One Shot Deals: The Birthday Belt

Story Info
Kinky coed loses weight and gains discipline.
2.4k words
4.13
35.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having reached the age of fifty-five and grown invisible to young women, I find myself reminiscing more and more about my former sex life. It was a good one. The list of women I had intercourse with numbers thirty-six, unless I've forgotten one or two. As I created the list, I realized that more than a third of those were "one-night stands." Seven of those relationships were just bad mistakes, "thinking with the wrong head," and quickly remedied. Seven others, however, were among the most spectacular of my life. This is one of them.

I was taught to treat people kindly, no matter how they looked. Man, did that upbringing pay off! When I was in graduate school, I lived in a large graduate dorm. I became friends with a young woman who we'll call Jeanne to protect her real name. She had a pretty face, luxurious chestnut hair, a warm personality, and a good sense of humor. Unfortunately, she was overweight to the point of obesity.

One day, as we walked to our respective classes, she confided to me that she had a secret desire for serious S&M, the kind involving not just tying up but whipping. The idea intrigued me because I had never tried anything like she described, but her saddlebag hips, large chin, sagging breasts, and a belly that looked six months pregnant discouraged satisfying her fantasy. I kept my mouth shut.

When I returned to school from Christmas break, Jeanne did not. I learned from a mutual friend that she had had financial difficulties and had to drop out. I didn't really give her much thought for the next six months. Then, one day in late June, Jeanne telephoned out of the blue and asked if I'd be on campus for the Fourth of July weekend. I told her I would. She asked me to be in my room Saturday morning. I figured we'd go out to lunch and that would be that. I figured wrong.

At ten o'clock, I heard a knock on my door. When I opened it, a shadow of the former Jeanne stood there. This Jeanne was a fox. She looked like her old image but in the Fun House skinny mirror. I stood staring in shock so long that she said, "How about asking me in?" As soon as she entered, she pressed a package into my hand. "It's around your birthday, right?" she asked. "I got you a little present."

I thought 'The hell with the package. You're the present I want." Instead, I thanked her and told her how fantastic she looked. She glowed as she informed me that she had made up for her boring job as a clerk by remaking herself. She ate right, jogged five miles at a clip, and went to the gym three nights a week. She had lost an astonishing fifty pounds in six months. As she described the process of her transformation, I looked her up and down several times. She wore black three-inch heels, which increased her height to about five-foot ten, skin-tight jeans, and a black unitard under a white half blouse that tied up just under her breasts.

'Why don't you open your present?" Jeanne suggested.

When I did, I found a black leather belt. The reason for her visit became suddenly crystal clear. I was wearing a tee shirt and tennis shorts with nothing underneath, and the bulge in my pants was almost instantaneous. Jeanne looked down at my crotch and smiled. Then she looked straight into my eyes.

"So, you like my new body, huh?"

"Absolutely."

"Do you want to take it for a ride?"

"Absolutely," I said again.

Jeanne shyly put her arms around my waist and offered her mouth for a kiss.

"Ah, no," I said, sternly, as I stepped back. "You have to earn a kiss from me." I dragged my desk chair to the far end of the room and sat on it. In my free hand, I held the belt, dragging it on the floor. "Take off your clothes!" For a moment, Jeanne looked surprised. Then her delight spread across her face as she realized she was about to get the rough treatment that was her fantasy. "Slowly!" I added.

Jeanne did an extended strip tease, untying her blouse and slowly shrugging out of it, then unsnapping her jeans button, drawing down the zipper one tooth at a time. She peeled out of the jeans with much grinding of her hips as she fought out of their tightness. She kicked off her heels to get the jeans all the way down but stepped back into them immediately. This left her in the one-piece black Danskin. It was very clear that she wore nothing underneath it. She did a slow pirouette and when she was halfway around looked over her shoulder at me like Betty Grable in that pin-up photo. I fought to keep my hand off my achingly confined cock. The saddlebags had not only disappeared from her thighs, but taut muscles were now in evidence. Her calves and ankles were extremely shapely, and the high heels made her even more beautiful. Her ass was high and tight. The smallness of her back was accentuated by the size of her breasts. They had been perhaps 40DD and pendulous when she was fat, but now they were a breathtaking 36D. They hardly sagged in her one-piece. As she turned, I could see her nipples straining against the black material, standing out a good third of an inch in her excitement.

"Keep going," I directed, hoarsely.

Jeanne reached for the snaps under her crotch. She let the flaps hang for a moment, then began peeling the unitard upward. I was delighted to note aloud that she had virtually no stretch marks on her hips or breasts. She told me about the miracle of cocoa butter. Her pussy hair looked nearly black and was carefully trimmed so that her cunt lips were prominent. She tossed aside her last piece of clothing and stood before me, breathing rapidly, in just her black heels.

"Can I have the kiss now?" she asked, coquettishly.

I told her yes. She came forward, leaned down, so that her breasts swung toward me, and put her lips on mine. I grabbed her long, brown hair roughly and adjusted her face until I had it where I wanted it. She gasped as I kissed her hard and long. She parted her lips, moaned into my mouth as I explored it with my tongue, and then began purring deep in her throat. I played with her nipples and felt them harden and crinkle. As soon as I broke the kiss, she went down to her knees in front of me and put her hands on my pants. She started to wrestle them off, working against the resistance of the chair. I let her tug and grunt until she had me naked from the waist down. She threw the shorts on the floor and wrapped her lips around my stone-hard cock, which was pointing the way to heaven. I fought to silence the sounds of satisfaction I wanted to make. She was a spirited and inventive cocksucker, and she knew just how to treat it. Her powerful and deep sucking alternated with playful, circling licks. She turned wide, brown eyes up toward my face to judge the effect she was having. Meantime, one of her hands---which had long nails painted pure white---stole up to lightly scratch and fondle my balls.

