All Comments on 'One Drink Too Far'

by weaponx

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is that it?

You start the story at what appears to be the end of the night with Beth making demands from this bet, but then you end the story before you get to where you were starting from.

Snakey__Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bad

What a way to leave a story,great start,terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Badly Conceived & Poorly Written

People should learn how to write before wasting bandwidth shoving crappy stories like this onto the website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why castigate yourself oh wimpy cuckster

You get no symphathy from us humans when you advance this male self humiliation sick crap. Why are you pissing off the indianslittle one?<P>

Why not take on a real story as many here do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where do they find the ass-holes?

Where do they find the garbage that appears on this site lately?

Equality2Equality2over 16 years ago
Good story

Well written and straight forward story. Keep up the good work.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
No different than too many similar stories

Uninteresting and formulaic. Try something DIFFERENT from what you have read here alredy many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
D+

D+

shakeritejshakeritejover 16 years ago
Good so far...

A little bit contradictory and I'm almost confused by the running terms of the bet. Nevertheless, I can only assume that there are more chapters coming. If the intention is some type of cuckoldry then you can't just leave it here. A "to be continued..." or a title that includes Ch1 would help set our expectations. This is a good build up but it leaves too much hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please more and ignore the moronic reviews

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great contruction

Well written. You need to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Great story, hope you'll continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

/sarc on

Really good story. Please add a chapter where she sets out to fuck every living person, male or female, within a 500 mile radius. Be sure to include a chapter where she develops a disease so fucked up and unique that they name it after her...and of course, she passes it on to her "loving husband." Top it all off with a condescending chapter about how everyone who doesn't approve of such actions is either not sexually confident or educated/advanced enough; don't forget to forgive all those misguided idiots who actually thought "forsaking all others" was meant to be taken literally, and so any action, from flirting to fucking, is not only acceptable, it's practically mandatory for todays healthy marraige/relationship/lifestyle!

/sarc off

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why so much hate?

So many men who leave comments seem to really hate women. I assume they log onto this site to get aroused, and probably jerk off, but then they seem compelled to spew hate filled bile after. I, for one, love these women, fictional or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No 'normal' marriage could survive this!

Any female who tried this with most normal males would not have marriage after what she has done. As for the man what a wimp! I can see who wears the skirt in that house, the man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ah

A commenter said "So many men who leave comments seem to really hate women." Untrue. As Sam Kinnison used to say, it's either love women or suck a big dick, and I have no gay tendencies. I figure we (other than the gays that is) love women a lot...we're just not big fans of cheating whores. Lest you think it sexist and one-way, I'm not a big fan of cheating hubbies and wimpy, spineless cucks either. I don't love stupidity, arrogance, infidelity, lies, and so forth...if you're reading anything else into it, that's your problem. A thought...try reading a comment from a story that involves a "loving wife" (wasn't one in this story as far as I could tell) and you'll see the difference.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausabout 15 years ago
Then

why you are in the Loving Wives forum anyway ? What you are or are not a big fan of is a matter of supreme indifference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Kluss the puss.

Sorry kluss but what you think is whats not important, your life must have very little of importance if nothing is offensive to you story wise. You praise the most degenerative shit on here, the nastier the better, no relationship scared just fuck and suck and to hell with marriage, family, love or anything else that seperates us from animals. Slut wives and wimp hubbies are just fucking borring.

XodanXodanover 14 years ago
UNFINISHED STORY

I read the comment and they dont seem apropriate to the partial story i've seen ??? There must be a problem !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just One Cock's Views

Comments

The most accurate judge of an erotic story is: does my cock start getting hard as I read it. Period. It doesn't matter what it is about--if my cock likes it, or at least rises from a slumber, it is at least a decent erotic story. My cock is an ever truthful barometer of erotic fiction. Sometimes my cock surprises me at the depraved scenarios that it likes; nonetheless it is always honest about the erotic qualities of any given story.

I think this story shows great promise, and more importantly, my cock concurs. But just when I was getting a semi, it ended. I kept searching for the number 2 at the bottom of the story and even switched from my phone to my laptop, thinking the page just wasn't displayed properly. I would like to believe there was just a problem uploading it and that you will correct this by uploading the next page of the story, because it is well worth your effort to continue the story and my cock agrees. If the next segment is at least as good as the first, he will rise and shine.

Regarding (some) of the bitter comments above: Let me guess: by the time you realized what the story was about, you had already spent a good 90 minutes moving your finger back and forth over the screen, your hand was worn out, and you blame the author for ruining the "double date" you had planned. Did you fools happen to notice the section in which this story appears? Hellooooo? It is entitled "loving wives". Do you understand how the stories are organized and what "loving wives" means on Literotica? It means wives who interact with men other than their spouses. What did you ignorant fools think it stood for? Stories about June Cleaver types (gosh--what a loving gal!)? If you don't want to read stories in this genre, pick another section. Check out the erotic couplings section if you want to read about men who "take charge", or maybe the reluctance/non-consent section for rape stories if that is your bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You know what I think?

