One Fine Mess Ch. 01

Story Info
Tippi is in the closet...or maybe coffin is more like it.
3.7k words
4.23
8k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't honestly sit here and say that I was the innocent one but I know it wasn't my fault. It just happened we were eating he said something stupid I called him a few names and then he walked out." I said calmly.

Mone' just stood there shaking her head thinking about that poor man. "Look Tipp say what you want the fact still stands that was the fifth one this month. You've got to start being nicer to people."

I could hear every word she was saying but it just didn't stick. When I stood up yawned stretched and walked away she looked up shocked by my boldness.

"Um, damn excuse me, No it's okay I wasn't talking or nothing you can go!" she yelled after me. I just looked back and said" well I have to go to work MOMMY!" the last word dripping with sarcasm. With that I went to my room to get dressed. At the still young age of 22, I was just wrapping up medical school, and as we all should know, school cost money. To help pay for my education I work at the local gentlemen's club. Before you even get started I am not a stripper.

While changing into my uniform of jeans and the lowest cut t-shirt I could find I thought about how fucked up my love life was and has been for as long as I can remember. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw nothing wrong with me, save a few scars. Sure I was an odd one with my dark sense of style and my playful storm type attitude, but I was still a really great girl. One issue I had a very hard time letting men do what they feel like they should be doing. I was a bit of a hard ass. To my luck that happens to be one of men's greatest turnoffs.

I thought to myself. Once I was dressed I said bye to Mone' and drove to the club. I have been working at Diamond's for about three years and its actually making a pretty good living. When I first started there I expected the girls to be, well......whores. But as it turns out they aren't. The girls are sweet, and I soon found myself taking on the big sister role for a few of them.

As I walked in and assumed my position behind the counter one of the girls, Bubbles, came rushing up to me. "Tippi! I have my first two girl show tonight I need something to calm my nerves!!!" she rushed out. I just giggled and turned around to pour her a shot of strait gin. I watched as she downed the shot and sashayed into the lounge.

In all my years of working there I have never once been back there. While I was fantasizing about the fabulous lounge I didn't notice the club owner Dessaray slide into one of the bar stools. I started to slide drinks up and down the counter without even thinking on it. At last I looked up and noticed her.

"Oh hey!" I said openly shocked, "I didn't see you there. Do you want anything to drink...eat?" Dezzie brushed all of that off and said" You know Tippi my offer to get you your own stage time still stands." Ever since I started working there she has been trying to get me to dance. Imagine her every disappointment when I give her the same answer. "Well Dezzie I just don't think I'm cut out for the job." I said. Once again Dezzie walked away crestfallen.

Midnight rolled in and a large crowed of rowdy men barged into the club. I guessed it was a bachelor's party "Come on John it's your last single night!" I heard one of them yell. The groom to be looked very bashful when Dottie came to dance in front of him, "Ugh! I fucking hate this." I said to myself.

An hour passed and the men all came up and sat at the bar. "Hey sweetie!" One of them yelled over to me," When do you go up?" I tried to ignore this grade A+ shit head...but it was very hard to do as he went on. "Hello! Lil' miss prudence! You hear me, come on down here and talk to daddy!" that would be the straw that fell off. Before I could stop myself I stormed over and grabbed the man by a fistful of his hair. "Look fuck face! I am not one of the girls and even if I was you still can't talk to me that way! If you will oh so kindly go fuck yourself." Then I slammed down his drink and went to go serve other customers.

"Oh I like it rough!!!" I heard one of the other men yell. I thought to myself. But I couldn't help but notice the dark quite man in the corner. So I switched on over. " Why aren't you as drunk as the rest of these dickheads?" I asked.

At first he didn't pay much attention to the comment but the he looked up and said, "I wanted to be fully aware if I met somebody as cute as you. What's your name?" he asked. I smiled and said, "Tippi, but you can call me Tipp" he grinned and said "I would be happy if I could just call you." I giggled and scribbled my number down on a napkin.

