One Pleased Woman, Two Happy Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia opened her eyes and considered what to do next. She hadn't expected a fourth person to join the scene but the cabana was certainly large enough for the four naked bodies. "Do you want some privacy?" She realized that the question was kind of absurd even as she was asking it. "Oh, never mind..."

Yadira giggled and Justin just smiled. "My dear, if we wanted privacy, we wouldn't be at this party." Justin said.

"Yes, I realized that as I was asking the question, I feel kind of stupid."

"You're just new to this scene, that's perfectly OK. But you might want to shift over so I can get on the pad with everyone. I want to enjoy Hernando later." Yadira said. Claudia shifted over and Yadira climbed onto the cabana pad. The olive-skinned woman positioned herself on her side quite close to Claudia who was still on her back.

"You two look quite alluring." remarked Justin who was sitting on the edge of the pad, his feet on the cool paving stones that formed the floor of the pool area. He bent over to delicately kiss and lightly nibble one of Claudia's pert and quite hard nipples. She sighed quietly in pleasure.

Yadira reached the short distance to Claudia's other breast and grasped it with her small hand. Claudia rolled her head to the right and just smiled at Yadira even though this was the first time she had been touched by a woman like this. Yadira smiled back softly and massaged Claudia's breast gently. Between Justin's mouth on one breast and Yadira's hand on the other, Claudia was gently aroused with her eyes were closed as she felt completely indulged by her companions.

She then felt Hernando shift his position at her feet so that he was on his knees between her still spread legs. He carefully moved both her back to raise her knees upward and further apart. Hernando then slowly bent down and put his mouth and tongue directly but gently on her still aroused pussy. Claudia moaned quietly and raised her hips ever so slightly. Her gentle arousal quickly became more feverish.

Yadira noticed Claudia's response and subtle movement. "Hernando is very good at that, just lie back and enjoy." Her voice was low and intimate. Claudia just kept her eyes closed and nodded her head ever so slightly. Everything was just so sexually perfect at the moment.

The Spanish artist continued to softly lick and kiss Claudia's pussy. He was obviously being very careful considering that she was just soundly fucked by two men and she might be rather tender between her legs. Claudia's arousal escalated with each delicate motion of Hernando's tongue and lips. Yadira stopped massaging Claudia's breast and leaned over to kiss the blonde's nipple just as Justin was doing to the other one. There were now three naked people pleasuring her and it was delightful bliss.

Almost involuntarily, Claudia reached out one hand to find Justin's half-erect cock and then reached out to one of Yadira's large and firm breasts. Yadira shifted so that Claudia could more easily massage the soft skin and fiercely erect nipple. Justin didn't have to shift at all as Claudia gently squeezed his slowly growing erection.

A small orgasm glissaded through Claudia as Hernando worked his magic with his mouth on her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" she murmured in delight. It was not a powerful and overwhelming climax. It was just a warm and wonderful reminder of her femininity.

Claudia was completed satiated and utterly satisfied. Even with Hernando still giving her delicious cunnilingus, she felt herself coming down from her sexual high. She relinquished her grasp on Justin's cock and Yadira's breast. Her focus shifted so she became more aware of her surroundings. Hernando sensed her refocus and he removed his face from between Claudia's legs and got back on his knees. His cock had grown to half-mast from his excitement at pleasuring Claudia.

Yadira took note of Hernando's arousal with an appreciative look and a smile. "I think I want that to grow bigger" she said to no one in particular. She shifted her position on the pad so she could grasp him and and put her lips on the head of his penis. She was lying on her belly but also up on her elbows and began to coax him to full erection.

Claudia also propped herself on her elbows so she could intently watch Yadira's mouth move back and forth on Hernando. Justin was also watching at this point. He clearly had no issues with his wife expertly sucking on the Spanish artist's rapidly firming erection. Justin reached out and began to massage one Claudia's breasts.

"She gives excellent blowjobs and I'm told she's also good at eating out women." He said quietly. Claudia had never experienced that from a woman, she was suddenly quite curious. "I think I might like to find out at some point, but not just now, I think I'm done for awhile." A content smile came across her face.

Justin winked at her. "The night is still young and Yadira really likes you."

Claudia considered for a moment. "Yes, the night is still young and I need some champagne and a swim..."

Justin released his grip on her breast. "I'll join you, my wife has things well in hand with Hernando."

Claudia looked over at Yadira and Hernando. Yadira was now deep throating Hernando. Claudia laughed. "She has things well in mouth."

Justin helped Claudia up from the mattress pad and they left the cabana, holding hands, into the soft night air where the party was getting more exciting and held still more erotic possibilities for Claudia.