One Silver, One Pink and One Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do Me Daniel, I want your big cock inside me. Fuck me until I scream."

I never wanted anything as much as I wanted her, I moved up behind her and ran my cock between her crack and felt the wetness gathered there. I fingered her pussy to feel the tightness and the drizzle of succulent juices. She let out a satisfied moan as I fingered her wetness.

"Ooooooh Mmmmmm fill me up with your hot cock!"

I resisted and bent down to run my tongue over her slit until she began to gyrate and shiver I fingered her pussy and sucked her clit until she came then quickly just as the orgasm began to subside entered her with my cock. I felt her tight lips part and a gush of excited wetness shoot out from her and my cock felt the wetness and tightness grip me as I pushed past the luscious opening until my shaft moved deep inside her and my balls touched her clit. I grabbed her shapely hips and began to fuck her with a wild fury. Pounding her as she came wantonly and frequently. Then reducing my pace to a gentle loving tempo. I forced my thumb into her ass hole and she screamed the house down. We rotated positions without disengaging and faced each other fucking furiously and tenderly for almost an hour. Finally she sat me on a chair and mounted me and rode me until my aching swollen balls let burst a huge load inside her. It felt as if her pussy was sucking me into her. She rocked on me, as our sexual organs seemed to merge her pussy was so tight and pulsing continuously while my cock throbbed and swelled inside her. Waves of endorphins passed over us both for an indeterminable amount of time while held each other tightly kissing like fevered adolescents as we rocked against each other's continuous and seemingly un- abating pleasure. It was as if her pussy fed on my cock she drew every ounce of energy from me as we held each other in bliss. It was dark in the library when we left the room and we quietly let ourselves out of the deserted building.

We rested for a time and I took her back to my apartment where we showered together and then continued with our lovemaking throughout the night. Each time I came it was the same I felt unbelievably exhausted afterwards and it seemed that the only cure for the exhaustion was to suck at her delicious juices which I did throughout the night until we both drifted into blissful sleep. When I finally awoke it was noon and she had gone. There was a note on the dresser.

Dear Daniel, Sorry I had to meet with my sister for a photo shoot today. Don't forget you are invited to dinner tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing you. Love Xana. XXXXXXXXX

PS: I can't wait to make love to you again.

Wow! Not only had I just had the best sex of my life from the most beautiful woman on earth but I was about to get more. I took the day off to recover and pottered around home thinking of Xana and all the positions we had been in throughout the night. She was the most imaginative and energetic lover I had ever seen. She knew how to tease to extremes with her clothing and her body. She knew how to drive a man out of his mind with desire so that they fucked her the ways she begged to be fucked and for as long and as hard as she wanted it. Then she was so tender and loving as to draw you into her sensuality. So gentle and generous with her joy, her laughter her cries of pleasure her encouraging dirty talk. It would be a long wait until Saturday evening I thought and then I fell again into an exhausted sleep and didn't wake until Saturday morning when I was wakened by a phone call.

"Daniel, is that you darling? Mmmmmm I've missed you so much I just had to call you."

She sounded breathless. She was panting. At first I thought there was someone there with her and a flush of jealousy broke over me but then I realised she was masturbating as she spoke to me. I recognised the rise in her breathing and the breathy speech. I could almost smell her pussy and taste her juices.

"Mmmmmm Danny your cock is so big, so hard, so delicious. You make me so wet when you eat my pussy. I can't wait until you fuck me, Mmmmmm fuck me Daniel! Mmmmmm I'm cumming ooooooh yes! Yes! Yes!"

She came repeatedly and the conversation was reduced to sexy breathy groans and shivering moans. My cock was rock hard and I wanted her so much I ached. She moaned her way through half a dozen more orgasms and begged me to come over early. When the phone call finished I was in a cold sweat with a raging hard on and an urge to drop everything and race over to her place. I resisted and took a long cold shower and rested for what I knew would be a long intense extreme session of sex, but I couldn't have imagined what actually lay in store for me when I arrived shortly before the appointed time of 7pm. An enthusiastic and outrageously sexily clad Candice greeted me at the door. She wore a silver and black evening gown that was sprayed on to her exquisite body. Her small firm round tits pushed upwards into a prominent cleavage in a tight halter. The dress had no back and plunged to her waist where it clasped her slenderness and held the split of her halter then curved tightly around her generous hips and split from just below her panties to the floor where her petite feet were elevated in silver stiletto heeled shoes. Her legs shined from the silk stockings that she wore. She directed me to the dining room where an equally sumptuously clad Felicia handed me a martini. She too wore a stunning gown of black satin that hugged her statuesque figure. She was tall perhaps 6 foot as tall as me anyway especially in hi heels. She too was wearing stockings and her dress was off the shoulder with a tight bodice that hinted at a black lace bustier beneath pushing up her generous bosoms.

The apartment had been tidied for my visit and was decorated tastefully with a dining table spread with fine silver-wear. It was sometime before Xana appeared. Candice used every opportunity to entice me to look at her and she flirted obviously while Felicia merely had to cross or uncross her leg and I felt myself drawn to look at her delicious legs and ogle her sumptuous breasts. When Xana appeared at about half past seven I was crippled with sexual angst. She quickly came to me and kissed me longingly and it was all I could do to stop myself throwing her onto the table and fucking her there and then. We moved to sit at the table for the first course. Candice left the room only to return without her dress on wearing only a bar panties and suspenders and stockings. She carried the first course of Malaysian spring rolls.

"This is the way we Sorensen's share food and men." She giggled as she served us each the course and then sat down to eat hers. We ate and talked and joked about Candice's preoccupation with stripping. She cleared the table and this time Felicia left the room. She returned with a large soup tureen and she too had removed her dress. She wore the black bustier I had spied earlier and a pair of black satin bikini panties with stockings and a suspender belt. I was entranced by her quiet beauty her statuesque grace she was achingly beautiful. She served the soup as if nothing had changed and we sat ate and talked. When we had finished Xana cleared the table and left to fetch the main course. She had been wearing a hot pink-strapped evening gown and she retuned like the others wearing only her hipster boy-leg panties, a bra and a pink suspender belt and stockings. She looked good enough to eat. So sweet so desirable I wanted her so badly that as we ate the delicious array of Asian main courses I stroked her smooth legs beneath the table, and she returned the favour by stroking my cock.

We finished desert and each girl removed her stockings in a sexy dance while I ate and enjoyed the show. I had no idea what they had planned until about midnight when Felicia stood up and came toward me and sat on my lap.

"Mmmmmm you are excited already. That's good because Xana has agreed to share you with us and we have agreed we all want to fuck you. Would you like that?"

I could only nod my head in amazement and I had no time to refuse before I was kissing Felicia. My hands found her large firm tits immediately and she rocked on my hard cock as we kissed and I fondled her. She stood and encouraged me to undo her bustier until her luscious tits were freed. I feel upon them suckling the thick nipples as she undid my belt and let my pants slide to the floor. I became aware of another pair of hands near me and Candice was on the floor hurriedly removing my shorts and within moments fondled my cock and guided it to her wet mouth. Then another wet mouth lanced a tongue into my asshole from behind, it was Xana she kissed her way across my cheeks to find my balls ands suck them as her sister engulfed my cock voraciously.

They guided me to a couch where I lay back and was presented with Felicia's Black satin panties pressed against my lips and I sucked and poked and licked at her as she rocked on me in orgasm. The two sisters sucked and licked and bit playfully at my cock and balls. When Felicia had cum Candice's silver panties met my mouth soaked in abundant juices and screaming like a banshee when she orgasmed. Then Xana's familiar scent and familiar sounds filled the air. My cock ached with desire and then I felt a hot wet pussy slide onto me. I opened my half closed eyes to see Felicia bouncing on my cock taking it deep into her tight velvety depths, drizzling wetness on me screaming in pleasure. Meanwhile Candice sucked at my balls and Xana dripped her sweet juices into my mouth. I must have fucked them all for hours without cumming. I felt superhuman. Finally I had mounted Candice from behind and while Xana kissed me and Felicia fondled and suckled my balls I exploded inside Candice.

I passed in and out of consciousness. The same sensation of being drawn into her super tight cunt gripped me. I felt my cock merge with her pussy walls. Waves of orgasmic endorphins passed over me as we both shivered in bliss. I must have passed out because the next thing I knew it was morning and Felecia was sucking my cock to wake me. I spent the next few hours eating her and fucking her until I passed out again only to wake to Candice and finally perhaps two days later Xana lay next to me encouraging me to eat her energy giving juices and then spend the day fucking me. It was as if they all needed me to refuel their lustful bodies. As if they were feeding on me.

The days and nights blurred. Fucked and sucked and was teased beyond extreme. Each time I came it was mind blowing. Each time I came I passed out and woke up with another girl until I woke up knowing I'd lost a week alone in my apartment. Who were these incredibly sexy and voracious women? They were like nymphs from a Greek myth, so beautiful, so enchanting and so ravenously horny. When I awoke at home in my own bed all I had left to verify my lost days was three pairs of sweet, sexy panties, one silver, one pink and one black.

12