"I didn't give you permission to touch my balls, did I?" I told her, when I was in danger of coming. Her eyelids blinked in surprise. "Stand up!" She obeyed instantly, towering over me in her heels.

I got off the chair and went to my closet. I took a white cashmere winter scarf I had stored there, came up behind Jeanne, and tied it securely around her eyes, making sure she couldn't see.

"You didn't answer me," I said. "Did I give you permission?"

"No, sir," she said, in a small voice, playing her part perfectly.

"Then you have to pay." I led her the short distance to my bed and put her on her hands and knees, with her ass facing the center of the room. I put my pillow in front of her and pushed her head down onto it. Then I took her present and gave her five strokes with the new leather. The first was tentative, to be sure this was what she wanted. She showed no surprise. The second was harder, to test how much she was willing to take. Again, she made no sound. The third, fourth, and fifth, which I delivered with plenty of time in between, were hard enough to raise immediate red welts across both cheeks. At these, she groaned but made no protest. I am not a natural discipline guy, but I must say the game was really turning me on as well.

I paused and studied her bottom up close. She must have sensed what I was doing, because although she kept her face buried in the pillow, she spread her legs and gave me a spectacular view of her asshole and pussy. The lips had flowered open and were bright red. I put my hand against them.

"You feel like you're on fire," I said softly. "I think you need a hose to put the fire out."

She answered with another groan.

My cock, which was as hard and purple as it had ever been, went into her sopping cunt in one long push. It felt like I had stuck it into a pizza oven. She rocked back to be sure to take it all in. I pulled completely out and made her beg for more. Several times I repeated this, plunging in only after she said, "Pretty please, fuck me." I had to do this as much to keep from coming as to tantalize her. I kept it up for perhaps five minutes, then felt my balls tightening. Giving her a few hard slaps on her flaming ass cheeks, I began ramming my cock into her in a blur. Just before I exploded, she cried out in ecstasy and shoved backward. Her inner love muscles grabbed me, clamping down so hard in spite of her wetness that I could feel the sperm fighting its way up from my balls, along the length of my cock, and into the deep recesses of her hole.

I grabbed Jeanne's thick, long hair roughly and pulled her up for a sloppy kiss while I continued to pump into her. Gradually, I lost my hardness and fell out of her.

"You enjoyed that too much for punishment," I told her, as she caught her breath, still blindfolded. I went to my closet and got two pieces of clothesline rope I used to keep an old suitcase closed. "Roll over!" I commanded. The moment she obeyed, I climbed on her and tied the ropes around her wrists. Still she did not complain. While I tied her arms to the headboard of the bed, I told her just how sexy she had become and how naughty she was to tempt me so much with her new body. It was exactly what she wanted to hear. She squirmed and writhed and humped against my ass. Her eyes were still covered by the scarf. I told her what a total slut she was, which only made her redouble her thrusting motions.

I took a silk handkerchief from my top dresser drawer. Without another word I went to work on her body, exploring by sliding the silk over her skin with feather-soft touches. I kissed her from the belly button up, lingering on her large breasts. I licked between her fingers, sucked on them, and bit hard on her thumbs. I rubbed my spunk-covered cock all over her face and made her play blind-man's buff in search of the head. When I finally allowed her to capture it, she licked it clean. I rubbed the head into her ears. I tit-fucked her and watched as she blindly sought my cock head with the tip of her tongue. Then I began at her toes and sucked each one, followed by biting her thighs. I moved up to her pussy, just grazing it with my beard, barely licking the lips and her clit. She drew her legs as far up as she could and thrust her wanton cunt at my face. I found myself staring at her asshole. I licked up along her perineum and into her bottom hole. She went wild, shoving against my extended tongue. I knew there was at least one more thing she wanted.

My cock had gotten its second wind and stood straight out, looking for another place to bury itself. I climbed between Jeanne's thighs, threw her legs over my shoulders, and plunged into her swollen pussy. Within a couple dozen strokes, her love cream circled my rod in a white froth. Well greased, I flipped Jeanne over, pushed her legs up under her, and set my cock head at her bottom hole.

"God, yes!" Jeanne gasped.

In spite of her positive response, she was very tight. It took me several minutes before I was buried to the hilt. Then I began a very slow rocking motion, being in no great hurry. While I established the rhythm, I reached around and played with her swaying breasts and then her clit. She had one orgasm as soon as I touched the little man in the boat. I continued to stroke and pinch it, to make it grow, and she came twice more. She begged me to come with her. Finally, looking at her great body beneath me, glancing at the bright red, crisscrossed welts on her white ass, and at the belt on the floor, I came with a fury that drained every drop of cum from my balls.

I collapsed on top of Jeanne, kissing her neck and playing languidly with her body.

"Oh, man, I knew you'd be good," was all she said for the longest while.

Eventually I untied her, we dressed, and I took her out to lunch. Afterward, I suggested that we go back to my room. I had thought of a few more things I wanted to do with Jeanne's new body. But she just smiled at me.

"Sorry. I've got places to go, things to see, and people to do." She laughed as if she'd misspoken, but I knew she hadn't. There were other guys on campus she had lusted after the previous year and was about to surprise and fuck, just as she had with me. The only difference was that those guys would have ample evidence that somebody else had been first on her list.