One Week Ch. 01 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

She had a triumphant look on her face as she gulped oxygen into her lungs.

"One breath," she panted. I pushed her back against the other side of the Jacuzzi, putting her in the same position that she'd had me.

"My turn," I said and took a deep breath before plunging under the water. Jade's cock was fully erect, letting me know the she'd enjoyed pleasuring me and came out from the side of her costume with a single tug. I put my head over the huge shaft and pushed it against my lips, opening my mouth around the cock to make sure I didn't take in any water and keeping my lips locked against the warm flesh.

Reaching round, I grabbed her arse cheek and used it to move my mouth down the shaft. I'd forgotten how big it was and struggled to fit the whole thing in as it pushed against the back of my throat. I moved my jaw slightly, massaging the penis and loving the feel of it pulsing in my mouth as I worked the shaft. With my free hand I teased her balls and could hear her groaning even through the noise of the jet streams bubbling the water.

I soon realised that Jade would hold out until I ran out of breath. I was starting to see stars and made one last desperate move before I had to resurface. I shifted my hand and, with two fingers, pushed them into her arse. She bucked under me and I almost gagged as the cock was rammed further down. Hot cum splashed down my throat as she came and I drank it down greedily.

A detached part of my brain wondered at how I'd come to this point so easily, but I brushed it aside in my lust. Later I would determine that it was more than lust. Right now, at this moment in my life I was so happy and content.

I lifted my head above the water to find Jade grinning.

"That's cheating," she said.

"One breath," I replied. "Them's the rules." Suddenly emboldened, I had an idea.

"Let's go shopping," I suggested. Jade leaned forward, kissing me and letting our cum stained mouths mix.

"Music to my ears," she breathed huskily. "I think your training is very nearly complete!'

Chapter 11

It felt so good to be in a corset again with its warm embrace making me feel oddly secure and safe. We left the pool, showered and changed quickly before leaving the house to catch a bus into Leicester Square. Jade wanted to drive the Ferrari, but I'd have none of it. Jackie had insisted that we do, but I didn't want to crash it and risk her wrath. I now had too much to lose. It also didn't feel right.

Over my purple satin corset I wore a tight purple roll neck jumper that emphasised my skinny waist and arms and a tight elastic skirt that barely reached to my thigh. It resisted any attempt of my legs to move more than a few inches. Under the restrictive skirt, I wore some thick black tights to ward off the chill winter wind and some ankle boots that zipped up at the back with a rounded toe and a metal spike for a heel. I wore a diamond necklace over the jumper and loved how the long chain held the diamond just in the cusp of my breasts. I wore a matching watch and bracelet to complete the outfit.

Jade had been so pleased with my choice of clothes that I'd blushed like a school girl at her compliments. She had chosen a leather jacket for me to wear and explained, as she zipped it up, why she didn't want me to wear a long coat.

"I want to oggle those legs all day long," she said and I shivered with delight. I'd suffer the cold to have her oggle me any day, though I did grab a cashmere scarf and leather gloves.

She borrowed a wraparound dress that showed her cleavage and highlighted her long legs as the thin material swooped around her thighs. She wore a military style jacket over it to allow the skirt opportunity to play around in the wind and tease me as flashes of stockings revealed themselves.

She claimed not to feel the cold as she dragged me round shop after shop, trying on shoes and clothes. The experience was both terrifying and exhilarating. I kept expecting...well, that's the thing. I didn't know what I was expecting. When I explained this to Jade, she stopped looking at shoes and gave me a serious look.

"It's true," she said ominously. "They might point. Or they might run screaming!" She threw her hands up in mock despair, garnering a few strange looks. "Save me from that woman over there! She's wearing a dress! Look at those heels!! Why, oh why oh Lord can't I wear them! Please! It's not fair!"

"You're not helping," I admonished, holding back a smile as I did so. She had a point. What did I expect? No one had said anything. I'd had a few strange looks from women and Jade kept pointing out men who were checking me out, but no one had said or done anything.

"Then quit moping around and enjoy yourself. The only way anyone here will know who you are is if you pull down your tights and show the mall your tackle. Now, are you going to do that?"

"No," I replied, hating the surliness in my voice. Jade thrust a pair of black Louboutin shoes into my hands and beckoned me to sit.

