One Pleased Woman, Two Happy Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, don't block my view, I was watching Mark and Marianne..." Claudia motioned with her free hand. Justin shifted over a few feet and that's when Claudia noticed his quite firm erection. It wasn't difficult to see even in the dim light because he was standing so close to her. Claudia only glanced because she didn't want to look unseemly.

With enough champagne in her, Claudia wasn't being bashful about what she was seeing in front her. "Damn Justin, you should get back to your wife with that thing."

He looked down and then back at Claudia. "Oh hell, she does that to me. Actually, most naked women do that to me... um, that includes you."

In any other circumstance, despite her own libertine thoughts and deeds, Claudia would have politely fled the situation so as not to cause embarrassment or emotional turmoil between Justin and his wife. It was the teasing hints that perhaps Justin, Yadira, Mark, and Marianne were all swingers which led Claudia to simply stay there and enjoy the party atmosphere. It also helped that she had always had a rolling boil of lust for Justin and the champagne was working it's boozy magic on her.

"I still think you should be after your wife, just like Mark is after Marianne." Claudia moved her head in a subtle gesture to point out the host and hostess in an intimate embrace in the middle of the pool. Justin turned and gave a lingering look before turning back to Claudia. "They are such exhibitionists."

"Are you telling me that they're actually screwing right there?" Claudia thought they might be, yet the notion still pleasantly surprised her.

Justin moved towards Claudia and then leaned back against the pool's edge next to her, only their arms touching "Yup, they're doin' it... right there... no shame... see how his hips are moving and her legs are around him?"

"Damn, that's pretty hot." Claudia was watching the pair of lovers closely. As her eyes focused more it was easy to see that Marianne was positioned to receive Mark's thrusts. Claudia turned slightly towards Justin while still watching Mark and Marianne. "How come I've never seen this at these parties before?"

"Some parties get more uninhibited. I think Mark and Marianne invite folks pretty carefully. I think this crowd is a bunch of swingers and maybe you got invited anyway. They always really liked you. Hell, Yadira and I think you're hot as hell."

Claudia sipped her champagne and considered this for a moment. "I figured you guys might be swingers, I just never thought it through."

"It doesn't bother you, does it?"

"Not a bit, I'm having a blast just watching." Claudia was still watching the party host and hostess enthusiastically making love for all to see. "Stupid question, but are they going to cum even with all these people around?"

"I certainly hope so, that's the exciting part!" Justin was also watching intently.

"Amazing..." Her voice was quiet.

And then, as if on command, Marianne tilted her head back, opened her mouth, and let out a low moan of pleasure. Mark was rapidly thrusting, leaving the water turbulent around him. He grunted loudly and closed his eyes.

"See, I told you they would cum... and the night has just gotten started." Justin reached over and stroked Claudia's thigh under the water. Her legs were spread and it would have been easy for him to dangle his fingers at her pussy. Claudia probably would have let it happen, too.

"Tell you what, Claudia, I know this is new to you and I'm not going to pressure you into anything. Instead, I'll give you a nice massage later on. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great!" She was honestly enthusiastic with the prospect.

"But you're going to have to be naked."

"That sounds even better!" Again, Claudia was enthusiastic and also quite well aroused with the idea.

"Cool, stay here while I go find my wife. You do realize that I'm going to screw her in this pool."

"I certainly hope so, your hard-on is going to explode!" Claudia looked down at Mark's well engorged and quite large cock poking straight up under the water.

Mark laughed loudly and comfortably and then moved away leaving Claudia to her own devices and to the champagne. She looked around and saw that at least a dozen people were in the water. Some were socializing, some were being obviously sexual with each other. It looked to be a fairly even balance between men and women. There were still some people standing around outside the pool. She noticed Hernando but he was too far away to catch his eye.

Mark and Marianne swam up to Claudia. Marianne had a big smile on her face and Mark was looking quite contented. Marianne spoke first. "So, you're seeing the other side of our parties, what do you think?"

"I think this is sexy as hell and why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Mark chimed in. "We didn't know how you would take it so we just took a risk an invited you to a party where we knew things would get hot."

"Hot is right. You two were certainly having fun..." Claudia's voice trailed off a bit as she noticed that Yadira and Justin were coming over to join the three of them at the edge of the pool.

