One Time Thing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things only got better, at least for Santana, when Quinn wrapped her arms and legs around her and began trying to pull her harder and deeper into her needy fuck hole. It was adorable, and scorching hot, but despite the fact that they were both stronger than they looked after years of cheerleading Santana had always been a little bit stronger and was able to allow Quinn to increase the pace without allowing it to become enough to make the blonde cum, which only increased poor little Quinnie's frustration.

Soon after it was clear that was a failure Quinn started pumping her hips upwards into the mix, this edition actually having Santana considering giving her lover what she wanted because damn, this was so hot. Then Quinn dug her nails into her back and raked them downwards, Santana crying out in pure joy as the sharp pain only added to her pleasure. However she then looked down at the desperation she saw on Quinn's face and decided to stay strong, after all she did so want to hear the former HBIC of McKinley high beg for her.

Luckily she wasn't waiting too long after that, Quinn finally groaning in frustration, "Fuck me! Fuck me you bitch!"

Unable to resist Santana grinned, "But I am fucking you Quinn."

"You know what I mean." Quinn snapped, unimpressed with the childish response, "Fuck me harder! Fuck my pussy harder you fucking bitch! Ohhhhhhhh Gooooodddddd pound me, pound my pussy, oh my God Santana, please fuck me hard! Please? I'll do anything, I swear."

"Anything?" Santana questioned with an evil grin, and then when Quinn reluctantly nodded her head followed up with, "How about giving me another shot at that tight little ass hole of yours? After you've cum on my cock of course. Mmmmmm, how does that sound Quinnie? How would you like to get your ass fucked right after I'm done with this sweet little pussy?"

Quinn blushed furiously, closed her eyes, gritted her teeth and grumbled, "Fine, whatever, just make me cum. Make me cum! Fuck me and make me cum oooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd!"

For a blissful moment Quinn thought she was about to finally get what she right now felt like she physically needed. Santana began increasing the pace ever so slightly, just enough to make sure she was nearly on the edge of orgasm, and then she sped up a little more, and then a little more, and then a little more, and then when Quinn could practically taste her climax all of a sudden the evil brunette flipped them over so all of a sudden she was sitting on top of Santana's lap with the strap-on feeling like it was somehow buried even deeper inside her than it was before.

"I've got a better idea." Santana grinned wickedly, "Seeing as now I want to save my strength for fucking your fat ass, how about you show me just how much you love my big cock by riding it? Come on, ride that cock! Show me how much you love having it inside you, and I just might make you cum."

Under any other circumstance Quinn wouldn't have tolerated being talked to in such a manner, certainly not by Santana Lopez, but she was more desperate to cum then she could ever remember being, so instead of offering up any sort of witty retort she just whimpered pathetically and did as she was told. She reached down and without thinking grabbed hold of Santana's big tits, squeezing them lovingly while she began to thrust herself up and down on the huge dildo strapped in between the Latina's legs, Quinn's eyes rolling in the back of her head with pleasure as she quickly picked up the pace until she was hurtling herself towards orgasm.

She had tried this position once or twice with Puck, but it had always made her feel like too much of a wanton slut so she had ended up insisting on missionary or at a push doggy style. Now her shameful sluttiness was just driving her towards her climax, the previous awkwardness of this position a distant memory as she joyfully hammered herself up and down while screeching in pleasure like some kind of banshee in heat.

Just when she was once again on the edge of finally achieving her orgasm Santana demanded, "Tell me how much you like my cock! Tell me how much you love my big cock inside you!"

"I LOVE IT! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCK, I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK INSIDE OF ME!" Quinn screeched at the top of her lungs, "YOUR COCK FEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD INSIDE ME, MMMMMMMMM, SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDDD. I LOVE YOUR COCK! I LOVE YOUR BIG FAT COCK! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDD I LOVE YOUR COCK! I LOVE YOUR COCK I LOVE YOUR COCK! I LOVE YOUR BIG FAT COCK!

"WHOSE COCK?" Santana demanded as she smacked Quinn's ass.

"YOURS! SANTANA'S! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD I LOVE SANTANA'S BIG COCK, MMMMMMMMM, I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK SANTANA! OH SANTANA! SANTANAAAAAAAAAAAA OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK!" Quinn screamed as she finally came.

The second before she came Santana started thrusting upwards into her, officially meaning that the Latina had made her cum. She didn't deliver on the hard fucking until Quinn second or possibly third orgasm but by then Quinn wasn't exactly worrying whether she could talk her way out of giving up her ass to Santana again. Actually the idea of surrendering her most private of holes helped send her over the edge of another climax, Quinn eventually becoming a trembling mess who was unable to move herself up and down anymore because the force of ecstasy she was feeling was too great.

That was Santana's cue to step up and make sure Quinn would never be able to claim that her ex-boyfriends fucked her better with a straight face again. In fact Santana was looking forward to reminding Quinn of that blatant lie after she was done reminding her just how hard she could make her cum, Santana wishing she could do that now but she was putting all her concentration into fucking Quinn. Also this screaming/sweaty mess of flesh probably didn't even know her own name right now, and certainly wouldn't be able to focus on conversation.

It occurred to Santana that Quinn had only said that to goad her into brutalising the other girl's cunt. In fact that was the only logical explanation, except maybe Quinn going insane again. If Quinn had been trying to trick her then that was absolutely fine, because Santana was so totally having the last laugh right now because Quinn was cumming like a total bitch for her. And hey, Quinn was a bitch, a submissive little bitch who whether she wanted to admit it or not loved being fucked like this, so if she wanted to take cheap shots Santana would happily take them. They gave her extra motivation anyway, not that she really needed it because having THE Quinn Fabray cumming in her arms like this was truly breath-taking.

Eventually though Santana started thinking about the future, specifically the very near future when she was going to relive two very cherished memories. Wanting to prepare Quinn for that Santana carefully kept holding onto the blonde with her left hand while she sucked on the fingers of the right and then slipped them behind her friend. She then effortlessly located Quinn's ass hole and stuffed first one, then two fingers inside that gloriously tight orifice, these two penetrations causing Quinn to cum and her ass to clamp down so hard on Santana's fingers she thought for sure they would be crushed.

It was during that second double penetration induced climax that Quinn finally collapsed on top of Santana, the brunette only giving the blonde a few moments to gasp for breath before she slowly rolled her old friend onto her back and gave her pussy a few final pumps. This was mostly to see if Quinn was ok to continue, the whimpers the other girl let out telling Santana that her friend's pussy was too sore to continue, but luckily Quinn was also still horny and had another hole ready and waiting to be filled. Or at least that's how Santana chose to take it.

Pulling her fingers from Quinn's ass she grabbed both the blonde's legs and pulled them up to Quinn's chest before practically growling in the other girl's face, "Hold your legs up for me while I fuck that sweet little white girl booty of yours!"

Delirious from her multiple orgasms Quinn did as she was told, blushing furiously as she realised her current position did nothing to hide her tits from Santana but exposed her ass hole to the somehow still horny Latina who lasciviously licked her lips before pressing that monster dildo against her target. Of course Quinn was also somehow still horny, a combination of that and her exhaustion preventing her from trying to talk her way out of her fate and instead lowering her head in submission to the woman intent on taking her ass again.

"Look at me!" Santana demanded sharply, "Look at me while I'm taking your tight little ass hole!"

Quinn wasn't sure whether it was her exhaustion or whether Santana was just seriously stepping up her domination but she found herself immediately looking up into the other girl's eyes and not looking away even as the Latina gave her one of her trademark evil grins. Then Santana slowly pushed forwards, Quinn's eyes, mouth and ass hole all opening widely as she was anally penetrated for what was technically only the second time in her life, the poor blonde crying out and then whimpering as the head of the dildo slipped past her anal ring and deep into her ass.

God, she was so embarrassed that this was happening to her, again. That she was allowing this to happen to her again. But they had made a deal and Quinn was too tired to argue. Although perhaps the worst part was the biggest reason Quinn wasn't complaining was that she remembered the amazing orgasms she had received from getting her ass fucked. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about it, the things that Santana did to her on Valentine's Day/the morning after echoing in her mind and making it impossible to concentrate on anything but those nasty thoughts and the unquenchable desire for more.