"So what can I call you?" I asked. "Whatever you like, but my mother calls me Walter." He said with a wink that made my heart flutter. "Mmmm so you're a charmer huh, okay I'll be seeing you!" I said walking away.

By the time the club closed I was tired as hell. I drove strait home and just collapsed in bed. The next morning I still had to go to early morning classes. When I woke up I looked at the clock and panicked "Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!"I screamed. In a rush I jumped in the shower, and threw on some clothes.

"If I drive 70 mph I can get there in five minutes, so then ill only be 15 minutes late" I worked out on my way to the car. I jumped in the car and took off. I was half way there when I saw flashing blue lights. I looked in my rearview mirror to see a police officer motioning for me to get over. "Fuuuuuuuuk!" I screamed moving to the far right lane.

The officer got out and walked to my car. "License and registration please ma'am?" he asked. "Look officer I am so sorry, I was running late for school an....." I stopped. Looking down at me grinning was Walter. "Hey there cutie, how are yah?" he said.

"I'm fine and you?" I said with a small smile. "I'm fine, hey since you're already late how about you come eat breakfast with me?" he asked giving me a lil puppy dog face. "But what about my class?" I reminded him. "If you come with me I promise I will give you a perfect excuse that will get you out of anything." He said reassuring me with another wink of the eye.

I thought it over for a while before finally saying yes. So I followed him in my car to the local Waffle House. Once we were seated I simply gazed at him appreciating his good looks in the good light. He had perfectly chocolate skin with the cutest dimples in the world. His eyes were a beautiful honey color, and his lips were almost too perfect to look at. This was indeed a man with sex appeal.

As I observed him I found myself letting my gaze travel down. Over his huge bi-ceps, tri-ceps, I paused for a minute over is chest and stomach muscles. I continued to go down...down..." Tippi! Hello? Are you there?" Walter asked with a smirk. She looked up and noticed the waitress. "Oh I'll have an orange juice and flapjacks" I said to her. "Coming rite up" she said looking at Walter. I noticed that but didn't say anything. I lulled in my mind.

"Well Tippi tell me about you" he said.

"Tell me about yourself?" I super evaded.

"Oh gods please tell me you're not a councilor!" he said aghast.

Gods? Well that kinda stuck out in my mind. "No I'm actually a med. student during the day, and well you know what I do at night." I said on a more cheerful note. "What about you?"

"Well, I've been on the force for about four years, after graduating those initial four years of college that mommy wanted." He said smiling broadly before diming it down. For a split second I could have sworn I saw... nah my eyes were just playing tricks on me. "Awwwww, you did it just for momma you're so sweet."

He looked at me with one eye brow up "So what made you want to become a doctor?" I thought for a while.

"I want to save lives to heal wounds. I hate to see people suffer, and this was the best way I could see to help." I said just as the waitress came back with our food. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head as she bent down real slow like to put the food on the table.

"Can I get you anything else?" she asked Walter.

"Yeah you can go get some napkins." I said with extra venom added. I suppose she knew better than to comment back because she simply turned on her heels and walked away. The rest of the date was just info sharing paused only by the waitress slamming the napkins I made her fetch on the table. Walter walked me out to my car.

"Now tomorrow when you get to class give this note to your teacher, it basically says you were helping me with official police work." I took the note with a thank you hug and a smile. "Aw come on all I get is a hug?" he whined. So I stood up on tippy toes to give him a lil peck on the lips, but he held me there with his arms around my waist. There was the slightest tingle of electricity that grew as we kept contact. I almost couldn't stand it, it felt so...good, like on a whole nother level great! Finally after who knows how long he let me go.

