All Comments on 'One Night Stand'

by Gussie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderfully written.

Though I am not much of a writer myself, I find this story to flow beautifully and contain real depth. Thank you for writting it for it was a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Poetic

This story was oine of the most poetic, I read in here. I liked it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finally

A well-written story, beautifully constructed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Job!

It was a very good story. I have a good friend of the opposite sex that is married with children that I would like something like that to happen between us!!! I even imagined she was sitting on the steps with me taking off her nightgown like in the story. I really liked that story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
superb

that was excellent one of the best I have read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

Another person called this piece poetic, I cant agree more. Very simply, thats what I find this story to be. Poetic, beautiful, stunning... One of the best stories I have read in a awhile. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cool!

Thanks for writing this story. This is where literature and pornography meet each other in complete harmony.

Flawless.

shapelybishapelybiover 17 years ago
ass loving

im a 36 yr old bifemale,married to a bi hubby,yr description of the handling of yr body made me very wet indeed,it was just like that with my hubby when he 1st took my gorgeous ass,i remineded me so much of the 1st we had anal sex,now,we do it all the time,and i cum buckets when having my ass loved,its a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful :)

I think the key to greatness in this story is the obvious tenderness between the two friends. Truly exquisite and all the more erotic for it!

MetrotechMetrotechabout 17 years ago
outstanding

I love this story! the simple prose was a little jarring, at first, but I found it to be functional and very effective. Perhaps this is a case of sticking to what you know, rather than going out on a limb and risking falling flat with flowery poetry. Indeed, the meat of this is the characters, not the language. The backstory brings a great depth to the characters and makes their longing all the sharper, and their love alll the more tragic and intense. This is a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful Work of Art

So poetic and graceful I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
from fiction to near-reality

the exquisite tenderness of your writing left this reader almost feeling hands on her breasts and a gentle dick plunging sweetly into her ass. divine!

redeye62redeye62over 15 years ago
Heartwarming

Beautiful tale, beautifully written! You are obviously a very talented (perhaps a professional) writer. From an old one who mostly just enjoys the memories, I wish I had one like this....enjoy your reverie!

fourthwirefourthwireover 15 years ago
Heartwarming and exciting.....

Very well-written, combining the very best elements of pornography and story-telling......

Talk about combining forbidden pleasures... No need for me to encourage you to "keep it up", Gussie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is the most beautiful story I have read on this website til now (and I have read quite a few, take my word on it!). Enticing, delicate, not gross, and there wasn't even one mistake I could notice, which is saying something, Nice plot, too. I do not particularly appreciate all the milk around, but ok, it's a narrative choice I can accept. Really a good job!

dokdrewdokdrewabout 11 years ago
So well written!

I have never commented on a story on this or any site before, but I had to compliment you on how soulful and rich this story was emotionally. Please continue to write! Thank you for your contribution.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

A wonderful story of true love, I am not into cheaters, but I forgive them both on this occasion, they must have been saints never to cross the line again and remain true to their spouses. But I felt it a love lost, I felt sad, that two people with so much love, didn't end up together, surely there must have been regrets on both sides, still we will never know. A worthy 5* for a beautifully written story, with two wellm developed characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous