One Long Dream Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will try not to, madam, but I know it's going to hurt."

"I should hope so, dick, I am kicking your balls after all. Ready?"

He shook his head, no. "That's a pity, dick," and she landed her first kick right on target, "thanks, dick," she said as he doubled over, but stayed on his feet.

"Come on, dick, that was only a baby kick. Stand up," and when he was upright again, "spread 'em again, dick, that's it."

Slam! Liz landed her second kick again right on target, "thanks again, dick. This is fun, dick. Come on stand up," Guy slowly spread his legs wide again, "yes that's it, lovely. Ready?"

Slam! "Oh, that was a good one, dick, got you fair and square."

She waited until he was upright, "Two more, dick, is that okay?"

"Uh, uh, uh if it pleases you, madam, I think I can take two more."

"Of course it pleases me, dick, nod when you're ready."

Guy spread his legs for the fourth time and looking his wife squarely in the eyes, he nodded slowly.

Thump! Not sure why he didn't bend over double this time, he stood his ground and only had to open his legs slightly to prepare for the last kick.

"That was much better, dick, obviously you're getting used to it, ready for the last one?"

Again he looked her in the eye and nodded almost imperceptibly.

Thwack! "There you go, dick, all over, now. You can stand up anytime you like now so I can breathe some life back into your cock, seems it flagged just a little as you focussed on your pain, I suppose."

"Um, I suppose so, madam, it did hurt."

"I'm sure it did, dick, but because you were so good in letting me have some fun and taking the pain so well and not even falling over like I have seen some men do when they've been kicked in the nuts, if you're really good until Adam and the girls get back, I won't kick them so hard again. Is that fair?"

"But you might kick them, just not so hard, madam, is that it?"

"Exactly, is that fair or would you prefer it if the next time I kick them, I kick them as hard as I just did?"

"No, no, madam I wouldn't prefer that at all."

"Well, then let's assume it is fair, then."

"If it pleases you, madam, it is fair."

"Thank you, dick, now would you like me to breathe some life back into your cock?"

"Yes, please, madam."

Liz fell to her knees and for the second time took her husband's erection into her mouth. This time she tried to take in more of him like the women in the videos, engulfing half of his cock in one go. "hmm," she pulled back off him for a moment, "I have to say, you've got a lovely prick, dick, feels really good in my mouth especially with your hands tied out of the way so I can enjoy the feeling fully. Does it feel good?"

"Feel good, madam, it feels fucking great."

"Would you like to do this again, dick?"

"What? All of it?"

"Yes, dick, from now on for you it is all or nothing, dick."

"Of course, I understand, madam. Yes, I would like to do it again, madam, thank you."

"My pleasure, dick," she said picking up the metal ball stretcher, "now tell me how I fit this."

"You use the allen key...,"

"Is that the little spanner thingy?"

"Yes, you use it to unscrew the two screws holding the metal collar together, yes that's it, then open it up. Exactly. Now you need to pull my balls down so it stretches the sack. Oooooooooo."

"Are they still tender, dick."

"Ooooo, yes they are, madam."

"Good, so I pull them down like this, as far as I can?"

"Aaaagh, yes, madam, then you the close the stretcher around my sack and let go so you can use two hands to tighten the screws... yes like that."

"How tight should it be, dick?"

"Tight enough to hold on but not so tight that it cuts off the circulation, madam, that way you can wear it for ages."

"I'm not wearing it at all, dick."

"You're right, madam, I mean that way I can wear it for ages."

"Then I just add the weights?"

"Yes, madam,"

She carefully attached the little chains of the two weights, keeping both weights in her hand and then dropped them, "you mean like this?"

"Aaagh, yes, madam, although you can just let them down gradually too."

"No fun in that, dick, no fun at all. Oh, and I've just realised you'd probably like to see me in those ridiculous stilettos you bought me a few months ago, no doubt so you could see me get fucked in them. Get them for me, dick"

"Yes, madam." He turned and started walking carefully out of the room.

"Jog, dick."

"Yes, madam," he trotted out of the room to the gentle rhythm of the weight clanging between his thighs.

Fuck, I enjoyed that, she thought. Now banana, dildo, vibrator or zucchini? Start small and build up... vibrator first she decided.

Guy trotted back into the room carrying the black stilettos, "here you are, madam."

"Thank you, dick. Put them on me," he fell to his knees and only able to use one hand at a time asked, "madam, could you raise your foot and put it on my knee please?"