"Bye Tippi." he said sliding into the patrol car. I walked still dazed to the driver side of my car and melted in. in the car I realized that I could breathe again. I turned on the car and drove home. Once I got home I grabbed something to drink and sent a text to Mone'. I waited the standard forever for her to text back. After a while my phone sounded off. < What female?> she text back. < Baby don't get smart! I met a dude and he's cute and sweet and ^o^!!!> I text back in a flurry. Mone' texted back.

Hell I was very proud of myself. It had been a while since I was this happy, with anything! I flopped down on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up about three hours later and looked at my phone. I had a text from Walter, I text back yes as soon as possible. He texted back it flashed in my head that I had never told him where I lived but he probably just looked me up in the police computer, besides I was ecstatic!

I ran all the way to my room to rumble with my closet. Tossing clothes every which way I didn't even hear Mone' come in. "Um what are you doing?" she said feigning being alarmed.

I turned around with a shirt half on. "Why are you bursting into my room like that!?!" I pulled the shirt the rest of the way on. "How does this look?"

Mone' grinned "It depends on what looks your trying to portray. Are you going for sweet and flirty, or are you trying to say fucking is not something I say no to." She said laughing.

I threw her a dirty look and said "The second one now get the hell out!" she left the room clutching her side laughing. It took me a full three hours to find the perfect (ALL BLACK) outfit. Then you have to factor in the extra hour for my hair and make-up. By the time I was finished Walter was outside waiting.

"Come on in!" I yelled out of the window. He did just as I said. I wanted to introduce him to Mone'. "Mone' get cho scrawny ass down here!!!" I yelled up the stairs. Walter just laughed.

"What tha fuck do you want ..." she yelled descending the stairs stopping when she saw Walter. I felt an instant connection between the two. It was almost tangible. "Why are you here?" Mone' said darkly. "I was about to ask you the same thing Kasha." Walter said in the same demeanor.

I just ogled between the two. "Um, okay I guess you guys already know each other." I said fumbling "We should be going now." With that I grabbed Walter's hand and drug him out of the house.

Once outside I asked him what that was all about. He just shrugged and said "I just never liked her." With that said he opened my door then went over and got in on his side. His car had a slight metallic smell mostly covered by a strong cherry smell. It was pleasant and for some reason made me very thirsty.

Something else struck me as odd. "Um you called Mone' Kasha...why?"

"Oh, she goes by Mone' now." Was all I got in response.

He drove on leaving me to dwell in my thoughts. We arrived at the restaurant that we were eating at. I barely even paid attention to the name of the restaurant. We were sitting in the deep red and black V.I.P. booths. As I sat back and soaked in the atmosphere I thought about how happy I was at the moment. We were sitting directly under one of the skylights with the moon light shining directly down on us illuminating the table. I was utterly captivated.

"So what do you think?" Walter asked. "I think it's perfectly dark!" I said smiling the sweetest smile I had ever given. He had read my style perfectly and found the only gothic restaurant in town...or the state! The waiter came around to our table and asked about our drink orders "I will have a Bloody Marry please." I said with a grin.

The waiter nodded politely but looked to Walter in confusion. He simply brushed it off and said "I will have my usual."

The waiter nodded and was on his way. "So you have been here before?" I said looking at Walter."Yeah I come here to drink all the time...well, I drink but not to get drunk you know? I like it here because they have the best and most pure in town."

I wanted so badly to question him as to what "it" was. But the drinks came back.

"Your drinks madam, sir" the waiter said placing the drinks on the table.

I pounced on mine. Walter picked up his own glass and began to chug down the dark red liquid. "Ahhh, much better." He said looking very relaxed.

"What would you like to eat tonight?" The waiter asked. Almost immediately Walter said "I want a steak cooked rare." The waiter looked to me. "I will just have a burger cooked medium well." I said more politely.

Once again the waiter flashed Walter an odd look. I just continued to sip away at my drink. It was great. It had just enough liquor to balance out the tomato juice ...and there was something else it tasted like iron. It just made the whole thing better!

"So are you enjoying yourself so far Tipp?" Walter asked me clearly trying to get me to talk more.

