One Evening Ch. 1

Story Info
She learns the hazards of panties.
2.9k words
4.24
58.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Evening Ch. 1: The Awakening

You and I were sitting at home, you on the love seat and I on the couch. I was reading my latest book and You were flipping channels, as usual. I could see that You were a bit unsettled, perhaps on edge about something. I decided to not say anything, as I knew that You would tell me what was weighing on Your mind when it was time for me to know.

I was heavy into reading when You stood up and left the room. I heard You return when You sat a pair of scissors down on the table. You stood back away from the table with my favorite paddle in Your hand. "Get up and present yourself properly to your Master." I hesitated only a second or two when You said heatedly, "NOW, slut! Not when you feel like it!"

I saw your expression of "don't push me" when my own expression was one of astonishment at the tone of Your voice. I immediately jumped up and knelt at Your feet the way I felt it would please You... knees spread wide, my ass up high to, head resting on the floor with my arms extended in front of me. I winced when I realized that I was wearing my bra and panties underneath my button-up dress. I knew how You felt about panties. So many thoughts raced through my mind at that moment. "Have I displeased You in any way, Master?"

"From this moment on you will speak only when spoken to or asked to respond to me. Is that clear, slut?"

"Yes, Master," I whispered.

"Speak up woman, I will not ask to have your answer repeated!"

"Yes, Master"

"Very good, pet." I felt a gentle pat and caress on my ass and cringed as I felt Your hand stop at my panty line. "You have on something that You know I dislike, don't You?"

"Yes, Master."

"And what is it that you are wearing that displeases me?"

"My panties, Master. Do You wish that I remove them for You now please, Master?"

"No, lower them only to the middle of your thighs and raise up your dress to expose your pussy and ass to me properly before you return to your position." You pace around my kneeling body waiting for me to get back into my position and once I have done so, "WHACK," You smack me hard upon my left ass cheek. You struck me with such vehemence that it took my breath away.

Before I could recover, "WHACK," You smack me on my other ass cheek. It stung so hard it almost brought tears to my eyes as I was so frightened that I had done something to terribly upset You.

"THAT, dear child, was given to You only because that is My right as your Master. I can inflict pain or pleasure as only I see fit. Isn't that correct, pet?" "Yes, Master. Thank You, Master." "Your pain is My pleasure.... and your pleasure, slut."

"Now, to begin what I have intended for you, I am going to premise it with what I feel very strongly about. I want you to listen with all your being to what I have to say to you, as well as do to you. Do you understand, pet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Very good, love. I want to tell you that what I am about to do is out of pure devotion and a very deep love for you. You have been of a delicate emotional state recently, so I have delayed this until I felt you could be prepared to handle it. You are now ready."

"Thank You, Master." WHACK-WHACK, on my ass. "Did I ask for a response from you?!"

"No, Master. Please forgive my transgression, Master."

"It is not forgiven, as I had JUST instructed you to speak only when spoken to! Consider this a warning, your one and only warning. Take heed to what I say here and now. Should you transgress in your instructions from me again, it will be ten lashes with whichever implement I so choose. Do not think that I shall go easy on your soft and tender ass, as I will not. I expect you to do as I have instructed, and do so with great pride and pleasure for your Master. This does not mean that you may hesitate, plead or whimper your way out of something I have told you to do. When I have instructed you to do something for me, or WHILE I am playing with my little slut toy, you will never tell me no, nor shall you react negatively to anything I do to you or with you. Do I make myself PERFECTLY clear in what I say here, woman???"

"Yes, Master," I answered as a small tremble crept up my spine.

"Stand and face me, slut." I quickly scrambled and stood with my feet spread to make myself open to You and clasp my hands behind my back. You place the paddle on the table and stood closely in front of me. You reached up and tenderly held my face in Your hands and kissed me on the lips. I so want to kiss You deeply and passionately, but know that by doing so it would certainly bring instant punishment on me for being so impudent.

