All Comments on 'One Night in New York'

by squirrelzo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Raw animal sex. Electric. The reader can feel what the participants feel because the story is so well told. 5 stars!

duchess1millduchess1millover 11 years ago
exhausted

That was so awesome. It was like I was there... Needing it... Just like they did. Whew! I'm exhausted. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome.

Best ive read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That was wonderful

Just the right mount of character development so we know from our inside who these horny, needy, so sexual people are. Great story arc, the foundation for the final, animal, man and woman fuck being laid from their first look through the slow carefully crafted intercourse, seeing all needs are being met through the gasping and grasping of their final ride. Loved the descriptions and the easy flow from one view point to the other.

Yes I too am exhausted and satisfied.

Thanks for the ride...

Oz1999Oz1999about 10 years ago
Oh My ...

I don't know who you are but what a wonderful way you have with words! As commented by others, the pictures you paint with your expressions captivate the reader! I know I was there in the throes of this unbridled passion. Thank you for this submission and the inside look at submission!

DigdigrexDigdigrexalmost 10 years ago
Hotter than hot

A beautifully written and wonderfully erotic story. Your tale moves smoothly from the first glance of each other through a full range of progressive debauchery. A look in the eye, the pressing of bodies, hard sex and culminating in mild bdsm. Thanks for this very erotic submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Best story ever! :*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous