One Week Ch. 01 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

The girls there thoroughly enjoyed working on me and I soon relaxed. There was no point fighting this -- I'd already agreed to do it, so I decided to treat it as an adventure. I'd never been particularly masculine, and to be honest, the thought of being a woman for the next six months truly didn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

I'd had many friends but had lost touch with most of them mainly through neglect. Actually, I'd lost touch with all of them. This was the most human interaction I'd had outside of my work and I was enjoying it. I used to go a whole weekends without saying a word, simply watching films, going for a jog, practising my guitar or immersing myself in huge fantasy worlds on the Xbox. I hadn't realised how lonely I was until last night when Jackie and I had spent the evening chatting away. She came to pick me up when I was done, and marveled at how smooth my face looked. "You know, we may just pull this off after all!" she said, eliciting some chuckles from the girls who'd worked on me. "Come on" she beckoned. "Time to get going!" She made another appointment for me to come back in two weeks to continue the electrolysis before driving me back to her house. My whole body tingled, and the baggy jeans and shirt I wore seemed to scratch at my soft skin.

As soon as we returned, Jackie ordered me into the shower, telling me to use the shower gel provided and then use the cream by the sink over my whole body. I did as ordered, marveling at how different everything felt without hair. The water and feminine soap cascading from my smooth skin felt like nothing I'd experienced before. Stepping from the shower and into my room, I saw that all of my clothes had been removed whilst I'd been washing. Jackie sat on the bed, tutting slowly. "Louise, that's no way for a lady to wear a towel. Here." She stood up and whisked the towel from around my waist. I gasped, too shocked to protest as she revealed my cock with business-like efficiency and wrapped the towel around my body, tucking it under my arms. "Like this," she said. "There's a silk kimono behind the bathroom door. That's yours to use."

She took my hand and led me to the cupboard that took up a whole wall.

"Now, let's introduce you to your wardrobe. I took the liberty of ordering the clothes I think you'll need. I'm going to employ you as a successful woman, so you'll need to dress the part." She swung open the doors to reveal a huge walk-in wardrobe crammed with what looked like hundreds of clothes, vibrant splashes of colour and silks festooning the large space with careless abandon.

One wall was covered with shoes and I gulped as I saw that none of the heels were smaller than four inches, most looking like five or six. There was a solitary pair of flats, Purple Nike trainers that I could use to jog in. Somehow, I knew I wouldn't be allowed to wear them for anything else. Jackie led me in.

"Last month, you spotted a loophole in our client's contract that saved him half a million pounds. He gave us a generous tip, which I've used here." She began pulling clothes from the racks and holding them up to me, chatting away rapidly, almost to herself. I followed in a daze. "You'll notice theses clothes are very feminine. The more feminine you dress, the more feminine you'll act. I guessed your size, and I think I got it just right! These draws have your underwear, this one your fake breasts and body shapers, this one..." She pointed at a locked cupboard. "...well, we'll get to that one another time!"

Finally settling on an outfit, she dragged me out and placed the clothes on the bed, still talking scattershot. Ordering me to take off my towel, I stupidly complied as she picked up a satin full bodied corset with suspenders and stood behind me to put it on. "This will give you a feminine shape. You probably don't need it with your body shape, but it'll make your hips look bigger and force you to walk and sit as a woman would. You should wear one every day until your gait becomes second nature. This has metal boning and will feel uncomfortable at first." She asked me to lean forward as I buckled the front hoops together and she tightened the cords at the back. Stars clouded my vision as the corset squeezed my body, pushing the air out of my lungs. "Too tight!" I yelled, causing Jackie to burst out laughing. "I can't breathe!" I gasped. "You'll get used to it," she replied, making no effort to conceal her amusement. "Within a week, you'll be wearing one a few inches narrower and you won't even notice. You'll need to breathe differently. Less from your stomach as men do. Now put these on."

She handed me some stockings and I sat down as she told me to roll them up before putting them over my feet and gliding them up my legs. I had to be careful that my nails didn't ladder the luxurious material. The corset made it difficult as I could barely bend my body to lean down. I felt a surge of adrenalin as I pulled the stockings over my smooth skin, and felt my cock begin to pulse with lust. They felt so soft and sensuous.

Jackie helped me attach them to the suspenders hanging from the corset as I struggled with the ones at the back. I could see her smiling at my erect penis and blushed with embarrassment. I stammered an apology, which she waved away. "Wear this, you can tuck yourself into that and keep it hidden away." She gave me some lacy knickers with a pouch inside to tuck my cock in. I managed to get myself flaccid enough to use it whilst Jackie helped me into a bra, securing the latch at my back whilst I slid the arms over my shoulders. "The pouch should keep any excitement hidden and stop you scaring our clients off!" Jackie was clearly enjoying herself as she presented me with a pair of silicone breasts. "Touch them," she ordered.

They felt and looked so real and I happily let her show me how to wear them in the bra and how to use them without a bra, gluing them to my skin with a natural adhesive. I was getting used to the corset now and gazed in the full length mirror at how feminine my body looked.

The corset gave me an hour glass figure, the stockings smoothed away the musculature of my legs and the breasts gave me a fantastic bust -- not too big so as to be obvious, but Jackie had certainly made me well endowed! My crotch area was completely smooth and it was unnerving to see, but also curiously exciting. "Now for shoes!" Jackie stalked back into the walk-in cupboard and came back with a dark purple pair of Pied A Terre court shoes with four inch stiletto heels. "We'll start you off with these before you wear the taller ones. After all, you'll be walking round the office all day and then catching a tube to clients so you'll need to be comfortable in them."

I felt a brief moment of panic at the thought of using public transport or actually going to work and trying to fool my ex-colleagues. I made a mental promise that I'd leave after two days if I couldn't get it right. There was no way I'd ridicule myself and possibly ruin my chances of getting a job elsewhere if word got out. I sat on the bed as I put the shoes on, stockinged feet sliding smoothly in, toes bending to accommodate the height of the heel and the pointed tip of the shoe. The material was unyielding and embraced my feet with a grip that was both soft and sensual yet firm and cruel.

I was used to comfortable trainers or loose fitting work shoes and these were unlike anything I'd ever worn. A thrill of pleasure coursed through me and I could feel myself changing. The clothes I wore were so soft and sensual yet supported my entire body firmly. I understood how women wore these clothes both for empowerment and to look good. My thoughts soon turned to panic as I stood and almost fell over, only for Jackie to grab my arm. "Woah there Cow Girl," she called. "Take it slow. Walk slow steps, keep your back straight. The corset will make walking in these easier." I started walking around the room, quickly getting used to swiveling my hips and putting my feet directly in front of each other as a woman would; an imaginary tightrope to walk on. "Excellent! You're a natural!" encouraged Jackie. "Now put these on."

She held out a short, black skirt and a purple satin blouse. She told me to put the blouse on first and I shivered with joy as the soft satin stroked my now hairless and smooth skin. Jackie noticed and smiled again, knowing I was enjoying this. I sat on the bed to put the skirt on, careful not to snag the heels of my shoes on the hem. It was pretty tight and forced my legs closer together.

Walking anywhere's going to take a while! I thought as I stood up. The skirt was high waisted and started well above my belly button before coming mid-way down my calves. The soft material hugged my body and showed off my new hour glass figure. I started walking to the mirror, but Jackie held me back. "Make-up first hon." She showed me to the dresser and sat me down in front of a mirror. She spent the next hour teaching me how to put on my make-up. I soon realised that it was an art form, yet Jackie explained it as if born to teach.

I gazed in wonder as she applied the make-up and transformed me. I'd been a reasonably good looking man, but she made me positively sexy, lining my eyes to make them seem bigger and making my lips fuller. She then set about softening my jaw line with some carefully applied powder under the chin. She also showed how to soften the lines of my nose using a similar technique. "Now close your eyes." I did as ordered and heard some rustling in the background as she took out a wig and placed it on my head. Shaping it, she told me how to look after my wig. "I've bought you several, as they'll get a lot of use, but you should really grow your own hair. It'll make life much easier. There. All done." She took my hand and led me to the full length mirror before allowing me to open my eyes.

I gasped in astonishment as I beheld the woman in front of me. All my doubts were blown away as I saw how real I looked. I didn't recognise myself. I had long, shapely legs, a fantastic figure and Jackie had done a wonderful job on the make-up. I felt something click within me and knew then that my life would never be the same again.

I'd never considered cross-dressing before, yet it felt so right now. All the loneliness and sadness I always carried was filled with this moment and I felt tears well up. The emptiness I had discovered within me over the last day had been filled. It was there all along, waiting patiently for this moment.

I stood sobbing silently as Jackie took my hand and we stared together at who I had become. Jackie was right. My new name was perfect. I repeated the name to myself again and again as tears poured down my cheek. The name given to me at birth was a chain that anchored me to a life of sadness. I mentally cut the shackles and replaced it with something different. Something that was full of hope. I'd worked for a client with the same name and she'd explained to me what it meant. It meant renowned warrior. I liked it. I was going to fight for this to be my life with every fibre of my being. I knew then that I could be happy, that there was hope for me as someone who could be an active part of this world.

"Louise," I said as I turned to Jackie and embraced her, surprised that she was crying freely herself. "Louise," I repeated. "Thank you." Jackie stepped back and admired me once more.

"You are most welcome Louise. Remember this date, for it is now your Birthday."

Chapter 4

The next few days passed in a blur. Jackie had taken some time off and tutored me all day in how to walk, how to speak, eat, get in and out of the car -- the little things that you never think about and tiny mannerisms that separate the genders.

She had been right about the corset and I was already wearing one that narrowed my waist even more. It started to feel like a comfort blanket that was only slightly uncomfortable! I got used to the shoes and wore five inch stilettos as par for the course. Soon I was acting as if born a woman, and I could feel the last vestiges of my masculinity fading away. I never mourned its loss. I was too busy spending all my free time in the walk in cupboard, trying on all my new clothes and getting used to walking in skirts, dresses and skin tight jeans.

The locked section intrigued me, but I was sure that Jackie would reveal it soon enough. I practised my make-up, wiped it off and practised again until I had it as good as Jackie did. She was an excellent mentor and seemed to take delight in my progress. A few times I caught her looking strangely at me, a look I couldn't fathom, but shrugged it off. She'd let me know if there was a problem. She'd been my boss for so long and was so used to telling people what she thought, I knew she'd let me know if there was an issue.

Learning to speak as a woman proved to be difficult and Jackie came back from work to find me frustrated and fed up. I'd spent the entire day practising to little avail. I still sounded like a man with a deep voice trying to act girlish. I'd recorded myself on my phone and hated how it sounded when I played it back. I'd always had a deep monotonous voice and it was proving to be the biggest obstacle to me passing.

The house had a slight chill in it that day and I hated to put the heating on even though Jackie had insisted I treat the place as my own. I still wasn't used to the opulent surroundings and half expected this dream to end and Jackie kick me out. As a result, I didn't want to do anything in the house that might annoy her. To counter the chill, I was wearing thick black tights and an extremely tight long sleeved jumper dress that clung to my body down to the knees. I wore knee high boots to help keep the legs below the hem line warm and enjoyed the fact that the roll neck hid my Adam's apple. Not that it was particularly big anyway.

Having embraced my femininity to such a degree, I hated wearing an outfit that didn't involve some satin or non-gender specific material so had topped off the look with a black satin blazer that complemented the burgundy dress. Jade had approved as she left that morning and was becoming increasingly pleased with my style.

As she entered the kitchen, she arched an eyebrow and moved to turn the heating on.

"I won't tell you again Louise, if you don't treat this house as your own, I'm more likely to kick you out for that than any other reason. Now, go and fetch your guitar, I have an idea." Her tone brooked no argument, so I walked upstairs to my bedroom to fetch the only item I now owned from my previous life. Jackie had taken my keys and cash card and replaced them with a set of keys for her house and a card for Louise. How she'd done that, I didn't know and didn't want to ask.

Wearing such a tight dress forced me to hold the railings with one hand and turn my body ever so slightly to the side to be able to get my heels to the next step. I'd always been frustrated with how long any girlfriends I'd had took going up the stairs but now I had the greatest empathy.

As I returned to the kitchen, Jackie was perched on a stool and had opened a bottle of red wine. She poured us both a drink and bade me get the guitar out.

As I sat, I started placing the guitar on my spread legs as I used to. Realising that the dress forced my legs together, I crossed them over each other, the thigh of one leg tightly over the other, showing me the perfectly fitted knee high boots I wore and shoving my restrained cock even closer to my underside. I had to adjust the guitar to stop it pressing too much against my breasts and realised I was holding the guitar in a completely new way. I looked up to see Jackie smiling.

"You're getting better each day," she said. "It'll feel natural very soon. Now, have you seen Tangled?"

It was a strange question and, as I took the offered wine, I nodded that I had.

"Excellent. I want you to play I See The light. Here's the song sheet." She pulled the music from her handbag and I spent a few moments reading it before strumming the chords, loving how my painted nails looked as they caressed the strings. Jackie waited patiently as I worked, sipping from her glass of wine. Finally I was ready and started to sing.

"Stop," interrupted Jackie. She slid from the stool and stepped over, lifting my chin slightly. "You're too scared of being read. Don't be - you look stunning. You will be read. It'll always happen. If you act scared and afraid you will be read more and challenged more. Chin up and be proud. This means that when you speak, your throat is clear. When you sing those notes, raise it an octave. That's the level it's sung at. The sound comes from your chest, not your throat. As a man, you speak by modulating the sound with your upper throat, lowering the octave. Try again. Focus on where the sound is coming from."

Clearing my throat, I breathed deeply and aimed for an octave higher. Focusing on my own body, I realised that the sound for the female part was coming from much lower down my throat, much closer to the chest. As I sang, Jackie smiled and told me to sing the male part as a man.

I did as asked and stopped as realisation dawned. The switch in parts had shown me where I was going wrong. I grinned at my epiphany.

"Good work Louise. Don't sing when you speak, but attach a rhythm and cadence that hides your male voice. Stop using the throat to lower the pitch but by-pass that as if you were singing a female part. You've lost a lot of your Welsh accent, but play on it a bit more. It's an accent that can be soft and lilting. It'll help."

She passed me an iPad. "Take this. I've filled it with videos and music from female singers. Practise these songs and don't ever sing a male song until you can put your own Louise spin on it. Focus on how you speak, where it's coming from and soon it will become second nature."

It took a lot of work and I practised diligently. Occasionally my voice would slip and I struggled with confidence, but I embraced the challenge, something I knew my previous self would have failed to do. I was changing and I prayed fervently that it was for the better.

Chapter 5

"You're coming along so well Louise," declared Jackie one evening after dinner. We were sharing a bottle of wine and playing cards. I was wearing a roll neck figure hugging jumper and a tight leather skirt complemented with a wickedly heeled pair of knee high boots I'd fallen in love with.

We were in a large, oak paneled living room with a deep red carpet that my heels sank into as I stood and strolled to the fireplace, feeding a log into a blazing fire that chased away the chill. The simple act of bending at the knees to pick a log up and placing it in the fire by touching my knees and bending them to the side as I swiveled on my heels sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine as the satin lining of the skirt brushed against the nylon stockings I wore. "Thank you Jackie," I replied, brushing the mud from my hands as I stood up. The skin was so soft due to regular moisturising and I made a mental note to replace the varnish on my nails before they became too chipped. My voice was improving and I could speak as a woman without too much thought, though I had to constantly monitor and regulate my voice. I'd stopped trying to imitate women speaking and Jackie's coaching had done wonders. As Jackie poured another glass and I picked my cards back up, she spoke nonchalantly about the next day. "I'm going back to work tomorrow, but will be sending Jade round with some files for you to work on. I know you won't be starting for another few days yet, but I thought you could get to work on a big case coming up." I gulped nervously, my heart beating heavily in my chest. Jade! Jackie saw my fear and grinned. It was a devilish smile that made me somewhat nervous. "You'll be fine love, she knows what's happening and is excited to meet you." Anger surged through my veins, mostly through embarrassment. "You told her?!" I asked, incredulous. Though nothing had ever happened with Jade and probably never would, the thought of her knowing shamed me. Jackie laughed harder and I threw my cards down in petulant disgust. Jackie was a mean card player and had fleeced me of virtually every household chore she could think of anyway. "Yes I did! If anyone would understand it would be Jade." "Why?" I asked, disgruntled. Jackie leaned forward, laying a Royal Flush on the table and grinning mischievously. "She's pre-op. It was her idea to get you to do this. She helped me get all your clothes." I gasped in shock. It was too much to take in. She'd seemed so perfect a woman. As I digested the revelation, Jackie stood up and made to leave. "She's looking forward to seeing your progress and working with you tomorrow. Don't worry. Only I know at the office that she's a transsexual. She won't tell anyone about you, the same as you'll say nothing about her."

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers