All Comments on 'One Man's Search Ch. 03'

by Tarielen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I'm enjoying your story and would like to see your site which I don't see noted in your bio. please let us know it.

I guess my comment would be moreso for ch. 2. I just would have to question a Dom letting a sub leave who is being tortured with such an extreme abuse like that belt given the circumstances of his meeting with Shinji. I can't see him allowing the kid to just walk out when he knew how bad it was. But, I also understand it was a plot point that he come to him for safety. I guess the way he left could have been different like he slipped out without Reggie realizing so that he wasn't letting him move back into such a situation.

Aside from that, I really am intrigued by the characters and by Shinji's past. I hope to see your site and an update soon.

TarielenTarielenalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Site

To get to the site just click on my profile, go to the contact tab, and click on the word "Webpage" at the top just underneath the tabs. It's guardiansshadow.blogspot.com

Yeah that was mainly for a plot point and even though Reggie is a Dom and Shiji is a sub, Shinji is not HIS sub (yet =P ) so I did not picture him trying to stop Shinji from "willingly" going back. I tried to hint at a little back story with Shinji's words at well, implying that something worse might happen should he not leave immediately, I might try to elaborate more on his past in the future. =)

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago
thanks Tari

I've been on here so long and didn't realize the contact page had links like that-just never clicked. thanks for telling me. I am gonna check out the blog now and continue reading yea! I totally know why you did it and am just glad he ran to Reggie when in trouble. I hope you'll tell us how he got free. Hope that belt isn't on him! I do hope you will go into his past. I think that will be important for us to fully understand his character.

TarielenTarielenalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Hmm, I had never really planned to do back stories for the characters, but now that you mention it it sounds like a wonderful idea. Also the scene where he escapes from his abuser might be fun to write too, so many way to go :)

If I do back stories (or the bonus escape scene) though it will probably be added as an extra goody for anyone who purchases the e-book version I plan to release when this story is done. I've been wracking my brain on what to include in those to make them worthwhile and character backgrounds sound the best. Thanks for the ideas!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago

I agree with cannd because these 3 chapters have been so intense a background is a good idea on all the characters Just to give more depth but liking it so far and I too had no idea about how to do that to get to your page lol keep going love your writing and just as a novice what does manga mean??

TarielenTarielenalmost 12 years agoAuthor

ah, Manga is the Japanese graphic novels or comics. They are what Anime are derived from. I have a lot of personal interest and background in Japanese culture, so I will probably reference it more than I should ^_^;;

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous