One Time Thing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh I am!" Santana moaned, "Mmmmmmm, you're smoking hot and you taste sooooooo fucking goooooooddddddd! Oh God Q, don't stop, fuck me, please fuck me!"

Quinn bit her lip. She wanted too, and not just because she wanted to get Santana and this whole lesbian thing out of her system, as much as she wanted to pretend otherwise. But could she actually do it? Could she actually fuck another girl? Could she fuck her best friend, a girl she'd known for years who seem to be simultaneously her closest confidant and worst enemy? Maybe the real question was, was she ready to stop being selfish and return some of the amazing ecstasy Santana Lopez had given her?

With that last question in mind Quinn slowly started rubbing Santana's pussy lips and with as much confidence as she could muster asked, "How would you like me to fuck you Santana? Do you want me to use my fingers, or my mouth?"

"I don't care, mmmmmm fuck, just, oh, just do whatever you're comfortable with." Santana replied.

Santana wanted to grab hold of Quinn's pretty blonde hair and shove her face down into her cunt and demand she lick her pussy. Or maybe her clit, that way she could basically have both of the options. But she could tell by the look on her face Quinn was very fragile. Besides, given how fucking horny she was right now, it wouldn't take much to make Santana cum. Not much at all.

Clearly sensing this Quinn cruelly slid her right hand down her stomach slower than a snail on a hot day, and even when she reached that area Quinn only gently brushed her fingertips against Santana's pussy lips, forcing the Latina to close her eyes, biting her lip and summon every ounce of willpower she had not to yell abuse at her lover. After all, given her previous experiences with the blonde Santana had no doubts whatsoever that this was Quinn's first time touching pussy, and no matter how horny she was she wasn't going to force her into this before she was ready.

Although nervousness was apparently no longer the issue as Quinn practically purred, "Beg me. Beg me to give you what you want."

"Fuck!" Santana cried out in frustration, before relenting, "Fuck me! Mmmmmm fuck Q, fuck me! Ohhhhh fuck me with your finger you bitch! Oh God, do it, fuck me. Please fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeeeeee oooooooohhhhhhhh!"

"Open your eyes!" Quinn ordered shortly after shoving a finger inside Santana's pussy.

Quickly obeying Santana opened her eyes to see Quinn Fabray with the type of smug grin on her face the brunette had begun to think she would never see again. It was a look of classic HBIC Quinn Fabray, Santana suddenly remembering one of her most shameful fantasies where pre-glee club Quinn pushed pre-glee club Santana up against a wall and just fucked the hell out of her, the vivid memory of that fantasy combining with the look on the blonde's face being the trigger to finally make her cum, her pussy clenching around Quinn's fingers as blissful sensations trembled through her.

This of course made Quinn grin even wider, "You came already?"

Santana tried to look nonchalant, "I got really worked up fucking you."

Almost offended by the truth Quinn gave a short, sharp smile and then said, "Well, let's see what I can do to thank you for that."

Then Quinn started pumping her finger in and out of Santana's cunt at a pace which was probably a bit quick considering the Latina was still getting over her climax, but her body adjusted pretty quickly. However she didn't exactly cum right away again, which seemed to annoy Quinn enough to shove another finger into her, Santana welcoming the addition although it took a little while longer, and the other girl going back to sucking her titties, to make her cum again. Not that she was complaining.

Exactly the opposite in fact, Santana thrusting herself upwards to impale herself on Quinn's fingers while moaning her own special brand of encouragement, "Mmmmmm, fuck yeah Q, fuck me! Fuck me just like that, mmmmmm, it's about time you return the favour. Oooooooh, not that I don't love fucking you, because I do, mmmmmmm, so very, very much, ohhhhhhhhh, but even the most submissive bottoms like you should be up for dishing out a little finger banging once in a while."

Suddenly feeling a bit conscientious Quinn snapped, "I'm not a bottom."

Santana just smirked, "Sure you're not Fabgay."

Narrowing her eyes Quinn twisted her fingers inside of Santana, but when that only seem to make the other girl moan in pleasure she snapped, "Would a bottom do this?"

Emboldened by rage which admittedly she didn't quite understand herself Quinn quickly lowered her mouth down and started licking Santana's pussy lips as she continued pumping her fingers in and out of that warm, wet hole. It wasn't until the third or fourth lick she fully appreciated what she was doing, and it wasn't until several licks after that Quinn decided that she kind of like the way Santana tasted. NO, she couldn't like it or anything because she wasn't gay, but it was certainly very... edible.

In the meantime Santana loudly moaned, "YEEEEEESSSSSS, oooooohhhhhh, they would, but please don't stop. Don't ever stop ohhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Quinn frowned, momentarily unsure what Santana meant. Then she remembered their earlier conversation and kind of blushed. It was kind of ridiculous arguing she wasn't a bottom because the real argument was that she wasn't a lesbian, but the same time Quinn was embarrassed just how easily Santana had dominated her in their past encounter, or arguably couple of encounters, and she had once again done so tonight until this point. So finally flipping things back to the way they should be was kind of a rush.

It had been a long time since Quinn had been queen bee of McKinley/The Unholy Trinity, but in some ways she would always see herself as the leader of the pack and Santana as her follower. It didn't matter how inaccurate that idea was now, Quinn couldn't shake the idea of being in charge of Santana, which had been a big part of why submitting to the gorgeous Latina had been such an incredible turn on. That and the fact that Santana was just as good at sex as she had advertised.

Taking control now, and her initial anger at being referred to as submissive, helped Quinn to forget all about her worries and in securities and just focus on fucking Santana with her tongue and fingers. Eventually she got so comfortable with both what was going on and the taste of pussy Quinn finally took 'the plunge' and removed her fingers from Santana's cunt so she could just concentrate on licking it, going to the bottom to the top and lingering on the other girl's clit with every stroke of her tongue.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh fuck me! Ooooooooooh fuck!" Santana cried out, repeating these basic words over and over for what felt like an eternity.

Honestly it was really embarrassing, but Quinn was totally making her lose her shit. After all, Santana also couldn't shake the idea of Quinn as the queen bee of McKinley/The Unholy Trinity, and while she normally hated that now it was a incredible turn on as she had THE Quinn Fabray licking her pussy like it was her job. Ok, when it came to skill and technique Quinn didn't compare to Brittnay, but she was easily as enthusiastic as the other blonde had ever been, which was really saying something, and considering how wet Santana was it wasn't like Quinn needed to be a professional pussy eater to make her cum.

Really having Quinn Fabray in between her thighs would eventually have done it, especially as Quinn looked up at her with her big blue eyes every so often, giving her these almost indescribable looks which very nearly set her off. Some were challenging, some were nervous, and some were just flat-out angry, but they were all cute if not sexy, and drove Santana closer to climax.

Of course Santana was greedy and wanted, "More! More! More, more, mmmmmmm, more! Give me more Q! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Ooooooohhhhhhhh please Quinn, stick your tongue inside my pussy and fuck me with it. Mmmmmmm, fuck me like a real lesbian. Ooooooooh, fuck me like a lesbian slut! Ohhhhhhhhh, be a lesbian slut for me Fabgay and tongue fuck me! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh Goooooodddddd, give me that tongue! Please? Give it to meeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk!"

There was a part of Santana which was half expecting Quinn to freak out and have to be talked back in between her legs. There was another part of her which was half expecting Quinn to freak out and be inconsolable, perhaps the best friendship she'd ever had next to Brittnay yelling all sorts of abuse at her before storming out and never speaking to her again. That second thought really freaked Santana out, almost enough to make her consider stopping this. Of course that was a fleeting thought she only had sporadically because this was way too good to stop, and that was before Quinn pushed her tongue inside her.

Even though she had been begging for it for quite a while Santana was taken off-guard by the wonderful invasion, the brunette grabbing onto the blonde's hair so she could shove Quinn's beautiful face as deep into her pussy as it could go so she could cover that beautiful face in her cum. She pretty much succeeded as the moment it invaded her cunt she came on her tongue, sadly that muscle being quickly removed so that the majority of her cream ended up on Quinn's face. However before she could even think of making sure Quinn was ok the blonde went back to licking her, once again driving Santana crazy.

