One Pleased Woman, Two Happy Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of the party - soft talking, quiet music, and the obvious sounds of sexual activities - were lost to Claudia. She was thoroughly enjoying the sensations that Hernando was applying to her neck. It might have been five minutes or 15 since Hernando started, she didn't know or simply didn't care. He also took the time to apply just enough massage oil to keep her skin slick. Then, he moved his hands to the lower part of her back pressed firmly. There was an audible "pop" as her spine clicked. A satisfied "Ahhhhhhhh" came from her mouth.

"I think your back needed that."

Claudia quickly came out of her reverie. "You are amazing, you know that?"

"Thank you very much. I need to make sure you are very relaxed before the next stage of the massage."

"Next stage?" Claudia was in eager anticipation.

"Yes, like this." Hernando released his deep pressure on her back and started to lightly touch her back with just his fingertips. He continued to touch her like that, moving up and down her back and teasing her neck with a feathery finger motion.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" was all Claudia could muster. Her massage experience with the Spanish sculptor had changed from therapeutic to sensual and she responded quickly. Her body became deeply aroused with eroticism. She involuntarily shifted her hips upward slightly.

Hernando saw the change and and escalated the experience by shifting his body so that he straddled her lower legs. He then moved his hands down to put them on each of the checks of Claudia's ass. With a gentle motion, he rubbed and squeezed the flesh with both hands. He then moved upward with his hands, touching her back, then her neck. He lowered his body down and moved Claudia's arms over her head.

She felt something at the top of the cleft of her butt. It was Hernando's cock and she felt that it was thicker and fuller than when she first saw it. He whispered in her ear. "Are you enjoying yourself?" She could only nod her head. She didn't want anything to stop. Hernando lightly massaged her extended arms and then downward to sides of her body. He did this many times, each time ending at her butt and back upward. When he moved upward on her, his body lowered and she felt his cock on her back or behind.

After awhile, Hernando stopped. He moved off of her and sat on his knees beside her. "Are you ready for more?" Claudia opened her eyes and looked over at him. She was greeted by the wonderful site of his huge erection standing outward and upward from his mid-section. She rolled over on her side so she could get a better look. She rested her head on her hand.

"More? I would love more. What do you want me to do?"

"Lie on your back and put your arms over your head," he said in a soft voice. She did as directed in a slow, almost feline movement.

"Hernando, you've fulfilled one of my wishes." Her voice was throaty and low.

"Tell me how I did that."

"I'm seeing your cock bigger." She was looking directly at it.

"Ah, you noticed."

"It's hard not to notice." She reached down and grasped it. "Yes, much bigger," Claudia remarked and then released it so as to raise her arm again over her head. Hernando said nothing, just smiled downward and looked deep into Claudia's blue eyes and regarded her blonde hair spread out on the cabana pad.

With an obviously practiced technique, he drizzled a few drops of massage oil onto his hands and then lightly put them on her stomach. He was kneeling perpendicular to her. With his right hand began to caress one of her breasts. With his left hand, he stroked one of her thighs. Claudia spread her legs. She wanted him to caress between them.

"You've got me completed relaxed and completely turned on, do you know that?" Claudia said softly.

"I can tell. It's going to get better, I assure you."

"You're confident, aren't you?" Claudia laughed a little.

"I know what women like."

"Oh, what do they like?"

Hernando didn't answer. He moved his left hand between her legs and used his index finger to explore Claudia's wetness. She moved her hips upward to help him along.

"You do know what women like... I really like...that..." Claudia's voice trailed off as the erotic sensations swelled upward and throughout her body.

Hernando continued to stroke and caress Claudia's pussy. His fingers were working expertly and effectively to set her alight.

"Ohhhhhh.... ummmmmmm.... OHHHHHH!" Was all that Claudia could manage. Her massage had gone to pure seduction and a deep lust within her. She wanted more. She brought her left hand down and took hold of Hernando's extraordinarily erect cock and stroked it. This motivated him to work his fingers faster on her. "Ohhhhhh.... more.... don't stop..." Claudia was trying to give him directions. He didn't need any. He took his index and middle finger and slowly entered her, curving his fingers upward to press on a spot that he knew would make Claudia gasp and moan. He wasn't disappointed.