"I want You to always, and at all times, remember that I love you with all my heart and soul, love. There is no other, nor will there ever be any other, that I will love as deeply as I do you, my sweet pet. What I do now, as always, is out of love for you." You reach down and fondle my breasts and pinch my nipples as hard as You so love to do, enough to make me release a moan from my lips and throw my head back from the pain. Slowly You begin unbuttoning my dress, first one button, and then the next one. The next thing I knew, You had grabbed hold of my dress and ripped it open making the buttons fly everywhere. My eyes grew wide and my mouth flew open from shock. You lean close to my ear and with a very low and deep voice say. "That, dear one, will cost you. Did I not only moments ago instruct you to not react as you just did, slave?!?"

"Yes, Master," as I lower my eyes with shame from disobeying you so soon.

"Your punishment will come soon enough. Look me in the eyes at all times when I speak to you, pet. As I said earlier, you know that I greatly dislike panties." You walked around me and I heard you pick up the scissors. "Turn around and face me, slut."

As I turned, You grabbed my panties and cut them off, snipping them one leg at a time. "There, these will do fine for a gag during your punishment, bad girl. You will be allowed to scream to your wonderful heart's content, during your up and coming punishment, love." You grinned with pleasure as I cringed inside at the thought of what was to come.

You sat on the loveseat and told me to stand and face You there. "Listen closely, as I am going to give you instructions that you will adhere to, without falter, unless I have given you explicit instructions otherwise. This means even if we have company. NO excuses. Do you understand me thus far, pet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. My only wish is for You to be a good slave to me. And now I will tell you what I desire of you each and every evening when you come home to me. You will be allowed to enter Our home and lay down anything that you need to bring into the house and to put them away where they belong. You will then immediately come find me, no matter where I am. Be it in here in the living room, in the basement, in the backyard or even in the garage. You will kiss me your welcome home and if I allow it, we can have small talk about our day. When I nod, you will immediately begin undressing until you are completely nude for me. I desire you to be nude or lightly dressed and fully accessible to me at all times around me. Do I make myself clear with my instructions to you so far, love?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. When you strip for me, like the good little slut that you are, you will do so in a manner that pleases me... seductively. I want you to be creative in your ways of exposing your flesh, breasts and pussy to me." My mind was reeling with thoughts of circumstances that would make it quite difficult for me to follow through with Your instructions, but I knew that I would follow them to a "T". That I internally had no other choice but to obey my loving Master. You could see that I was quickly thinking of what You had just said.

"You will then kneel before me and welcome Your Master's cock by pulling it out of My pants and sucking on it for as long as I so desire. You will do this each and every day, debbie, won't you?"

"Yes, of course I will, Master"

"Don't be so quick to answer me, little one. There will be days that perhaps we will have company. Then what will you do? Strip in front of them, dear one? Suckle My cock in front of our friends, slut? You would love that, I think, dear one." You smiled. "Yes I truly think that you would love that."

"May I make a suggestion please, Sir?"

"No, you may not. You will do as I have instructed, with or without company being present. What you will do is excuse yourself into the spare bedroom, strip, lay yourself wide open for Me. I will come into the room when I feel it is best. The first thing I want to see when I enter the room is your pussy spread wide for me and you holding your breasts presenting them to me as well. Then I will come in for you to suckle my cock. All other times, you will strip in my presence, wherever I might be.

"Come here and lean over my lap." I quickly obeyed, hoping for what was to come. "Before You strip for me this evening, I have a sadistic gift for you, Love." You gently caressed each of my ass cheeks, reached over and grabbed the paddle I so adore and proceeded to give me several swats on each cheek until I was grasping from breath from the pain/pleasure of Your beating my ass.

"Now, get up and seduce me while you strip for me and I will reward you with you worshipping My cock." I arose and faced You. As there was only my dress, bra, nylons and high heels on, I had very little to strip with. I was sure You didn't want the thigh highs removed, or my heels. I reached around with both hands and grasped my ass cheeks and began caressing them. My movements made my dress open wide exposing my sexual treasures very near Your face. I reached down and spread my pussy lips open wide, running my finger along my wet cunt. I leaned over you as I sucked my pussy juices off my finger slowly fucking my finger with my mouth. I stood up and began swaying my hips as I caressed my ass with both hands slowly making my dress rise up the back by grabbing it upwards with each caress.

I turned away from You to show You my exposed ass. Bending over, I danced slowly back towards You and stuck my ass very near Your face as I swayed it back and forth. I draped my dress over my arm so that my ass and pussy would remain exposed for You, my Master, to see. You reached out and tested to see if I was wet.

