One Night in Frisco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid that way for a long time, my hands stroking her back, her butt, massaging her legs and feet. Our breathing slowly returned to normal, we began to feel the cold and reluctantly we pulled apart. Tiptoeing, we went into the bathroom and showered in the dim illumination of the night light. We washed each other gently under the drumming of the warm water and my eyes took in her beauty the way my hands had explored her before. We kissed and kissed knowing that time, for us, was short.

Quietly we left the bathroom and donned our night clothes before crawling back into our separate beds. We fell asleep, each with an arm outstretched to touch the other's fingertips.

Annie got up and dressed when the dawn pushed a dim, gray light around the curtains. She quickly packed, got Robert organized and went for the lobby wheelchair while Jean continued sleeping. I watched Annie sadly, wanting her for another few minutes, a minute ... seconds.

Finally she pushed Robert into the hall and returned to kneel beside me. She kissed me deeply then rose. Crossing the room, she watched me watch her while she put something in my jeans pocket. Then, with a brilliant smile, she was gone. The door closed with a quiet click and I heard a snowplow rumble by on the road outside.

12