"Oh GOD!" Claudia suddenly called out. Her pussy spasmed and contracted around Hernando's two fingers deep within her. She thrust her hips up as the orgasm rippled outward from her hips. All the sensations from the massage served to make her climax powerful and strong. Hernando kept his fingers inside her. He bent down to carefully nibble on one of her nipples as her body pulsed in pleasure.

It took a few moments for Claudia to relax her body once the echoes of the orgasm slowly faded away. She still had Hernando's hard-on in her hand and a contented smile on her face. She wanted more.

"Yes, you certainly know what women like." She whispered glowingly to Hernando who responded by smiling broadly and then pulling his hand away from her pussy.

"There is more coming, are you ready?"

Claudia answered by stroking his cock up and down sensually. She was amazed at its warmth and firmness. She wanted it inside her, deeply and completely.

Suddenly, there was a movement of the gauze curtains at the other side of the gazebo. Claudia looked over to see Justin's face peering inside. She was certainly surprised.

"Hey you two, I came over to help with Claudia's massage but it looks like you have things pretty well in hand." His voice was friendly and comfortable.

Though surprised by Justin's sudden entrance, she didn't let go of Hernando's cock, she kept stroking it.

Hernando spoke first. "I was going to complete the massage but now that you're here, you can help me with something."

Justin smiled. "Anything for a friend. What do you want me to do?"

"That's easy my friend, use the famous tongue of yours." Hernando sat back on his knees as Justin parted the curtins and got on to the gazebo's platform. Claudia shuddered in excitement. With two amazing men, she knew she was in for a memorable experience.

"Hello Claudia, are you up for something fun?" asked Justin as he positioned himself between Claudia's spread legs.

She regarded him with pleasure and excitement. "Please, I want it, right now."

Justin didn't hesitate. He got on his stomach, his face right between Claudia's legs, her pussy glowing, pink, and moist. With skill born of experience, Justin began kissing the inside of her thighs, his hands firmly grasping her waist. He moved upward, his mouth gently on the soft skin.

Claudia let her head fall back and she closed her eyes. She moved her hands upward and over her head, releasing Hernando from her grasp. She reveled in the sensation's of Justin's lips kissing her so intimately. Hernando shifted his position to kneel at her left shoulder. He took both his hands and began a slow and steady kneading of stroking of Claudia's breasts. The sensations she felt were amazing and overwhelming.

The man kissing between her legs moved his head upward one final time to put his mouth directly on Claudia's sex. She felt his long and powerful tongue on her swollen and firm clitoris. It was so intense that it made her gasp involuntarily. Then Justin begin to move his tongue all around her pussy, up and down, side to side. Claudia moaned in deep pleasure. With Justin working his oral expertise between her legs and Hernando massaging her breasts, Claudia felt another orgasm building. She let the sensation build quickly. It was intense and wonderful.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh.... GOD!" Her spasm of extreme pleasure tore through her quickly. Justin held on tightly to her waist and continued the minister his mouth and tongue on her convulsing pussy. He was relentless. He put the tip of his tongue right to her clitoris and pressed hard, moving his tongue with a rapid flicking motion.

"OH! OH! OH!" erupted Claudia. Hernando leaned over and seized one of her nipples with his mouth. He sucked and licked it vigorously, his hand on her other breast pinched and tweaked that nipple. Claudia was beside herself in soaring passion.

Justin changed the shape of his tongue and made it dive into the opening of Claudia's vagina. Her eyes snapped open. She tried to look down to see what Justin was doing. Hernando's head blocked her view. It didn't matter because Justin was literally fucking her with his tongue. She couldn't believe the sensations she was feeling. She let here head down as the next orgasm shot through her. "OH! OH! OH! I'M CUMMING!" she yelped suddenly. Again, her whole body spasmed and the two men giving her such pleasure had to hold tightly. Justin didn't stop with his mouth and tongue but Hernando leaned back to watch Claudia being lost to her pleasure. She let herself be completely lost to all the incredible feelings in her body.

With her latest orgasm starting to fade, Justin relaxed his tongue and mouth. Claudia came back to reality and the knowledge that two men were pleasuring her. She couldn't help but smile. Justin got off his stomach and knelt between her legs. Claudia looked downward and saw that Justin was just as excited as she was. His firm and thick erection bobbled upward. She then turned and saw Hernando who was slowly stroking his own large and fierce erection. She had two wonderful cocks to choose from.

"So, who is going to fuck me first?" Claudia looked up at Justin and then up at Hernando.

Hernando spoke first. "I think that is the lady's choice."

"Either one, we're not going to leave until you're completely satisfied," said Justin with a cat-like grin on his face.

This presented a delightful dilemma to Claudia. "I think Justin is the best position and I really want to get fucked right now." While she normally didn't use that kind of language, she truly did want a stiff cock inside her.

Justin moved forward a bit and grasped his erection. Hernando reached over to find a large and thick throw pillow and scooched it under Claudia's ass. This raised her hips and put her in a better position to receive Justin. Hernando then reached through the gazebo curtain to get a fresh condom from a table sitting close by. The party hosts had obviously thought of everything. Hernando passed the condom to Justin who quickly unwrapped it and rolled the latex down his long and thick cock. Claudia watched in amazement. It was hard to imagine that in a few moments that thickness would be deep inside her. She let out a long, satisfied breath of air.

And then, Justin was at her sexual entrance. He was still on his knees and slightly bent over. "Are you ready?" was his simple question.

"Yes... now... please..." stuttered Claudia. Justin took hold of his cock and guided it downward and just barely into her. Again, Claudia sighed. "Please... please..." Justin pushed a little further and Claudia felt the amazing fullness as her pussy stretched to receive him. Her generous natural lubrication made it easy. He pushed further still. Claudia moaned. He pushed yet again and Claudia was then completely and totally filled with his cock. It was heavenly for her. Justin didn't do anything, he simply let her get accustomed to his amazing fullness.

Claudia took the opportunity to turn her head towards the other man in the sexual tableaux. Hernando was watching her intently. His cock stood out straight and level, his hand idly stroking it. She reached out to replace his hand with her own. She loved feeling him like this. It gave her a sense of power and control, that she was in charge of Hernando's arousal. It made it all more amazing because Justin was deep inside her. She had two attractive and passionate men at her disposal

With such intensity, Claudia couldn't totally focus on stroking Hernando. She had to put her head back and close her eyes once again. Justin began a slow back and forth thrusting with his hips. He had a hand on each of her upright knees. His power and strength allowed him to rest on his own knees as he moved back and forth. Claudia was loving each delicious thrust into her, her pussy getting impossibly wet with desire. She was both relaxed and aroused at the same time.

The back and forth motion from Justin raised her ardor with each thrust. Claudia let the sensations wash over her. Her lover was impossibly hard and the stiffness filled her and stimulated her massively. With the thick pillow under her shapely ass, her pelvis was in the perfect position to receive him completely. Claudia let her head fall back and her breath became more rapid. She didn't let go of Hernando's cock because she wanted him ready when Justin was done. Hernando responded by leaning over and kissing and lightly nibbling her stiff nipples. This made Claudia suddenly suck in a lungful of air. She was in sexual heaven.

Justin sensed her increased arousal and matched her by increasing the tempo of his thrusts, in and out, in and out. He took his hand from her knee and placed a finger on her clit. This made Claudia gasp loudly. Her body was being assaulted with sensations - lips and teeth on her nipples, a large and firm cock deep inside her, a finger massaging her clit. It was all too much and she simply exploded with muscle-twitching passion and her whole body tensed in orgasmic contractions. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!"

The man between her legs didn't stop his thrusts. This brought Claudia to an even higher plane of pleasure. Justin kept massaging her clit with his index and middle fingers, the moistness of Claudia's pussy clinging to his digits. "UH! UH! UH!" she grunted out in short staccato bursts, her hand amazingly still holding onto Hernando's stiff cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She really meant it and Justin pounded into her in way of response, his rhythm increasing along with the power and depth of his thrusts. "OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!" Claudia cried out again, the wave of intense pleasure releasing again inside her.

"Uhhhhhhhhh!" Justin suddenly moaned out, his own orgasm tightly capturing him. He thrust deeply one last time into Claudia and then held his cock inside her as it spurted the liquid warmth in strong throbs that she certainly felt. His hands gripped her knees tightly as he was paralyzed by the intensity of his climax. Claudia suddenly came again. "OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!" She put her head back and her eyes rolled upward. Justin was spent and couldn't match Claudia's passion. He looked over at Hernando and raised his eyebrows. The Spanish sculptor took the hint and backed away from the orgasming Claudia. He found a condom, rolled it down his thick and firm cock. Justin also backed away from Claudia, letting his rapidly deflating erection wetly slither out from Claudia's moist sex.

Hernando and Justin adroitly switched places. It was now Hernando's time to thrust into Claudia. With a strong push of his hips, Hernando slowly and delightfully into Claudia. "AHHHHHHH!" She called out. It was another delicious cock and she was glad to receive it so deeply. Her orgasm overwhelmed her without hesitation. She had no will nor wish to control her lustful response. She clenched her fists tightly and opened her mouth, almost panting with her extraordinary desire. Again, she climaxed "Oh GOD!... I cumming again! she gasped loudly. Claudia didn't care who heard her, she wasn't thinking at all, she was simply too caught up in the moment and the moment was amazing.

Hernando wasn't as vigorous as Justin. His in and out thrusts into Claudia were simply steady, strong, consistent. She responded passionately by moaning and pushing her hips back against the Spanish artist with each of his long and deep movements into her. Justin was nibbling and kissing her inflamed and profoundly sensitive nipples which brought her ardor to soaring new heights. With moments, there was no seperating Claudia's orgasms, it was just a long and wickedly intense sensation made even more incredible when Hernando's cock began to throb with his own climax upon him.

"Oh fuck, OH FUCK!" was all Claudia could utter. She knew that the cock so deeply inside her was about to erupt. Her pussy was gripping it tightly and each of its throbs was obvious and wonderful to her. And then he came with a tensing of his torso and a final push into her. He held his breath as the pleasure of his muscle contractions enveloped him. Claudia had her eyes closed in her own pleasure and so didn't see that Hernando was cumming, but she certainly felt it and if it weren't for the condom, she would have been filled with his warm fluid. It didn't matter to her, her final spasm wracked her body with a shuddering convulsion of erotic delight.

When both Hernando's and Claudia's climax faded. The conjoined pair both opened their eyes to regard each other. They both just smiled that unique, post orgasmic bliss smile. Justin had sat back on his knees and was now smiling.

"Damn Hernando, you really had her going." He looked down at the very satisfied Claudia. "And you are incredible. We should have done that before!"

Claudia slowly came back to life as Hernando withdrew himself from her pussy. He used discreet motions to remove his very full condom from his deflating erection and dispose of it in a small waste can next to the cabana platform as Justin had also done. Claudia didn't bother to close her legs. She felt so incredibly contented and sexual that any sense of modesty was cast aside. She let out a long sigh of supreme happiness and looked at Justin.

"I've wanted to do that with you for a long time... I'm so glad I did..." Her voice was quiet and intimate.

Hernando was sitting at the edge of the cabana platform. "I would still like to sculpt your likeness. I know your body much more now. It's such a wonderful body." He reached forward and put a hand on her warm thigh to show his appreciation.

"I've never had two men like that, but I have always fantasized it. I'm in heaven now." She put her hands behind her and under her head while Justin took the pillow from under her ass. She closed her eyes and relaxed for a moment. There was an interruption in her post-coital reverie when the gauze of the cabana parted. All three players in the sexual scene turned to see who was there. It was Yadira and she was quite naked.

"So there's my husband... I heard Claudia's voice and I figured Justin was somehow involved. And here's Hernando, too!" The pretty Latina smiled at the scene before her.

"Hi sweetie, Hernando and I were having some great fun with Claudia here. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, you silly boy... Claudia, you certainly look happy. Did you enjoy yourself with these two amazing men?"

Claudia just smiled and signed loudly, her eyes lightly closed, a subtle sheen of perspiration on her face and body. Her nipples were still hard.

Yadira looked at the deflated erections of both her husband and Hernando and a look of disappointment crossed her face. "I seem to have arrived at the wrong time, I was hoping to get in on the action."

Hernando spoke first. "I would be delighted if you wanted to spend some time with me here. I think I could be motivated to perform again. But there is something I'd like to do to Claudia to get me back in the mood." He had a wry smile on his face.