One Night Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I'm good for so much more than fucking, right?" I asked, grinning.

"Hey. I love you. Don't ever doubt that. Besides, you were the one who made a point of telling half of Texas she had to go pee."

I giggled, holding him against me and I realized I was still wet.

"Hey Jake?"

"Mm?"

"Take me."

"Yes ma'am."

I rose, bringing him with me and I pushed him against the wall. I kissed him with a sudden fervency I didn't know I could drum up that quickly. I held on to him as he brought one of his beautiful hands down between us. Slipping a hand up my track shorts, he felt along the soft bulge in my panties.

"You're soaking!" he gasped, grinning as he broke our kiss.

"Shut up and fuck me, you ass," I growled, reaching down and taking his cock in my fingers.

"Let go of that," he said, reaching down to put himself away. "I wanna do something else."

With a groan of frustration, I said, "What?"

"I wanna finger fuck you."

"Oh god..."

I felt a sudden thrill deep down in my hips. I fantasized about having Jake's incredible fingers in my pussyveryoften. And if he didn't know about that beautiful, wonderful, pleasing place in me, I wanted to educate him.

"Jake, you know what the G-spot it, right?"

With a low, quiet, throaty laugh, he said, "You bet your fucking ass that I do."

"Ooh, speaking of my fucking ass..."

When I said this, Jake paused, looking at me with his mouth open.

"What?" I asked, confused by his stare.

"Y—you don't mean... You wanna... I mean, I could actually..."

"What? Fuck my ass? Not now, but—"

"But you'd actually let me fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes."

"Oh sweet God in heaven," he cooed. "I'm the luckiest bastard alive."

"Shut up and stick your fingers in my cunt," I growled.

"Yes ma'am!"

Jake whipped me around so he could pin me against the wall. For such a skinny guy, he was exceptionally strong. He practically tore my shorts off, tugging them down my legs. When he got to my panties—yellow and green with Spongebob's smiling face—he yanked them down and parted my labia with his fingers. He brushed his thumb across my clitoris and I gasped. Already I was trembling with anticipation, but the idea of what he was about to do sent me to this incredible place that was almost as good as a climax.

"I love you so goddamn much," I whispered.

"I love you even more."

Putting one strong arm around my neck to hug me and hold me against him, he slid his index finger inside my throbbing, trembling, soaking-wet vagina. I let out a soft moan of desire and he hooked the finger, pressing the tip against my G-spot, sending a shockwave through my body.

"Yes!" I cried. "Oh thank you, Jake."

"Shh..." he whispered, kissing my neck and nuzzling me.

Slowly and gently, Jake added his middle finger. Since this one was longer, he stroked all the way inside me and I moaned without even thinking of how loud I was. My voice echoed around the empty bathroom.

Suddenly, with a force I didn't know he could utilize, Jake began to finger fuck me. Thrusting his fingers in and out of my pussy so fast and so hard that it hurt, he grinned as I whimpered. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip to keep from crying his name out. Going out, he'd spread his fingers apart, stretching my opening and making it hurt so badly. Thrusting back in, he'd hook both his fingers like "come here" and hit my g-spot, sending wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure through my body. I felt the blood rush to my head, making my knees weak and Jake had to support a lot of my weight there against the cold wall.

"Fucking shit, you're good," I gasped as he found a rhythm there against me.

"You know it," he softly said, concentrating on the work at hand. (Excuse the pun.)

I clung to him, knowing that if he let me go, I'd tumble to the floor. Something in that excited me further, perhaps knowing that he had the same power over me that I had over him when the tides were turned made me feel weak and powerless—something I always secretly fantasized about.

"I love you," I groaned, arching my back as my climax neared.

"I love you, Sam. Now shut the fuck up and come, bitch."

Oh, hearing that single syllable out of his beautiful mouth almost sent me there. Jake, meek, sweet, shy Jake, called me a bitch.

And I fucking loved it.

I humped myself against his hand, making his touch go deeper in me and it hurt. I let out a tiny squeak of pained pleasure. He kept that exquisite rhythm up—in, out... in, "Oh Jake!" out, "uh, come back." Painfully in and achingly out. In, "harder!" out, "please!"

As I got closer, I lost track of things and when I heard my cell phone ring, I almost lost my orgasm.

"Goddamn it!" hissed Jake, kicking my purse towards me.

We both bent down as one so I could grab it. I hastily whipped my phone out and breathlessly said, "Yeah?"

"Sam! You said you had to pee. Where the hell are you?"

It was Will.

"Sorry, hon. Didn't I tell you? The guitar store's running a sale on pedals and I wanted to try 'em out," I lied, thinking quickly. "I thought I told you. I'm so sorry I made you worry."

Jake grinned and fucked me harder, making it very hard for me to think

"Well whatever. Tell me next time. You know I worry about you."

"I'm so sorry. Tell you what, I'll buy you a cookie later to make up. How's that?"

I stifled a moan as Jake bit into my neck, coming so close to drawing blood.

"What'd you say, Sam?"

"Hm? Oh, I tripped over a cable, sorry."

"Whatever. When're you coming back?"

"Gimme another ten or so, 'kay?"

"Fine."

Click.

"Oh my god, Jake!" I cried, snapping the phone shut as he did incredible things to me. "Harder, please, baby!"

"You like it hard, Sam?" he growled into my ear.

"You know I do, babe."

"How about this?"

"Ah!"

"Come for me, bitch. Come!"

It didn't take long. Jake's relentless thrusting inside me, his soft murmurs of dirty demands and sensual requests just made the flow of clear, sweet honey faster and thicker. I wanted him in ways I couldn't even imagine and I knew he was gonna make me come soon. Finally, I felt it and I humped hard against him, digging my fingernails into his back, letting him know. As my muscles shuddered around his fingers, he gave a soft sigh of satisfaction and pressed his lips to my neck.

I groaned, muttering his name over and over as my body trembled, the orgasm sort of bouncing from one part of my body to the next until Jake, his arm exhausted, pulled out of me and slowly helped me to the floor.

Clinging to him as I gasped for air, I whispered, "You're the best."

"You think I don't have experience?" he said, grinning.

"You're such an ass," I growled.

"Yet you love me anyway."

"How long is your lunch break?"

"Thirty minutes," he said, giggling. "Jeff's gonna freak."

"Fucking shit."

Flinging our clothes back on, I realized my panties were soaked through.

"Damn it," I muttered, examining them.

Without giving me a chance to consider, Jake snatched them from me with a quiet, "Yoink."

"Hey!"

"I'm keeping these."

"You're so nasty," I said, grinning at him, feeling oddly flattered.

"You like it that way."

With a sigh, I pulled my shorts on and Jake wadded my Spongebob underpants into the side pocket of his baggy jeans. I unlocked the door and, making sure the coast was clear, let him go first. I waited about thirty seconds and followed him out down the hall.

I watched him round the corner, but I didn't think anything of it when I heard him hiss, "Shit." But when I left the hallway and literally walked into Will, I wanted to die.

He looked back and forth between me and Jake, who had backed against the wall of an empty store with a "For Lease" sign in the window. After a quarter minute of this, his face broke into a wide grin and he said, "Guitar shop my ass."

"Iwas—" I began, but Will cut me off.

"Sam, all you had to say was you were getting some action and I'd have left you alone.God!"

"It's not what you think—"

"Do I look stupid? Wait, don't answer that... Anyway, I think it's cool. Between the two of us, I'm gladsomeone'sgetting to bang Jake."

At this, Jake's look of horror turned to something more of a scowl. I heard him mutter something that sounded like "fag."

"How was he?"

"Vincent!" we both cried at once.

"Can I join you guys sometime?"

"No!" we barked in unison.

A long awkward pause followed as my friend grinned at us. Finally, Jake said, "Fuck this shit. I gotta get back to work."

I couldn't help but laugh as Will watched Jake walk away, commenting on his ass.

"Speaking of asses," I muttered, glaring at him now, "you're one hell of an ass."

"I'd like to do fun things to Jake's ass," he said, grinning.

"Stop that!"

"So, how'd you get him? I heard he wouldn't doanyone."

"He... he loves me."

"All guys say that to get tail, Sam," Will deadpanned.

"He said that before I told him he could do me."

"Hm... What'd you do to make him so crazy about you?"

"I don't know... But I don't plan on changing anytime soon."

My horror and embarrassment subsided, I then followed my amigo back to the store and told him everything about how much Jake cared for me and how I had gone to his place on New Year's.

I thought everything would be fine until I got back to the store and spotted Jake and Jeff animatedly discussing Jake's works schedule for the week. I walked over to the cooler to grab a soda and, as I was pulling a dollar and a quarter—the discounted amount Jake charged me for a soda—Will cleared his throat.

"Hey everyone," he loudly said, holding his arms up, "guess what?"

Half the people in the store were friendly with him, so they all looked up. I did as well and felt a horrible sense of doom deep in my belly.

"Jake finally has a girlfriend!"

"I'm gonna kill you," Jake growled, almost dropping the box of Pocky he was eating.

"Who?" said a girl I didn't know but had seen before, hugging Jake across the counter.

"Sam!"

"I'm gonna kill you," I growled, throwing my soda at Will's blonde head.

He ducked. The girl shot me a glare and left. Everyone else, Jeff included, started snickering. Jake and I looked at each other across the room and his face mirrored the horror I felt.

"And they're fucking!" hissed Will, loud enough for the food court to hear.

"Should I get the bleach or should I just let you shoot him?" said Jake.

"No, I wannastranglehim," I said, wrapping my hands around my friend's throat.

"Why are you being such a fucktard?" asked Jeff, looking inquisitively at him. "Why would you wanna spread their private affairs around like that?"

"Thank you, Jeff," moaned Jake, hugging his boss affectionately. "I love you."

Annoyed, Will left, leaving me and Jake feeling humiliated.

"I think I'm gonna go home," I muttered, feeling fire behind my face.

"Sorry," mumbled Jake, handing me the rest of his Pocky.

"You didn't get to eat, did you?" I asked, suddenly grinning.

Avoiding the eyes of both me and his boss, Jake nodded, taking my money for the soda.

"What kind of sandwich do you like?"

"I love you so much," Jake moaned, collapsing on the counter to clutch my hand.

"Whatkind?"

"Ham!"

"I'll be back in ten."

I went across the street to the deli and brought back lunch for the two of us, which we ate between customers. At the end of the day, Jake took me back to his apartment and showed me just how much I meant to him.

12