One Night in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after I cum I still fucking harder than ever. We're just getting started.

PART II

HIM
Why are you having such an effect on me? I just met you for God's sake and all I know is your name! I don't know where you live or what you do. How could I have sex like that with someone I don't even know! Why do I want intimacy with you, which believe me does not come very easily to me.
I am still buried inside you. I lean over and kiss your neck, your hair, and just lie there on top of you.

You say "Mmmmmmmm......mmmmmmmmmmm......" and reach up and feel my hair. You say "Hi, Scott, nice to meet you."

What a way to say hello. I laugh. Maybe we'll actually have a conversation at some point. I can't get enough of your hair. It is so sexy all tangled up and curled from the heat. I do remove my cock from your body at some point. I'm still leaning over you and I say "Who the hell are you?" "Would you tell me who you are and where you come from?"

You laugh. You say "From Mars." No, actually, you're an artist. Ha! About as far from a fucking day trader as you can get. Ah, New York!

HER
Yes, I'm an artist, and you are...one of those financial guys. Ok, my brain stops there.
An artist and a stockbroker. Together for one night. Your gorgeous green eyes are so amazing as we talk. Yeah, we're having the "normal" conversation now. It's only 11:30. We have a whole goddamned night ahead of us. You're Italian, the youngest of six kids. The baby of the family. You tell me it's weird, but you feel this strange intimacy with me and you don't even know me. I tell you this kind of thing seems to happen to me all the time. I have these sort of "mystical," magical nights every so often. It just happens, I don't know why.

And I tell you, I think you are beyond sexy. The minute you walked in the bar it was total electricity from the second I laid eyes on you. I start to say, "God, when you kissed me in the bar I had this flash of an image of us..." but then I totally choke! I can't say it! We've just fucked and been practically as intimate as you can get, and suddenly I am acting all shy and innocent. Your eyes are so open and penetrating and intense. I can't believe I'm getting nervous.

HIM
You are too cute! Now I have to know what you were thinking. I have to. I tell you the truth, that when I first touched you in the bar I had a flash of my cock inside you, so now you have to tell me! Spit it out!

You tell me you thought of sitting on my lap, straddling me, kissing me, facing me, watching my cock go in and out of you. Why would that make you shy, I wonder? Because I can see you: every single thing I am doing to you with my cock, I can watch on your beautiful face. You were embarrassed at the intimacy it implied. So you want to be intimate with me, too! I still don't know why and neither do you.

Even as we are talking, I am thinking ahead. I am going to fuck your brains out tonight.

HER
I head to the bathroom to freshen up. Comb my hair which has gotten really wild. Put on some make up. When I come back I don't see you. I hear your voice in the bedroom, Come on in here. Well, that's good. A bed would be nice. Your place is so typical. Dark wood. Dark blues and greys and blacks. So manly. I am feeling curious as I walk towards the bedroom. Sounds like you have something in store for me.

I come in, and you're sitting in a big chair, lying back, hands behind your head, just watching me. I come in naked, stand there. You're not saying anything, just looking. "What?"

"Nothing."

"What are you looking at?"

"You. I'm looking at you."

"What about me?"

"I'm looking at how beautiful you are."

I smile at you. "You're making me nervous."

You say "Good." "Now come here and be beautiful for me."

I hesitate. It's ridiculous. I feel exposed, too naked all of a sudden. Ridiculous.

"Come here! This is what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Can we turn the lights out please?"

"No way! I want to see you."

You're driving me a little crazy. You're acting so passive. You won't lift a finger. Ok, I had that little fantasy, but the truth is I hate being on top. I don't want to be seen so completely—or, I say I do. I am definitely nervous, how embarrassing!

But, you are so warm, so sweet, so soft and gentle, and you are lying there so totally quietly with your hands behind your head and your gorgeous cock exposed and hard. Raging hard in fact. I think this is really turning you on.

HIM
"Come over here." You do. You stand right next to me. "Touch my cock." Even as I tell you that it jumps and gets harder. I want to tell you what to do and make you do it and watch you the whole time. "Stroke it, baby. That's it. Show me you love my cock." You gasp as you see how hard I am getting. Your face is getting red, your nipples suddenly perk up and get hard. You love cock, I can tell. You flippin' love it. Well take it, baby. We have all night. Show me how much.

"Get on top of me." You spread your legs and straddle me with your knees. "Take my cock and rub it on your pussy. I want to see you do it." I want to SEE your wetness and your lust. You are a bit shy—some women love this part but I can tell it's not easy for you. There's no reason. Don't you know how beautiful you are? I reach down and grasp your hips. I hold them steady. Jesus Christ. Your hips are so hot. I love touching your curves, your small waist. "Rub yourself on me." You hold my cock and rub the tip on your clit and let out a huge groan. I moan and say "You are so fucking beautiful, baby. Do me! Go for it!"

HER
Oh oh oh...your cock is so wonderful. I am embarrassed at you watching me, but my lust for your cock is even stronger. I slip and slide up and down on it, getting it wet and glistening. I forget that you're watching me. I go out of my head and into my body, completely. I am involving my clit more this time. This position I can hit my clit at the perfect spot every time I slide up and down your cock and this sends intense, sharp thrills along my spine. It gets me wetter and wetter and just when I can't stand it anymore, you command in a hoarse voice "Put me inside you!!" Ok. I want you to see me do it. I am straddling you, and this time I look you in the eye, deep into your green eyes, just at the moment I hold your cock and direct it straight to my pussy. See what you're doing to me! I stare at you and stare at you as I guide you all the way in with my hand. I say Aaaaahhhhh...You feel so full! So much bigger! You fill me up completely. You are so big! You're only half way in. You are invading me. I have to push now, push past a little barrier because your cock is so big and thick and full. I am concentrating on it so much I hardly notice the expression on your face, which is deadly serious and full of awe. You are breathing shallow, on fire, totally concentrated on the sight of your cock filling me up.
When I finally get you inside me all the way, feeling big and huge and hot and heavy, when I am totally nailed and pinned on your cock and it's buried to the hilt, you reach up and sit up, pull me towards you, hook your arms underneath mine and bury your hands in my hair. Jesus Christ. This is as intimate as it gets. You brush my hair back from my face with you hand, smooth it away from my forehead, and kiss me deeply. Your tongue is thrusting into my mouth and you are shaking as you start pumping me.

You cock is hitting me at such a deep angle it takes me breath away. All I can do is look at you with an amazed expression.

HIM
You are amazing. I could lie here all night and watch you. Your cunt is trimmed. There's a tiny triangle of pubes but otherwise shaved and I can see everything, every little glistening fold. It amazes me. You are phenomenal. I am breathing so shallow. When you guide me into you, I almost stop breathing. My cock is swollen and heavy and feels like a fucking baton made of wood. I am torn between just feeling the intense sensations and watching you. But when I finally get inside you, I don't want to look, I want to merge with you, just like you wanted. I lean up and draw you to me, get as close as I can as my cock is fucking buried in your warm, soft, wet cunt. I kiss and suck your face, your tongue. Just like you pictured. You are straddling me and we are as deep as we can get into each other. You whimper and moan. You clutch at my back. We stop kissing and I have to grab your hair hard as I start feeling my orgasm coming. We are dripping sweat. We are making love. We are holding each other so tightly, every inch of ourselves glued to each other, rocking back and forth as a huge orgasm overtakes us both. Oh my God! You cry out. You make these hot moaning sounds, like an animal in pain. I feel your cunt exploding on my cock and that makes me explode. I let out a huge deep groan. Cumming! I'm cumming for you, Emily!

HER
You know, I love orgasms, but it's actually hard for me to cum with a man. On my own, with my various toys, it's no problem! When I masturbate I'm a freakin' connoisseur of orgasms. I love experimenting with my body. I love trying to see what else I can discover. Each one is awesome, each one is unique. But it is hard for me to cum with a man. I have to, and I mean HAVE to, have complete and utter trust. I HAVE to have an emotional, personal connection, and that is hard to find. I know some girlfriends who find it much easier to cum with a total stranger, no intimacy at all. The more they erase themselves, the easier it is to just enjoy their bodies, like animals. I cannot do that. I try, but I can't. We only met, but I feel like I'm being more open and intimate with you than someone I've known a long time. I don't know why. I saw it on your face the moment I saw you. With you, I can cum, easily. Our sexuality is in perfect synch.