When Santana's cum hit her taste buds Quinn completely lost her damn mind, the blonde ravenously gulping down what had to be heaven in liquid form like a woman who had found a spring after spending days in a desert without water. After that it was like an out of body experience, Quinn swearing she saw herself frantically tongue fuck Santana to orgasm after orgasm, the two former members of the glee club rubbing their face and crotch respectively against each other so half of that heavenly liquid ended up in Quinn's belly and the other half covered her face.

Quinn couldn't believe she was acting so slutty. Like a slutty lesbian. A lesbian slut. But she had totally acted that way on the night of the wedding which was where all this mess started, it was just that before she could tell herself it didn't count because she was only letting Santana do things to her that a man would. Now her face was buried in Santana's cunt and she was guzzling the other girl's cum and regular pussy cream, and while she was sure she would deny it later at the moment Quinn couldn't pretend she wasn't absolutely loving every second of this.

After all, Santana was an experienced lesbian, so it actually make her cum using just her tongue was kind of achievement. Well, she also started using her mouth pretty quickly to suck down yummy juices practically following like a river out of Santana, but that didn't diminish the bizarre scent of achievement Quinn was now experiencing.

Of course the downside to not being experienced was that her tongue probably got tired a lot quicker, but as she was unwilling to remove her mouth so soon Quinn replaced her tongue was the first one and then to have her fingers, pumping them in and out of the sexy Latina's pussy while her lips wrapped around Santana's clit and sucked on it for all she's worth. Like that she was able to make Santana cum a few more times before she was yanked upwards by her hair and pulled into a passionate kiss, Quinn happily returning it as she and Santana grinded against each other.

When she finally broke the kiss Santana panted, "You know something Q... for a straight girl, you sure are an amazing pussy eater."

"Shut up and fuck me!" Quinn practically growled, "Mmmmmm, please Santana, fuck me! Fuck me with that huge dick of yours. Strap it on and fuck me!"

"Yes ma'am." Santana grinned, rolling Quinn off of her, retrieving her toy from a nearby chest of drawers and then after thinking about it for a moment handed the strap-on to Quinn and then flung herself back down face up on the bed, "But if you want it so bad, you strap it onto me. Mmmmmm, come on Quinnie, get that cock around my waist like a helpful little bottom."

"I'm not a bottom." Quinn grumbled unconvincingly as she scrambled to undo the straps and then reattach them around Santana's waist.

Santana helped by lifting her hips up when needed, the whole time grinning at just how desperate Quinn seemed, and then at the end ordering, "Good, now suck it. Mmmmm, get it nice and wet for your little pussy. Oh don't look at me like that Fabray, I'm trying to help you. Besides, don't you think you should show me just how much you want that cock? Cause I remember just how much you screamed and came for it the last time, and we both know you want it inside you, so this is just making it easier for both of us... and giving my little Quinn-pleaser here the respect it deserves."

It was unwise to bait Quinn this much, but Santana just couldn't help herself. She was still fuck-drunk from not only having THE Quinn Fabray going down on her, but cumming directly into THE Quinn Fabray's mouth and having THE Quinn Fabray swallow her cum like a girl in a porno entitled 'Super Cum Swallowers: We Get Every Single Drop'. Well, Quinn had actually ended up with more cum on her face than in her mouth, but it was a decent attempt. Far greater than anything Santana had seriously thought she would get from the beautiful blonde who she was now convinced was at least bi if not a 100% Sapphic goddess like herself.

Then all of a sudden Santana lost her train of thought as instead of complaining Quinn parted her lips and swallowed the head of the huge dildo. Not stopping there she began to bob her head up and down the first half of the shaft while drooling enough so that her saliva dripped down the toy, allowing her to rub that saliva into the lower half of the dildo with her hand. The whole time she did this she stared up at Santana, the Latina letting out a low moan at the incredibly erotic sight.

For a few long seconds Santana was unable to speak, then her mouth started running away with her again, "That's it Q, suck it! Suck that cock! Suck it like a good little cock sucker! Mmmmmm, I used to wonder how you used to keep all your boyfriends happy without fucking them, mmmmmm, but I guess that's one mystery solved. Oh yeah, the president of celibacy club was busy getting on her knees and blowing all those stupid boys with her superhot mouth, mmmmmm, those gorgeous lips wrapped around their pricks the same way there now wrapped around my huge strap-on, taking shot after shot into your slutty little mouth you two-faced fucking whore while mocking me for doing the same thing! Isn't that right you hypocritical bitch?"

