One Fine Mess Ch. 05

Story Info
Tippi is forced to put her skills to the test.
3k words
4.48
7.4k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been so rude. I've been throwing these post out there without introducing myself at all. Well, I am Twisted_Little_Sister, and writing about the supernatural is a passion of mine. This is my first attempt at posting something publicly and so i hope that you all will leave comments (no matter how harsh, it's good for me) that will make this better for the both of us.

I hope that all these chapters posted in the correct order, some were longer than others, if not I will try to fix that. Without further hesitation here is chapter five of this fine mess.

Enjoy.

Bee led me back to a van full of different weapons and told me to pick. Seeing as how I had no clue as to what I was up against I grabbed the sure thing weapon; an automatic pistol loaded with silver bullets. She then towed me back to where the guys were waiting.

"Okay, we know she has bought tons of back up. We still have her out numbered but it seems like she's done her homework on our forces. This has to be our last battle we have to just go get this over with. Anyway it goes the job for the three of us is keeping Tippi safe." Ravvi said.

I looked at all three of the people standing around me, "Let's go then. We have to go all out. If you guys watch my back I'll have yours."

They all nodded and we moved forward to join the battle. As soon as we joined the carnage it was obvious that Mone's forces were wining. Upon seeing this I scanned for Walter. I didn't see him but I decided to even the playing field a little. I focused on a large group of shape shifters fighting, "Daniel tell our people to move!" I said.

He nodded and let out a roar and about half of the shifters moved away. I set the remaining half on fire turning my head quickly to avoid seeing what I had just done. I knew heading into this battle that I was expected to kill. It never occurred to me that it would hurt as bad as it did. Suddenly there was a rather large vampire in front of me, and clearly knowing who I was he instantly made a grab for me. It never occurred to me that I may not know friend from foe, but I guessed that it was okay to just get rid of anyone that attacked me first.

"Over here Tippi!" I heard Bee yell. So I sent the big brute flying in her direction and watched in awe as she cut him in half in mid air. We pushed forward seemingly doing more damage than everyone else combined. The entire time I never once laid eyes on Walter. As we moved Mone's forces grew denser and denser. It was clear that she sent the first wave in to simply wear ours down. It seemed to me that her side was waiting for something and as we got deeper into the fight I realized that it was probably me.

The fighting got heavy and I lost track of Daniel some where in the midst of things. I was doing my best to stay in control of my powers when I saw something that made me lose it. I had just dropped my thirtieth vampire when I saw another were-wolf lunge at Bee from behind. The cowardly move infuriated me but my blood ran cold as the wolf closed it's jaws around her throat. I was preoccupied with keeping anotherone from ripping my throat out, so I couldn't block her like I wanted too. I sent out the biggest blast I could trying to knock him away from her. In doing so I also released an electric shock wave. It was effective in frying him, but Bee also received some off the lesser waves. I ran to go see if I did any major harm, but she swore to me that she was okay.

I had no time make to sure she wasn't lying because at that exact moment she pushed me out of the way of an flying wooden dagger. It hit her square in the shoulder, and it was in that moment tha Daniel decided to reappear. He was bloody but didn't appear fatally wounded. He ran to her side, "Are you ok?" he asked franticly.

Bee who true to what she said was tougher than most of the guys got up and snatched it out and threw it to the ground

"Cauterize this will you." She said to me. I stared at her for a while before grabbing my knife from my side and heating it. I then pressed it to her wound, the sound was sickening but she didn't even flinch. She ripped a piece of my tattered dress off and tied around the wound. I deleted that incedent from my thoughts as I zoned in on Ravvi he clearly needed my help facing down a group of young vampires.

I slid in behind him with my back facing his, and bee slid in beside me. Ravvi gave the signal and I got to put all my hand to hand to use. I grabbed the vamp nearest to me and delivered a deadly blow to his head. The next one got his neck broken. Although I knew this had to be done I couldn't help but feel sorry for the young that were being slaughtered. When we finally stopped moving we were standing in a pile of around fifteen dead vamps. Once again we lost Daniel, but I knew that he was ok.

It was almost as if I had developed a connection with the three. I knew that there was one definite way to stop all the carnage. I was honestly tired of killing so we had to reach Mone'. We pushed on through the crowd looking for her. It was complete chaos with both sides losing people. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure dressed in all black. I turned around and who of all people should be standing there, Alexxus.

