One Spring Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough now, little slut." Mistress said. Instead of patting my head, she reached between my thighs and patted my tender sex; this brought a gasp from my lips as I released my hold on Alexis' fingers. She withdrew them from my mouth, and went back to rubbing herself, this time outside of her panties.

"Honey, if you could leave your twat alone for a moment or two, could you kindly remove your shirt and bra for me?" Mistress asked of my sister; the fingers of her right hand kept teasingly stroking my pussy, while the fingers of her left hand snaked down between the thighs of my sister and started rubbing away at her covered cunt. There was something undeniably erotic about this woman standing between us, rubbing our wet snatches while controlling us body and mind. That's the conditioning speaking, of course.

At least I hope it is.

Alexis, with a whine, moved her hand away from her crotch, but seemed extremely pleased when it was replaced with that of Mistress. She took her fingers, still wet with my saliva, and moved them to the hem of the thin shirt she wore and casually pulled it up and over her head. Much like me, my sister was well endowed up top. From looking at the large, pale tits nestled comfortable in the cups of her bra, I thought that hers might actually be bigger than mine. I had no way of knowing before now, though, as breast size wasn't exactly something that we brought up. Funny how Mistress had a way of changing our family dynamic. She casually dropped the shirt on the floor so she could reach behind her back and unclasp her bra; within seconds, it too was dropped and I could see her large tits bounce free.

"My, my," Mistress said, casually patting both of our pussies with her fingers. "I think yours may be larger, Alexis. And perkier, too."

I watched Mistress glance down at my sister's chest, and confused myself with the flare of jealousy that I experienced. MY tits were the ones that Mistress was supposed to fawn over, not Alexis'. She'd spent the entire last night telling me how absolutely perfect they were, playing with them and teasing them... making me play with them for her. For my sister to stride in here and have Mistress praise her instead? It seemed... wrong.

Despite how wrong all of this was, anyway.

"Thank you," Alexis said, arching her back and thrusting out her chest further. Mistress must have seen the daggers I was glaring at my sister's large, perky tits, because she looked to me, chuckled, and pulled her hand away from my dripping snatch.

"Oh, don't worry my darling," She cooed to me. "I said hers were bigger. I didn't say they were better. You, my beloved, are perfect in every way," She reached up, gently cupping my chin in her hands; her firm, but gentle grip pulled me closer to her until she, for the first time, kissed me. When her lips touched mine, it was like fireworks went off in my head. I saw colors and felt my knees go weak under me. I didn't cum, but I could feel my pussy leaking down my thighs in anticipation. And when she pulled back I nearly cried. With gentle hands, Mistress helped me into one of the kitchen chairs. Which was good, because I don't think I could have stood on my own any longer.

"Alexis, lovely," Mistress said, turning toward my sister. She reached up and cupped those large, perky breasts in her hands. "You so love tits, yes?"

"Of course, Mistress! They're all I can think about... I don't know how I ever found nasty cocks attractive before you opened my eyes." She replied, pushing her tits further into Mistress' hands.

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear it, pet. So, wouldn't you agree that your sister has the most perfect set of tits you've ever seen?" Mistress asked, running her thumbs over the hardened, rosey tips of Alexis' breasts. My sister's voice caught in her throat as she replied.

"Of course! They're so... gorgeous. Big, but not too big. They have the perfect amount of perkiness to give them the right amount of bounce. They're just so great."

"Mm, so wouldn't you agree that it would be wrong to have anything to rival hers?"

"Of course, Mistress!"

"I'm glad you feel that way," Mistress purred. Her fingers began to knead the flesh of my sister's breasts very hungrily. Alexis' head leaned back at the attention of Mistress, moaning softly. As Mistress began to press those heavy tits against my sister's chest, I could have sworn that they began to lose some of their perk and bounce; when Mistress sent a conspiratorial glance my way, I knew she was up to something. Slowly, my sister's large breasts began to sag; it was hardly noticeable at first, but as the seconds passed the effect became more and more pronounced. They stretched ever downward, continually losing that youthful perk and vigor they'd had until, when she was done, they looked like they belonged to a middle aged woman who hadn't touched a bra in her life. They were still obviously quite heavy, so Mistress hadn't shrank them any. But, now, the nipples pointed straight down, and her tits hung like large pendulums swaying in front of her. Finally, Mistress pulled her hands away from them, admiring her work.

"There. Now you don't have to worry about rivaling your sister's perfection."

Alexis looked down to her chest, finally, in wonder; whereas any sane person would have been upset, furious over what had just happened, my sister stared at her marred physique with the kind of reckless adoration of a mindwashed slave. "Oh, Mistress! Thank you so much!"

Her hands scooped up her now saggy breasts and lifted them, simply to watch them drop back down and slap against her stomach with a meaty plop. This, for some reason, made her giggle.

"And now, to celebrate our perfect little family. Would you be so kind as to kneel right here, darling?" Mistress said to my sister, pointing to a spot a couple of feet in front of me. Without hesitation she dropped down there. Once more, she patted my sister on the head before she moved over to me. Her hands reached down to my legs, gently pulling them apart before she whispered softly into my ear.

"I promised I'd let you... so now it's time to cum."

Oh, God. I whimpered softly, looking at my sister kneeling several feet in front of me.

What else could I do? I shuddered as the familiar feeling came over me, the buildup of the orgasm; my fingers gripped the edge of the chair and, with a low moan, I felt my cum gush out of me in a torrent. It sprayed forward out of my pussy and hit my sister squarely in the face. She hadn't been expecting it, as the look of surprise clearly showed. Her hair was drenched, and my cum was running down her now-saggy tits, dripping from her nipples that pointed directly at the floor. I was panting heavily, writing in my post orgasmic bliss. Despite the torture I'd gone through during the day, the release had been worth it.

Mistress stepped away from me, and over to where my sister knelt. "Now it's your turn, beautiful. Fill those little panties of yours with cum for your Mistress."

Alexis squirmed, her hands grasping at her drooping breasts as the first waves of orgasm hit her. "Oh... Oh God... My... ugh..." She whimpered, kneading her tits in her hands. Mistress had apparently altered her, as well, because I quickly saw a damp spot forming on the thin material between Alexis' legs; shortly after, it began to trickle through and drip down to the kitchen floor underneath her. Mistress had made her squirt, too, but hadn't made it nearly as explosive as mine.

I watched her squirm and writhe on the floor as the puddle collected underneath her, having dripped through her soiled panties. When she came down from the orgasm I could see the embarrassment on her face, and couldn't help but giggle a little.

"And what's so funny, my gorgeous little pet?" Mistress asked, turning her eyes back to me.

"Oh, um..." I stuttered; I wanted to stall, but I knew it would be no good. Sooner or later, Mistress would pry it out of me. "... It looks like she peed in her panties."

"And that's funny to you?" She asked me, taking the couple of steps over toward me, so she could kneel at my side. She laid her hand gently on my stomach, looking up at me like a mother admonishing a child.

"A little, Mistress." I answered honestly.

"Mm," She replied, pressing down lightly with her fingers. I wasn't sure what she did, but she didn't explain and I was too afraid to ask. "Okay, my lovelies. I think the both of you need a bath. Alexis, love, why don't you go upstairs and run one for your sister and yourself? I'll have your sister clean up in here while you do."

Alexis nodded and scurried to obey Mistress' wishes, and I quickly sank down to my hands and knees to clean up the mess.

12