"Of course, dick." With her foot raised he manoeuvred the shoe under it and finally got it on.

"The other one please, madam?" He repeated the process trying not to be distracted by the noise of the vibrator buzzing by his ear in her gaping sex.

"Thanks, dick, now back in position on the floor as you were for the last video."

Again, Guy lay down and shuffled towards her on his back, this time his hips in the air to avoid trapping the weights under his own weight, until he felt the point of a stiletto against his stretched scrotum. He made himself as comfortable as he could as Liz lifted her left foot again and placed the heel of her shoe on the base of his cock letting the weight of her leg press into him as she focussed on the young woman being double ended on the screen and getting her vibrator in exactly the right spot.

"Geez, dick, they've tied her hands behind her back now and they're just using her like a blow-up doll. She's totally helpless with the three guys now. They're screwing her mouth and her pussy now. Geez, that's so hot."

Guy could do little, but watch and listen to his wife's mounting excitement as it neared a new climax. She's getting close again, he thought, feels like her heel is going to go right through my prick... fuck she's never been turned on like this before, let alone swearing like that... if she can get this excited just by watching a stick flick, what's she going to be like when there a couple of big dicks pounding into her... fuck, he thought, fuck I wish I could reach my dick... never been so hard... feel like I am going to burst... If only...

"Oh, fuck, dick, they've just tied her boobs up with cords so they're all inflated like a pair of balloons... That must be what you were talking about before... Now that is really sexy... I bet her boobs are feeling bloody sensitive now... oh, ohhh, my god, I'm fucking coming again." She slammed her legs together as she always did when she came, jamming her hands in her crotch and slamming her feet together.

Shit, Guy felt his balls suddenly pinned under her heels again, as she tried to control her orgasm. "Liz, uhh, madam, lift your foot... uh, please."

Instead, Liz, for the moment totally in her own private world, kept her legs together with all her strength keeping Guy just where he was until she finally started to relax. A few moments later, he felt the pressure of her heels ease off, "I'm sorry, dick, did you say something?"

"Uh, yes, could you lift your heels off my balls please?"

"Ooowwwwh, I'm sorry, madam. Could you lift your heels off my balls please, madam?"

"Much better, dick, but don't you like me in my heels?"

"Uh, yes. Of course I do, but when you tread on my balls like that it hurts like crazy."

"Ooowwwh, I'm sorry, it hurts like crazy, madam."

"I'm sure it does, dick, I'm sure it does. Do you still want to see me submitting and getting screwed?"

"Yes, madam, if it pleases you."

"Well, you know what, dick, it does as a matter of fact, but I am only going to let you watch me being screwed sometimes and then only if I get to play with your cock and balls whenever I want and in any way I want to, do you understand, dick?"

"Yes, madam."

"And would that be okay with you?"

"Yes, madam, of course."

"Good, now get me a sandwich, all this cumming has made me damned hungry, and I have another couple of videos to get through before Mel gets back with Adam and the cunt. Intriguing name isn't it?"

"Sure is, madam. Ham and tomato okay?"

"Of course, dick."

"Madam?"

"Yes, dick?"

"Will I have my hands free, when I get to watch you with other men, madam?"

"What, so you can pull yourself off?"

"Ummm, yes, madam?"

"Don't be stupid, dick. If I let you pull yourself off, you will come in no time and then it would be all over for you. No, it will be much more fun for me to look over at you as I am busy with my lovers and see your dick standing to attention all lonely and frustrated."

"Hmmm, thank you, madam." He turned and left her as she reached for the banana.

By the time he made it back with the sandwich and a glass of white wine for each of them, Liz was again engrossed in the action on the big screen in front of her, "put it on the table, dick, and get back into position."

"Yes, madam," and he wondered how he would be able to drink his wine lying on his back.

"Wine's a nice touch, thanks, dick. Looks like you'll have to wait for a break between videos to drink yours though."

"Yes, madam, I thought I might," he watched the banana sliding into her wet pussy... I was wondering whether she would peel it first, he thought... wouldn't last long if she did, he smiled...

"Hey, dick, this banana feels nearly as good as your dick does. Did you notice how big it is?"

"I did, madam, it's certainly longer than my cock, and I know I'm not small. Looks as though you are taking the whole thing in."