I think that the drive by anonymous, self absorbed, loser, stay at home with mom and dad graduates. Have all outgrown myspace, and now without any understanding or care too, have begun frequenting the pages of literotica. Maybe a no anonymous comments rule is in the future? No comments without being a story posting user would eliminate the most insulting of these lack of reality, homophobic observations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
is there more?

This story seems to end just as it's getting started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's All Over Now

Some guys are just absolute idiots. Trusting her isn't relative, a few drinks, sexily dressed, sensual conversation and suggestions, drinks, dares, dancing seductively - subconsciously he knows - she's going to get laid and I'm all for it, after all he put her up and available.

This guy is a closet cuck, a wimp and a wuss - in short, a loser. Wifey is about to commence on a whole new lifestyle of men catering to and rewarding her for her attention. 'HOT!'.

catherinebeyeacatherinebeyeaalmost 13 years ago
Really nice potential.

... but then there is no second page! Arghhhh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

each pushing the game too far and one is guaranteed to be unhappy...and

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
never finished it.

The story is going well, and just stops.. it needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just as well

Barring a major plot twist, it's yet another cuck waiting for the inevitable to occur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just

Just stop . Stop writing pick another hobby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What Ending

only about a half finished - story can now go in 1 of 3 directions - is that what you wanted??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
finish it!

Hottest story i ever read!Finish it please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Idiot

You are an absolute F...kg IDIOT!

Of course, she is going to push this all the way and ... she wants to and you think it is your idea...Idiot!

She is a hotwife just coming out and she will have you convinced it is your idea, one step at a time. As you wrote, she seemed to have something on her mind before you left the house. From your writing she is clever - Very Clever!

Say goodbye unless you are a closet cuck - wait, I think you are.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
A great funny story

I do not understand the negativity here? where is he cuckold? there has been no cheating, its a bet, between husband and wife, the wife has no confidence, but really? does she need it? Her husbands opinion is the only opinion that matters. that is what a marriage is all about. Now what we do not know is what are her terms on the bet if she wins? The next chapter should explain further. I do not see this as a prelude to cheating.. rather, she talks this guy into dancing, maybe some dirty dancing and flirting.. he thinks its an easy score, she gets a number.. wins the bet, they guy thinks the woman will follow him but really.. she walks up to her husband hand him the number and says your mine for 12 hours.. lets go home.. At least I hope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Husband is an idiot...

...whilst claiming that he didn´t like her behaviour he continues driving her into adultery.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
REALLY ?

Why don't you finish the damn story before you submit it moron. And what you want to rate this ? get serious

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Just As Happy You Didn't Finish This 'Cause...

it was headed toward CUCKOLD,with wifey banging the guy in the alley or in his car. Do any of these jackass couples actually remain happily married?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cock lover

I think that she should end up with the guys cock in her pussy with her husbands tongue licking his cock. The taste of your wifes pussy on a guys cock is intoxicating. Try it you will love it as I do.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for a great LW story

If you don't like cheating and LW sex don't read this story. But if you do it's one of the best!!!

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
tighten up

with a good editor, you could shorten this piece up considerably.

ddx86ddx86over 5 years ago
Is there more?

This story seems like there should be a part 2. Does it exist under a different title?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another failure

This story is unfinished. This is the end. Done. Epic stupidity and laziness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written...

The story is really well-crafted and the technical aspects of the writing are very good. Despite some of the critics, I think the ending was perfect. It engages the readers' imaginations perfectly. As I see it (from the facts and events that led up to the ending) this isn't a "hot wife" nor is this man a cuckold. They are a sexy couple that likes to have fun. Unless weaponx writes a sequel, I can only conclude that after her light flirtation with the target of her bet, they (the H and W) go home to a night of playful lovemaking and a good marriage and family. Don't listen to the critics. Bunch of communists is what they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
you're kidding, right?

What guy would make such a bet? He told her she looked great, was not a slut, and he loved how she looked. Yet she turns it into a drop fest and ready to possibly cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you going to write a part 2? I like the story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish you would of gotten further into your story on the part 1 so that there was time to invest in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1/2 of a story.Nothing I dislike more on literotica than assholes who post unfinished stories. One ⭐️ and only because there’s no way to give it a ZERO!🤮

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First time I gave less than 4 stars to your stories, obviously you forgot to put the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WTF?! You had a great story building and the POOF it just disappears! What happened?Did your wife catch you jerking off typing this on your laptop so you just quit? Rating plummets from a 5 to a 1 and earns you the blue balls award.Asshole!

peter944peter94420 days ago

I guess you forgot to finish this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous