One Week Ch. 01 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showered excitedly and Jackie painted my finger nails the same colour as the gown as well as my toe nails. She was wearing a deep blue princess gown and I painted her nails a matching colour. Both of us giggled like school girls as we did so, and I again felt happier than I ever remembered.

Once my make-up was done and my cock safely tucked into a pair of lacy knickers, I put on a new satin corset, also of the same colour as my gown, before Jackie helped me into the dress. I shuddered with joy as it was lifted up past my smooth body and Jackie zipped it shut, the material tightly embracing me in its grace, the satin lining softly caressing me with every step. I slipped into a pair of matching strappy shoes with a five inch stiletto heel and admired myself in the mirror. "You look like the belle of the ball!" crowed Jackie who also looked radiant in her own gown. I had a pang of jealousy as I noted that she wore a strapless dress that showed just the right amount of cleavage. I wished that I would one day be able to do that.

She handed me a purse to go with my gown and then asked me to sit down whilst she put a sparkling tiara into my wig. "There," she said. "All done. I've hired a limo which should be here any moment." She handed me a silken shawl and a pair of long silk gloves to keep me warm in the cool night and I wrapped the shawl around my shoulders, loving how everything I touched in my gloves felt silky smooth. True to her word, the doorbell rang as soon as she finished her sentence and I rushed downstairs, the silken gown caressing every step I took, as I answered the door. A handsome man stood in the doorway and a huge smile crossed his face as he saw me. He bowed deeply, taking off his cap as he did so. "Your carriage awaits ma'am," he said in a buttery deep voice. I blushed deeply, and giggled coquettishly at his show of deference. "Why thank you kind sir," I replied and swished past, only to stop in surprise as a real horse and carriage waited in the drive. "Good lord," I exclaimed. "I thought we were going in a limo!" "We are," said Jackie as she stepped past having locked the front door. "Just an old fashioned one. Come on!" I stepped up to the carriage with the aid of the coachman, lifting the skirts of my dress to get up the final step and settled in to the short ride to the ball.

It was exhilarating to be travelling in a carriage with folks staring at us as we rode by, many waving as we did so. I felt like royalty and blushed at the catcalls men gave us. Arriving at the Ball, I stared with joy at Jade who was waiting for us at the entrance to the Gardens.

She looked stunning, her lovely brown hair streaming past her shoulders and resting on the black gown she wore. Like Jackie's, it was strapless and showed ample cleavage. It hugged her body, but flared outwards after, forming a train several feet long.

The coachman helped me off the carriage and bowed deeply once more. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the wonderful ride. His horses snickered playfully as I gave them a thank you stroke on their noses and walked to Jade. She was also true to her word and was wearing heels that made her taller than me. Though I wanted to, I was careful not to run up to her and throw myself in her arms, kissing her passionately. This was a business venture and I couldn't show her or Jackie up. "You look stunning," she whispered as I came close. She took my hand and squeezed it, before linking her arm in mine. "Come. Let me show you to all our guests. Some of which you've met, but don't be nervous. You'll do just fine. Jackie linked her arm into my other side and, together, they walked me into the Ball. It was the most magnificent evening as I was whisked around the guests meeting and greeting in a whirlwind of silks, champagne and music. I was introduced as a high flying lawyer starting work on Monday. No one questioned me and I was welcomed with nothing but open friendliness. A few husbands looked at me with lust, and Jade chuckled as she caught a few of them staring. "You're quite the star love," she said as she handed me another glass of champagne. I'd had a few by now and was feeling fairly drunk. The evening was passing by in a blitz of glamour and glitz. The fabulous dress I wore seemed to stroke me with every move and Jade's closeness, with her wonderful smell, served to turn me on more than I thought possible. As we talked to a partner at our firm, I leaned over and whispered into Jade's ear. She grinned at me and asked to be excused from the group. She took my hand and led me to the one of the food tents that had been erected in the garden, our heels clicking off the crazy paving. The tent was now empty, the caterers having taken what they needed from it. There were several boxes piled high and Jade sat on one as I embraced her, my hands wrapping round the silk dress she wore. We kissed passionately and she lifted her skirts to pull down her knickers and free her pulsing cock from its pouch. It sprang up, proudly erect and I quickly bent down and kissed it gently, licking the head and running my hands down its shaft with my satin covered hands.

Jade groaned with pleasure and giggled as a couple walked past the tent, their outline silhouetted against the canvas. It quickly turned to an urgent plea as the couple turned towards the entrance to the tent. We shuffled around the boxes just as the zip was pulled up and the couple entered, talking quietly and fumbling with each other in the dark. Jade gave a look of horror and started pulling up her knickers to hide her cock. I gently pushed her hands away and got to my knees, putting her whole cock in my mouth. The couple would not see us if they stayed where they were, but I didn't care. I suckled greedily at the thick shaft and tickled her balls with my spare silken encased hand. I felt the tremors pouring through Jade's body as she gripped the boxes tightly.