"Hey guys..." It was Yadira. "I'm glad the party is taking a nice turn. I'm even happier that Claudia has joined us."

Claudia smiled and felt a certain closeness with her four friends. "Wow, quite the party... and Justin, aren't you supposed to be doing something with Yadira right about now?" Claudia had the sudden impulse to watch Justin and Yadira more closely and personally.

Claudia watched Yadira reach down and lightly grab her husband by his erection. "Hmmmmm, I think I know where this is supposed to go. You don't mind, do you Claudia? We know Mark and Marianne don't care if we get a little frisky right here."

"By all means, I think the poor man needs some lovin'... or at least a mind-blowing orgasm."

Marianne spoke up. "What about Yadira, doesn't she deserve the same courtesy?"

Claudia raised her eyebrows and sipped her champagne. "Of course, I figured the two of them could handle that together quite well."

"I have a better idea." said Justin as he took his wife by the waist with both hands and hoisted her out of the water so she plunked her shapely rear end on the pool's edge, letting her smooth legs dangle into the water. The warm water was dripping from her naked skin. She was sitting right next to Claudia who had to shift her arm as Yadira was being hoisted out of the pool.

"I know what he wants to do" said Mark in a mischievous tone. "Go ahead Justin, we'll all get a kick out this.

Yadira looked at her husband with a big, bright smile and then positioned herself with her hands backward supporting her body and her hips upward, her legs still dangling into the pool. She then spread her legs widely, presenting her sex to her husband. Claudia had to shift again. This time she stood up in the pool and at the side of Yadira's widely spread legs.

Claudia was acting nonchalant on the outside but she was wildly excited on the inside. She felt her heart pounding and if she were not waist deep in the pool, she would have felt her natural wetness between her legs and not just the water of the pool.

Justin moved toward Yadira and planted a deep kiss right on her lewdly exposed pussy. Yadira let her head fall back and moaned softly.

Claudia was mesmerized. She'd had some voyeuristic experiences before in her life. She had even had sex with other people around. This was quite different. It was so much more relaxed and natural and yet still incredibly erotic.

"Justin has the most incredible tongue." Said Marianne. "He can literally fuck with it".

"You've done this with him?" asked Claudia, trying to maintain her composure.

"Oh yeah, you should try him, too" Marianne didn't take her eyes off the brazenly sexual scene going on right in front of her.

"Well, he did promise me a massage later." Claudia responded softly.

Mark chuckled. "Tongue massage between your legs?"

Yadira moaned again, louder this time. Justin was clearly doing something right with his tongue and his mouth. The placement of his wife's legs obscured a more detailed view to the three audience members.

"I was thinking of just a hand massage... but s-seeing this... I think I w-want a tongue m-massage, too." Claudia was on fire and actually stuttered when she responded. This was just too intense.

Marianne sidled up to Justin and reached over and downward towards his submerged waist area. "Claudia, give me your hand, I want you to feel something." Claudia hesitated.

"Seriously, you have to feel this." Marianne was mildly insistent. Claudia, who was standing on Justin's other side, reached over and downward as Marianne was doing. She felt a feminine hand. Marianne gently took Claudia's hand and guided it to Justin's very large and very thick erection.

Marianne was smiling broadly. "He's almost as big as my husband... just don't stroke him too much, I think he's going to burst!"

Claudia could only clutch Justin's hard cock, but her small hand didn't even reach around the whole shaft. "Wow, he is huge!" Claudia shuddered with the thrill of holding on to Justin's member. She had secret fantasies about this and here it was actually happening. If she could swoon, she would have. She would rather be swooning with an intense orgasm.

Yadira started bucking her hips and Claudia felt Justin's cock throb. She let go, not wanting him to cum without being inside his pretty wife. Yadira moaned again, loudly this time. It was obvious to Claudia that she was cumming intensely. Yadira's let out a staccato of grunts... "UH UH UH UH UH UH"... and her stomach muscles were visibly contracting.

"I just love watching a woman cum." Mark said with a smile. Claudia watched his wife reach down and casually stroke his halfway aroused penis.

Justin pulled away from Yadira's pussy. "Damn, does she taste good!" He exclaimed. Marianne leaned in and kissed Justin on the mouth.

