One Love, Many Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do. And I love you for allowing me one more experience to carry a child. I'll call Don tomorrow."

With that, James went absolutely wild. He went down on me and given the surge of hormones that his suggestion had provided me, I came with such intensity! It was an amazing night. The next day, I made an appointment with my OB/GYN and the next week, I had my IUD removed.

It was so wonderful to talk with Don the next day. He asked about our children and me and I told him we were all doing well. He seemed especially desirous of seeing me again and of course I told him how much I wanted to see him. And I did. How could I not want to reconnect with the man who had fathered my three angels and who had provided me with such security? I owed so much to him. Yet I told him nothing of my wish to conceive once more by him.

We met for dinner the following week. James knew that I was going to see him and gave me a curious look when I left, not understanding really what I was about. Don looked great, tanned and trim. Obviously his retirement suited him and had given him a new lease on life. I saw to my appearance with great care, making sure that my dress was low-cut, short and openly suggestive. We shared so much over dinner and I was so pleased that he was openly flirting with me. Clearly, he wanted me and I was delighted. A woman never knows when a man might lose his desire but it was apparent that I was on the menu. And I wanted to be the last morsel he enjoyed.

Don asked as to the children, but he knew that James and I would always take care of them and that he needn't worry about the children he had fathered with me. I thanked him as I always did for seeing to my security. And then he asked about whether or not I had a lover. I told him that I did. He was more-or-less nonplussed when I told him about Andrew, though I did see a fleeting moment of pain when I told him the truth. And then I reached out and touched him. I forgot all about my promise to James.

"Be with me, tonight, Don. Please."

He looked at me with such wanting and love. "Yes, I need you, Claire."

Don paid the check and we walked out together to his car. We said little on the way to his hotel. I knew vaguely that I was likely mid-cycle and if so, then I was likely to be fertile. And while I hoped that I was receptive, I really just wanted to be with Don once more, regardless of my fertility.

Don seemed a bit unsure of himself when we walked into his room. I took the initiative, kissing him with an open invitation for more. He took his time with me, finding my body open and receptive. Yet he made no real move to sex me. I touched him and found no evidence that he was erect. I was a bit disappointed but knew that with age, he had lost a good measure of his sexual desire. But I was not to be denied. I stripped for him and showed him my mature, womanly body and hoped that nature would take its course. And in time, it did. Don took his time with me and gradually I found that he had become reasonably erect. I knew that he desired me most when I was submissive, and so I was. He found pleasure as he always did in my naked, bared breasts, which had suckled his children but were still firm and pleasurable.

Finally, he too shed his clothes as we lay together in bed. His body was softer than I had remembered but his cock still was large and wonderful as it stiffened at last. With easy familiarity, he sought my wet and inviting pussy and entered me. It felt wonderful to have Don inside of me again. He was almost seventy now but I was still able to coax an erection from him. He was overjoyed to be inside of me and I felt his passion once more. It felt wonderful as he mounted me with true desire. But it was all over rather quickly as I felt him release inside of my body. And I was truly receptive, wanting not so much as pleasure from him as I did from wanting his healthy sperm. And that, I got. Don orgasmed inside of me within a minute of entering me. I found that to be incredibly erotic, though the physical experience was not at all satisfying. He had done his best and I had gotten what I had wanted – his hopefully still virile ejaculate inside of my unprotected womb.

Don rolled off of me quickly, muttering apologies for his performance. But I didn't care, really. Andrew was more than able to meet my sexual needs but I had gotten what I wanted from Don and that was his seed. I relaxed completely as he fell asleep next to me, completely spent. The poor baby likely had not had gone through what I just put him through for quite some time and he was exhausted. I let him sleep, as I lay there satisfied that I once more carried his hopefully still fertile cum inside of me. I had hoped for a repeat but he slept blissfully until morning when I had to leave. With a kiss, I left him and returned home to my family.

Andrew was a bit perplexed by my absence from his bed for a while and James was as well. He figured it out quickly enough though as he knew I had spent the night with Don and had returned early Sunday morning.

"Were you with Don, all last night?" he asked when I awoke. His hands were lightly caressing me.

"Yes."

"Did you have sex with him?"

"Yes."

"How was it?" His hands sought my sex as he talked with me.

"it was...okay, nothing more. Don isn't really up to it like he used to be. I was sort of disappointed, really."

"Then why were you with him?"

"To have another child with him."

James was thoughtful about my revelation. "You don't want a child with Andrew? You know I'd be okay with that."

"I only want Don to give me children, James. That's why I was with him last night. I want another child."

Then I felt James notch it up as he pressed against my leg, his tiny erection seeking some comfort from my body. "Did he impregnate you?"

"I don't know, James. Maybe. Let me sleep a bit."

James allowed me that, though I felt his hands all over me as his penis pressed into my buttocks. It felt so good to sleep with my husband next to me, even as I carried Don's fresh seed inside of me. James needed his release however and he achieved that quickly, painting my buttocks with his usual copious emission. I thought that perhaps he would want to enter me and have his seed join Don's, and that would have been wonderful, but it was not to be.

And my desired pregnancy was also not to be as I tested negative several times over the next few days but I had the deepest sense of readiness, my body sending clear signals that I was ovulating. And then I made a fateful decision. It was early afternoon and James was home early from work. I asked him if he would mind if my parents took the children for the night as I had something in mind. James was instantly alert. He knew I was in heat.

"Are you going to be with Don again?" he asked with a trembling voice.

"No, you and I are going to be with Andrew tonight. Andrew is going to breed me and I want you with me when he does." James was all smiles. Don was never fully a part of James' life, but Andrew was. And if I were to have another child, I knew that he wanted me to be impregnated by Andrew. He was about to get his wish and I was going to get mine. It no longer mattered to me who bred me. While I phoned my parents, I instructed James to call Andrew and to lay it all out for him. It was all quickly arranged. I was a bit nervous about how Andrew might react but James assured me that he was both surprised and thrilled. James gathered up the children who were excited as always to go to their grandparents. While he drove them over, I took my time in preparing for Andrew, taking special care with my hair and my choice of dress. As I did, I felt the magic warmth in my loins, certain that I carried an egg ripe to be fertilized. I was in a daze, lost in my desires and didn't hear when James returned and called my name several times.

"Claire, are you all right?"

"Yes," I finally said, "please take me to Andrew." With that he leaned over and kissed my shoulders and I stood up. He helped me to the car and together we drove off. James softly caressed my thighs as we drove and I opened them for him. I thought we would have an accident as he moved his hand to my bare pussy and vigorously began to stimulate me. It felt wonderful.

"God, Claire, you are so wet and ready for Andrew. He will have no trouble entering you, will he?"

"No, none at all. Are you ready for your slut wife to be bred by her lover? Do you know that before the night is out I will be carrying Andrew's child?"

James was perspiring heavily but told me that he was ready for the ultimate sacrifice of his masculinity – allowing and encouraging me to be impregnated by another man. And Andrew was truly a superior specimen of a man. And James was preparing my pussy to receive him.

When we arrived at Andrew's door, he opened it even before we knocked. He mumbled something about how great I looked but all I wanted was for him to fuck me. I was in his arms without a word as our lips sought out one another. James had already found his seat in the bedroom and we were not far behind. With practiced skill, Andrew tugged off my short dress, leaving me naked and panting with lust. I went to my knees and quickly removed his shorts, which were tented from his already erect cock. God, I wanted him inside of me. I rose to my feet and with a kiss told Andrew that I needed, required his sperm.

"You want me to breed you, don't you Claire?"

"God, yes!"

"Don can't perform like he used to, isn't that right." I dully realized that James had told Andrew that I had been with Don and that he had been unsuccessful in impregnating me.

"No, he can't." I started to tear up. "Please don't be angry with me. I...I...just wanted another child, and Don..."

Andrew had had his moment and then thankfully he was tender once more. "It's okay, Claire. I understand. But now I'm going to give you what Don couldn't." He kissed me and said aloud, "And James is going to watch us mate, aren't you James?"

James just nodded. I was beside myself with wanting Andrew, feeling his incredible cock press into my belly. We fell into bed together, the need for foreplay no longer necessary. James had moved beside us and I took his hand as he gently spread my legs apart. I was beyond receptive. I literally was gushing with the heat of my fertile desire. Andrew hesitated for a moment before entering me, allowing James to guide his demanding erection into me. That small act was so lovely and thoughtful of him. Then, he began to gently make love to me and I was in heaven. As full of lust as we both were, Andrew knew that this moment required something more than just fucking. I came within thirty seconds as I received him fully into my sex. I whispered over and over my desire for him and he responded, quickening his tempo while his lips continued to passionately kiss mine.