"Mmmm. I see you are enjoying this, slut. You are very wet for me. You have such a lovely ass, pet. I think you need your pussy to be wetter, though. How can your pussy get wetter for your Master, I wonder." I was still swaying my hips back and forth very gently as I spread my legs apart as far as I could. I knew that You were getting a wonderful view of my ass as well as my wet and swollen pussy lips.

As I was bent over, I reached down and lightly ran my long fingernails over my wet pink pussy lips for You to see. I was truly expecting ass to get spanked with the paddle, but instead of the paddle, You thrust a butt plug into my ass, taking my breath away from how quickly You shoved it up my ass. At that same moment You grabbed for the paddle and proceeded to spank my ass HARD making sure to hit the butt plug each time you swatted me. After several swats on each cheek, You stopped and ran Your finger to test my wetness again.

"Ahhhh.... Yes, love. See you are much wetter now. Now this I am enjoying, slave. Take great care that you do not let that nice plug in your ass to slip out one bit, little one. Your punishment will be much worse should that happen." You gently caressed and pinched my reddened ass as I tried to regain my composure. "Continue, slave."

I slowly began to stand upright, running my hands up my stomach and to my breasts as I turned to face You again. To my surprise, and great pleasure, You pulled out Your beautiful hard cock and began slowly pumping Your hand up and down the length of Your cock. You know how that drives me crazy. It helped me, though, to forget the pain of the hard thrust of the butt plug in my ass. Swaying to the music in my mind, I began caressing and then kneading my breasts staying away from my nipples just yet while I watched You stroking Your cock. I reached around and unfastened my bra and slipped it off through the sleeves of my dress, while still leaving my dress on.

I sighed from the release of the bondage of my bra and began caressing my breasts again, gently swaying my hips and pussy for You, and spreading my legs wider for You. To please You, I pinched both of my nipples hard as I squeezed my breasts and moaned and closed my eyes from the pleasure. You practically jumped to Your feet and stood at my side. Grabbing a hand full of my hair You forced me to my knees and said, "You know what is required of you, don't you, slave?"

I looked up and nodded yes to You as I was unable to speak. "Put those delicious lips and tongue around my cock and worship my cock, pet. This is what I desire and expect of you each and every evening that you return to me from the harsh world and into the loving arms of your Master. You will strip wherever you find me and suck my cock to welcome us being together again after a hard day of working in the outside world. You will show me that your greatest desire is to please your Master each evening. Yes, baby, that's it... just like you are doing for me now. God but your tongue feels so fucking wonderful. Suck my cock, slut. I know you are dripping wet sucking my cock. I know you want my cock to fuck your pussy badly right now, don't you slut?"

I quickly nodded and moaned my reply. "I know that right now, I could ask absolutely anything of you and you could not deny me. I have never known a woman that truly loved to suck my cock as you do, slut. Nor one that could take all of my cock down her throat. I will train you to. That's it, baby, suck it hard... mmm... yes, love... suck it deep, slut."

I absently closed my legs, squeezing my pussy lips tightly together to try and relieve, or perhaps accentuate, the deep desire of wanting you to fuck me. You grabbed my hair on both sides of my head and began fucking my mouth hard and deep.

"Spread Your legs wide, slut! You know better than that. I will tell you when your pussy can be toyed with." I ran my tongue quickly around the shaft and tip of your cock as You ramfucked my mouth. I couldn't catch my breath as You kept fucking me deep in my throat, not allowing me to take a breath. Just when I thought I would pass out, You yanked Your cock out of my mouth. I was stunned and weak as I whimpered for more looking up into Your now stern eyes. I knew from the look in Your eyes what would be next.

"Crawl on your hands and knees and get me your panties, bad girl. Pick them up with your lovely cock-sucking mouth." I scurried quickly and You spanked my ass as I crawled over and retrieved my panties and dropped them at Your feet. I don't know what compelled me, but I quickly kissed your feet pleading for mercy on what was to come.

"That was pleasing, but will get you nowhere. It is time for your punishment, and as I said, I will not go easy on you. I have been far too easy on you, pet. It is time for your awakening."

If you like this and would like to read "Chapter 2: The Punishment," please email me!