"Yup. She tastes good!" was her enthusiastic evaluation.

Yadira sat up straight and saw the four people looking at her and smiling. "OK, I need to be fucked, right now, right here." Her slight accent sounded so exotic to Claudia.

This was Justin's cue. He was certainly ready as Claudia had felt when her hand was around his incredibly stiff cock. Yadira boosted herself off the edge of the pool and was on her feet with her arms around Justin. A problem of physics presented itself. Justin, being tall, and Yadira, being short, didn't quite match up if they were to have sex right there and then with three people close by and watching.

Justin was resourceful and obviously horny as hell. Without saying a word, he spread his legs wide while still standing up. This made his body lower. He grabbed his wife by waist and picked her up a few inches while she spread her legs. Now they could join together sexually. With a tentative push forward, Justin brought his erection to Yadira's entrance and then pushed in.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" was all the Yadira could muster as her husband stretched out her pussy as he entered her. Her back was at the edge of the pool and her arms were outstretched widely, her hands clutching the rim of the pool for support.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" said Mark with delight. Marianne simply smiled happily as she softly held her own husband's cock.

Claudia was enthralled and almost high with her arousal. She, herself, was not keen on having sex in a pool for a few reasons yet this was amazingly erotic to her. She guessed that Yadira must be incredibly wet because her husband entered her so easily despite being under water.

Justin was not being delicate with his wife. He thrust in and out with a strong, steady rhythm that left Claudia impressed. This went on for a couple of minutes and Yadira's passion rose and rose. "Oh, I cumming, I'M CUMMING!" Yadira's voice seemed to raise an octave. Her husband didn't stop. The water around them was full of turbulence and small waves. The three observers didn't say anything, just gazed on the scene.

Claudia was so tempted to let her hand dally and diddle between her legs to put out the fire of her arousal. She so much wanted the same experience that Justin's wife was having. It was maddening.

"UH! UH! UH! UH!" uttered Yadira with each thrust of her husband into her. Her small body bounced up and down in the water while her legs barely held on to Justin's waist.

Marianne could sense the passion that engulfed her friend. "Hun, there's nothing stopping you from indulging yourself. You've got fingers, right? And look around and see what's happening." Claudia managed to pull her eyes away from Yadira and Justin to see that the party transformed from a social event to a sexual event. But she still hesitated, not really knowing why.

"I'm just letting myself build up for that massage Justin promised me." Claudia was being half honest. She so much wanted to let her fingers do some magic between her legs.

"Whatever you feel comfortable with, but nothing is going to stop me." Marianne winked at Claudia then moved her left hand closer to her body. The water only halfway covered up the fact that she was using two fingers on the cleft between her legs.

Suddenly, Justin's voice was heard. "Are you ready? are you ready?" He was still pumping away into Yadira.

"fuck me, just fuck me!" Yadira hissed.

"YES! NOW!" Justin cried out. He pushed his hips forward violently and just held himself in that position. His wife pushed against him and moaned loudly.

Claudia let her mouth drop. It was incredible what she was witnessing. Justin was cumming hard and three people, including her, were watching the entire erotic spectacle.

There were a few, long moments of silence as Yadira and Justin were locked in their passionate connection. Then, slowly, Yadira relaxed her legs so they could drop back down to the floor of the pool and her husband could step back. Both had a sheen of perspiration on their upper bodies. Yadira's eye's sparkled in the dim light.

Mark spoke first. "Damn Justin, don't wear yourself out. The night is still young."

"Yeah, you owe Claudia a massage." said Marianne.

Another voice came from behind them. "I seem to have missed all the fun." It was Hernando who had made his way over to them while their concentration was on Justin and Yadira.

Claudia looked over at him. He was naked and his skin was a shade darker than everyone, except Yadira. There was no hair on his smooth and defined chest and the water the clung to his skin made him look more desirable. She was enthralled and smiled up at him "Sorry Hernando, you certainly missed it."

"Oh, there's time for more, I just wanted to be social with the host and hostess of this wonderful party."

Marianne replied. "We're pleased that you showed up!"

"I would not have missed it and I see that Claudia already watched the excitement. What did you think?"

"I don't really know what to say except wow."

"So nice to hear, thanks Claudia" responded Yadira. "I do love getting fucked in front of an audience." Claudia thought that such explicit language was kind of jarring from such a sophisticated woman.

Justin spoke next. "Claudia, I'm going to relax for a few and get a drink. Can you wait before that massage?"

Claudia's look of disappointment must have been obvious to everyone. Hernando saved the day. "If it's a massage you want then I'll certainly volunteer. Such nice skin deserves my hands." This made Claudia smile and almost blush though she wished for more than just his hands. The party was turning into a rich night of possibilities for her. "I accept your offer." She said quickly.

Justin looked almost relieved. "Thanks buddy, I really do need rest. Yadira wore me out."

"See, everything works out. I'm going to get drinks for everyone." said Marianne, ever the good hostess.

Claudia turned and moved towards Hernando, her face bright and her body rather inflamed with only somewhat concealed desire. Her nipples had become hard and were obvious to anyone who looked. "OK Hernando, where should we have this massage?" she asked in a very flirtatious way.

"We'll use the empty cabana at the other end of the pool. I believe that two of them are already taken." He said in a low, intimate voice. "Here, take my hand and we'll dry off when we get out of the pool."He took Claudia's hand and they walked to the pool stairs where they climbed out of the pool. They found a couple of clean towels that Mark had stacked up before the party. Hernando handed a towel to Claudia and took one for himself.

As she towelled off, Claudia looked over her companion with appreciation. He was in very good shape for a man over 40 though how far over 40 Claudia couldn't quite determine. Hernando was muscular but not in a bulky way and his legs and butt were absolutely perfect. As for between his legs, that was large and smooth and half erect. She was tempted to get on her knees and suck him into a full erection. She resisted that temptation.

Claudia was certainly having lusty thoughts and the thought of his big, strong hands on her body left her almost trembling in anticipation. When they were dried off, Claudia boldly took his hand and led him toward the vacant cabana. They didn't bother to wrap towels around themselves as most everyone at the party was completely nude, whether in the pool or out. Claudia shamelessly looked down at Hernando's cock. "I'm certainly impressed, I wouldn't mind seeing it larger."

A female party guest overheard Cladia's comment about Hernando's thick penis. "If it gets larger, I want to try it out."

"Sorry, he's mine for a nice massage." Claudia said over her shoulder at the woman who made the comment.

"I know that woman, she's all talk." Hernando said as they reached the vacant cabana. "I hope you're not all talk." He looked directly at Claudia.

"I guess you'll find out, won't you?" she replied and then scooted onto the large, king-sized pad that was covered by a fitted, white sheet. It was very comfortable. Hernando joined her. The other two cabanas were each occupied by a couple. The gauze cover prevented a clear view but the low sounds of arousal made it clear that whoever occupied them was indulging in something sexual.

"Now, just lie down on your stomach and leave your arms by your side and relax."

Claudia complied. She was feeling relaxed already. It was the champagne, the mood of the party, and her anticipation. The wonderfully warm and soft night air just added to the provocative atmosphere. She was lying completely flat on her stomach, her legs slightly spread and her head on its side, facing the side where Hernando was on his knees. She closed her eyes.

"I'm going to start with your shoulders because that's where everyone has the most stress in their muscles." His accent was making Claudia tingle.

She felt his warm, slippery hands on her shoulders. She didn't ask where he might have found the massage oil, she just assumed that Marianne had made it available somehow.

His hands were indeed big and strong. She felt the deep pressure of his fingers as they kneaded the skin and muscles of her shoulders. As he was kneeling at her side, his left hand didn't have quite the force of his right hand. Claudia didn't care. The feeling was amazing. She felt blissful and, at the same, quite aroused. It was an interesting combination of sensations within her.

Hernando spent several minutes working on her shoulders. Claudia felt her muscles loosen and the knots disappear. He then used one of his strong hands to massage her neck. She was in heaven. His touch was too firm to be considered an intimate caress a lover might use. It was a firm pressure, almost therapeutic. If it weren't for the fact that the party was intensely sexual and both Claudia and Hernando were completely naked, her massage experience could be that of a patient in the expert hands of a professional massage therapist.