Then, I felt my flower open and sensing my receptiveness, Andrew gave it up completely, his cock finding my bottom as it pulsed again and again, sending fertile ribbons of his virile seed into my sex. My hands grasped his ass and I felt each contraction as he released his baby-making sperm deep inside of me. Never before had I experienced Andrew so lost in his orgasm as he was now. He was breeding me and as the tip of his amazing cock spewed forth its life giving fluid, I too orgasmed, my cervix convulsing and dilating as my body drew his male essence deep into my womb. I thought I would pass out from the pleasure and sensation of mating with my magnificent lover. Andrew's full weight came upon me once he had emptied the contents of his sac and I gasped for air. Thankfully, he pushed up after a few seconds and with a kiss, his penis withdrew from my vagina, its mission fulfilled.

I finally caught sight of James who had moved next to me. His eyes were glazed and he was stroking his cock as we made eye contact. Then he moved on top of me and I thought for a moment that he would actually enter me. Instead he spurted his impotent cum on and around my swollen pussy, heaving with his own pleasure as he did. I was glad that he had found his own release, on terms that suited us both. Truly, I did not want his seed to mix with Andrew's and certainly not now, of all times.

Within minutes, I felt the familiar warm tingle of a new pregnancy. Andrew had done his job well and I now carried his child. And I was glad that it was his and not Don's, not because he was a better man or a better DNA donor, but because my precious James had been involved this time. I whispered to Andrew that I needed to be with my husband. He told me that he understood but asked me to call him soon. He needed to know if he had in fact impregnated me.

I whispered in his ear. "You have, baby. I know it. You're amazing." With a kiss, I left him there and James and I departed together. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked to the car. We were silent on the ride home but when we pulled into the drive, I turned to him and said, "I'm carrying Andrew's child. But this child will truly be yours, you know." James smiled and looked at me with such love. He put the car into park and leaned over and kissed me.

That night, as we spooned, I felt him press against me. Then, he shifted a bit and for the first time entered me. Truthfully I could barely feel him but there was no mistaking that his penis was at last inside of me. With a few quick thrusts he groaned and I knew that he was at last cumming inside of me. It had taken him years to finally have me as a husband should have his wife, and he did so even as I carried an egg already fertilized by another man. But at last it had finally happened. And it wasn't the last time James had me. With my consent he frequently made love to me over the next few months until my belly had a pronounced bump from the child I had conceived with Andrew, at which point I cut him off. I had cut off Andrew as well, letting him know that James now required me.

I was delighted when I gave birth to Edward, who was a perfect child, beloved by his older siblings and the apple of his father's eye. Don of course was delighted and I never let him know Edward's true parentage and fortunately he favored me in every way, so there was no need for any explanation. Edward became James' favorite. Andrew and I resumed our sexual connection about six months after Edward's birth and we continue to be impassioned lovers. I did have my tubes tied, so truly the baby-making factory is closed for good. Andrew knew not to try to enter our son's life and for that I was grateful, though now as manager of the gym, he is overjoyed whenever I bring Edward to the nursery. He dotes on him so and well he should!

I said that Andrew and I resumed our sexuality, but James and I have a sex life now as well. That is a welcome change for both of us. We still have our 'date' nights with Andrew, such as we are able to find with our busy family life. At least once a week James fucks me, though I allow that for his benefit, not for mine. I mean, he is so tiny and has no real skills in bed. How different my life would have been had he chosen to be with me those many years ago. I never would have experienced the pleasure that my other lovers had given me and would have had to settle for James' substandard lovemaking. Still, it keeps him happy and I always know that Andrew's sexing of me is only a phone call away. It always takes poor James weeks to approach me again after watching Andrew with me. Who could blame him for that? Any husband would be deflated watching his wife take on a man like Andrew!

It wouldn't do for James to think that he owns me after all! Besides, I always get what I want.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Makes Me A Cuckold Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.in Loving Wives
Willingly Cuckolded for Love A happily married couple both submit to her Dom ex-lover.in Fetish
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
More Stories