I heard myself growl as I lowered into fighting position. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around. "Leave him to me," Said Bee. She had such a fierce determined look burning in her eyes that I had no choice but to let her go.

I watched as the both of the transformed and began to fight. I had no time to just watch the fight because I had a few vamps snapping at my neck. I managed to get one off easily but the other landed a solid blow to my midsection. I doubled over spitting up blood...what in the hell?

I looked down to see that he didn't simply hit me; he had stabbed me with what appeared to be a wooden dagger. I heard a deafening pop and suddenly Walter was holding me to his chest. He sank down to the ground holding me to him. I was still sputtering when Bee ran over with Alexxus's head in her jaws. She spit it at my feet, and changed back.

Looking down at me alarmed she asked, "What happened to her?" Walter didn't answer he pulled out the dagger and looked into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I said wiping away the single blooded tear sliding down his face.

"What the fuck are you apologizing for?" he asked me angrily. "Because you told me to be careful and I wasn't and now..." my speech was cut off by a fit of coughing. Ravvi showed up and kneeled beside Walter.

"Gods she's dramatic!" Bee huffed.

"Step aside I can heal her." He said simply. Everybody looked at him with wide eyes as he tore the remainder of the top of my dress apart. Despite any blood loss I managed a blush, which intensified when I felt his warming palm on my stomach. I seemed like all the pain disappeared, and they were soon lifting me to my feel. I was feeling brand new.

"Well you were the one who told me it was lethal!" I shouted at Bee.

Someone tossed me a shirt and when I turned around both Ravvi, and Walter were still standing there. I decided that it was defiantly time to end this whole fucking ordeal. Some of our own forces had made it past Mone's first line and were now joining the battle around us.

There were times where I would stop to watch and it seemed that the killing had ceased and our fighters were now rendering people unconscious insteed of delivering death blows. I instantly switched my own tactics and decided on a mass attack.

I focused all my energy on the fight around sending at least seventy people into the air. Releasing every one that was on our side I started the current. Everyone in my grasps was rendered unconscious instantly. Once they were out of the way we surged forward to where I knew Mone' had to be. In the middle of this entire scene was a tiny cabin like structure. We burst through the door battle ready.

The inside was completely empty but Bee's keen eyes spotted a trap door in the middle of the floor. Me being ready to just get it over with I walked towards the door and blew it off. Bee was more cautious in entering the tunnel. I just jumped on down blasting away anything that got in the way. We quickly made into a large main tunnel. There was a noise behind me and I turned around to blast away. Standing there were a few of Mone's people with their heads lowered submissively.

"We wish no harm to any of you. We are just ready for this battle to end." One of them said.

"Let us show you the way to her." Said a deadly looking female shifter.

I shrugged and pointed, " No need, I can feel her she's in there" I said walking forward. I knew that Mone' was in the tunnel and to be honest I felt that the sooner she was dead the sooner this would end. Blasting down another door we were faced with another wave of vamps. These I simply incinerated it was something about the look in their eyes that didn't look right. I heard a clapping noise and zeroed in on the source. Mone' was floating down from the ceiling with the most evil twisted grin on her face.

"That was the look of a vampire who only feeds directly from the human vein, which I might add is deadly to the human." Said that same female shifter.

Any other time I would have had more questions but my thught process was inturuted by a hateful sounding laugh.

"Well done. I'm so glad you've turned into a cold blooded killer. It will make tasting your death so much better." She said diving towards me. Walter pushed me out of the way and delivered a furious backhand to the side Mone's face.

"Your fight is with me." He said snarling. I got up to protest but Ravvi held me back.

"Oh. brother are you scared that I will bruise your little Madanm?" Mone' spat from the floor.

They stood to face each other, and Walter engaged the fight. To me it seemed that Walter was clearly stronger and should have ended this centuries ago. As their fight neared its end I was truly perplexed. Mone' was barely clinging to life and Walter was virtually unharmed.

"Are you going to kill me this time brother?" she gurgled up. Then I understood why she was still here, he could never finish the job. He glared down at her hatefully before turning his back on the whole scene. That is when Ravvi lowered his arm, letting me go. I understood. I was the one who had to decide whether she lived or died.

I didn't want to kill her but if I didn't she would just continue to war with Walter. I turned to them. "I don't know what to do." I said.

Bee twisted her face, "Kill the sadistic bitch." She said.

"She is right it is best for her to die too many have died because of her, she deserves nothing more death. Her soul is already lost," Said Ravvi. I looked to Walter but he had his back to the rest of us. I turned to Mone', who was on the ground looking very pitiful.

"So this is what it comes to?" she said spitting out blood, "All those years I watched after you?" Mone' sounded horrible. "At least I am loyal! I am not the one who murdered my own father!"

Shocked I looked to Walter, he was staring at Mone' with a look of digust. "Our engredyan was a sadist murderer hell bent on wiping out the human race he deserved to die!" he spat.

"He was a great men! You were just to weak to know where the humans belonged. We are a dominate race. It is our right to rule! Even once I am gone there will be someone to help realize our true destiny." She said beginning to age right before my eyes.

Once I couldn't bare to watch here anymore I turned anound and closed my eyes and let a flow of electricity leave my body. She screamed a little then went silent. As soon as she was dead she crumbled into a pile of dust and bones.

We quickly exited the tunnel with Ravvi holding her scull we meet up with Daniel who seemed happier to see Bee then anything else. We hurried to the center if the field.

"Kasha is dead the fight is over!" we yelled. Everyone stopped and looked to Walter. It was then that I really started to understand. As he was talking I knew that no one here was good or evil, they had simply chosen sides.

"Anyone with injuries head towards the back of the compound, all who are well we must bury the dead." Walter said to the masses. The whole process of getting the dead buried and treating people's wounds took an entire day. When we were finished I was dying for a bath. Walter gladly drove me home... yet another home, a small home just fit for only about eight people.

When we got there we were greeted by Daniel and Bee on the floor. I did my best to avert my eyes from them as they did what animals did best. Laughing we walked into the closest bedroom only to be shooed out by Ravvi. Apparently he had stumbled across someone worth sharing his bed with during battle. I had a sneaking suspicion that it was that same female from the tunnel.

"Are there any rooms in this house where people aren't fucking?" I huffed as we walked into another room. This one to my great pleasure wasn't occupied. I scrambled out of Walter's reach so I could get into the shower. He shortly joined in my quest to get clean. After the water ran cold we got out. I played around with my power and dried us both. Then we climbed into the bed.

He pulled me into his arms, and though I could tell that he was tired his lust won out. He rolled over so that he was on top of me and delived a kiss that along with intense jolts of energy robbed me of my breath. He ground his hot heavy length against more core until I practically begged him to fuck me. I almost lost it as soon as he entered me. He was very gentle in his little ministrations. He lightly grazed his fangs over my neck, while one hand was caressing my breast. His other hand was on my hip slowly guiding me to him.

He was sinking in so slowly it was driving me nuts ,so letting out a growl I just slammed my self onto him. He let me hold that position for a while before he started that slow pace all over again. To keep me from forcing him to speed up his right hand planted me firmly to the bed. No matter how much I bucked and begged him to go faster he just continued at the same pace.

The slowness of it all was setting my nerves on fire. I came hard bucking and clawing at his back. It was in the middle of my climax that he decided to speed up. He began to go into super drive which intensified my orgasm. While ridding my waves of pleasure I latched on his neck. The taste of his essence coupled with my release sent me to euphoria. I don't honestly know when but at some point he must have came also because he slowed down finally allowing me to come down from my constant orgasm.

Still shaking from the intense pleasure we just rolled over as always and assumed the normal position with my back to him, and with him stroking my spine. "Tippi I love you so much, thank you" he said.

"I love you too Walter." I said snuggling up to him. All my problems would just float away whenever I was with him and there is nothing in the world better than being able to have peace of mind.

"Walter? Can vampires get pregnant?" I asked suddenly. With all th rutting we had done surely if it is possible it has occurred.

"In short the answer is yes but because of inner-species breeding with the weres and shapshifters most females go throught a heat cycle once every three months."

"How will I know it's time?" I asked

He chuckled in a sexy way, "Oh, you will know. We will all know. It's not something we could ignore at all. Now rest. We have to go to the council in the morning. I have to formally inform them of Kasha's death."

With his last words my exhausted body surrendered and I found myself drifting smoothly into dreamland.