"I am, dick, I am," she told him, her eyes glued to the screen and paying no attention to her husband lying at her feet, "except for the little bit I'm holding on to. Feels so good, dick, sliding right in and out. Do you like watching it disappear into my pussy, dick?"

"You bet, madam, I've never seen anything so sexy before, ever."

"Do you like being up close to the action, dick?"

"Yes, madam, I love it. I just wish I could reach my cock."

"Sorry, dick, you know that's just not going to happen, at least not until Adam and the girls get back."

"You know, dick, it's the combination of having you under my feet, the lovely feel of the banana slipping in and out so smoothly and my finger gently rubbing my clit that's doing it for me now, not to mention seeing the woman in the video getting it from both ends while another guy is flogging her boobs. Oooh, and boy is it, aaah, doing it. Oh, yes, yes, dick, it's... It's... happening agaaaiiiinn..." she pushed down on her foot, crushing Guy's cock, lifted her hips high and shoved the banana into her pussy as far as it would go, slamming her legs together again and riding another orgasm to it's ecstatic end.

Guy, unable to either relieve the internal tension in his cock or the pressure of her heels on his cock and balls, watched in agony as she slumped back onto the sofa and finally lifted her feet from his tortured manhood and slipped the banana from her sex. The way she's looking at that banana, he thought, reminds me of the way my dad looked at the axe before he killed the christmas turkey, she has the same gleam in her eye. She's peeling, he thought, now that's a kinky twist, perhaps she'll eat it now.

Instead, when she finished peeling it, she took the firm ripe fruit and slid it into her pussy again, sliding it right in and out gently a couple of times, finally pulling it right out, and holding it towards her husband, "here you go, dick, dessert."

"You want me to eat it, madam?"

"Yep, I prepared it just for you... Oh dear, sorry, dick, you can't reach your mouth can you, you'd better get up on your knees then so that I can feed you your little treat then."

"Yes, madam, if you insist."

"You know I do, dick, come on."

"I'm sorry, madam, you will have to move your feet first."

"No, I don't, dick, I don't have to do anything," the heel one shoe pushed harder into his cock and the toe of the other pressed down on his scrotum, almost as hard "you can drag yourself from under them."

"Yes, madam," and he began to pull himself backwards, feeling the constant pressure of her feet resisting his move. Her heel finally fell from his cock as he got far enough away landing on his stretched sack before it finally fell the small distance to the floor.

"There you go, dick, I didn't have to move at all and you got yourself free. That's an important lesson for both of us don't you think?"

"Yes, madam," he said rising to his knees wondering what the lesson really was.

"No don't get up any further, dick," she stopped him holding the banana coated in her juices out to him, "just crawl over here for your treat."

"Open up, dick," she pressed the slick banana pressed against his lips, "that's it, you need to get used to the taste of me." He opened his mouth allowing her to push the fruit in, "and what sweeter way than to have me cream a banana for you."

"Wasn't that nice, dick?" She asked as he licked his lips clean.

"Umm, yes, it wasn't too bad at all, madam."

"Great, we'll certainly do that again, perhaps it would be a nice little reward for watching your wife fuck a bunch of strangers, dick's banana dream dessert. Yes, that would be a lot of fun, dick's banana dream dessert, I like it."

Now back in position, dick, next video is due to start.

"Yes, madam, but could you give my cock a little attention first please?"

"Of course, come a little closer so I can reach."

Guy shuffled a few inches closer as she reached for his cock with one hand and his balls with her other, "my goodness, dick, the cock lasso has a wonderful effect doesn't it? Your prick is all hard and really smooth, it actually feels good stroking it like this, and your balls feel like a plucked chicken with the skin all stretched tight like that."

"Madam, the feel of your hands is really great, couldn't you just give me a little hand job..."

The pain in his testicles from the sudden, violent twisting almost had him on his knees, "dick, you know I'm not going to do that, regardless of how much you might beg..."

"But, madam, nobody would even know... owwwwww!"

"I would know, dick, and so would you and when Adam asked I would have to tell him and then he might punish me for something that you..." she stopped twisting his balls and looked straight at him. On the other hand, she thought, let's see.

"Would you really like to come now, dick?" Her hand began stroking his cock

"Oh, yes please, madam."

"Are you close?"

"Hmmmm, yep, just a little more please, madam."

"Like this?" she leant down and took the head of his cock between her lips, hollowing her cheeks as she sucked hard on his penis.

"Oh, yes, just like that, of yes. Suck me harder, madam, I'm... I'm... cumming," but Liz had taken him from her mouth and pointed his cock at her breasts, pumping him hard. She was rewarded by him sending jet after jet of cum across her them and she held him firmly until the last few drops splashed onto her thighs, "there you go, dick, how was that?"

"Beautiful thank you, madam, beautiful."

"My pleasure, dick, now you can lick my breasts, and anywhere else that has your cum on it, clean."

"Of course, madam, thank you."

"And keep your head down, I want to see this next video."

"Yes, madam, would you like your big dildo now?"

"What a great idea, think you can operate it for me after you finish cleaning me up?"

"If you don't mind opening your legs up really wide so I can get close enough to do it with my hands tied like this, madam."

"No problem, dick, here you go," and she opened her legs as wide as she could, revelling in the absolutely wanton exposure and the attention he was paying her breasts.

"You know you will have to tell Adam that you came, won't you, dick?"

"I suppose so, madam, if he asks."

"And if he does you will have to explain how and why you came won't you?"

"Madam?"

"You will have to be absolutely honest and give him all the details, if you ever want to watch him training me."

"Of course, madam," he said catching on, "you want him to know that you gave me a hand job and blow job to get me off?"

"He'll probably need to know that kind of detail."

"Okay, madam, if you're comfortable with that," he told his wife kneeling up straight between her thighs, "I think I got all the cum off your breasts and thighs, madam, is there anymore I might have missed?"

"Nope, I think you got it all thanks, dick," she looked at her husband kneeling at her feet and felt a surge of excitement as she saw his erection growing again. Hmmm, she thought, he really does get off on this stuff, he's getting hard again already. She grabbed his stretched balls, "did you enjoy that, dick?"

"Oh, yes, madam."

"So you don't mind lapping up a bit of cum from time to time then, dick?"

"Ah, no, not really, madam. I have never really been able to figure out why women complain so much about giving a guy head and swallowing. I mean, cum tastes fine really."

"How do you know that, dick? When have you ever given a guy head and swallowed?"

"Ah, I haven't given anyone head, madam."

"Then how do you know that cum tastes fine, dick?" She began tapping his swollen sack with the toe of her shoe.

"Ah, ah, I have scooped some up when I've masturbated and tasted it, madam."

"Really, dick! So you got a bit on your finger once and tasted it and from that you concluded that it tastes fine and that women, I guess you mean me, should find the taste perfectly acceptable and not complain about swallowing a man's load. Is that it, dick?"

"I've done it more than once, madam."

"Really, dick, how often and when was the last time?"

"Lot's of times actually, madam, nearly every time I masturbate in fact. But the last time was on Friday night, I think, madam."

"So my darling husband pulls himself off so that he can slurp up his own semen, is that right, dick?"

"Umm, I guess so, madam, but I didn't think of it quite like that."

"Well, I think from now on I'm going to have to make sure that my semen slurping spouse gets lot's of cum to slurp up aren't I?"

"If that's what you want, madam."

"I think I do, dick, but it might not just be yours, all right?"

"Hmmm, I thought so, madam."

"Might just be another price you have to pay to watch me being screwed by other men. Still want to see me serve other men, dick?"

"Yes, madam, I will do anything to see that now."

"Fantastic, dick. I just love the way this is all going. Now," she handed him the large dildo, "I would really appreciate your dedicated attention to plumbing my depths with this little beauty."

"Thank you, madam. I won't disappoint you," and he eased the head of the huge dildo between the lips of her sex, "see, here you go."

"Ooh, that is nice, dick. Now nice and gently does it, all the way in. That's very nice and filling." Liz picked up the remote and hit play again so that the second Upper Floor video burst into life with a bevy of good looking, nude women , "And keep your head down so I can see the TV."

With his hands effectively hobbled, Guy began a gentle back and forth rocking motion so he could slide the giant dildo all the way in and out of his wife's now gaping sex, the syrupy slurping telling him this tactic was effective.

"Hmmm, that's delicious, dick. Geez, I wish you could see what's happening on screen. They're initiating a new slave, whose all trussed up naked, boobs and hands tied tightly, and kneeling completely exposed on a leather covered chest. The host, or emcee, is introducing her to a room full of very elegantly dressed men and women. And they're all standing around, some of the women even holding hands with their partners, drinking and watching the host add weights to a pulley system attached by big clamps to her pussy lips."