One Night of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, thank you. Let me just give you a tip before you leave."

Sharon went to reach into her pocket only to remember she was wearing a robe. Quickly she looked around and spotted her pocketbook on the bed. She walked over, opened it, and dug through it for a moment with both hands until she found a five dollar bill. She walked back over to the waiter now standing by the open door. She handed him the money with her right hand while her left hand placed itself on the inside doorknob.

"Th...thank you, ma'am," the waiter sputtered out before turning and leaving the room in a hurry.

Sharon wondered why he seemed to choke on his words as he left. The answer came to her after she closed the door. While she was walking over to the food on the table she saw herself reflected in the mirror on the dresser. Her robe had gaped open to reveal a tremendous amount of cleavage along with a bit of the edge of her nipples. She was slightly embarrassed at first until a swell of pride emerged from her realizing she was able to make a hot young guy like that all flustered.

Sharon sat down and ate her dinner quickly. She was not overly hungry, but it was getting late and she did want to get some sleep before the second day of the conference began. When she was finished she hung up her robe and climbed under the covers with nothing on but her bikini style panties.

She lay beneath the covers but could not find sleep. With her eyes closed the touch and feel of the comforter on her almost naked body kept her stimulated enough not to be able to relax. The gentle softness of the comforter caressed her breasts while dirty thoughts of the waiter, the guy in the plane, and the guy in the bar back home filled her mind.

There was an internal battle between the Sharon who wanted sleep and the Sharon who wanted to satisfy the fire in her pussy. After an hour of tossing and turning, the latter won out. Both of Sharon's hands explored her own body as fast as they could. Her nipples were tweaked while her breasts were caressed and squeezed. Her clit was rubbed while one and then two fingers found their way inside her dripping pussy. It was not long at all before she stimulated herself to a very quick but satisfying orgasm. She smiled to herself as she was finally able to drift off to sleep.

**************

The second day of the conference was just as long and drawn out as the first. Luckily for Sharon it was over. The conference ended with a dinner that wrapped around 7pm. She did not have to be at the airport until noon the next day. She was excited be finally getting back to her husband and her normal life. She did not want to sit in the hotel room all night. She wanted to let loose and have a drink.

After a quick shower Sharon picked out an outfit to wear to the bar that evening. She had been wearing dressy style clothes during the conference and decided to slum it a bit since it would just be her at a hotel bar. The clothes she picked out made her look sexier than she gave herself credit for. She wore another pair of bikini panties with a matching bra. However, her underwear could not be seen through her outer layer. Her top was a semi-tight tan T-shirt which complimented her olive skin and outlined her large breasts. The shirt was tucked into the waist of tight jeans which hugged her legs and butt. Her feet were encased in her black high heels she had worn to the conference. She normally preferred a pair of boots but these worked. She did not bother to look in the mirror before she left. She was comfortable. Though had she even glanced at herself, she may have realized just how much sex she exuded.

Sharon rode the elevator down to the lobby. She stepped out and was instantly greeted by the clacking sound of her heels on the tiles beneath her feet. The sound echoed throughout the lobby catching the attention of everyone there. The bar was carpeted and did not allow for such accompaniment to her walking. Sharon took a seat at the bar, ordered a beer, and finally began to relax as thoughts of the conference left her mind.

A longneck bottle was placed in front of Sharon. She picked it up to take a drink. The cold glass against her palm contrasted with the warmness of the bar air. She raised the bottle to her mouth. The tip pressed against her lips as the chilled liquid flowed into her waiting mouth. Sharon enjoyed the sensation of the beer traveling down her throat and into her stomach as she swallowed it. She placed the bottle back down on the bar. Her eyes were lightly closed while she felt the tension of the passed two days begin to leave her neck and shoulders.

This cycle of events continued for the next several minutes until the beer was completely gone. Before she had a chance to order her second, another bottle was placed in front of her. Sharon gave the bartender a somewhat bewildered look. He pointed to the other end of the bar. Sharon followed the bartender's motion and was surprised to see a man sitting at the end of the bar giving her a wave. He was young, she guessed in his early twenties, with short brown hair. He was white skinned with what looked like a decent build on him. He was wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and a sport coat. Sharon was flattered at the thought of this young guy buying her a drink. She was reminded of the same situation back home a couple of days ago. As she always did in cases like this, Sharon waved back with her left hand and drew attention to her wedding ring. The young man shook his head as she turned back to her free beer.

Sharon was shocked a few seconds later when the young man walked over and sat down next to her at the bar.

"Hi, I'm Bill," he said with a grin. "But most people call me Billy."

"Uh, hi. I'm Sharon."

"Sharon, eh? Now that is a lovely name if you don't mind me saying so," said Bill still with a grin across his face.

"Thank you." Sharon was caught off guard. She never had someone approach her like this before. "And thank you for the drink too."

"No problem. I saw you sitting here and just thought I'd be nice. A pretty woman should never have to pay for a drink."

"Well thank you again. But as you can see I am married," she replied while pointing to her ring again.

"Yes, I saw that before. That still doesn't change the fact you are a pretty woman and are alone here in a bar paying for your own drinks."

Sharon was taken aback by Bill's boldness. Something about his confidence intrigued her. His brazen flirting despite her being married was a new experience. She wanted to tease him for a while and see just how bold he would be.

"I suppose you are right," Sharon said. "I guess I would be rude to turn down a free beer. But let me ask you, how do you know my husband is not meeting me here and might not be more than a little upset with you talking to me like this?"

"Because I am a man and if you were my wife and I was meeting you somewhere I would be sure to be here on time and not give a good looking young guy the opportunity to flirt with you."

"Oh, you're good," Sharon said with a smile before taking a sip of the free beer.

Bill leaned in closer to whisper, "You have no idea how good I am."

Chills ran up and down Sharon's spine. The confidence and sensuality behind his statement excited her. She surprised even herself when she began to feel a tingle between her legs. She thought about ending her conversation, but she liked how it felt to be talked to like this. After two more large swallows the beer Bill had bought her was finished.

"Why don't you buy me another drink and tell more a little more about yourself, Billy-boy."

"Yes, ma'am."

Over the course of the next two hours and several more beers Sharon and Bill became very well acquainted. She found he was a 22yr old stage actor who was taking a personal vacation for a few days. He learned she was a career woman of 40 with a husband and teenager back home. The more they spoke the more comfortable they became with each other. It was just after 10pm when things escalated.

"I wasn't just being nice earlier when I said you were pretty. In fact, you are very beautiful," said Bill.

"Oh, stop it," Sharon said and waved her hand at him.

"I mean it," he continued as he reached out to brush her long curly hair from the side of her face and then run his fingers down through it. "You are gorgeous."

"Thank you, really," Sharon replied. Her stomach was full of butterflies. She had not been hit on like this since before she was married. "You know, you're not so bad yourself."

"In that case, maybe you won't hold it against me when I do this," Bill said as his face leaned in close to Sharon's. Before either of them could think about what was happening their lips touched.

Sharon's eyes went wide when she first felt Bill kiss her. It was unexpected, but what was even more unexpected what the fact she liked it. Her eyes quickly closed while she enjoyed the touch of his lips to hers. He was gentle but confident. The innocent kiss seemed to go on forever but in reality lasted mere seconds before Sharon opened her mouth to accept his tongue. She greeted it with her own and their two separate mouths quickly became one passion filled dancehall. Though they went on like this for a full minute, the kiss broke too soon for both of them.

They each sat back on their bar stools. Sharon concentrated on catching her breath. She looked at Bill. The young man who so boldly flirted with her certainly knew what he was doing when it came to kissing. She watched him sit there across from her for a moment as he waited for her to speak. She felt something. Not necessarily for him, but something physical. The tingle between her legs which she had been feeling for the last several hours was just replaced by a flood of wetness. The feelings of arousal she had been fighting the last two days returned more powerful than ever. This young guy she had just met, who spoke to her so sweetly and boldly, had created a fire in her that needed to be put out. Though they had just shared a very intense kiss, she wondered if he wanted her in the same way.

"Wow," was all Sharon could say."

"I guess that means you liked it," said Bill.

"It was really nice."

"I'm glad you liked it," he said as his eyes spied Sharon's legs begin to rub together. "I guess the next question is, you're place or mine?"

This floored her. The fire between her legs begged her to answer. Her need was greater than it had ever been. She knew she should not pursue this, but at the same time she knew a part of her would regret it if she did not. He was a stranger who wanted her. She knew having him would be better than anything she could do to herself.

"Mine."

The word was barely out of her mouth before he took her hand and led her to the elevator. Once inside his arms were immediately around her waist pulling her into his embrace. Their lips met again. This kiss was just as passionate at the first, maybe more so. There was no hesitation with this one. Each of them knew where it was going. The door of the elevator opened and his kissing traveled across her face and down her neck as she guided him to her door. She fumbled with the key until the lock clicked and they burst through the door.

Within seconds of entering the room Sharon's arms were wrapped around Bill's waist pushing his coat off onto the floor. He grabbed her face and kissed her again. Their tongues fought with each other until she untucked his shirt from his jeans and pulled it up over his head causing them to break their lip-lock. Seeing she wanted him as badly as he wanted her, Bill scooped her up in his strong arms and threw onto the bed.

The swift, rough maneuver caught Sharon by surprise. She watched in suspense and anticipation as he began to walk over to the bed. Her chest was heaving as he leaned over her. They both took a deep breath before they kissed again. Bill's right hand slipped underneath Sharon's shirt and soon found her bra clad left breast. He found it to be large and firm, just as it looked to him from outside her shirt. His hand cupped her breast and squeezed it gently. He felt Sharon moan with delight into his mouth.

Sharon's pussy was a geyser by this point. Her hands were around Bill's head, pulling his lips tighter against her own. Her fingers ran through his short brown hair and then down his back. Soon they were on the outside of his jeans squeezing what they could of his ass through the tough material. She loved the way she was feeling at that moment, turned on and desired by this young stranger, but she wanted more. She wanted him inside her.

Bill's hands grabbed the bottom of Sharon's shirt and pulled it off of her body. The sight of her magnificent tan chest restrained by the bra was almost too much for him. His face dove into her cleavage, covering her exposed tit-flesh with a combination of kissing and licking. Sharon took in a sharp breath while Bill's mouth and tongue explored the tops of her breasts. Wanting him to have more access, her hands left his backside to unclasp her bra from behind. Once Bill saw the cups loosen and the straps fall from Sharon's shoulders, he quickly tore the bra from her body, finally revealing the rest of her glorious bosom.

His eyes were greeted with the sight of large brown nipples capping off well rounded breasts. Without thinking, Bill took a tit in each hand and began to take turns sucking each of her nipples.

"OH!" Sharon cried, loving the attention being paid to her breasts and nipples.

Bill sucked on her as if he were trying to draw milk. As his intensity increased he began to lightly nibble on them with his teeth. His teasing did not go unnoticed. Sharon moaned again; louder this time. Her breasts were so sensitive due to her arousal she thought she might cum right then and there. She fought back pending orgasm, wanting the tension to last as long as possible.

Wanting even more than what she was already getting, Sharon began to unbuckle and unzip her jeans. As soon as her pants were loose enough she shoved her right hand into her panties and started to rub her juicy pussy. Noticing the motions between them, Bill grabbed Sharon's wrist to stop her busy hand.

"Ah..." she began to protest until he placed a finger to her lips.

"Allow me to take care of that for you," Bill said while looking straight into her hazel eyes.

Bill slid down her body until he was by her feet. He removed her heels and then his own shoes and socks. He started to massage her right foot for a moment. Knowing this was nice but not what she truly wanted he reached up to the top of her jeans and pulled them off her legs. She lay there before him on the bed wearing nothing but her bikini panties. She looked like a tanned goddess awaiting his worship.

Not wanting to disappoint her, Bill started to kiss his way up the inside of her legs. Slowly and methodically he planted a kiss on first the right then the left calf. Back and forth he went up her legs and her inner thighs. When Bill finally reached her panty covered pussy he heard her speak.

"Damn...I can't take it anymore...ah...lick me...eat me..." her words broken by her uncontrollable heavy breathing.

Bill smiled to himself. He loved knowing the fact he was making her feel good. His hands grabbed the waistband of her panties and pull them down and off her legs. He could see by now the wetness leaking out of her. With his face a fraction of an inch away from her sex, Bill stuck the tip of his tongue out to taste the nectar running down her taint.

"Mmmmm," he said once the sweet cream was inside his mouth. She tasted great to him. He was now ready to feast on her womanhood.

Bill kissed Sharon's pussy as if he were kissing her mouth. Firmly his lips met her's.

"Ooooooo," was the only sound Sharon could make.

More of Sharon's juices flowed onto Bill's lips before he opened his mouth to taste them. After that, he was able to catch her clit between his lips. His tongue flicked the nubbin unmercifully as Sharon squirmed on the bed. He knew she was close. Bill took two fingers and spread her pussy open. The scent of her femininity filled his nostrils. He savored the aroma for a moment before diving his tongue into her snatch.

"Oh shit!" Sharon wailed. Her hands found the back of Bill's head and she began to push his face deeper into her cunt.

Bill's tongue worked furiously inside of her. Sharon could feel the course surface of his tongue rub against her inner walls. Her thighs clamped down on either side of his head preventing him from breaking away even to breathe. With his head trapped in her smooth vice, Bill doubled his efforts on her pussy. He was determined to make her cum. Within seconds he felt her body stiffen and her breathing stop.

"Ahhhhh....Fuck!" was all he could hear through her legs around his head. Sharon's pussy flooded with her orgasmic juices. Bill could taste her as she came. It was even sweeter than what he had enjoyed up to that point. He felt her grip on him relax and her breathing return. Bill raised his head to see a smiling Sharon.

"That was amazing," she told him, her naked chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"Glad you liked it," he said as his tongue wiped the last of her sweet cream from his lips.

"Allow me to return the favor," Sharon said, "Stand up."

Bill did as he was told. Sharon sat up on the edge of the bed with lightning speed. Her naked breasts jiggled as she did so. Her hands reached out for Bill's pants. Within seconds he was unbuckled and unzipped and the jeans and boxers were around his ankles. The sight that Sharon saw made her mouth water. Bill was sporting a seven inch cock, thick and with a nice dollop of pre-cum oozing from the tip. His pubic hair was trimmed close to his groin. The whole package was neat, clean, and ready to be used by her.

Sharon's hands wrapped around Bill's member and slowly began to stroke up and down the shaft. The glob of pre-cum grew larger as her hands expertly worked on him. Sharon leaned in, allowing the tip of her tongue to leave her mouth and dip into the clear liquid on the tip of his knob. She rolled her tongue back inside, savoring the sample taste of what he would produce later on.

"Mmmmmm....you taste good."

"If you liked it, I've got more," said Bill looking down at Sharon.

Sharon then went to work. She leaned again and let the tip of his cockhead touch her closed lips. She parted them just enough to allow his head to enter her mouth. Her lips closed, forming a tight seal around his manhood. Sharon began to suck on the head while continuing to run her hands up and down his shaft. Her tongue swirled around the crown and every few seconds would dip into the tip to taste his pre-cum. Bill's hands went from his sides to the top of Sharon's head. His fingers ran through her wild curly hair. Slowly he began to apply pressure to the back of her head letting her know he wanted her to go further down his prick.

Sharon took the hint. Her jaw relaxed and allowed more of his cock to enter her mouth. As the first few inches entered her mouth Sharon used her tongue to massage the underside of Bill's thick shaft. With about two inches to go she felt the head reach the back of her mouth. Sharon increased her sucking power. Her cheeks hollowed and she felt Bill's hands grip harder on the back of her head. She moved her left hand under his sack. Her palm cupped both of his balls. They were big. Sharon could barely hold both of them in one hand. Her cradling felt amazing to Bill. The playing with his balls increased his need. He began to pull his shaft away from the incredible suction of Sharon's mouth.

Sharon was unsure of what he would do next. With only the crown still being sucked by her warm mouth, Bill slid his shaft back into Sharon face. He repeated this cycle over and over again, gaining speed each time. Sharon realized what he wanted. She relaxed her jaw as much as possible to accommodate his face fucking. Each stroke into her mouth ended with the same two inches of his shaft not entering her. She decided to treat him with a little surprise.