One Heart's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willieone
willieone
82 Followers

He remembered the devastation when he had heard of the blaze that had claimed his friends. He had felt a growing panic when they had left his care. He had ordered Zania and her team to go and protect them only moment before word had gotten to him of their deaths. Then the heartache when he thought he had lost his mate.

"Why don't you get settled into your room and freshen up after your long journey. Zania will fill me in on what has been happening."

Niki nodded and followed Noah, the butler, to her quarters. The room was exquisite, but she was too tired to take much of it in. She focused on the huge, four poster bed and decided to lay down for a few minutes. That was the plan, but once her head hit the pillow, the exhaustion took over and she drifted into a deep sleep.

When Niki woke hours later, she found a fresh set of clothes at the end of her bed. She showered and changed into the sexy lace underwear, jeans and pretty, white, silk blouse. Then she headed to Joshua's study to find him. She stopped at the open door. She took a moment to peruse him. His whole body screamed power, and oozed sex appeal. She could feel her body reacting to the sight, screaming how much she wanted him.

He looked at her. "Thank you! Have you forgotten we can read minds, or is that not one of your talents, my angel?" He gave a cheeky grin and chuckled at her blush. "Don't be embarrassed. I had the same reaction when I walked into your room as saw you lying there. You are a stunningly beautiful woman. I become hard just gazing at you." He said and looked down at his growing bulge, and gave her a wink.

She blushed. "Yes I can read your thoughts. Apart from my normal vampire abilities I am also an empath. So I can also feel what you feel." She smiled at him because her whole body could feel the intense love he felt for her.

"That's good to know; saves a lot of talking, when I could be kissing you." He wrapped his arms around her and gazed into her eyes, before capturing her lips in a sensual kiss that stole her breath away. "

Do you know how many years I have waited for you? I thought I had lost you. You have no idea how shattered I was when I thought you had died. Now here you are, in my arms." He kissed her again, pouring every ounce of his love into that kiss. "I can't wait any longer my angel. I need to claim you right now. Please don't deny me the mates bond, give yourself to me." She felt his desperate need to complete the bonding that would link their souls for eternity.

"Yes." She couldn't deny her own need to be bonded to him forever.

He scooped her into his arms and carried her to his rooms. He placed her gently onto her feet once he reached his bedroom. Then slowly removed her clothes, kissing her gently everywhere he exposed her silky skin. He gazed at her naked beauty, his eyes gleamed with passion. Niki started unbuttoning his silk shirt slowly. She planted soft kisses over his muscular chest. She ran her tongue over his nipples and he let out a groan of pleasure. He took the shirt of and threw it on the floor. She reached for his jeans but he beat her to it and had them join his shirt and shoes in no time. She perused his naked form, starting at his feet and slowly working her way up his delicious body. She stopped at his magnificent erection. She had seen a few over the years, but his was the most exquisite she had ever laid eyes on.

He cleared his throat to get her attention back to his face. She looks up and saw the smirk on his face. "Like what you see, huh?" He lifted her into his arms and captured her lips as he lowered her to the bed gently. Then he proceeded to kiss and lick every inch of her body, leaving her seeping core til last. "Before I go any further, my angel. I have no wish to hurt you so please tell me. Will this be your first time?"

"Yes, I have been saving myself for you. Although I have dated I have never given myself to anyone. I knew that one day I would find you. I already knew you were destined to be my mate." She felt his surprise and smiled. "I know that vampires don't usually recognize the other half of their souls til they mature. A werewolf on the other hand knows their mate the moment they meet. It is one of the few things I got from my mom's gene that and the desperate need to be with my mate when I came of age. I have felt so empty and alone without the other half of my soul. Now I am filled with your warmth."

That thought filled him with joy. He positioned himself between her thighs and started planting kisses on her lower lips. He licked from her tight little star to her hard nub. He could hear the blood rushing to her core as her arousal grew. She was writhing under his ministrations; she grabbed his hair, trying to get him closer as her climax drew near. She screamed his name as the ecstasy hit her. She shuddered as he lapped up her juices, savouring the flavour of his mate. He slowly moved back up her body, stopping to nibble and suck her nipples on the way to her plump, delicious lips.

She could taste herself on his lips and tongue as he explored her mouth. She felt his overwhelming love through her empathic ability. He placed his hot thick member at her entrance their eyes locked as he slowly pushed forward until he reached her maidenhead. "Ready?" She nodded slightly never breaking eye contact. He withdrew til only the head of his tool remained inside her then with one powerful thrust broke through. He stopped to allow her to catch her breath and adjust to his welcome invasion. "Are you alright, my heart?"

"Yes, just give me a moment." She panted, trying to breathe through the pain and then the feel of him filling her so completely. She nodded for him to continue. He smiled down at her and planted a kiss on her lips. "That's my angel, when I get close to cumming I will hold off until you can cum with me. Then the same time we both release we will bite each other here." He kissed her neck where it joined her shoulder. "We drink from each other and that will complete our bonding." He kissed her again as he increased his speed. His thrusts were long and deep he glided smoothly bumping her womb on the in stroke he began to pound into her as he felt her getting closer. She could feel his pleasure as well as her own. They both let out a roar of completion and bit into each other. They savoured the taste of each other's blood and licked the wounds to close them. They could feel the bond spread between them. Could feel their bodies, souls their entire being join as if they were a single being. They snuggled under the covers and drifted off into the bliss of contented sleep feeling every part of their being saturated with their love.

Nikita couldn't be happier. She had her mate, her family and even her uncle could come as visit her whenever he wanted to life couldn't be better.

It had been a long painful journey for this one heart to finally find true happiness.

willieone
willieone
82 Followers
12