As Santana slowly pushed inch after inch of dildo into her butt Quinn wondered whether it would be worth it, the painful sensation from having her forbidden passage invaded and stretched in such an obscene way horribly uncomfortable and so embarrassing she could barely stand it. And of course Santana had that triumphant grin plastered on her face the entire time, Quinn unable to understand why she was so captivated by it. Then all of a sudden Santana started pumping her hips, and while that didn't take the pain away entirely there was another overwhelming sensation which caused her to moan loudly in pleasure before blushing in humiliation.

Which of course made Santana grin wider, "Mmmmmm yeah, that's it Quinnie, moan for me. Moan for me while I fuck you in the ass. Mmmmmm yeah, gonna make you moan for me so nice and loud, ohhhhhhhh, give you no fucking choice because I'm just going to fuck this ass so good you just won't be able to help yourself. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, you're going to moan, and moan, and moan from how good I make you feel by shoving my big fat cock in your tight little ass hole. I'm gonna-"

"Shut up!" Quinn whimpered, Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up you bitch!"

"Me a bitch? Oh, I think having a dick in your ass makes you the bitch around here Fabray!" Santana taunted, "Mmmmmmm, it makes you my bitch. Having my big dick in your tight little white girl ass makes you my little bitch, my little butt slut, my little ass whore, my little anal slave, and whatever the fuck else I want to call you. And you know what? I think you're loving it? I think the way your moaning like a two dollar ho means that you love being my bitch and taking it up the ass for me. But hey, if you're not enjoying this, just tell me and maybe I'll stop."

Santana immediately regretted that offer the moment it escaped her lips. It wasn't the first time her mouth ran away with her, in fact that whole little speech she had just given was totally uncalled for and even though it turned her on/inflated her ego it wasn't worth the risk of freaking Quinn out/pissing Quinn off and making her stop this. And for a moment Santana was sure she was going too out of her own stubborn pride, Quinn very clearly enjoying herself but it wouldn't be the first time she would deny liking something to save face. However instead of that Quinn just whimpered, blushed, closed her eyes, tilted her head back and let out a long moan of pleasure.

This made Santana grin widely again, the overwhelming confidence she had felt before rushing back to her. Sure, it was possible that Quinn thought she wouldn't stop, which wasn't true FYI, but it was far more likely that Quinn was just enjoying herself too much. After all, she had no reason to fake the constant moans, groans, whimpers and cries of pleasure coming out of her pretty little mouth and when she finally looked down from Quinn's beautiful face since she had lined up the dildo with the blonde's butt hole Santana could clearly see that Quinn's pussy juices were practically flowing out of her like a river.

It was providing some nice extra lubricant for the strap-on Santana was sliding in and out of Quinn's ass hole with machine-like efficiency, the Latina becoming lost in the gorgeous sight of her friend's back door stretching widely around the cock now invading that oh so private orifice. What made it extra sweet was that even through all the dirty talk Quinn had kept her legs up to her chest yet holding them just enough to the side that she wasn't restricting Santana's view of her bestist buddy's perky little boobs bouncing with every thrust, Quinn submissively showing off her tits, her pussy and her stretched open butt hole at the same time.

Honestly unsure where to look Santana spent the next few minutes, or possibly hours, switching between staring at Quinn's bouncing boobies, to her cream leaking cunt, to her stretched open ass hole and the toy cock pumping in and out of it, to the blonde's beautiful face. It was almost impossible to pick a favourite as they were also wonderful to look at, but gun to her head Santana would probably pick Quinn's face because it was constantly changing. Sometimes she would barely be able to see it because Quinn would have her head tilted back crying out in pleasure, other times her eyes would be tightly shut but Santana would still get to enjoy her friend's face being a mask of pleasure, and best of all on a few occasions she would catch the blonde's eyes open and be able to stare deep into Quinn's soul as she butt fucked this girl who used to boss her around all day long.

So even though part of her wanted to slam Quinn's ass until they were both experiencing multiple orgasms Santana mostly felt like she wanted to do this forever, although from the look on her face Quinn didn't share that opinion, the blonde eventually whimpering, "Please..."

"Please what Q?" Santana grinned, already guessing what Quinn wanted, "Please stop?"

"No!" Quinn cried out desperately, before whimpering, "Please fuck me harder."

Grinning wickedly Santana pushed, "Fuck you where Quinn? What part of your hot little body do you want me to fuck harder?"

