One Love, Many Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let James ring the doorbell when we arrived at Andrew's apartment. Andrew was gracious when he answered, instantly putting James at ease as he shook his hand and lightly kissed me. He led us in to his place, which thankfully was spotless and inviting. He made us both drinks and the three of us engaged in light conversation. The sexual tension was palpable though. There was no mistaking where all of this would lead. Andrew's eyes never moved from me as he sat beside me on the sofa.

"Your wife is incredibly beautiful, James. You are such a lucky man." Andrew was now caressing me in full view of my husband. His very touch thrilled me and I couldn't help but respond. We kissed as he sought my charms.

It was finally James who broke the ice. He spoke to Andrew. "You know, this is all very nice, but I think I am just going to pull back and let you and Claire do your thing. Is that okay?"

Andrew smiled. "You bet," he said. Then he kissed me and the connection was immediate and electric. Our mouths sought each other with a fervid passion. I forgot all about James and yielded to my intense need for Andrew.

Andrew kissed me with incredible passion and within moments, he sought to remove my dress. Then I remembered my promise to James. I looked at him and asked wordlessly for his permission to give myself to Andrew.

"Please, take my wife." he said directly to Andrew. "Please fuck her."

Andrew broke his lock on my lips and answered. "With pleasure. Just watch me."

I looked at James, who was mesmerized as he stroked his diminutive erection. "Are you okay with this?"

"Do you want him?"

Andrew was helping himself to my body as I answered. "Yes, god, yes!" What else could I say? The moment was perfect – my husband, my cuckold offering me his devotion as my lover made demands on my body. I was learning.

And then I just yielded to Andrew. James had moved beside me and removed my dress and my under garments. I was now naked before both of them. My pussy was soaked with desire. Andrew had also shed his clothes, his magnificent body visible to both of us. I touched his throbbing erection, knowing that James had now seen Andrew's incredible manhood.

"Fuck my beautiful wife, Andrew. Please." He had moved beside us and his hand touched Andrew's distended penis and then my swollen, wet pussy as he said this. The moment was perfect. And without a word, Andrew took me to his bed. James took a seat in the corner as he watched us connect. Andrew helped himself to my breasts as his engorged cock pressed into my body. There was no doubt that James now bore witness to Andrew's superior endowment and sexual skills. But I was now well beyond caring about James' needs. I just wanted Andrew inside of me.

Andrew lost little time in providing me just that. He led me to his bed and I followed. His penis was fully engorged, distended and menacing. I lay down and with his usual consummate skill, Andrew mounted me. And James witnessed for the first time my wanton sexuality. I was only dimly aware of him watching our coupling as Andrew moved on top of me. He whispered his need for me as I felt him penetrate me with his incredible cock for the first time in over a year. And it felt so amazing. I had forgotten how good it felt to have him inside of my body; to experience the sensation of being so completely filled. I was giving myself to Andrew; yielding to his desire for me and to James' desire as well.

Then, he began to fuck me with his incredible cock and the want I had felt for so long was at last fulfilled. I caught a glimpse of James as he took in the visual of another man and a true stud fucking me. He must have been completely captivated as he watched Andrew claim my body. I wondered what he must have been thinking as Andrew sheathed and unsheathed his penis inside of me with his lustful need for my pussy. I came within minutes as his demands on me intensified. Andrew fucked me with a passion as James watched. His loving wife was cumming on another man's cock but I had no time to care what he was watching or thinking as I received his complete sexing of me. Andrew didn't last long and soon he gave it up completely, emptying the contents of his balls inside my vagina, splashing and coating the soft folds of my treasure with his potency. What could my husband have been thinking as this stud inseminated me? Andrew sent multiple volleys of his virile seed into my sex as James watched, helpless to interfere as Andrew had his way with me.

I lay there for the longest while, totally satisfied when Andrew released from me. My pussy was brimming with his sperm. I relaxed completely as he moved off of me, conscious that James could see me as he had always wanted to see me – freshly fucked, my pussy full of another man's leavings. Then I felt him next to me. He sought out my body with his hands and his mouth moved to my used pussy. He was wild for me and I allowed him complete and unfettered access to my sex. James drank deeply of my pussy, crazed with lust after watching my mating with Andrew. I knew instantly that my sluttish ways turned him on, as he tasted the product of Andrew's lust, his tongue seeking out his virile ejaculate. I could not but submit to his needs and I yielded completely to his needs. I had given him what we both wanted.

Andrew simply lay next to me as James and I connected, never for a moment interfering as my husband sought my charms. And I was so glad that for that. He had done his job so very well, fucking me as he wanted to and delivering the product of his sac into my body. James knew my pleasure spot so well by this time and I soon came, spasming with uncontrollable delight as his tongue sought out my special spot. It was an incredible experience and one that I will never forget. I had given my loving husband exactly what he wanted and I was so very glad to have done so. But when he sat up, he looked at me with imploring eyes and then at Andrew as he rubbed his crotch. I knew instantly what he wanted. And I knew that if I gave it to him, there would be no turning back in our marriage. I hesitated only a moment and then made my fateful decision.

"Tell Andrew how much you enjoyed watching him fuck me, James – and how you encouraged me to be with him again."

James hesitated for a moment but my gentle touch on his hand told him to say what I knew he wanted to.

"You're an amazing man, Andrew. Thank you for fucking my precious wife. I'm sort of in awe of you."

"Thanks, man, and thanks for bringing Claire back to my bed. I love being with your wife. She's incredible."

"She is, isn't she? You love fucking her, don't you?"

"I do, like no other woman. And I know that she loves what I give her, don't you Claire."

"I do. I've missed you, Andrew. You have James to thank for bringing me back to you and to your bed. Both of us want you. Isn't that right, James?"

"Yes. I know you love her as much as I do."

Andrew started to stroke his cock. "And I do love Claire. I will be fucking her regularly from now on, won't I, Claire?"

"Yes, you will, Andrew. I will give you my body whenever you want and my husband will be glad to give his wife to a real man – won't you, James?"

James was beside himself, lost to anything but his deepest desires, which I had fulfilled. "Yes," was all that he said.

"Show Andrew why you are in awe of him." James hesitated and looked at me with pleading eyes. "It's okay, sweetie. I will still love you." With that James lowered his shorts and showed both of us his diminutive sex, which even erect was pitifully small. Andrew smirked but said nothing. "Now, go and submit to Andrew as I have." James needed no other prompting as he moved to Andrew, stroking his cock and then fellating him. The moment was perfect and I had not been wrong in knowing how to gratify his cuckold desires. James needed to connect with Andrew, to submit to him and I had gotten past my need to protect him. James was wild for Andrew and over and over told him of his awe for his endowment as he entered into a deeply submissive state. Andrew and I shared a knowing glance and I was so appreciative that he was so cool with all of this. And as James continued to minister to his cock, Andrew became fully erect. The moment was ripe to take James to the next level of submission.

"You've done well, James. Now I want you to guide Andrew inside of me again." And they both complied with my wishes. Andrew moved on top of me and as I kissed him, James took hold of Andrew's cock and placed it next to my opening and gently fed the engorged tip into my body. Then, with one thrust, Andrew entered me fully. And then it happened, and I was totally taken aback. James simply lost it and ejaculated wildly, covering my breasts with his cum. Andrew too was startled and withdrew from me. James kneeled next to us, panting from his release. Then he came to his senses and with obvious shame, apologized. He quickly went to the bathroom and returned with a towel, which he used to clean the mess he had made. It was very off-putting and I was thankful that Andrew was cool with it. When he had finished cleaning me, he returned to his chair and Andrew reentered me. I whispered my thanks to him as he began to fuck me again. I had pulled it off – I had given James what he wanted and now I was getting what I wanted, a thorough going sexing by Andrew. As he fucked me, I began to appreciate Andrew's rather amazing qualities and realized that he could be the instrument to take my marriage to an entirely new and exciting level. Andrew's love and passion for me would fuel a new chapter in my life.

