Bored British Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Second meeting with Jayne - 2 nights in a hotel.
1.3k words
4.35
12.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following on from my impromptu but very enjoyable couple of hours with Jayne, messages exchanged confirmed that we were both very much up for a repeat encounter, hopefully with more time. She told me more about herself and her life, how her and Chris drifted along with a lovely standard of living but her sex drive was way higher than his and how she had nearly strayed before but got cold feet. She admitted to me that she masturbated most days in secret while he was at work and their girls were at school / college. She went on to tell me that she worked part time, in a role that often meant 2-3 days away every few weeks, and other weeks with nothing to do. She went on to explain that her trips away may well be a good opportunity for us to meet again. My work takes me out and about over a fairly large area, so it was just a matter of trying to plan to be in roughly the same area at the same time.

We started having phone sex when she was home alone and I was in a position to talk to her, and I found it very erotic hearing her tell me what she liked and what she was doing to herself. I persuaded her to send me the occasional sexy selfie and vice versa. After a week or so of steamy exchanges, she told me she had a job lined up for 3 days in Oxford a couple of weeks ahead. This worked well for me and I was able to line up some client visits in and around Oxford that week and we booked into the same hotel for 2 nights.

The phone sex and messages became hotter as time went on and she told me she would be packing her sexiest lingerie and finest stockings since she knew how turned on I was as I undressed her on our first encounter. We had a Monday and Tuesday night lined up and both had relatively late starts so there was going to be plenty of opportunity for fun...

Jayne had travelled to Oxford on the train and spent most of the day at work before getting a taxi to the hotel which was only a mile or so away. I arrived later and checked in and went to my own room for a quick shower and change before joining her. She told me she had been upgraded to a superior room and had been messaging me as she bathed, moisturised, and dressed, including a few photos to whet my appetite.

As I headed for her room, she told me the door was on the so I could walk right in. I was greeted by the sight of Jayne looking as deliciously sexy as before...this time in a black pencil skirt and silk blouse with heels and stockings. We started kissing as soon as the door closed and I pushed her against the wall, running my hands over her body, and generally taking the lead as we had discussed during our frequent phone sex sessions. I undid the buttons on her blouse and started kissing her breasts while pulling her skirt up to reveal her black stockings, this time attached to a black suspender belt as opposed to holdups. As my hand moved up between her legs she parted then willingly, revealing that she was not wearing any panties, and that she had also decided to have a full Brazilian wax during her visit to the beauticians a few days earlier... I dropped to my knees and she lifted one foot onto the chair so I could start to kiss and lick her smooth totally bare pussy. She had really enjoyed my oral skills during our previous meeting, and I had also told her how much I enjoyed performing oral and seeing a lady at the heights of arousal.

The full-length mirror offered her the perfect view of herself leant against the wall with me running my tongue over her engorged and wet pussy lips. My hands gripped her buttocks and pulled her against my face. The sight of her skirt pulled up and the feel of her sheer black stockings was so erotic, and I continued to lick her lips and suck on her swollen clitoris until she started to moan loudly and urged me not to stop. Giving her the first of many orgasms that night set the scene and in no time she had me naked and took my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking it to complete hardness.

She stripped down to her stockings and suspenders, before telling me she wanted to sit on my cock to start. I lay back as she straddled me and lowered her wet pussy towards my cock and rubbed herself against me. I looked up and savoured the view of her beautiful face and full breasts as she prepared to impale herself on my cock. Her skills were exceptional, and my cock was bolt upright allowing her to squat down on it and feel full penetration. Her pussy was gorgeously wet and tight but accommodating. She built up to a nice rhythm and ran her fingers through her hair and over her breasts as we fucked. I told her what a great fuck she was, and she told me that her skills had very little use for several years, but that in her younger days she had a full and lively sex life and had enjoyed more lovers pre marriage than she would ever admit to her husband. She knew I had a voyeuristic side and had told her that she might like to share some of her experiences with me as she coaxed my cock back to life after round 1.

As much as I enjoyed the feel and sight of her riding my cock, I recalled the amazing feeling of penetrating her from behind and being in full control. I suggested that I'd like to fuck her doggy style over the chair, and she suggested moving it so she could watch my face in the long mirror. She bent over and I was greeted with the sight of her firm round arse framed with her black suspender straps and stockings, with her fingers between her legs, parting her lips ready for my cock. She was one incredibly horny lady and despite being 15 years my senior, had an insatiable appetite for sex and was incredibly skilled and raunchy.

I positioned my knob at the entrance to her wet hole and held her hips before plunging into her as she moaned and gasped with joy. I built it my rhythm and started talking dirty to her - somethings he'd admitted turned her on a lot. I told how I'd been mentally undressing her the very first time we'd met and how I'd gone home and wanked myself off whilst imagining fucking her. I told her that she was a horny married milf and how I loved fucking her tight pussy and filling her with my cum. She was getting very aroused by this and replied, "I'm your horny married slut - I need fucking hard and fast" She was rubbing her clitoris as I fucked her and being able to do so bareback was such a thrill. I knew I was close and that if she climaxed it would tip me over the edge. Her clitoral stimulation clearly did the trick and in no time she was gasping and telling me she was cumming and to fill her married pussy - this did it for me and in seconds I felt the first surge of semen travelling up my cock, that uncontrollable feeling as my cock was fit to burst and I deposited several days' worth of semen deep inside this gorgeous woman...