"Good. Remember, you will always be read by someone, no matter how good you look. It's a fact of our life, so accept that and learn that there's fuck all they can do about it. You let that fear take hold and you may as well be back at your flat playing on the Xbox, because a hermit is a hermit no matter what you're wearing. Now try these on and enjoy yourself."

Six hundred pounds later, I was the owner of a new pair of Christian Louboutin shoes and felt considerably happier, if slightly worried about my finances. Walking around the mall looking at clothes and nattering away with Jade was heaven.

She was so at ease and easy to be with that I forgot all of my fears and enjoyed walking around in heels, my handbag over my shoulder and my shopping in the crook of my arm. We tried on new jewellery and I bought a pair of dangly earrings that I would wear as soon as my studs came out. Jade bought me a bracelet that fit perfectly and I bought her a matching one that we delighted in wearing.

We walked into a perfume shop and tried several before Jade decided that I smelled best with Ralph Lauren "Romance". She leaned forward and sniffed my wrist as I held it to her. She nodded her approval.

"That's it honey. That's your smell. Wear that every day!"

After a brief stop at a cafe for a sandwich, Jade decided that she wanted to give me a test.

"We're going to get a manicure," she declared and dragged me to the same beauty parlour that I had visited a few days ago. It felt like a lifetime and I suddenly felt nervous as we entered the salon. Jade was well known and they greeted her as an old friend.

As we sat down to have our nails painted (I chose a deep purple to go with my top), Jade asked if they'd seen me before. Before I realised what was happening, the entire staff was standing around me discussing where they may have seen me. With a click of her fingers, one of the staff recognised me.

"It's the eyes. I never forget the eyes! You're Jackie's new project!" The atmosphere changed as everyone crowded round and complimented me on how I looked. I blushed deeply and thought I should be embarrassed, but their pride was genuine and I felt no shame at their recognition, at their knowledge that I was a man.

Something changed that moment and Jade saw it. She gave me a smile that seemed somehow vulnerable and full of love. As if she was exposing herself to me completely. A wave of emotion rushed over me and I knew that I could do it. I could be Louise and no one could take that from me unless I chose to let them. As Jade waved the staff away with good grace and we bade them farewell, I slid my arm through hers and leaned my head on her shoulder as we walked down the street.

"Thank you," I said. She kissed the top of my head.

"You are most welcome my love," she replied. "Most welcome indeed."

We spent the afternoon in the cinema, watching the Infinity Wars part 2 and cheered as the heroes eventually came together to defeat Thanos, going home on a high having had a wonderful day. The house was empty as we came home, so we stripped off our clothes and decided to spend the evening in our babydolls and silk kimono's.

We still walked around in heels of course.

Jade insisted that I needed to get used to wearing them as much as possible for next week at work, as if I had worn them all my life. I rather suspected that she just enjoyed seeing me in them and I delighted in that. She filled her silk babydoll beautifully, her breasts spilling out of the cups as they were bought for my slightly smaller breast size and not hers. The silk came to just below her hips and if she bent just slightly, she would reveal her behind. She looked stunning and I felt myself harden in my longer negligee, only inhibited by the pouch woven into my lacy knickers.

That evening we made our own pizza, Jade ribbing me for adding too much sweetcorn and watched the Avengers and Age of Ultron in the mini cinema, curled up in each other's arms, neither taking the dominant role seen all over the country on sofas every night. As the first film wrapped, Jade made some popcorn on the hob and drizzled some home-made caramel over the top, the sauce making our fingers sticky as we indulged ourselves.

Watching the film, I thought on how different life was. Wearing what I was and being Louise was the most incredible thing. It felt so natural and, for the first time, I felt complete. The last time I'd watched this film had been alone in my flat, but now I shared every moment with Jade, laughing and crying as we did so. The biggest difference was her. She made me so happy just being next to her. To have Jade laugh at my lame jokes and be so invested in me sent my soul soaring.

As the film wrapped, we made our way back to my bedroom. Coming out of my bathroom, Jade spied my guitar leaning against the dresser and picked it up. I'd been lying on the bed as she brushed her teeth with my toothbrush, reading from a Kindle that Jade had set up in my new name and put it down as she handed the guitar to me, a knowing smile on her face.

