One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Punishment?? Lauren no, I can't take anymore. That was wonderful but any more and it will really be painful," Roxanne protested.

"Hmmm, not the paddle then. Ah, I have it," she said walking back to the dresser. This was one of the few things she picked out without Angela's help. She took it and walked back to the bed, sitting on the edge near Roxanne's head.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked. She was holding a long, thin, tube of gray cardboard. The top was like a poster tube and featured a tiny pull ring. She stroked it softly in front of her captives face. Roxanne's eyes were glued to it, filled with apprehension.

"No," Roxanne said, her tongue wetting her suddenly dry lips.

"You don't? Pity, I bought it especially for you," Lauren said as she continued to stroke the tube.

"You did?" Roxanne said nervously. Her eyes were glued to Lauren's fingers.

"Oh yes, would you like to see it?" she said smiling.

"Yes," Roxanne whispered.

Lauren popped off the lid and reached in with two fingers; with agonizing slowness she withdrew a long purple feather. It came to a fine point and she gently preened it.

"NO!" Roxanne nearly screamed.

"Oh yes," Lauren said laughing evilly.

"Don't you dare I will scream my head off!" Roxanne said her eyes wide with fear.

"Party pooper," Lauren said in a disappointed voice. She sat the feather on the bed in front of Roxanne's terrified eyes and moved to her dresser. With a few deft motions she tore open a package and returned to the bed. She sat back down and smiled sweetly. With a quick motion her hand shot out and pinched Roxanne's nose shut. When the startled redhead opened her mouth Lauren's other hand shot out and none to gently jammed a red ball gag into her mouth. She pulled the straps back and fastened them behind the girl's head as she protested into the gag. She picked up the feather and ran her fingers up the outside of it lovingly.

"Now where were we? Oh yes, your punishment. This should do nicely. It's funny, I picked that little gag up because you are so loud when you cum. I am glad I did, aren't you?" she asked with a wink.

Lauren lightly traced the tip of the feather along Roxanne's armpit. The bound girl reacted violently, throwing herself against the bonds with hysterical strength. Her frantic eyes pleaded with her captor in such a piteous way that Lauren had to force herself to look away. Lauren continued to trace along her sensitive armpit and then down her side. The entire bed shook as she lunged against the cuffs.

Lauren continued for a minute or more, until Roxanne was thrashing so hard she feared her lover would hurt herself. She stopped and rubbed the areas she had tickled until Roxanne calmed a bit. Her gorgeous skin was covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

Lauren moved to the foot of the bed where she noticed her lover's frantic struggles had allowed some slack in the restraints, she quickly took it back out before the exhausted girl could take advantage. Now for the wicked part, she thought as she climbed onto the bed between her captive's spread legs. Lauren was on her hands and knees with her face inches from Roxanne's overheated sex. Her lips were puffy and gaped open a little and the delicate aroma of her arousal was intoxicating. Lauren took the feather and traced it along one of the coral lips.

Roxanne screamed into her gag and lunged forward but the tightened restraints did not allow her to break contact with the maddening feather. Lauren traced the other lip and then lightly dusted her mound. The girl's body plunged forward shaking the entire bed, but Lauren knew from her earlier struggles that she wasn't getting away. She returned the feather to the top of her lovers slit, and with a delicate back and forth motion, traced down along her lips.

"Mmmmmmmphhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" her little captive screamed into her gag.

Lauren continued the maddening torture for several more moments before stopping. Roxanne's taut body sagged in her bonds. Her pussy was red now and inflamed, the lips were very puffy and gaped open more. Lauren could see the delicate pink of her inner labia. Lauren allowed her captive to rest and recuperate for a long while and then applied the tip of the feather to her inner folds.

Her body went taut, straining with almost super human effort to escape the maddening feather. It was to no avail, and Lauren had soon reduced her to shuddering ragged breaths. Her pussy was soaked and a thin rivulet of her juice ran down her inner thigh. The coral lips were now an angry red, and they gaped open so much Lauren could just make out the hood that protected her clit. Lauren used her finger to spread Roxanne's lips, and applied the devilish feather to her lover's clit.

A long, screeching moan was torn from her. It was audible through the gag, but Lauren also saw the signs that she was about to cum. Her hips jogged and her thighs had begun to spasm. Lauren stopped and Roxanne's body sagged into her bonds once again.

Lauren got up and returned the feather to its case. Roxanne's eyes were closed and she barely stirred when Lauren removed the gag. Her breath came in desperate gulps and her brow was covered in sweat. Lauren soothed her, whispering how much she loved her and how beautiful she was.

Lauren stood up and quickly stripped out of her clothing. She took the harness from the drawer and stepped into it. The large vibe attached to the inner harness sliced easily into her soaked pussy and once she got it buckled she remembered how real the heavy dong felt when she walked.

She climbed back on to the bed, and on her knees pressed the head of the dong to Roxanne's swollen lips. She stroked it slowly up and down the wet slit until Roxanne moaned.

"Ready baby?" she asked.

"Please!" She cried.

"Please what?' Lauren said.

"Fuck me," she hissed as she tried to force herself back on the big dong.

Lauren grabbed the baby oil and poured more onto Roxanne's ass crack. She worked it in massaging her asshole with her thumb. She then poured a liberal amount onto the dong itself and worked it in.

"Ready?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes!" Roxanne ejaculated.

Lauren smiled and worked the big dong up her lovers slit dipping just the head into her quivering pussy, she moved up and pressed the head firmly against Roxanne's rosebud.

"Lauren!" Roxanne said unsteadily.

"Yes luv?" she replied

"What are you doooinggg?" she moaned as Lauren worked the head firmly against her ass.

"What you asked of course, I am going to fuck your cute little bum," she replied devilishly.

"Cheater!" Roxanne cried.

"You lie, I cheat, we make the perfect couple," Lauren said as she moved her knees forward until they were touching the cushions. Lauren held the dong steady on target and slowly pressed forward with her hips.

"Slowwwwwwwww," Roxanne groaned.

It was difficult for Lauren to hold the head on target and still get enough purchase to enter while making sure she did not ram it in. Finally she managed to get her weight behind it at the right angle and slowly force her way forward. Lauren had never seen anything so incredibly erotic in her entire life. She watched enraptured as Roxanne's sphincter slowly gave way, and the big black head slid unbelievably slowly into her.

When the head slipped all the way in, Lauren saw her lover's ass close onto the shaft and grip it tightly. Lauren was forcibly reminded of the harness's unique features when Roxanne pressed back and the nubs on the inside of the harness forced themselves between her soaked lips.

Lauren took her hand off the shaft and gripped Roxanne's slippery hips. She pressed forward again. Looking down she was able to watch as inch by inch the black intruder entered Roxanne's bum. Roxanne was groaning and grunting, making animal sounds in her throat as her rectum was filled and stretched by the hard latex missile. Lauren finally worked the whole thing in except for the base. She pulled back experimentally watching the ring of Roxanne's ass hold onto the dong, as if it did not want to let it go.

She held Roxanne's hips to lever herself back in after with drawing. She loved the way the garter belt framed her up thrust ass. She wanted to grab it and use it for purchase but she did not want to stretch the delicate garment.

She with drew most of the length of her dong and stopped. She added a liberal amount of baby oil to the exposed shaft and pressed back in.

"Ohhhhh God," Roxanne groaned.

"Ready for some real fucking?" Lauren asked huskily.

"Yesssss, Do me. Fuck me silly. I love it and I love you," Roxanne said through clenched teeth.

That was all Lauren needed to hear, she pulled back and rammed forward causing Roxanne to yelp. Lauren didn't pay attention; it was too hot, too much. She established a rhythm that was to her liking; long, hard, deep thrusts, and held onto Roxanne's quivering hips. The friction of the dong forcing it's way in, and Roxanne's inner muscles trying to hold it in were translated through the dildo, to the harness, directly to her clit.

A few minutes of mad thrusting and she could feel her bottom begin to clench and unclench. Her body spasmed once then again and then a monster orgasm hit her. She rode the red waves of pleasure this time, not even trying to fight them. A second orgasm began before the first had subsided and she lost all track of time as the intense pleasure ripped through her system.

She realized she was still pounding into Roxanne. The poor girl was nearly mad with desire, babbling incoherently. Bound as she was she could get no friction on her clit. The nights teasing was beginning to break down her sanity. Lauren reached down and grabbed the vibe she had started the evening with. She flipped it on and pulled back until just the tip of her dong was in her lover. In a single motion she inserted the humming vibe into Roxanne's soaked snatch and thrust forward with her dong. Roxanne began to cum in less than two strokes. Lauren slammed the dong into her with brutal force as the vibe sent her into a mind-blowing orgasm.

Lauren continued to pump her ass until her body slumped in her bonds. She slowly withdrew the dong and the vibe and switched it off. Roxanne was lying there quivering as Lauren removed the harness and then undid the restraints. Lauren was beginning to worry because Roxanne had not said a word. She rolled her limp body over and kicked the cushions off the bed. Roxanne's face was red and her breathing was still ragged and shallow.

She cradled her lover's small body to her own and rocked her like a small child while whispering nonsensical endearments to her. Eventually Roxanne's eyes fluttered open. She stared up unseeing for a few heartbeats and then blinked. A quiet moan escaped her lips. Lauren kissed her forehead and felt an after-shock rock her small frame.

"Roxy?" Lauren asked quietly.

"Hmmm?" she responded dreamily.

"Are you all right?" Lauren asked the concern in her voice evident.

"I think you orgasmed me to death," she replied in a small voice.

Lauren looked down, but Roxanne gave her a soft, reassuring smile. Lauren kissed her softly on the lips.

"Sleep pumpkin," tomorrow is another day.

"Lauren?' she asked in a dreamy voice.

"Yes baby?" Lauren replied.

"Did I pass the audition?" she asked.

"Yes baby, you passed," She replied quietly and then added on impulse "Will you marry me?"

"Yes," the dreamy voice replied, as her eyes closed contentedly, and her exhausted body, and mind were claimed by Morpheus for the night.