"Yes I am." I said with another blasting smile accepting the refill on my drink being passed my way. I was much more relaxed and was feeling better and better with each drink. We were making all kinds of random small talk laughing and joking around with each other. That is until they put the plates down on the table. I just watched him as he ripped piece after piece of the red meat off and swallowed it. It was barely cooked, but he was really enjoying it. I finally tore my eyes from Walter and began to eat my own food. By the time I was done he had ordered another one of his unknown drinks. Then he paid the bill and we left for the movies.

On the way there I looked over to him. "Can we go see a zombie flick, or maybe a vampire film those are the best!!!.....I just love the teeth and the .......everything!!!!"

Walter chuckled "It is whatever you want." He said with another of those winks that warmed my very soul.

It didn't take long for us to get there and but tickets to the movie "Vampires' Revenge" seated at the very top in a corner we had a perfect view of the movie and privacy for us. We were half way through the movie when I felt him looking at me. I glanced over and saw an odd look cross over his face. It kind of creeped me out but at the same time made me hot. I just shrugged it off and continued to watch the movie. As the movie went on I could still feel his hot stare.

I started to blush as I said, "What?" Walter just chuckled and said, "I was just looking at the most magnificent thing I have seen in a very long time." I turned to look at him. As I turned our lips met again in another super sensory kiss, my mind was whirling out of control, and once again I felt myself being consumed by him.

When we broke apart I noticed that the movie was over and we were the last ones left silently he stood and took my hand and took me to the car. We drove home with me resting my head on his shoulder. He walked me out to my door. We stood there for a while and simply stared at each other.

After a while I stood on my tippy toes and gave him the tiniest peck on the lips. Walter never being satisfied with that did another one of his grab and hold routines. Once again I was thrown into euphoria by his embrace he held me close like I was his most prized possession. At that time I could think of nothing more than him, wondering how I made it all these years without this kind of attention. When we pulled apart I was reluctant to go.

"See you soon Tippi." Walter said walking away. I smiled and walked into the house. Before I could even sigh in content Mone' was on my ass.

"Where tha fuck have you been what have you been doing???" she screamed. "

I..." I tried.

"I was worried fucking sick about you!!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you done Mone'?" I asked pissed.

Mone' glared at me "Yeah you can talk."

I held my tongue for that one and said "I went to dinner and a movie, and I plan on doing it again." I turned to walk away but Mone' stopped me.

"Look Tipp I'm sorry. I was just worried. I know the guy from a while back, and he is real bad news." She said with a truly endearing look.

"What do you mean bad news?" I asked concerned.

"I'll put it this way, he only shows up in the general population when something bad is about to happen."

With that she walked away leaving me very pissed and very confused. "What tha fuck does that mean!?!" I yelled. Just as I was getting even more pissed off my phone rang. It was an unlisted number normally I just ignore those but I felt like I should answer this one. When I said hello it was a woman's voice on the other end.

"Hang up now if this is not Tippi." A few seconds later the lady said "Good then it is you. Listen to me you are in deep shit rite now."

Rite then I was about to hang up but something stopped me and I kept listening.

"Someone close to you is not who they say they are, and the other is just as guilty. Be careful of them both!" the woman said.

"Um, who tha fuck is this?" I said.

"You can call me Bee." She said, "I will try to keep in touch with you as much as I can."

The woman. Bee hung up the phone, and I let out a string of curses. What a way to fuck up my good day!!!

I stormed all the way to my room stomping and slamming doors the entire way. I was the poster child for demon spawn. I was damn near breaking hell my entire way to work, then I slammed through my shift, and sped back home still pissed off. I was still pissed off in my sleep, and when I woke up the next morning I was still pissed...just not as much, I didn't have school so I sat still and listened to see if I heard Mone' downstairs. When I didn't I shimmied out of bed and went to the kitchen. "Hey Tipp we gotta talk." Said Mone'.