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2 far to short, continue

Midsmale69Midsmale69over 1 year agoAuthor

Next is waiting for approval

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You seem to have forgotten the rest of the first evening and the one supposedly to come the next day ?

In other words - its an unfinished story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tweaked it to remove slower parts. Your final paragraphs are great.

Although Jayne was 15 years older than me, upon messaging, we realized we are up for more. Her life with Chris was comfortable, but she almost betrayed him once because of his low sex drive. She secretly masturbates when he is at work and her girls are at school/college. She travels 2-3 days every few weeks for part-time work. I just needed to plan my work visit to be in the same area.

I found it very erotic hearing her voice on the phone. We also exchanged selfies which progressively got bolder, and soon, she started telling me what she liked, and what she was doing to herself as we talked. One week later, she told me about an upcoming 3-day job in Oxford. I also lined up some client visits in and around Oxford and we booked the same hotel to stay in for 2 nights. She packed her sexiest lingerie and stockings for the visit and naughtily confessed she wanted to see how turned on I get as I undress her this time. We had late shifts, leaving us plenty of opportunity for fun...

Finally, the day arrived. Jayne spent most of the day at work before arriving at the hotel. She got upgraded to a superior room. I arrived later and went for a quick shower before joining her. In the meanwhile, she had sent me her photos as she bathed, moisturized, and dressed. She left her door open for me, and I immediately headed to her.

Jayne looked as deliciously sexy as before, in a black pencil skirt and matching heels this time. I knew she loved men who took the lead, and, as soon as the door closed, I pushed her against the wall, and started running my hands over her body. We started kissing, and I pulled up her skirt and moved my hand between her legs. She wore black stockings, attached to a black suspender belt. Just as I opened her silk blouse to kiss her breasts, she parted her legs revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties! She really enjoyed my oral skills in our previous meetup and had got herself a full Brazilian wax. I dropped to my knees and started kissing and licking her totally smooth bare pussy, and she leaned against the wall and lifted one foot onto the chair, watching herself in the full-length mirror.

I grabbed her butt and pushed it towards me, running my tongue over her wet and engorged pussy lips. Her sheer black stockings against her pulled-up skirt made me so erotic, I vehemently licked her lips and sucked on her swollen clitoris. She started moaning, urging me not to stop, making me completely hard, and in no time she got to her first orgasm for the night.

She asked me to take off my clothes and stripped down to her stockings and suspenders. She straddled me preparing to impale herself on my cock. She began lowering her wet pussy, rubbing herself, and I looked up, savoring her beautiful face and full breasts. My cock was bolt upright allowing her to squat down on it and feel the full penetration. Her tight but accommodating pussy was gorgeously wet. She built up to a nice rhythm and ran her fingers through her hair and over her breasts as we fucked. I told her what a great fuck she was. She told that her skills had very little use for several years, but that in her younger days before marriage, she had a full and lively sex life and enjoyed more lovers than she would ever admit to her husband.

As much as I enjoyed the feel and sight of her riding my cock, I recalled the amazing feeling of penetrating her from behind and being in full control. I suggested that I'd like to fuck her doggy style over the chair, and she suggested moving it so she could watch my face in the long mirror. She bent over and I was greeted with the sight of her firm round arse framed with her black suspender straps and stockings, with her fingers between her legs, parting her lips ready for my cock. She was one incredibly horny lady and despite being 15 years senior than me she had an insatiable appetite for sex and was incredibly skilled and raunchy.

I positioned my knob at the entrance to her wet hole and held her hips before plunging into her as she moaned and gasped with joy. I built my rhythm and started talking dirty to her - some things she'd admitted turned her on a lot. I told how I'd been mentally undressing her the very first time we'd met and how I'd gone home and wanked myself off whilst imagining fucking her. I told her that she was a horny married milf and how I loved fucking her tight pussy and filling her with my cum. She was getting very aroused by this and replied, "I'm your horny married slut - I need fucking hard and fast" She was rubbing her clitoris as I fucked her, and being able to do so bareback was such a thrill. I knew I was close and that if she climaxed it would tip me over the edge. Her clitoral stimulation clearly did the trick and in no time she was gasping and telling me she was cumming - then she told me to fill her married pussy - this did it for me and in seconds I felt the first surge of semen traveling up my cock, that uncontrollable feeling as my cock was fit to burst and I deposited several days' worth of semen deep inside this gorgeous woman...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bored British Wife Surprise encounter with lovely older woman.in Erotic Couplings
Young Guy has Mature Pregnant Woman Young guy has fling with mature pregnant mum.in Group Sex
Family Tradition Christmas present from the wives.in Group Sex
Bored British Wife Ch. 03 Mid night arousal with Jayne as I wake and start to touch her.in Erotic Couplings
Wife Finds Out She is a Willing QOS Wife on business trip finds out she is a queen of spades.in Interracial Love
More Stories