"She do the Tangled thing with you?" she asked. I smiled back, sitting up and propping myself on the pillows to take the guitar.

"Yup," I answered. "You?" Jade nodded as she sat cross legged opposite me. Her silk gown had slipped off one shoulder and I sighed deeply in the dim light at the sheer sexiness of it. She seemed to barely notice the effect she had on me and gestured to my guitar and bade me play. I'd practiced the songs Jackie had given me but hadn't moved onto male songs that I could turn into Louise's. I thought I'd try a gender neutral one and turn it into my own, so plucked at the strings and played Calon Lan.

It was a song often played at the Millenium Stadium when Wales played rugby and was always very emotive, but I slowed the pace and gave it a haunting melody, wrapping its words to my newborn voice.

"Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus, Aur y byd na'i berlau man..." Jade listened in stunned silence, a single tear spilling down her cheek as she did so. When I was finished, she sniffed loudly and grabbed my hand.

"That was wonderful!" she exclaimed. "What does it mean?" I smiled back. The words now held more meaning than they ever had.

"It says that I don't want luxury, gold or pearls, I just want a happy heart, an honest and pure heart full of goodness." Jade gripped my hand tighter letting a meaningful silence settle between us. After a minute, I passed her the guitar.

"Your turn," I said. She took the guitar and turned so that she nestled in between my legs on the bed, I wrapped my arms around her as she hummed quietly before finding her tune.

She started singing When You Say Nothing At All and my world slowed as her voice drifted into the room. She sang softly, but the tone was beautiful, taking Ronan Keating's song and making it Jade's.

As she sang, I lifted Jade's hair from her neck. She had long brown hair that was soft as silk and, as I brushed it aside, I exposed her long, delicate neck. Leaning forward to kiss it, Jade missed a chord and I smiled.

"Keep going," I murmured, kissing her neck with my lipstick stained lips. With my right hand, I gently leaned round and stroked her breasts through the shimmering silk as she sang. I heard a catch in her voice and teased her nipple through the babydoll.

Still kissing her neck and teasing her breasts, I moved forward with my other hand and gently teased apart her knickers, brushing the guitar forward as I did so and causing Jade to miss another chord. She ploughed on, though I could hear the lust in her voice as I took hold of her engorged member and stroked it gently, teasing the tip with my nails.

She gathered herself and was coming to the end of the song. I cheekily sucked at her neck, pulled her nipple and twisted ever so gently her throbbing cock all at the same time. Before she could finish the final verse, she groaned deeply and I felt her shaft pulse as cum erupted from her cock, smothering my hand in its warmth. She arched her back, leaning heavily into me, and shuddered as her orgasm swept through her.

Breathing deeply, she put the guitar down and turned to face me. Taking my cum soaked hand, she lifted it gently, and, not taking her eyes from mine, sucked them clean. It was the most erotic thing I'd seen. She raised herself to her knees so that she towered over me and took my head in her hands, raising it so that she could lean down and kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled us down into the soft satin embrace of the sheets. Reaching over, she tapped the bedside light, enveloping us in darkness.

Chapter 12

I woke late to find that I was alone in bed, a small dent in the sheets showing where Jade had slept, curled up next to me. I was crestfallen, thinking she had snuck off, not wanting to see me again until I saw a note on the pillow beside me. To my Darling Louise. Thank you for such a wonderful time. I didn't want to wake you, but Jackie gave me a lift to work and you seemed so peaceful. I borrowed some of your clothes; I hope you don't mind! We'll be home early. It's Friday and Jackie's taking us to one of her "special" clubs.... Jade

PS. Thanks for the love bite. Remind me to pay you back on that one....

Xxxx

I wasn't sure what one of her special clubs was, but was intrigued to find out. I got up, showered quickly and put on my make-up. I painted my nails a bright red and put on a matching blouse and a tight pair of jeans with my favourite knee high boots worn over the denim. I wanted to go shopping and get Jade a present. I'd get something for Jackie too. Once I'd put on some jewellery, I grabbed my handbag and leather jacket, nabbed the house keys and paused at a note left on the dresser.

Dear Louise,

I won't tell you again. If you leave the house today and don't take my car then I will burn all of your clothes and force you to dress as a man.

Lots of love

Jackie.