Taking the cock out of her mouth Quinn smirked, "I didn't blow them all, but most of them... and at least they tasted better than you."

Recognising the playful tone Santana grinned, "I don't know, you seemed pretty content burying your face in my cunt."

"I don't remember that, but I do remember ALL of my previous boyfriends fucking me better than you." Quinn lied.

Santana was so offended her mouth fell open in disbelief for a few moments, before she half laughed half yelled angrily in response, "That's bull-shit and you know it Q!"

"Then why don't you prove it, S." Quinn challenged, briefly spitting on the head of the cock pretty much just to be nasty and then she laid back and spread her legs, "Fuck me better than anyone, if you can."

For a moment Santana just stared at Quinn, debating whether or not she should take the bait, before realising yes, of course she should. It was an excuse to fuck Quinn Fabray for crying out loud, she'd have to be a moron to turn it down. So she quickly rolled over and got in between Quinn's legs, the fact that the blonde let out a excited gasp when she pressed her dick against the other girl's entrance telling Santana all she needed to know about Quinn's ridiculous claim.

"We both know I'm competing against myself, but sure Quinnie, I'll give you the best fucking of your life." Santana boasted as she slammed her strap-on cock into Quinn's cunt, "All you ever have to do is ask."

The scream Quinn let out as she was roughly entered was ear piercing but Santana was also completely sure it was of pure pleasure. The tone, the body language, the look on Quinn's face, and most of all the follow-up moans, groans and whimpers were all telling Santana that she was making the right call by starting off a little rough, the beautiful blonde clearly loving every second of this.

While Santana was mostly right Quinn's scream wasn't from pure pleasure as her pussy wasn't used to being invaded by something this long and thick so it inevitably hurt a little as her womanhood stretch to accommodate Santana's monster fuck stick. However the main reason Santana wasn't completely right was that Quinn was loving that she had started rough, but it wasn't rough enough for her.

Even though the first thrust had been hard Santana had only forced a few inches of the extremely long toy inside her, and after that she had started off with steady thrusts which included adding an additional inch or two every so often but it seemed to take forever for Quinn to be finally filled up with every inch of that wonderful dildo. When she finally was it felt worth the wait, but Quinn would much rather have had all of it inside her soon, and considering she'd had similar treatment from their mutual former lover Puck it wasn't like Santana shouldn't have known she would be capable of taking that monster much quicker than she gave it to her.

Worst of all while those thrusts started out rough and hard her pussy quickly adjusted to the point where they weren't nearly rough or hard enough. Soon it felt like a torturous pace which drove her oh so close to orgasm but was in no way enough to actually send her over the edge, Quinn ashamed of herself as she whimpered pathetically in frustration. Briefly she reminded herself she should be scolding herself for enjoying this way too much, but it felt way too good to worry about her sexuality right now, all Quinn truly caring about was receiving the orgasm it was beginning to feel like she needed.

Opening her mouth Quinn was about to shamelessly beg for it when she saw the evil grin on Santana's face. Of course that's what the wicked Latina wanted her to do, beg for her again to fuck her like a slut. Well Quinn wasn't about to give her the satisfaction. At least not so easily. Not that there was still a chance Santana would become impatient and pound her to climax anyway. Besides, Quinn could think of a few things she could do if she was really desperate which didn't involve begging.

Santana did indeed want Quinn to beg for her, and given her previous experience with the uptight blonde she figured it was inevitable. Besides, while she was very impatient by nature she couldn't ever imagine getting tired of fucking Quinn Fabray like this. It was just too good, Santana again feeling as if she had gone to heaven as she steadily pumped the pussy of a girl who used to boss her around like a fucking minion.

If she was honest with herself she had been this girl's minion, and now this girl was lying naked underneath her while she pumped a strap-on dildo in and out of her cunt, the once mighty Quinn Fabray moaning, groaning, whimpering and even screaming for her in what was mostly pleasure the entire time. Of course towards the end there was more than a little undertone of annoyance, and the look on Quinn's face made it very clear she wanted to be fucked hard, and while Santana normally enjoyed giving her lovers what they wanted immediately it was just so fun to torture Quinn like this. If in fact it could be called torture, given through it all Quinn was blatantly enjoying herself on some level.