Gritting her teeth Quinn whined, "Please don't make me say it."

"I think you want to say it." Santana grinned, "And if you don't, I won't fuck your tight little white ass any harder than this. In fact, I'm having so much fun I feel like I could slowly take your big white booty just like this all night long."

Quinn whimpered again, closed her eyes, and then started to beg, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Ohhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, please Santana, mmmmmmm, fuck my ass harder and make me cum. Ooooooooh Gawwwwwwwd, oh please, please... make... make me cum with a dick in my ass."

"Look at me!" Santana interrupted, "Look at me while begging me to fuck you up your tight little white ass!"

The command immediately had Quinn opening her eyes, the fact that she had automatically obeyed the command making her whimper just as much as looking into Santana's beautiful eyes and knowing that at this point all she could do was shamelessly begin to beg, "Fuck me, fuck my ass, ooooooohhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd Santana, SANTANA! Oh Santana, please fuck me. Fuck my... fuck my tight little white ass and make me cum. Please? I need it so fucking bad! Please! I, mmmmmmm, I need you to fuck my ass! I need you to pound my big white booty just like you did on Valentines, ohhhhhhhhh, please Santana, fuck me up the ass like a bitch! Mmmmmm, please make me your bitch Santana, fuck me up the butt and make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my slutty little white girl ass, ooooooooh fuck, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU BITCH AAAAAAHHHHHHH GOD!"

Suddenly pulling the dildo completely out of Quinn's ass Santana took a moment to enjoy the look of horror on the blonde's face and the almost heart-breaking sound of disappointment she let out, before grinning wickedly and ordering, "Turn over. I really loved fucking you in that position but if I'm going to pound that hot bitch ass of yours I think taking you in doggy would be best."

Quinn couldn't believe how much Santana was humiliating her. Actually she could totally believe Santana would try, but she couldn't believe she was letting her, and she desperately couldn't believe that her body was getting off on it so much. Maybe it was the fact that she had considered herself to be the HBIC of any situation for so long and bossed around any number of girls including this one when she was the captain of the Cheerios, and now here she was totally submitting to one of the girls she had considered nothing but a glorified minion.

Maybe it was just letting go in general, maybe she really was just a massive slut, Quinn didn't know for sure. All she really knew was she barely hesitated to let out another pathetic sounding whimper before she let go of her legs, rolled over onto her stomach and then lifted herself up onto her hands and knees with her ass pointed directly at her tormentor. She even wiggled her ass a little, Quinn subconsciously trying to entice Santana into fucking her up the butt hard and deep. Or at least she prayed to God that it was subconsciously, Quinn so out of her mind she honestly couldn't tell.

Santana grinned at this submissive display, and that the sight of Quinn's ass hole gaping open for her already, and then smacked Quinn's ass and said, "You know something Q, I've never said this to you before but you really do have an amazing ass for a white girl. I mean, I've seen you trying to get rid of it with your celery diets and working out like a little daemon, but it's still got a nice fullness to it. And as nicely round as they looked from afar they felt so glorious against my thighs while I was pounding this white girl booty on Valentine's Day, and oh my God, your virgin hole was a dream and is still incredibly tight and fuck-able."

"Please Santana, just shut up and fuck me." Quinn whimpered, "Fuck my ass! Please fuck my ass hard, I need it so baaaaaddddddd aaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkk!"

Without any further warning Santana lined up the strap-on with Quinn's butt hole and slammed forward with what had to be all her might, the thick shaft effortlessly penetrating the blonde's embarrassingly open back hole and then shooting up Quinn's loosened back passage. With that first brutal thrust Santana buried almost the entire length of her fake cock up Quinn's butt and before the poor former cheerleader captain was even done crying out in a mixture of pain and pleasure the former member of her squad began roughly butt fucking her, the last few inches quickly buried in her bowels which were well and truly pounded by the other girl.

Once she had established a steady rhythm Santana almost conversationally continues, "Mmmmmm, like I was saying this ass is a dream, ohhhhhhh fuck, and still incredibly tight, ooooooooh, it just might be the most fuck-able ass I've ever had the pleasure of pounding, and believe me Fabray, I'm about to pound the hell out of this amazing white girl booty of yours."