Xxx

I grinned and kissed the note, leaving behind a perfect replica of my lips and picked up the car keys left on them. Something amazing happened when I left the house. Something that changed my life further still.

I didn't stand in front of the mirror.

I didn't pluck up the courage.

I simply went out.

As I got in the Ferrari, I learnt three important lessons. The first was that I had no clue how to drive this expensive car. The second involved the art of getting into and out of a car, especially one so low to the ground, without flashing my crotch or flailing about like a turtle on its back. The final lesson was that driving in heels is a very difficult thing to do. I vowed that next time I went out, I would have some trainers that I could quickly swap into.

Hoping that the streets were empty and devoid of any humans that I could run over, I span out of the drive and made my way to Wimbledon Village to do some shopping.

Jade had given me the courage to go out and I was determined to keep it up, so that when I started work in a few days' time, I'd be less self-conscious about being part of the world. It felt so liberating and I swiftly lost track of time as I visited shop after shop, never getting bored of all the wonderful things available to women.

Hours later, I made my way back to Jackie's laden with shopping. As I entered the front door, Jade came out of the kitchen and greeted me with a big smile. She looked stunning in a business suit, tailored perfectly to her curves. She wore towering heels and was once again taller than me even though I wore four inch heels.

As if reading my mind, she kissed me deeply and explained that she should always be taller than me wherever possible. I chuckled and showed her my presents. I'd bought her some shoes and a new outfit along with some jewellery that she loved. I'd bought Jackie some jewellery as well, and was delighted to find that she adored it. I explained how grateful I was to her. She smiled. "It's just business Louise. You know that." She said it with a twinkle in her eye and I knew it was more than just business. "Anyway, enough of that. It's time for us to get ready for tonight. Louise, I've unlocked the cupboard in your wardrobe and you can choose something from that. I've kept it locked because I didn't want to scare you off, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Jade, you can borrow something from there as well." She gave me a penetrating stare and I suddenly felt nervous.

"We're going to break you down some more, blast away the last vestiges of your former self." She stepped closer and put her hands on my shoulders. "It's a make or break time for you. Time is short and we need to do this now. If you don't pass, if you let slip for one second, then your career and mine is over."

She gave me a gentle squeeze and smiled sadly. "I don't need the money, but I do need the connections for my charity work. There is more at stake here than I've ever let on." I took her hands in my own and raised them to my lips, kissing them gently.

"I won't let you down," I promised and meant it. She had done so much for me. Jackie smiled and nodded her head, getting up and brushing some imaginary stain from her skirt as she clamped down on her emotions, suddenly becoming more businesslike.

"I know," she said and left the kitchen to get changed. As she left, I turned to Jade, suddenly fearful for what we were building. She took my hand, smiled in such a wrenchingly sad way that my heart almost broke. She shook her head, visibly erasing what she was thinking and gave me one of her cheeky smiles before leading me upstairs. Brushing aside my fears, I almost ran upstairs and quickly went to the unlocked cupboard. As I opened the doors, a strong smell of rubber assaulted my senses. Jade wafted her hand in front of her nose and grinned. "Keep the door closed at all times hun, or all your clothes will smell like this!" Inside, there was a huge variety of rubber dresses, skirts, hoods and stockings, along with some thigh high boots. Jade dove straight in while I stood, too stunned to move. I'd never worn rubber before and this seemed a step too far. "I'm not sure about this," I said, and Jade turned to me, holding up something for me to wear. "It's a bit of fun Louise, no harm in it, and I'm sure once you get into it, you'll enjoy it." She wiggled the rubber dress in front of me. "Come on. For me?" I couldn't say no to Jade and so let her pick something for me to wear. She took out a blindfold from the cupboard and put it over my eyes. "So you can't see what you're wearing yet. Your make-up's fine, so we don't need to worry about that." I couldn't see anything as she guided me to the bed and made me wait for ten minutes as she got changed herself. She wouldn't tell me what she was wearing. "Your turn," she said and took my hand. "Put your feet here and here."

She had me put on a pair of rubber pants with a dildo attached inside. I immediately began to get erect, but as the dildo forced its way up my arse, the tight rubber of the pants prevented a full erection. Jade wriggled her hands inside and tucked my cock away. I grinned in pleasure as she stroked it. She was wearing rubber gloves and they felt sensuous against my smooth skin.

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers