One Night Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie stood up and walked back into the room, John's eyes glued to her swaying ass. He followed her and watched as she got dressed. Those sexy, silky ivory panties slid up her legs and covered her still-smoldering sex. She looked at him, her palm rubbing the material against her dampness; she then smiled and rolled the panties back off. She held her hand out, offering a gift, a souvenir of their afternoon of lust. John took it, bringing it to his face and inhaled her scent.

She finished dressing, minus those panties, and tried to smooth out her hair. She still glowed, looking like she had just been fucked to extreme satisfaction.

They kissed one more time, her body molded to his; it was a kiss full of promise, a kiss that said there was much more to explore. Katie turned John's head and whispered in his ear. It was a number, her phone number, and then a soft "Goodbye."

12