HIM
You are so awesome. I am in awe of you. The way you smell, the moans you make, your eyes. I have this gorgeous thoroughbred in my bedroom who smells sweet and sexy with a mane of wild hair. You have the most perfect full kissable lips, beautiful brown eyes. I am in love with you, for tonight.

PART III

HER
We fall asleep for a while, your arms wrapped around me, both warm and naked beneath a silk sheet. I wake up a little while later, because I feel your cock hard against my ass. I grind back on it. Hard, again! Rock hard and demanding. Well do what you want. I reach back and stroke you. Jesus! I love this middle of the night sex. Your cock has a mind of its own, seeking me out, waking us both up. I roll over and we slip into a deep kiss like it's so natural. You are greedy and insistent. You say hurry! You open my legs and enter me, side by side. You are going to cum so fast. We look into other's eyes and laugh. We cannot get enough of this! I am sopping wet: I am totally enjoying how quick and needy you are all of a sudden. You just have to have your cock in my cunt.

When you cum, you roll out of me right away, totally drained, and here's what I do. I reach down and feel your cum, rub it on my pussy. You watch me. I rub you all over me. I take some of your cum on my finger and bring it to my lips and suck it off, looking you in the eye. I lick it like it's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted.

HIM
Oh hoh! You are inciting me, and as a matter of fact I'm not done cumming yet. I roll on top of you, straddle your chest, and jerk off every last bit of cum on your big, gorgeous tits. It squirts out on you as I groan.

You say "Mmmmmm" and reach down and with your long fingernails, rub my jizz on your nipples, spread my cum on your huge mounds.

Mmmmmmm this has always been a fantasy of mine, and I am instantly hard again! And this time, I grab you roughly by the hair, that goddamned lion's mane that drives me crazy. I grab a fistful from the back of your head and jerk your mouth roughly to my rock hard cock. Suck it! Suck it now! Do it! I do not care if I am hurting you. I want to see my cum splash all over those beautiful lips. I want to see you drink it, taste it, swallow it. I am so much bigger and stronger than you. I want to force my cock into that lovely mouth and I do. You moan and gag a little as I slip it in. I control you. Holy shit I have never done this before, like I am raping your mouth. I am holding your hair HARD, jerking your lips back and forth on my cock which is gagging you, filling your mouth, but I know you love it because you moan and reach down quick to start rubbing your clit.

"Suck it! Suck it! Eat me! Take my cum, take it! Take it, baby, take it!!"

It is so fast. Another huge load is building up in my balls, my legs and thighs are shaking uncontrollably. I am going to cum so hard for you!!! I yell, I whimper, I yell out as I feel this blast come raging out of my cock.

"Jeeeeesuuuuuss, Emily, Suck it out of me!! Suck it! Suck it! Take all of my cum!"

I pump and pump and pump my load into you. It streams out of your mouth and you have to pull away, gasping and gagging.

Mmmmmmm you say, mmmmmmm...you open your mouth wide, like a porn slut, and moan and moan as you squeeze every last drop out of my cock onto your tongue. You are my total cum slut and I love you!

HER
Oh, God! When you blast your cum onto my tongue, I rub my clit harder and harder until I start cumming. A small, sharp, easy clit orgasm that just leaves me hungry for more.

You have no idea how much I want to be dominated, to be passive, to be overpowered and mastered, to be told what to do. I wonder if you'll figure it out, my secret sub life which I have always been too chicken to act on. I am trying to let you know. I love it when you tell me what to do. Grab my hair, toss me around, order me around, use me! Use the everlasting shit out of me!

I turn around and get on all fours and bend down and keep my ass high in the air, teasing you, inciting you, turning you on. I am moaning, begging you to fuck me now. I am so dripping wet. I am spread wide open, my face on the bed—my absolutely favorite position. Submissive! I lie still waiting for you. I can barely breathe. I am a female animal begging to be penetrated. My cunt is aching, aching, aching. The best cum awaits me—the one where you, a man, a cock, beats on the deepest part of my pussy. In this position I am all woman, nothing else. A woman who's greatest pleasure depends entirely on the presence of a cock. I wait for you, wonder what you're doing. I wiggle my ass and hips, waiting for you! I start moaning, begging, "Please! Please! Please fuck me, Scott! Please put your cock in me!"

HIM
Oh, I will. Buckle up, baby, because this is going to be one hell of a ride. I grab your hips. I run my hands all over your ass, caressing it and massaging your cheeks, prepping you. But this is not about your ass. This is about my cock in your pussy. I wait a little bit to rile you up, waiting for me. This is no slow gentle fuck. I put one hand on the small of your back, fingers spread wide, and with the other guide my 10 inches towards those wet, open lips. I get the head in. It makes you cry and moan. And then with a grunt and one big thrust, I easily plunge all the way in. Jesus! You are so wet and open, so hungry for it! My huge pole stabs you, and with each thrust you cry out. THIS is what it means to fuck. Cock in hand, knowing every move I make elicits a whine and a moan from you. I stop thinking. I am no long Scott the stock analyst. I am a male animal dominating my female with my dick. The more you moan, the louder and wetter you get, the harder I get and the harder I fuck.
I am hitting the deepest part of your cunt, the back wall of your womb. You are grasping and writhing and pulsating around my dick. I can feel your cunt responding like a machine. In and out, harder and harder, I have such power over you! Grrrrr I yell out "FUCK! FUCK! Fuck me Emily! Take my cock, take it!"

You start yelling out "Harder, faster!" between cries and moans. You sound more and more hysterical. Your breathing gets raspy and harsh. You make guttural sounds. And I keep piercing the center of you, hitting and hitting that spot in the depths of your cunt, which is sucking me into the only heaven on earth. We are sweating like animals.

HER
I feel like I'm losing my mind! My every thought, feeling, sensation is centered on the feel of your cock hitting the back of my womb. There is a tiny little star back there, a little pinprick of fireworks that starts tiny and then gets bigger and bigger and bigger, the more you touch it with your dick. Cock, cock, cock, that's all I can think! Give it to me! I am a submissive female enslaved to this feeling. I am a spreading firework about to explode all over the sky. My biggest fear is that you will stop! I need your cock, baby, more than life itself right now! Don't stop fucking me, please!

Ohhh! There it is. The point of no return. Your cock has triggered the night sky, and it explodes with stars. An earthquake, centered in one intense, open, vulnerable spot right where you have entered and made me yours. Oooooh!!! I scream out "HERE IT IS! HERE IT IS! HERE IT COMES!!!" I could no more stop this now than a freakin' freight train going 1,000 miles an hour. This is the best orgasm, the deepest, the truest, the most FEMALE. I am an exploding cunt with your lovely, dear, darling cock at the very center. Are you cumming, too? At times like this I can't tell. My own pleasure shakes my whole body in a non-stop explosion. I lose my self. I forget I'm there. I am decimated, destroyed, absolutely wiped. I make little gasping sounds. My mouth opens and my eyes stare at nothing.

Hotter than hot, you make one huge load roar, a deep groan and cry and I feel your cum bursting out into me. Augh I love hearing men cum. You cum and cum as I am still spasming and twitching and pulsing around you. We are absolutely destroyed. You roar with pleasure and exhaustion and flip onto your back beside me soaked in sweat.

HIM
I can't speak. I am staring at the ceiling in a daze. Ha! I let out a deep laugh. Holy FUCK! I hear you laugh, too. A wonderful, happy laugh. We laugh and laugh and roll into each other's arms and fall instantly asleep.

HER
I'm really, really glad I got stood up tonight.

HIM
And I'm so glad I had such a SHITTY day!

12