One Night in Scotland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksman
bucksman
10 Followers

I told Heather that I was about to cum, but she took no heed. As she felt me tense, she impaled herself onto my member, letting the first spurt enter her throat directly from the tip lodged within it. She pulled back coughing slightly to take my second and third in her mouth. Then, as I looked down at her, she looked up at me and literally sucked my final discharge from my cock. I saw her swallow before letting her tongue bathe my sensitive engorged cock, taking away the final traces of my sperm.

Still holding my cock in her soft hands, Heather moved back to sit alongside me on the couch. Our lips touched in a kiss, then our tongues moved to find the other, enabling me to taste the heady cocktail of my own cum and her saliva.

“That was incred…” again her finger silenced me.

“Let me tell you a secret.” Heather looked at me. “You are only the second man who has ever cum in my mouth and the first who has cum in my throat.”

I could not believe it, apparently I was not the only one to experience deep throat for the first time that evening!

“II never thought or wanted to try and do it before. In fact I didn’t believe I could. But I thought that with you it would be good.” She looked into my eyes, a sincere, loving look. “I trusted that you would not hurt me despite your prize winning cock.” She smiled and gently fondled me again in her hands.

“How soon before this monster is ready again?” she squeezed my cock gently, effectively stopping it from going down beyond the half-way mark.

“Just as soon as I have prepared you to receive it” I smiled in reply, moving my hands down to her pussy once again to open those wonderful lips. This time my fingers separated her slick folds freely, a single finger gently entering her to the first knuckle with ease. “You have a beautiful pussy Heather” I added, “one that I plan to enjoy to the fullest.”

“Thank you kind sir “ she beamed back “Oh yes please more of that to start with.” While she spoke I had turned my finger inside her to stroke the inner wall of her pussy, enabling my thumb to stroke her clit which was still erect and very available.

I pulled her towards me kissing her deeply as my fingers played in my moist folds. The initial finger soon joined by a second, stretching her slightly, making her move around to better accommodate the twin digits. Her own hand started to softly pump my cock which now began to regain its strength. Rarely had I enjoyed two climaxes close together but the sheer eroticism of this evening provided all the strength I needed to pump blood back into my member.

The action of my fingers were now more urgent, alternating between caresses to Heather’s clit and inner walls, and jabbing thrusts as I finger fucked her. I could feel her building towards another climax as her face fell away from the kiss; her breathing coming in increasingly shorter breaths. I bent my head to capture one of her nipples, sucking and then practically chewing on the delightful flesh as my fingers worked their magic inside her. I felt her start to tense as she had a small orgasm, then another a few seconds later. I decided now was the time and moved quickly between her open thighs.

Those pouting pussy lips, now fully distended and open, hung to each side of the hot centre which awaited my now bloated cock.

I edged forward, my cock slipping over those lovely lips, twitching as it grazed her clit, before I plunged deep inside her in one single fluid motion. Her pussy seemed to suck me in as I pressed forward, I could feel her hot juice almost boiling around my cock, lubricating its advance into her.

I looked down to where our bodies joined, no more than a couple of inches still remained outside her as I savoured that first penetration.

“Ohhhhh please love me don’t make me wait” Heather was barely audible, her head once again thrown back against the couch as she sought to engulf more of me inside her.

I pulled back until the head nestled between her soft folds before thrusting back into her, my cock pressing against the tip of her clit as it stroked into her inner depths. The heat was incredible and I started to move faster and more powerfully, on each stroke attempting to reach new depths and corners of her pussy. I started to alter my angles as I sawed in and out of her, the sweat pouring off of me as I sought to drive her to new heights. Her sounds were now almost incoherent mumbles and cries as the tip of my cock started to batter her insides. I looked down to see that now, as she stretched to accommodate me, she was taking virtually all of my hard flesh into her tight body.

Feeling her climax start to build once again, I reached up with one hand to tweak her nipples, while the other delved beneath us, holding her up by her soft ass cheeks. As I thrust into her again from this new angle, her cheeks parted and my fingers stole beneath her to tease her anus. This was enough to start pushing her over the edge. As my fingers played with her nipples and ass, my cock reared itself inside her, pressing against her clit once again as I hammered into her. Her breathing became short pants and she uttered little moans. I could feel my own cock start to swell inside her as her pussy contracted around me. I pulled back once again before driving hard into her. I felt my balls against the cheeks of her ass as she fell over the edge into orgasm. Her inner muscles clenched me as I shot my sperm deep inside her. She trembled and went rigid as I shot into her again, feeling her own juices shoot over my cock as I flooded her insides.

A short sharp scream and her muscles tightened further, almost painfully so as she milked another spurt of juice from me, before she fell limp in the seat. I could feel my own blood coursing through my body, as the sheer effort of my cumming left me drained. I fell forward onto her heaving chest as I relaxed my grip on her body, my cock slipping partially out of her, enabling our combined juices to simply pour out of her.

I am not sure to this day how long we lay like that. When my senses recovered my prick was limp and I could feel cramp building in my legs. I moved to a more comfortable position and slowly looked over the sleeping Heather. Her breasts moved easily with her still heavy breathing, her pussy still gaped open between her pussy lips, enabling even more of our juices to escape through the open hole.

Slowly I stood up then bent to take her into my arms and carry her to her bedroom. I pulled back the quilt and laid her quietly onto the white sheets before creeping around to the other side of the bed. As I got beneath the quilt I felt her stir. Sleepy eyes looked deep into mine “I guess it will be a little while before my monster is ready again?” She smiled a sleepy smile.

“I think it will take several hours” I grinned back at her.

“See you in the morning then” and she drifted back into sleep.

I turned off the light and looked forward to the morning.

bucksman
bucksman
10 Followers
12