Andrew's sexing of me for the first time was both tender and intimate. He was making love to me and trust me, I know the difference. I had experienced with Don both fucking and lovemaking. While both involved sexual coupling, receiving the passion from a man who truly loves me makes the joining so much more fulfilling. Andrew whispered his overpowering love and desire for me as he enveloped my naked body with his. I spasmed uncontrollably as a result, as orgasm followed orgasm, knowing that the man who was feeding his penis into me loved me. There are no words to describe the emotions surging through me as I was awash with love for these two amazing men, both of whom were sharing in what was really the most special moment of my life. Even as I received Andrew's repeated thrusts, my eyes were locked on James and I drank deeply of his love and devotion. And he saw the love in my eyes as he returned my stare. I mouthed a silent 'Thank You' and he smiled broadly in return.

Then, my attention returned to Andrew, as it must as he approached his climax. My body relaxed as I prepared to receive his release. He buried himself balls deep inside of me and I felt the tip of his penis press firmly against my cervix, causing me to grimace with some pain, even though it felt wonderful. His muscled buttocks contracted as he ejaculated once more inside of me. I never tire of receiving the product of a man's passion. As a woman I have always felt complete joy in knowing that my body and my charms could excite a man so. Though the actual sensation of a cock pulsing inside of my vagina were often only vaguely felt, there was no mistaking when a lover gave it up inside of my body and it never failed to thrill me. Andrew kissed me deeply as he filled me with his baby-making essence. I could all but visualize the jets of warm ejaculate emanating from the dilated opening of his blood-swollen penis. It felt incredible to experience again Andrew marking me as his woman, and to know that James shared in this most special of moments as my devoted husband. I was so very glad that he found the pleasure he sought as well, as another man inseminated me.

Totally drained, Andrew withdrew his organ from my pussy and rolled to one side. My eyes beckoned James to share in my sexing and he needed no invitation other than this as he joined us in bed. He kissed me lightly as his hand sought my soaked pussy. As he did so, his fingers were coated with Andrew's ejaculate and my own copious fluids. With surprising skill, he massaged my clit and I began to writhe with pleasure. It didn't take long before my wonderful husband brought me to yet another climax with his ministration to my sex. With his other hand he roughly sought out my breasts, squeezing my swollen nipples so hard that I gave a start. His lips never left mine and I know that he felt both my love and appreciation for him.

It was time to go, so I dressed and with a kiss for my wonderful Andrew, I walked out of his apartment hand-in-hand with my husband. We didn't speak a word as we drove back to our home. I was exhausted and was very glad to find my own bed and slip under the covers. James was so lovely to me, though I knew that he was a bit shaken from what certainly had been the most electrifying and possibly disturbing experience of his life. He took care of the sitter and allowed me to just take my rest.

"We'll talk later, babe. I love you so much. Thank you." I said sleepily as he sat next to me.

"I love you so much, Claire. I'm the one who is truly thankful."

"Mmmmm, it's all so very good. Let me sleep now." With that, James simply kissed me lightly as I drifted off.

When I awoke, it was to breakfast in bed. I was delighted! I asked about the children and James told me that they were still asleep as it was very early. He sat beside me as I sipped my coffee and juice and nibbled on a bagel. It was so lovely. I knew that he had a lot on his mind and was perhaps somewhat troubled, so I took the lead.

"You are the most amazing husband, James. You made yesterday perfect. I hope it was perfect for you too."

He smiled and then blushed. "It was, in a way...but I may have gotten carried away a bit."

I touched his arm, seeking to reassure him. "You did what you wanted to do; what you needed to do. Both of us need to get what we want from Andrew, otherwise, why do it? Nothing is as important as our marriage."

"You don't think that he minded...you know, my being so physical with him?"

"He didn't mind at all. I know Andrew. He took it as a compliment in a way. Andrew is a very, very sexual man. You saw how he was with me. I didn't know how he would react to you being involved, but I think it got to him in a good way that you openly showed him your desires and feelings."

"I'm not gay, you know."

"Sweetie, I know that. He does too. You have finally found a way to express your deepest desires." I thought for a second about sharing my next thought. "Did you ever have thoughts about doing that with Don?"

"Yes, I did." He looked up at me with relief. "I wish I had seen him with you, Claire. I used to fantasize about him fucking you. It tore me up when you were with him alone." Tears began to stream down his face. "I really, really wanted to watch him with you, so I would know."

I set the tray aside, rose from the bed and kissed him. "Oh, baby, I would have done that for you. I will do that for you with Andrew whenever you want." He looked at me with such love. "And Don will be in my bed again. And when he does, I will see to it that you are there. I want you to see the man who gave me our children, with me sexually. I will make that happen. I promise!"

"Really?" he said with a smile.

"Yes, really. Don is coming back to the States in a few months. I'm sure he will want to be with me. I'll talk to him and I will see to it that you are there. I promise!" I really was thrilled to give my amazing husband what he so obviously needed – and he needed to connect with my lovers and me. "I don't think he would be cool with you doing to him what you did with Andrew, though. Would it be okay if you just watched?"

James chuckled. "Yeah, that would be fine." He visibly relaxed. "I am so glad that I can be sexual with you at last, Claire. I've wanted to all of these years."

"Don't ever be ashamed or reluctant to tell me what you want, James. I love you totally. I will give you everything that you want."

"Everything?"

I wondered what he meant, but my reply was immediate. "Yes, everything."

Together, we strove to make our rather unique marital arrangement work for both of us. And it did. We had our three children to care for, and they were our first priority. We did a rather amazing job with them. James was the perfect, doting father, even though they were from another man. Andrew was the perfect lover, accommodating our schedules and the desires that we both had for him. There were times when I saw him alone, usually on weekdays, but I saw to it that James was involved on weekends. Poor Derrick had quit his job at the gym and I rarely heard from him, which actually suited me fine. James asked me on several occasions whether I wanted to be with him and I truthfully told him no. I was entirely content to be his wife and Andrew's lover.

Andrew proved to be more than I could ever have hoped for in a lover. He was both sexual and lovingly attentive, understanding and providing for my needs and for James'. Over the next few months, we would have our trysts, alone, during the week, but come the weekend, James was usually there. Andrew was wonderfully cool and accepting of James and his needs. He knew that it pleased me and I grew to understand that in a strange way, he enjoyed my husband's overt acts of submission. I think that it appealed to his alpha male nature, to lord it over another man who so willingly offered his wife's body to him. We just found our rhythm. James became more verbal in his desires, expressing them to both Andrew and me more openly. At first I didn't think much of his spoken wish for Andrew to give me a child, but as he verbalized this time and again, I knew that we had to talk.

I chose my moment carefully. It was in the evening during the week after I had spent a wonderful few hours with Andrew that day and was full of his virility. James and I were cuddling in bed as we always did after the children were safely tucked in bed. I told him in graphic detail what Andrew had done to me that afternoon as he massaged my kitty.

"You're full of his sperm, aren't you, Claire?"

"Yes, I am. And you know how virile Andrew is, don't you? Does it excite you?" I knew the answer, but I also knew how much Andrew enjoyed my sluttish talk.

"Oh, god, yes!" And then he paused. "Do you want to have his child? I mean, I'd be okay with that."

That really hit me. I was still wearing an IUD as I had during my time with Derrick. And there was no doubt that Andrew had fertilized me at least once during the past few months. But to carry another child to term? Was that really in the cards?

"I don't know, babe. I mean, I'm not sure that I want another child...or to have one by any man other than by Don. Do you want me to?"

His answer was immediate. "Yes, I do. I love being a father, Claire. And I'd be...okay with you having a child with Andrew, if that's what you want."

I knew immediately what to say. "I would only have another child by Don. I owe that to him. You know how much I love Andrew, but having a child by him is not in the cards."

James was pensive but he had learned to speak openly to me of his desires. "Don will be back in a few weeks. Would you be willing to be with him? Would you be wiling for him to give you another child – our child? Could I watch?"

With that understood, I knew my answer. "Yes and yes!" I was thrilled! I knew that I would gladly have another child with the man who had given me so much. Don had been both my lover and my second truest love. I had thought that my baby-making factory was shut down but there was still time. And if I was to conceive again, it had to be by the product of his body.

"I'll call him and we'll talk. Okay?"

"Do you really want this, Claire?" I knew that I did. And I love James for knowing my desires.