One Special Spring Day

Story Info
A tale that ends with some domination.
2.4k words
4.15
14.2k
2

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Bonnie and I would like to share one particular day this past spring. My day starts off with me feeling fear and dreading the outcome, but ended with me finding a new-special friend. I arrive at our home to the site of a police cruiser still parked in our driveway. They had taken my boyfriend (Bill) away due to his mental condition and were still onsite gathering all his improperly stored firearms in our garage. My heart started to pound harder and faster and I waited for the upcoming questions.

I pulled into my driveway and activated the remote to our garage door. When the door came up, this officer walks out and to my surprise there stood one of the most-attractive men I had ever seen. With a surprised look on my face as this man approaches, I start to think he reminds me of my ex-boyfriend from 20-years ago. Could it be him I ponder to myself? Then I decide it can't be my ex-boyfriend from back then, as he was 10-years older than me.

"Hi," I said as I got out of my car. "Hey, Bonnie, it is nice to meet you. My name is Officer Graham," he replied in such a calm and gentle voice. This very attractive blue-eyed officer was my age or perhaps younger. I felt myself getting dizzy and a tingling sensation started to form while I stared at him, so the smart thing was to lean-up against my car to steady myself while we continued to speak. While continuing to breathe in his scent and look into those sexy eyes the feeling in my knees continued getting weaker, with my special area tingling and starting to get wet as well. If I can't keep my mind pure the ability to continue having a reasonable conversation will become very hard. The bad part is I was losing this battle as my imagination was getting the better of me whenever I looked into his sexy blue eyes, and I kept gazing at his kissable lips.

While I had a minute to try and regain my composure, the feeling of being stared at became stronger. When noticing his eyes gazing away from my face and working slowly down to my 38-D chest where the cool breeze blowing that day was getting the better of me. My nipples were starting to get hard and were showing through my silk bra and blouse nicely, pointing towards him. My inner voice said, "Please take me somewhere and make love to me as I am getting excited," but luckily though my outer voice took control inviting Officer Graham and his partner into the house. With a friendly voice I tell them both, "Please; come inside I need to sit down." They both follow me inside with the view of my skirt tightly forming around my nice round ass for their viewing pleasure.

They followed me into the house as we headed to the location of the remaining firearms stored improperly inside the house. We start to discuss the things leading up to the situation Bill had found himself in on this spring day. Officer Graham says, "Bonnie, we are going to need to bring in more officers to do a complete search of your entire home. Would that be ok with you or is there any reason we should not do that?" With the thought of my special dildo hiding in one of the drawers in my bedroom, I start to feel a little embarrassed and feel my face redden. I reply, "That would not be a problem but I prefer to not be here when they show up, so I will head out for a few hours." With my face now red and feeling embarrassed since I was still a little shy, I knew it would be awkward as one of the officers was sure to find the dildo.

While the thoughts of what the officers would likely find had me kind of embarrassed, yet I felt excited with the thought that hopefully Officer Graham would be the one to find it. A few hours had passed when I decide to head back home. When I arrive at the house, I head straight to the bedroom to check on the dildo. The special dildo is gone, missing from its place in my dresser. I start to think maybe they had removed it as a joke when my cell phone rings making me jump. It was Officer Graham calling and I felt myself getting wet just thinking about his voice as he said, "Bonnie, have you noticed any personal items removed during the search?" My face started to turn red again, and my embarrassment came back when I could not bring myself to tell him, "Yes, my dildo was removed from my bedroom did you maybe find it where I left it." So I said, "Nothing that I have noticed so far." The thought of saying "my dildo" to a man I barely knew had me so worked up and I was getting more excited, but I could not bring myself to say it.

Officer Graham paused a brief minute and with a very seductive voice says, "Bonnie; I am off duty in 30-minutes and would like to return a personal item that was mistakenly removed during the search of your home. May I stop by for a brief moment? The silence on the line tells me you actually know what I am talking about, and it is awkward for you." With his words on my mind, my only response was, "See you in about 45-minutes then." Officer Graham responds, "Yes and why don't you jump in the shower, so when I arrive you are ready for me." The thoughts formed as my wetness was getting worse while I was becoming weak in my knees again and almost dropped the phone but managed to say, "Okay see you when you get here." My body had so many different emotions as this was very exciting and it also was very new for me. I decided it might be a good idea to give my pussy a fresh shave for him before he arrived as one never knows what to expect.

Officer Graham arrived promptly and wasted no time as he got straight down to business, or shall I say my pleasure. He started by putting his strong arms on my shoulders, and that was a nice feeling as he was leading me to my bedroom. I could feel his warm breath hitting the back of my neck and slowly getting me excited. He was whispering in my ear "You smell so pretty and I hope you taste just as sweet." We walk into the bedroom as he starts to pull down my shorts and the view of my thong and freshly shaven pussy come to view. He then decides to slowly turn me around so he gets to view my nice ass up close and personal, and then he gives it a pinch and a slap that sends shivers throughout my body. The excitement of his touch makes me start to grow weaker as he takes off my t-shirt and bra to expose him to those tits he had caught a glimpse of earlier in the day. He presses his body into my back while taking his hands around and slowly grabbing my nipples that now are getting hard while also caressing my breast.

Officer Graham slowly lowers me to the bed while pushing me face down directly into my pillow. Instantly I feel his finger feeling around my tight muscle, that tightness that always caused me slight discomfort when my boyfriend had fondled me. "Tight pussy," he whispers softly into my ear. Then he said, "Very wet pussy as well." That causes me to let out a soft moan as I feel his finger finally penetrate me for the first time. My reaction was to pull away from him, but his strong hands held me gently in place. "Hey, Bonnie, there is a lot that I would like to and can teach you, as I am noticing you haven't been real active sexually have you? I am and will be very patient with you as I am so turned on by how tight that vagina is right now just waiting to be opened and shown the true excitement you can feel and have. What a real special surprise this is as you are the sexiest woman I've touched in a long time, and you seem so nice." So he looks into her eyes and awaits her response whether verbally or physically.

He takes his other hand to start gently rubbing my wet clitoris while his finger continues exploring inside me. The feeling was good as I started to quiver and tightened my already tight pussy even more as my first orgasm slowly comes over me. He whispers in my ear, "You are so gorgeous and have such a sexy tight pussy." My body loved the way he talked to me as he went back to exploring inside me. With a little effort, I rolled over and now we were face to face with my sexy new friend, and I looked into wonderfully beautiful blue-eyes. Then I finally got to kiss him while feeling his stiffness against my body. My eyes gazed down looking at his amazing body to be greeted by his erection.

Officer Graham then slowly rolls over and stands by the bed looking down at me with his still fully erect penis pointing at me. His gaze sends shivers down my spine, as he moves over to his leather jacket and digs around in a pocket. My eyes can't help but follow his every move, as I debate whether or not I should leave the bed and make my way out of the bedroom. Should I try to run away from him? How far could I possibly get? Just as I am about to get up, the sound of handcuffs takes me by surprise. In what can only be described as an instant, he has my wrists held together with his powerful right hand while his left hand skillfully snaps the cuffs into place, and I find myself handcuffed to the headboard before I have a chance to resist. As I react to being handcuffed, I bring my legs together and pull them up towards my chest, as I look at him totally taken by surprise. I am frightened, and yet, I can feel myself becoming increasingly wet as waves of delight go through my entire body.

He crawls onto the bed with his knees touching my quivering ass, as I have left that part of my body exposed to him due to my reaction of curling up my legs. He finally breaks our silence and says, "From this point forward, you will call me 'Master'; Bonnie, do you understand?" I nod my head while desperately looking into his eyes, those sexy blue eyes that now have an almost wild look staring back at me.

To describe that I am becoming increasingly wet is an understatement, as I feel like I am gushing between my legs. His cock is rock solid and seems to be a separate entity from my Master. It moves in that way I have never been able to fully understand. In one way, that movement frightens me, but in another way it turns me on even more. I tell him, in the sexiest voice I have, "Yes, Master, I understand." The look on his face starts to reassure me that he isn't going to hurt me in any unexpected way.

Master starts running a finger around the silhouette of my firmly rounded ass, and he bends down to rub his lips on my ass curve then licks my ass cheek and kisses my bottom. Inside, I am going crazy wild. His touch, his every movement, and looking into those blue eyes, yes, everything Master does starts to make my body vibrate.

With his sculpted arms – his powerful manly arms – he uses his strength to pull my legs apart and before I know it, my heels are resting on his shoulders. Master uses his fingers to open me, and I can hear the sound of my wetness and his finger mixing together. Before I have a chance to move or resist in any instinctive way, he thrusts his organ into me, and he lets out a gasp as I let out a soft cry.

I clutch my hands together, as I am still handcuffed to the headboard while Master moves in and out of me at a pace I never experienced before. Pleasure is pulsing through me and I can tell it is pulsing through Master. Master's throbbing organ is stretching me inside, but everything is just feeling so good as I am so wet, and his movement comes easily to him with all the excess lubrication. He thrusts half a dozen times more, then I feel him coming inside me while giving a few more thrusts deep inside my pussy.

I let my still raised legs fall onto either side of him while he bends down to me and sticks his tongue deep inside my mouth, and I suck his tongue wanting only to please my Master.

"That was the best fuck I've had in a long time," Master whispers into my ear, then he nibbles at my neck, working his way to my breasts where he buries his face and lays motionless for a couple minutes. He then rises out of the bed and starts to dress. "Hey, Bonnie, so sorry, but I think you knew I could not stay the night." I nod, "Yes, Master, I know you need to leave. Will you unlock the handcuffs?" Master makes his way to the headboard and unlocks the handcuffs and puts them away in the pocket of his leather jacket.

Then he turns to me and says, "About the dildo, well, another officer will be bringing that back to you, and it quite possibly could be tomorrow night. He will be sure to call you before he shows up at your door with your toy." I lay there taking in those words and wondering what might happen the next night, as Master walks through the doorway and lets himself out.