One NIght Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her 15 or 20 minutes to get her self together. When she came out her legs were a little wobbly but other than that she looked like a proper lady. She sat down and said, “How did you know my husbands name was Sam?” Chuck said, “You called his name last night and begged him to Fuck you harder, I think that’s when I knew you still loved the guy. You do don’t you?” She nodded her head yes. “What does he do?” Sylvia told him that he was a division head for a large blue chip company listed on the stock exchange. They were both 32 and had gotten married in college. “Sylvia,” Chuck said, “I’m going to give you some advice. I’ve been down this road a couple of times myself. The guy is probable busting his ass making a million dollars a year and your feeling sorry for yourself because you don’t think he gives you enough attention. You don’t work. He makes the money that pays the bills and buys you and your kids anything your little heart desires. You think about that for the next week when you’re sitting down squirming trying to stay off those hickeys on your ass, or your bra rubs the wrong way on your tender nipples or rubs on the hickeys under your tits, or your thighs rub the wrong way hitting those hickeys causing your pussy to eject girl juice into your panties, and finally every time you piss or shit in the next few days your going to feel it from your tender asshole or the hickey on your groin. And one more thing, every man likes a lady in public and a whore in bed. Trust me on this, if you suck his cock like you just sucked mine he’ll come around. He does his job. Your job is to keep him happy and be his whore. You must have done it once he married you. Now get the Fuck out of here, I’ve got a plane to catch.

Chuck walked her over to the door and opened it for her. She stopped suddenly, turned around and said, “I don’t even know your name!!!” He said, “Is it important?” She nodded her head yes. He said, “My name is Chuck.” Sylvia handed him a piece of paper with her name and a phone number on it and said, “If you’re ever in Atlanta again call me and I’ll let you know how it went and thanks,” as she walked to the elevator. Somehow Chuck felt like Sam was in for a big surprise when he returned open. He hoped so, she was a nice lady.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.

12