One Long Dream Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little faster now, dick, they've started fucking her, the men have taken her down from the chest laid her out on her back and are fucking her at both ends."

"Oh, geez, I've got that feeling again, dick, slow down a little. You know, dick, I think that this might be like it will be this evening with Adam. Wonder if he has any nice like-minded male friends? I hope so I think that would be a lot of fun, don't you, dick?"

"Yes, of course, madam, but he probably won't have time to arrange anything like that for tonight."

"No, probably not, dick. Now nice and slow like that is great, thanks," and for what felt like the fourth or fifth time, Liz lay back on the sofa and lost herself in the erotic fantasy that was The Upper Floor; completely suspending her disbelief the acting, was so convincing. But was it acting, she thought, as she saw herself in her mind; her hands tied behind her, breasts tightly bound, on her knees like the women on the screen, her mouth stretched wide around Adam's cock while the other guests looked on applauding; applauding what, she thought, as she saw the faces she knew in the crowd around her following the action; was it his mastery of her that they were appreciating or her efforts to take his entire cock down her throat? Or was it the thought that the woman they all thought they knew was in fact a complete slut and the only way for her to go now was down.

Without thinking, her hand dropped to the smaller dildo and brought it to her open lips, totally mesmerising her husband watching her at point blank range slip the dildo into her mouth.

Fuck, she's going to fuck her own face, Guy thought watching the fake prick disappear into his wife's mouth, this is really is out of control, but so fucking hot, damn, should have videoed it. He stepped up the pace with the larger dildo and as soon as he did, "Mmmmmmm, mmmmm," Liz thrust the dildo, deeper into her mouth, gagging and cumming all at once, "uggghhhh."

She dropped her little friend to breath and sank back into the sofa, "enough, dick, enough," her voice softening, "stop now, stop. Thank you, dick, thank you. That was so good, just so good. Did you enjoy watching me, dick?"

"Oooh yeah, madam, that was awesome, truly awesome."

"Good, then be a good dick and get back in position at my feet and let me watch the rest of this video. I've obviously still got a lot more to learn."

As Liz slumped back into the sofa, Guy lay down and shuffled forward towards her feet, again being careful not to catch his weights under his body. Again, he felt his wife rest her stiletto on him, but this time she didn't even look to see where it touched him. Guy couldn't be sure, but he thought her eyes looked very heavy.

"Uhh, madam?"

"Sshh, dick, I'm trying to concentrate."

"But, madam... arrrrrrgh," the kick caught him totally by surprise. At least she missed my 'nads, he thought thankfully.

"I said, shut up, dick, and I mean it," and she relaxed back into the sofa again.

Again, Guy saw her eyelids drop. A few moments later her soft rhythmical breathing confirmed for him; his wife had fallen asleep, exhausted, legs all over the place, her gaping sex oozing on to the towel under her.