The couple on the other side of the boxes laughed as I heard the sound of a belt being unbuckled and imagined a similar scene to the one we were doing as a male voice urged his partner on. I looked up to see that Jade had her hand in her mouth to stop herself groaning with pleasure and her eyes were shut tight in ecstasy. I squeezed her balls and she started cuming in my mouth at the same time as the guy started cuming.

He groaned in pleasure and I grinned as I swallowed every drop of cum that squirted down my throat. I was lost in a world of my own pleasure, my own joy coming from satisfying Jade so much. My cock was stretching against its pouch, dying to burst free. Once Jade was finished and gave a satisfied sigh, her legs trembling with the efforts of standing and climaxing, I noticed that the couple had gone. Whilst he'd had a quick orgasm and they'd shortly left, Jade had been filling me with her sex and I realised how much better sex was now. There was no quick orgasm any more, but the kind that went on forever, dragging you down into waves of pleasure until it beat you into submission. Jade gave me a deep kiss on the lips and wiped a drop of cum that had managed to escape. "Missed some," she said huskily and, with a sly grin, shoved some boxes aside and bent over so that her exposed arse was facing me. I lifted my skirts, careful not to crease them, and pulled down my lacy knickers revealing my throbbing penis. Jade used the cum she'd wiped off my chin to lube her arse and, with one gloved hand, guided my cock deep into her. She pushed back as hard as she could as I began to thrust deeply.

It wasn't easy in my heels, and I grabbed her arse as I pounded inside her. Jade quickly pulled away and turned on her back so that she could see me as I entered her. Once I was inside again, she sat up and kissed me as I started to cum deep inside her, my arms trembling as I carried her weight and kissed her passionately back. Unable to control myself as I came, I fell backwards, Jade falling with me as I landed on the boxes with a crash. Jade squealed with laughter as I continued to cum inside her as I lay on my back, purring as my orgasm came to a shuddering end. I lay on my back moaning with joy as Jade eased herself off and straightened herself out. She pulled me up and helped me wipe myself off and tuck my sore cock back into my lacy knickers. She flashed me her beautiful smile. "Come on hun, someone may have heard that and it'll take some explaining!" We quickly left the tent and hurried back to the party where we danced for the next few hours with everyone and anyone who asked. Jade would wink playfully as she twirled with some hunk and I did the same. As the evening drew to a close, Jackie sashayed up elegantly and took us both in her arms. "Time to go ladies!" she cried and led us to the horse and carriage that awaited. The coachman couldn't believe his luck as Jade got on the coach as well. The three of us made quite a party. Jackie smiled at me on the way home. "You made a great impression hun, everyone thought you were fantastic and can't wait to start working with you. Though next time there's a charity gala, stay away from the catering tents yes?" Both Jade and I blushed in embarrassment and Jackie chuckled. "Don't worry, no one saw anything, except for old mother hen here!" We eventually arrived home and I was struggling to stay awake. I'd drunk a lot and was feeling sleepy and light headed. Jackie kissed us both good night and Jade and I helped each other out of our gowns. She tenderly untied my corset and massaged my sore feet as I did the same to hers. I'd lent her another one of my negligees and she looked ravishing. Within minutes though, we'd curled up in each other's arms and fallen sound asleep. Monday arrived far too quickly. I woke to find that Jade had laid my clothes out for me. I showered quickly, rubbing the perfumed soap into my skin and tried not to worry about work. As I stepped into my corset and tightened it up, I felt anxious that I would be recognised, or at least read as a man.

I pulled the stockings over my smooth legs and clipped them to the suspenders, before pulling up my knickers and tucking my cock away. Jade had chosen a business suit for my first day and I put on the silk blouse before tucking it into a pencil tight, knee length skirt. I put on some court shoes with a five inch stiletto and, after doing my make-up, looked at myself in the mirror.

I'll pass, I thought to myself. I have to. I want to live like this for the rest of my life, so I better make it work. I slipped into the skirt's matching blazer and made my way downstairs to greet the others and start my first day at work as Louise.

Tragedy waited for me that day. Much like those Greek Gods I had studied at university. There would be death. There would be great sadness and pain. I would need to draw on every ounce of my new found fortitude to survive with my soul intact. My name, Louise, and its meaning would become most apt. I knew none of this. Over the course of the week, I'd found myself in the darkness and, in doing so, had discovered my soul mate. Someone I loved with every fibre of my being. I'd found a mother too.

As I walked down the steps, I chewed my lip in worry, but my heart also soared. Despite my worries about work, I was happy. How could I not be? I had no idea of what lay ahead. I knew only one thing. The truest, most pure thing.

I was Louise.