All Comments on 'One More Notch on the Bedpost'

by HansTrimble

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Very tight, taut and skilled beginning and middle ( the end; not so much) !

The opening narrator started and closed the story. BIG mistake ! He was small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. The only bad guy confronted and contained directly was the gigolo underling. The main conflict ahould have been showcased with another law enforcement narrator and the bogeymen rogue commissioner and staffer.

Excellent nitty, gritty details in terms of what was initially offered. But once interrogation began it was all tell and no show. The game outgrew the opening couple . I suspect the skilled author had another project in mind when he bailed. Good luck to Hans Trimble. Hope he shares more finished, literary projects to Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stretches belief beyond anything that can happen.

If the Sheriff's wife could keep her legs shut, the Lt's wife could too, if she wanted to. I just cannot stand these stories that attempt to portray a cheating wife as a “victim” of some quasi criminal master mind seducer. Just doesn't happen that way in real life. If wife doesn't want to cheat, absent a gun or drugs, she won't. If she's willing to cheat, she will. If male, the author CANNOT possibly be married or have had any serious contact with women. ALL WOMEN KNOW HOW TO SAY NO...IF THEY WANT TO.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A PARODY ON CHEWIN' GUM ON THE BEDPOST

except for the black theme of upheaval. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is stupid story

She is cheating w..... and he is a cuck 1*

dapidapiover 9 years ago
As are you Mr Anon

@Anon

Bet I can get into your wife's panties in RL. Then what are you going to do?

Cry like a baby?

Beat her to death with a pipe?

Kill yourself?

PS: if you think you're such a tough guy I'll hire you to work on my crew deactivating landmines in Cambodia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: dapi

Shut the fuck up. You sound like an idiotic moron. This is a fucking porn site and anybody has the same right to voice an opinion on a story as you do asshole. You cuckies think you own this category. Fuck you and all the cuckies that think shit like this is erotic.

Winter2011Winter2011over 9 years ago
Most sensless story ever

I've seen plot holes this has so many its more thread than cloth. Try again and this time think it through a bit at least.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
So every weekday for a month except when it rained...

And Sherry and Ralph act like it's okay? She was manipulated, by a pro? Bullshit. The writing is pretty good but the characters are not real. No cop that I know would let this slide or be as blase about it as old Ralph. Ralph seems to have zero emotional attachment. In fact he seems abnormally detached. Sherry is happy to have Tom in the house with Bobby?

Thanks for making the effort and submitting which more than most do.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
A Fun Read

Yet another Fantasy that keeps your attention. Still basically unbelievable both in his sexual boasts and the lack if stronger reactions in narrator. I will agree that it would be nice to know how the Police Commisioner planed on using these seductions. To Blackmail? That is a risky business.

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
This cop deserved it...

...to be the target of a sting operation with cuckolding. He - obviously regularly - uses illegal interview methods involving drugs and chemical brainwashing. And making a criminal disappear to Mexico is also normal practice in his world of legal enforcement. His wife might be a total airhead and an unrepentent cheater, but considering his morals she is an angel in comparison.

Not only were the plot and the protagonists not suitable to earn any sympathy, but also the storytelling did not trigger any sparks with me. Were the gigolo should tell his story in his own words, the author rushes through the facts as in a short executive summary. Even there is nothing about the tidbit with Sherry's sudden "present" of anal sex that is probably connected to her affair, considering that the gigolo brags about his anal conquests. And Ralph just takes it, moves on and probably has no doubts about the next child's paternity.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Started real stonrg

but then petered out at the last page. All wrapped up quickly-and illegally via murder, unlawful restraint, kidnapping, etc. This sounds like the Gestapo, not legitimate police or FBI. Could have been very good as a long serial, to get into what Lippincott was up to, what his motivations werre, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No harm, no foul?

Pretty ridiculous to think any man would take that slut back after her affair. Not to mention she not only had her son with her when she met the guy in the park, she took him home with her from the park. With her son. Then had sex in their house with her son in the house, or maybe she just told him to roam the neighborhood while she fucked someone other than his Dad. Absolutely unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: re: dapi

Read dapi's comment. Yeah, "anybody has the same right to voice an opinion on a story as you do asshole." but people like you aren't commenting on the story, you're slamming others for daring to have a different opinion. YOU'RE the problem, not dapi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid

im not realy sure what happened in this story but what i got out of it was that the wife cheats, the husband does nothing and thats that

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

thanks for the effort.

orater1orater1over 9 years ago
Not quite ploausible

I'm with a few of the other commenters. With the wife's pride demonstrated in the confession....it would / should have alienated most (if not all) men. I think if you had played her as a bit remorseful, it might have supported the main character's (Ralph) setting the issue aside (although, not as quickly as it seemed). I don't think it would not have detracted from the main theme of professional crime (and all the methodology). Also, Tony & Sherry moving in together...thrown in deep from left field...lol. There was no build up or background to explain how / why this happened. So, why throw it in. It would have made the story much longer, but - I think it would have been worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unbelievabe...

had to give up part way through this mess. Please go back to reading comic books...oh, be sure you don't miss any of your meds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

1* couldn't finish the second page, utter garbage!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
A gamut was run

Starts out intriguing, then, like eating squid, a small nibble grows into an overwhelming mouthful. But then, it becomes like a Chinese meal, and an hour later you're hungry again! I agree with LSDawg that HTrimble's alligator conspiracy-ambition got his hummingbird FTDS-skill in terminal trouble.

Sweetie claimed Tom's sexual skills were 'not so hot!' So - she closes her eyes to imagine it is Tom rocking her boat and orgasms with Tom's name jumping off her tongue. She is blatantly lying to her Hubby ... who never calls her out on that aspect. Disrespect enough in her boffing Tom in her marital bed DAILY.

The 'Master Plan' was very poorly conceptualized - first, who ... the State Police Commissioner? Why? Never found out, because he was assassinated. Assuming planting kiddie porn might cost a buncha jobs ... is a Master Seducer the guy you want planting that? WeakAss plan for some mysterious public servant pogrom!

Try starting from the OTHER end, HTrimble! Develop a killer ending, then figure out best way to. get to it!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dire

Utterly unbelievable, without any redeeming features.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago
Good writing, weak story

I didn't recognize HansTrimble's name so I checked his story profile, saw all the good scores and read this story. Unfortunately I was distracted by the barrage of unbelievable aspects of the story. To name a few

On little or no evidence the assumption that this was part of a great conspiracy, naah

An army of law enforcement types jumped on the case with no reason? With not a lawyer in sight?

The cop with such personal involvement with the perp would be allowed to participate

That the wife only knew Tom's first name, and nothing else? No woman I ever knew would not ask all sorts of personal questions.

Fucking a particular woman everyday for a month...not likely. Once or maybe twice a week, yes.

In that 30 days, not get the electronic equipment set up?

The success rate was also way over the top. On the married ones, one out of three would have been absolutely fantastic, for two out of three, he'd have to use drugs

For a success rate over 80% or more, the story belonged in the Mind Control catagory.

Now for all of that, it was in interesting plot, honey traps are rarely used in LW, and the general writing was very good. So while I think this story had serious credibility problems, I'll read some more of HT's stories.

Chilley

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
What Was That?

His wife fucks around, regardless of being "seduced" and that's it? The seducer gets a trip to Mexico? He keeps the cheating whore? Why? Oh, yeah she is pregnant - great, who's is it? Must be cuckold logic, because it is insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Too unbelievable and didn't make any sense. Gave it a 2 star.

beachpigbeachpigover 9 years ago
IT'S CALLED FICTION

James Bond is believable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty stupiod really, isn't it?

"ram it up my shitter"

how crass about sums up the whole wanky piece of rubbish

about as sexual as mowing the lawn..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A whole lot of something is missing

It seems like there is a whole lot of story missing here; either back story or side story. Either way it just doesn't flow right. Had to give it a 2, almost a 3; just too difficult to follow with what seems to be missing pieces.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Nice story!

It is so good to read something other than willing cuck stories. This story had a plot, drama, tension, and it was erotic. Sherry was a sexual dynamo! I like how Sherry came to her senses quickly. She also gave a valiant effort to make up for things. It was of course too little too late. I wouldn't want to keep a woman who fucked a guy that she didn't even know his last name. She did it with her three year old son in the house! She was also selfish in her initial defense in that she was doing something for herself without input from Ralph. She would be long gone! Trade her in for Elle

I did like the intrigue involved in criminals corrupting normal people. I also like how even-hand the FBI and local law enforcement handled the suspect. I doubt that the drugging of suspects would work in the real world. No way would it be legal, but it was just a story. A story that I enjoyed. Thanks for the good read! I hope to read more in the future. ***** !!!

p.s. Thank you for a sense of justice! That goes a long way in how we rate stories. A story where a cheating wife (or husband) gets away with murder irks us. Even if the writing is great, we are left with a bad feeling in our gut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She'll do it again, if she wants. Why not?

Does he really think he got her virgin ass, when super seducer apparently gets whatever he wants, from whomever he wants? Sherry was his best fuck, and she apparently really liked it too, calling out his name while fucking her husband? And of whom was she thinking when she had her eyes closed? If she gets another chance to fuck around and thinks she can get away with it, she will. Christ, she didn't even know the guys name! The plot, character mix, and setup were all well thought out and very interesting. But then you leave us still wondering what the big game plan was. And why did they not have the seducer describe in detail his seduction of Sherry, so that Tom could determine if she was telling the truth. Hell, she may have seduced him! Close, but no cigar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pfpfpfphhhhhhhh...

A single-page stroke story would have been better than this turgid yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I quite enjoyed it.

It could have done with a bit more development of the plot, however. Some of the why`s and wherefore`s could have been developed, instead of just the when`s and how`s. More background, and motives of the characters only touched on in the narrative. A brave attempt, and much better than I could have done!

CromagnonmanCromagnonmanabout 9 years ago
Why?

Why is it that those hiding behind the 'Anonymous' tag are better authors than those posting on this site. Or are they? We only have their word for it, because, their comments suggest otherwise. If you're so good, post your stories here so that those of us that do can critique your work. My suggestion is that you leave your prejudices behind before you comment. We don't all think the same as you do. It takes time and a lot of effort to build up a story line, establish characters and put it together into something of substance. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, but at least we try. CM

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
so many things that just don't make sense

and there isn't a likable person in the story. It just left me with a flat, negative, emptiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another pile of dung

1*- and fuck those that don't agree, lol

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well

That was a story. Hope Edwin's Mexico vacation is permanent and painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good story!

Anyone who thinks that this is just a fairytale only has to look at the antics of Roger Stone starting with Nixon through Trump! This stuff will continue to happen because many rich men want to control us lesser beings.

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Comment from the Author

This was an experiment to test readers' reaction to a WL/crime story that violates the customary earmarks. The police lieutenant is no smarter than a man on the street. His wife seems to feel little guilt despite a month of daily dallies. The two smartest detectives, at the local and federal levels, are both women. The baddest bad guy is the head of the state police. And so on.

The most interesting reaction was the flurry of early readers, who reached 25 thousand or so in a couple of weeks, even though it was posted two weeks before Christmas. But the readers weren't fans; they all hated it!

So if this doesn't leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy, you are reacting the same as everybody else, and it's just the reaction I expected. Thank you for helping with my experiment!

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Overall story is quite good, but the wife's reaction feels off. Even if it was to violate the customary earmark, she behaves like a child, and the husband treats her like one as well, both of them having no use for accountability when it comes to her actions. Blaming everything on a serial seducer that apparently no one can resist is a little trite.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Good cloak and dagger story, but his reaction to a cheating wife was so matter of fact as to be unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHansTrimble@HansTrimble
I'm an engineer, widowed, retired from the aircraft industry and loving every minute of my retirement! It's great being able to do what I want, when I want, the way I want. I've found it very relaxing to sit at the keyboard at night, when everything is quiet, and write wha...