One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked up to the chair kissing the front of her thighs then nuzzled her slit with my nose. Without saying a word Chris walked around back of her with her back to him as he started licking his own dried cum from Kathy's ass I smiled up at her as I passed her, her beer and put a finger in her pussy. Kathy spread her legs slightly to get my finger deeper into her as Chris's tongue washed her fine freckled ass and upper thighs. As he had his tongue licking the crack of her ass, I had worked four fingers up into her pussy with my thumb working her clit she was still kind of dancing more humping my hand, bending her knees, and rotating her ass in time to the music as I pushed my hand up to meet her. Chris and my cocks were rock hard. It was time to fuck this sweet pussy as she came again her juices flowing over my hand.

As the song ended and her climax died away, I helped her off the chair after clapping along with Chris. We all drank some more. Then I asked her what was in the suitcase she said, "Oh just somethings I grabbed from my room."

"Like what" I asked. She bent over to get the small case putting it on the bed she popped the latch to expose some lingerie and a bag of weed with papers. What a nice surprise.

Chris went to take a pee Kathy was next I gave her a garter belt and hose to put on, after, then it was my turn to relive myself. I came out Kathy was dancing with Chris her in the garter and heels. Chris naked with his purple hard on bouncing to the music. I slipped behind Kathy putting my hands around her waist. Poking my hardening cock against her taught ass.

We danced until the song ended. Then leading her over to the bed laying her down. The bed was hi, so I grabbed a couple of pillows sliding them under her ass. Bringing her up to just the right height to fuck standing at the edge of the bed. I took a leg in each arm and pulled her down to the edge of the bed.

I had her opened wide as I slowly ran my cock along her wet slit over her clit until it was wet. I watched as her juices flowed from her pussy down her to her ass crack. I pulled back and sank my hard pussy juice coated cock into her cunt very slowly feeling her try to push to me to get it all. Finally, I let her have it all in her only to withdraw it in the just slow manner then repeating it over and over until she started begging me to fuck her harder and faster. She almost cried, "Oh god, fuck me harder, harder!" I started slamming into her pussy with long hard strokes "Faster, faster oh please!" as I picked up the pace even more.

Chris was watching from the chair stroking his hard purple rod. Kathy was rolling her head from side to side as I pounded her pussy. I felt her cunt clench my cock as she moaned "I am cumming, I am cumming oh my god don't stop, fuck me, fuck me please!" The juices erupted from her cunt with her body shaking spasms while I pumped my own load deep in her throbbing hole. As I was draining the last of my load into her, I motioned to Chris to come take my place before she had a chance to realize it, we had switched places.

She started to say "No, no not him no." as another climax hit her.

I quickly moved to her mouth covering it with mine kissing her as her no's became moans of pleasure as her body shook with another wave of orgasms. Chris was doing yeomen's work on her cunt as I was kissing her and massaging her firm breasts. I pulled away from her lips only to feed her my slimy cum coated cock now softening. She sucked it in to her mouth licking our mixed juices from my cock and balls as Chris began filling her pussy again with another load of cum. She now had a load from both of us in her pussy as the three of us fell into a small pile on the bed.

Kathy licked and sucked my cock until she had washed it clean, I kissed her tasting our combined juices then said, "Clean Chris up too." As I pushed her head gently toward his groin. She pulled back at first but with coaxing she went. Chris laid back as I turned her to face him. I reached out opening her legs I could see our mixed cum oozing from her over filled cunt.

I bent to lick the mingled juices I had learned long ago women love to be eaten after sex I must admit this was a first for me eating a pussy filled with more than just my own cum in it. But I was still so hot and drunk I don't even remember giving it a second thought. My finger found her tight asshole using our mixture I pressed it into her. I finger fucked her ass while I licked her pussy as she came licking Chris's soft then hardening cock.

The rest of the night pasted in pretty much a blur of drinking, smoking and fucking Kathy, Chris and I tag teamed her between her sucking us hard as the other fucked her. At one point though, I remember, I got behind her with her on her side was fucking her pussy then just pulled out during one of her almost constant climaxes and pressed my cock up to her tight ass she started to say something, but her mouth was filled with Chris's hardening cock. As my cock went right in past her sphincter, I tapped Chris telling him to fuck her cunt. He moved down facing her I could feel him slide in as I was pulling out only the thin membrane between us, we got a rhythm going as Kathy was gasping in her own climax.

Then we got together filling her together stuffing both her holes at once as we reached our own orgasms at almost the same time filling both her tight ass and sweet pussy with a double shot of cum. Kathy seemed to pass out again with our cocks still in her. I think we all drifted after that time.

Later I helped Kathy to the bathroom because she could barely walk on her own held her as she peed then we both got in the shower I washed her from head to toe and she me. Chris came in and jumped in after we got out.

Before it was all over, and the sun was up I think we had had her every way we could think of. All through it though Kathy only letting Chris join in when she was beyond caring, in the full heat of the moment, she was never really kissing him as we were all night long. He did go down on her onetime while I was fucking her from behind, she really seemed to enjoy that. With the sun was coming up Chris was ready to get back to the base. So, we dressed I gave Kathy her blue jean skirt, blouse and heels no bra or panties. She opened the small case she had brought with her makeup bag. I saw more lingerie.

I said "Ahh gee I guess I don't get to see you in those?" as she reached for her makeup bag. Kathy said, "Well maybe you could later." as she went to the mirror in front of the sink. After she'd finished, we all left the room, I keep the key.

We got in the car, and I drove over to the base to drop Chris off. Before we got to the gate, I had Kathy's blouse almost open again her breasts quite exposed and her skirt pulled up to the waist band exposing her well fucked pussy, my hand rubbing her thigh as we pulled to a stop at the guard shack in front of the main gate to the base. The airman on guard duty that came to the window his eyes almost popped out when he saw Kathy's almost undressed condition. He waived us through! I drove over to our barracks dropping Chris off by the door saying I'd see him later and handing him Kathy's bra and panties for proof that he had gotten laid....

Kathy and I drove back over to the motel after stopping for breakfast at the I Hop next to the motel. I'd let her button up before going in. After breakfast I gave her the key to the room as she walked to the door, her carrying the small bag with the lingerie still in it. I stopped and paid for another night as it was almost check out time.

I took my time fucking her one more time after she had changed into a merry widow. Then we drifted off to sleep. When I awoke Kathy's, mouth was on my cock sucking it so softly she looked and smiled with my cock in her mouth. "Oh, your awake you don't mind do you I can't seem to get enough of this!"

We spent the rest of the day fucking before I had to take her home as it was Sunday and I had to report for duty Monday morning at 6 o'clock sharp.

I saw Kathy quit a bit over the next few months from time to time taken another horny Airman with me once or twice she was able to find another girl for them, but I think after Chris she didn't mind two hard cocks for a night.

12