One Night of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bill had removed all but the crown of his cock from Sharon's mouth she moved both of her hands to his bare ass. She looked up at him before closing her eyes. Her mouth moved slowly down his shaft taking the usual five inches inside. When the tip hit the back of her throat this time she opened up and allowed it to travel downward. The last two inches of Bill's shaft were finally being treated to the inside of her warm wet mouth. The first few inches were being massaged by Sharon's tight throat muscles.

Bill threw his head back in pleasure. His hands gripped locks of Sharon's hair. He stopped breathing for a few seconds. Though she deep throated him for only a few brief moments it felt like his cock was being pleasured for an hour. He did not want it to end, but when Sharon continued to hold him in throat while going back to cradle his large balls Bill lost it.

"I'm gonna cum!" he shouted.

Sharon heard his cry and backed off slightly. She allowed a few inches to slip out pass her lips but retained a large portion of his meaty cock in her mouth. She continued to suck and cradle his balls with one hand while the other hand squeezed his ass. It was not long before Bill delivered on his promise.

"Shiiiitttt..." uttered Bill through clenched teeth.

The first shot of cum traveled from the base of Bill's cock, up the shaft, and fired out of the tip with tremendous force. The shot flew pass Sharon's tongue and hit the back of her throat. It was immediately followed by another rope of hot jizz. Bill's cock continued to shoot wad after wad of cum into Sharon's still sucking mouth. His orgasm lasted nearly 15 seconds with a total of 11 shots of cum being fired into Sharon's mouth. Sharon attempted to swallow as much as she could but was unable to prevent some from breaking the seal of her lips around Bill's cock.

When Bill was finally finished cumming in her mouth Sharon continued to suck gently on his cock. Her tongue licked every inch of his meat before letting it fall from her lips. She scooped wiped the excess cum on her chin with her finger and sucked her finger clean.

"That was impressive," said Sharon as she stood up.

Bill leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. His tongue forced its way inside and swirled with her's. Sharon was pleasantly surprised by this move. She loved a good kiss, but she knew few men who did not mind kiss a woman right after having sucked his cock. They kissed for a few moments until she broke away.

"This was a lot of fun," said Sharon.

"Was?" asked Bill with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, yeah," responded Sharon with a confused look on her face.

"I was hoping for round two," Bill said as he pointed downward to draw her attention to his cock.

To Sharon's amazement Bill's dick was fully hard again. It had only been a minute or two since he came in her mouth, but he was ready to go again. The combination of their post orgasmic kiss and his ability to recuperate got Sharon's pussy wet again. She thought about it for a moment. She had already gone this far, she reasoned, why not take advantage of what was in front of her?

"Let's see what you got then, Billy."

Bill smiled. He grabbed Sharon by the waist and threw her onto the bed. He was instantly on top of her. His mouth kissed her neck and then down to her breasts again. He sucked on each of nipples briefly before raising himself up on his knees. Bill took his hard cock in his hand and aimed it at Sharon's wet pussy. He ran the tip up and down the length of her slit, stopping only to have it press firmly on her engorged clit. The tension built to incredible heights once again inside of her.

"Don't tease me, Billy," Sharon pleaded, "Stick it in me!"

"Yes, ma'am."

Bill lined up the head of his penis with Sharon's opening and drove right in.

"FUCK!" cried Sharon as Bill's cock entered into her.

He slid in right up to the hilt. All seven inches were inside Sharon before either of them knew what was happening. Bill held himself there for a moment. Sharon's mouth had felt amazing during her blow job but could not compare to the sensation of her pussy. She was tight. Tighter than he expected an older married woman to be. He could feel her inner muscles begin to relax and contract as they worked around his count. He looked down at her face and leaned in once more for another soul searing kiss. Their lips met and their tongues dueled. When it was over Sharon spoke.

"What are you...*gasp*...waiting for?" she asked. "Fuck me."

Bill took his cue and began to move his cock back and forth inside of Sharon's lovely pussy. It did not take long for him to find a steady rhythm. His speed was just right, not too fast and not too slow. Sharon loved the pace at which the length of his cock ran in and out of her. Sharon's pussy allowed it to slide out with relative ease but always tightened up when he tried to re-enter. Occasionally she would changed this pattern and squeeze him as he left her. The massaging of his cock while he fucked her only intensified his actions. Bill quickened his pace and began to slam his pelvis into Sharon's.

Sharon lay on her back and took all that Bill was giving her. She loved the rough manner in which he was fucking her pussy. His thrusts reverberated through her body causing her firm breasts to jiggle on her chest. Bill slammed into her two more times before grabbing her hips and flipping Sharon onto her stomach. He pulled her up onto her hands and knees. It was time for doggie style.

Sharon lowered her head in order to see Bill position himself behind her. As soon as she saw his cockhead line up with her pussy she took initiative and backed herself onto his pole. Bill's cock was once again enveloped by Sharon's soft sugar walls. Bill immediately resumed his hard thrusting in and out of Sharon's cunt. With every inward stroke of Bill's cock his large balls swung forward to tap on her sensitive clit. The sensations felt by Sharon were exquisite. Nothing on Earth could compare to the hammering Bill was giving her.

"OH! Fuck! That's it...*gasp*...right there...Fuck me!" Sharon cried through panting breath.

Her words spurred on Bill's efforts. His hands roamed from her hips to her ass cheeks. Bill squeezed and rolled Sharon's ass roughly while his cock pistoned in and out of her cunt below. Sharon laid her head down on the bed and screamed into the mattress. Her moans were uncontrollable now. She was afraid the adjacent rooms might hear and complain. The thrill of getting caught she had imagined in the airplane bathroom returned to her. Here she was cheating on her husband and loving every second of it. The thought of someone finding out caused her pussy to become even wetter than it already was. She knew they had been going at it for a while now and wondered how long they could hold out before cumming again.

While Sharon's thoughts wandered, Bill's hands wandered up her sides and below her until they were able to grab a hold of her hanging breasts. The weight of each tit felt perfect in his hands. He started squeezing and massaging them both. Moans of ecstasy poured from Sharon into the mattress. Her cries intensified when she felt her nipples become trapped between Bill's thumbs and forefingers. It was almost too much for her. She knew she could not last much longer, but she wanted this to end on her terms.

Sharon broke free of Bill's wonderful foreplay. She managed to pull herself forward causing his cock to fall out of her pussy. The cool air of the room shocked the skin of Bill's shaft as it left her. Sharon turned around to see a puzzled look on the young man's face.

"Don't worry," she said, "It's not over yet. Lay down."

Bill was not about to argue with the lusty woman. He lay on his back and watched as Sharon crawled toward him. Her body was over his in seconds with her legs on either side of his hips. This time it was her who initiated a kiss. It lasted seconds but felt like days. While their lips were locked on one another's Sharon's hand reached between them to grab a hold of Bill's now wet and sticky cock. She lined up the flesh rod with her pussy once more and impaled herself on it.

"OHHHH FUUCCKK!" she screamed once he was back inside.

Sharon wasted no time in finding her rhythm. She leaned slightly forward and raised her hips. She dropped herself back down on his cock with all her weight. She repeated this again and again. Up and down she went, each time allowing her body to collapse in order to feel the maximum force of Bill's dick inside of her. The room smelled of a sweet combination of sweat and sex. Perspiration poured from both Sharon and Bill's bodies. The sheets of the bed were a sodden mess. The slapping of flesh, the squeaking of the bed springs, and the moaning from both of them bounced off the walls. There was no way anyone in the next few rooms did not know what was happening. Sharon was beyond caring at this point. She was too close to climax to care.

"I'm...gonna...cum..." she said while running out of breath.

"Good...cum for me baby...cum for me," Bill replied

And come she did. With a final fall onto Bill's hard cock Sharon's damn burst and a torrent of her feminine cum flooded her pussy.

"OOOOOHHHHH BILLLYYYY!!!!!"

Unable to support her own weight at this point, Sharon stopped bouncing on Bill's cock. He was close too and needed to cum badly. He sat up with Sharon still on his dick and began to rock her back and forth. The slickness of her orgasm riddled pussy and his rocking motion brought Bill over the edge.

"OHHH SHARONNNNN!!!!" cried Bill as his cock blasted the insides of her pussy with another powerful orgasm.

Bill and Sharon held each other tight as they rode the waves of the most intense orgasm either of them had ever felt. When they finally came down they disengaged from one another. Bill's cock was finally softening and a mixture of their juices ludely leaked from Sharon's thoroughly worked pussy. Once their breathing returned to normal both of them leaned in for a goodnight kiss. This kiss was different from the many they had shared during their tryst. This was gentle and tender. They were no longer driven by the desire to have each other's bodies. They only wanted to savor the taste of each other's lips.

Bill and Sharon held each other until the drifted off to sleep. When morning came Sharon found herself alone. It was almost 9am. Her body ached with the sweet soreness only produced from a hard night of sex. The night stand held a note. Bill explained how he had to leave earlier that morning and how he had enjoyed their night together. He said she was the most amazing woman he had ever met and that her husband was a lucky man.

Sharon smiled when she finished reading it. She cleaned herself up, packed her bags, and headed to the airport. The flight home gave her mind time to wander. However, no longer was it filled with random fantasies. It was only concerned with memories of the one amazing night she spent with a stranger who rocked her world.

Her husband was waiting for her when she got off the plane. She kissed him before any words were exchanged between them.

"Wow," he said.

"I missed you so much," she told him. "Let's go home."

They could not get home fast enough for Sharon. As soon as they were in the house she was all over her husband. They spent the night getting reacquainted with each other. Sharon lovingly sucked and fucked her husband until the morning sun dawned over the horizon. As the two lay together in their bed Sharon could not help but think about Bill. She did not want to have another night like the one they shared. She was content with the memory of her one indiscretion and how good it had felt.

THE END