know as someone who loves to be fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cleanliness

It always disturbs me to see an author disregard the risk of infection. It is a total no to go from ass to pussy without a thorough cleansing!. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste, not dumping loads in all their pussies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous