One Week In October

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At precisely one minute to 12:00pm my diary once again beeped at me warning me of my appointment for a dressing down with Sadler, I jumped up and immediately headed for his office. Knocking on the door, unusually there was no reply from his Nazi secretary Ms White, a typical fifty five year old maiden aunt, who guarded the inner sanctum of Sadler's lair as ferociously as Orth. Fearing the worst should I be tardy, I opened the door and stepped in, no Ms White. I checked the light above Sadler's door which glowed red indicating he was "in conference". I checked the main office and still no sight of Ms White, I walked over to Sadler's office door and raised my knuckles and was about to knock when I noticed the door slightly ajar, I hesitated and listened. I could hear two muffled voices then 'THWACK' – I jumped back from the door in surprise, I couldn't quite get a handle on the nature of the noise but for sure knew it was out of place in Sadler's office. Moments later a second 'THWACK' then a third. Slowly I crept back to the door and peered into the tiny gap. Sadler was lying over the side of his desk with his trousers at his ankles and his head turned away from the door. Ms White, wearing only black fishnet stockings, a tiny thong and high heels, stood at his side with her back to me. In her right hand she wielded a mean looking broad leather strap decorated with metal stars, in her left hand she had Sadler's dick. Confident that I would not be spotted I gently pushed the door further open and took in the view in its entirety.

"We've been bad boy today – Haven't we Pinky!" said Mistress White

As she pumped furiously at his full erection Ms White landed another resounding 'THWACK' on Sadler's bright red rump.

"Yes Miss – very bad" whimpered Sadler

Initially I could barely contain my laughter at the comical sight I was beholding, not only did Sadler look ridiculous with his flabby old ass in the air but a stocking clad Ms White beating the shit out of him and him loving it. Gradually the humour dissipated and I was mesmerised by the pleasure Sadler was obviously feeling, after another five or six gut wrenching thwacks he spilled his seed over the desk and floor at his feet. I stepped back from the door and quickly made my way back to my desk. Prior to witnessing this incident I had always considered "that-kind-of-thing" somewhat perverted and failed miserably to see where the pleasure was to be had in inflicting or receiving pain, now I wondered.

Ten minutes later when everyone had left for the canteen Sadler approached my desk

"Ms Holden we had an appointment I believe"

"Yes Mr Sadler " I replied " I did come to your office at precisely 12:00pm but you were ...... er ... busy" I smiled

"I see ... yes ...well. I ..I was simply going to remind you of your duty to the firm to be punctual . Don't let it happen again." He stuttered and disappeared back to his lair.

Boy what a morning, I reflected as I made my way to the restroom, just how much excitement can a girl take. The office was deserted by now and even the local supplier had no trade, as I passed the photocopier a devilish thought jumped into my head, uncharacteristically I acted upon it without further ado. I opened the lid of the copier, jumped up onto the glass plate and pressed the "COPY" button twice. Moments later two perfect replicas of my ass and pussy shot out of the side of the machine. Retrieving them from the tray I set off down the corridor for the ladies , as I sat on the loo I stared at the copy in my hand, I had never really seen myself before and was fascinated at how ugly my pussy looked. My minds eye had given me a perfectly symmetrical tidy attractive little pussy rather than this lop sided gaping slab of uncooked meat. Heading back to my desk I lifted my raincoat from the peg and threw it over my shoulders and headed out through reception in search of a bite to eat.

O'Henry's was the closest pub to the office which served bar lunches, one of those hideous Irish theme pubs where all the staff are Australian. Sitting at the table in the bay window I perused the menu knowing full well I would order the Boxty once again, this supposedly traditional Irish stew was just about the only edible item available. A young girl who looked about twelve approached the table

"Can I take your order Madame?"

Jesus I was getting old. Moments later she returned with my gin and tonic and assured me my meal would follow shortly. Looking around I noticed three of my male colleagues enjoying a liquid lunch at the end of the bar, one of them caught my gaze and nudged the other two, I returned their wave of acknowledgement. Judging by the extent of the grin each of them was wearing I guessed they had been speaking to Daniel, which reminded me I really ought to do something about my lack of underwear. Hurriedly finishing my meal and downing the last of my gin, I handed my credit card over at the bar then set off back to the office. It was now 1:30pm and I had only thirty minutes before my client arrived. Back in the office I started to prepare the boardroom. By the time I had setup the projector and organised the copies of the documentation around the table it was almost time. Sadler always attended key account presentations and as anticipated he breezed into the board room at exactly 2:00pm. Moments later Sharon entered followed by the three representatives of J&K Darwin Ltd one of our biggest clients. Sharon introduced them to Sadler as Mr Aitken, Ms Dawson and Ms Anderson, we all shook hands and I invited them all to take a seat. Aitken had to be in his mid fifties and smooth as they come, a St Tropez tan set off his head of well groomed silver hair, the creases in his dark pinstriped designer suit could easily have been used to slice the Sunday joint and the whole ensemble was garnished with an assortment of gold and diamond encrusted jewellery. The two bimbos on the other hand looked as if their combined ages may allow one of them to buy alcohol at the local off-licence and the garish outfits were blatantly purchased at the local flee market from some Indian trader who purchased his stock directly from his brothers sweat shop in Deli.

Over the previous two weeks I had prepared a story board for a multimedia advertising campaign to promote Darwin's executive car sales arm. The presentation went well and Mr Aitken noted that his request to include beautiful young women had been tastefully implemented. Sadler was pleased and gave me a satisfied smile. The contract was ours and shooting was to begin as soon as possible – if not before, Sadler assured them that logistics would be handled tomorrow and shootingwould begin on Wednesday. After the contracts were signed we were finishing up the coffee that Sharon had provided and Aitken asked that he be informed where the shoot was to take place as he wished to attend.

"Would love to see you in action!" he leered

With that he lent under the table and ran his hand up inside of my thigh, I am not sure who got the bigger surprise as the tips of his fingers made contact with my naked pussy. He immediately pulled back and started to rise from his seat, the two Ms's giggled which until now was their only contribution to the afternoon's proceedings. As we all shook hands once more I reassured Aitken he would have the time and location for the shoot by close of play tomorrow and Sharon lead the procession back to the main reception where his uniformed chauffeur awaited.. As Aitken was leaving the main door he called over his shoulder

"By the way honey – these two will be starring in the production – no problem I hope "

" But Mr Aitken I'm not sure that the production team will........" I started to protest

"There will beNO problem at all Mr Aitken – bye for now" Sadler glowered at me.

"Ms Holden the board room please!"

Back in the board room Sadler invited me to sit in a chair he had pulled out from the table and sat facing me, knees almost touching.

"Firstly Ms Holden I would like to congratulate you on your success today, you had obviously worked very hard to win Mr Aitkens new contract." He started

"However I am not entirely sure I approve of some of the methods you used to win him over " he continued.

"What on earth do you mean Mr Sadler – I felt I had dealt with the whole presentation very professionally "

"Undoubtedly Ms Holden undoubtedly "

"Then what did you disapprove of?" I asked

"Well Ms Holden I could not help noticing that when Mr Aitken did this "

At which point he leaned forward and emulated Aitkens earlier antics. Much to my horror I did not react, in fact quite the opposite, I encouraged it by wriggling almost imperceptibly as his fingers touched my gaping pussy. Checkmate I thought! I pushed my chair back and stood up

"We've been bad boy today – Haven't we Pinky!"

His eyes widened as his lower jaw bounced off the floor

"I wouldn't want to have to punish you for being naughty – now would I Pinky"

With that I turned and walked back to my seat without looking back – I couldnt contain myself by the time I reached my desk and made some half hearted attempt to pretend to be laughing with Emma. This will go one of two ways I thought to myself – either I will have a P45 within the hour or my own office with "Senior Designer " on the door awaits me.

It was now 4:00pm and in the hour that was to follow every male member of the staff made some excuse or other to speak to Daniel and invariably it would involve crouching at the side of his desk. For a select few I did open my legs and pretend not to be aware of the eyes fixed on my pussy but in the main they remained tightly closed. AT 4:55pm my computer notified me of yet another incoming email, I swithered as to whether or not to even look at the damn thing but eventually gave succumbed.

"Dear Ms Holden,

In accordance with company policy, on the signing of a major contract, the account executive responsible for securing the business will dine out at a restaurant of their choice at the company's expense. Given my own close association with this particular contract, both myself and Ms White will accompany you.

Please see Ms White prior to leaving this evening to finalise arrangements.

Once again may I offer my congratulations.

Best Regards

Benjamin Sadler"

No P45 then I thought to myself smiling, you dirty old rascal Sadler. As I reached Ms Whites office she was busying herself preparing to leave for the evening, she lifted her head from the last of the filing and peered over her winged spectacles.

"Mr Sadler and I are expecting you at ****** on ****** street at 7:00pm this evening and I don't think a refusal would go down very well young lady"

"But that doesn't leave enough time to go home and change and......"

"Mr Sadler specifically asked for you to come as you are" she interrupted

"Exactly as you are " she reiterated lifting her spectacles from her face.

"Good for oldPinky " I quipped, turned on one heel and strutted out.

What the hell was I going to do for the next two hours. On the way back to my desk Emma and Daniel were huddled whispering to one another as usual when Emma suddenly broke away and lunge over towards me

"Danny and I are going down O'Henry's for a drink before we gone home " she announced

"Fancy a quickie!"

"I may even have a drink" I retorted

My wit left Daniel giggling and Emma puzzled. Given I had no better ideas as to how to pass the next two hours I reckoned it would be entertaining if nothing else.

Part X Emma needs attention (MFF)

Entering O'Henry's we found the bay window table vacant and sat down, the child labourer from lunchtime quickly appeared and took our order. The three stooges were at the end of the bar again grinning and waving, it suddenly occurred to me that it was very likely that they had put Emma up to the invite, I smiled back and waved.

"So – are you two fucking yet"

For an eternity both of them stared at me, I stared back, as surprised by my question as they were, had I not heard it with my own ears I would never have believed it came from me, these were two junior staff members for christs sake. I broke the silence

"And if not then why not" I said to no one in particular.

Still no reply

"Emma you really should do something for poor Daniel tonight, after all he has spent most of the day with a raging hardon"

"You are still horny Daniel aren't you after spending all day gawping at my naked pussy!"

At that, I slipped my hand under the table and let it rest in his lap, of course hewasexcited and I grasped his erection through his trousers and gave a little squeeze. I sat back in my chair

"Yep – Still hard as rock."

"I have to say that with all the attention you two were paying to my little old pussy it did end up rather damp"

By this time both of them were scarlet and their eyes bounced from one another then to me then back at each other.

"Oh! Bye the way I have a little present for you both "

I reached into the inside pocket of my raincoat a pulled out the two photocopies I had made earlier.

"Just in case you hadn't seen enough " I said as I handed one to each of them.

As they unfolded the sheets of paper their eyes widened as they realised what they were looking at

"Holy Shit!" exclaimed Daniel

"I'll take that as a compliment Daniel – What about you Emma " I questioned

"I ..em ..err Yeah Nice!!"

" Nice in a pretty wayor Nice in a sexy wayor Nice in a " Id love to get my teeth in that" way " I teased

"Eh... emm ...yeah – all three"

For some unknown reason that particular answer coming from Emma made us all laugh and the atmosphere relaxed into a warm and friendly conspiratorial camaraderie. The next fifteen minutes or so was taken up with discussions about Emma's current boyfriend Chas and Daniel's current girlfriend Michelle, turns out Emma has been humping like a bunny for years whereas Daniel had only managed it once with his previous girlfriend about eight months ago. Much to Daniels surprise and delight I cajoled Emma into admitting that she would love to be fucked by Daniel and that it was something she had been considering for a while. Daniel on the other hand was whining on about relationships, trust and fidelity.

"She doesn't want to marry you Daniel – she just wants fucked" I said as I leaned over and grasped his erection again.

"You telling me you don't want to get off right now?" I mocked.

"Well yeah ... but"

"No buts – that's it settled then - leave this to me"

Daniel slumped slightly in his chair as if resigning himself to the inevitable; Emma smiled broadly and let out a little girlish giggle. I knew neither of them had a place of their own and the flat was too far away to take them there and still be back in time for dinner, I considered the options. Outside darkness had crept into the city and the autumnal winds were beginning to gather pace, even at the height of desperation it would be a little too uncomfortable to bare ones ass out there. Rising from my seat I excused myself and headed for the ladies, I wasn't quite sure what to expect as I opened the swing door marked"leithreas na mban" White ceramic tiles, floor to ceiling, was a good start, two brushed aluminium sinks set into a marble effect unit and an illuminated wall mirror directly above and two fully enclosed toilet stalls had been set against the back wall, utilitarian but perfectly clean, this will do. Returning to the table I was stopped by Groucho, Harpo and Zeppo, I had been careful during the course of the afternoon not to allow any of these sleaze balls a peep show although all three had tried.

"Daniel tells us you are going commando today – is that true? " Groucho leered

Without considering an answer I grabbed Harpo's hand and thrust it palm up under my skirt and cupped my pussy, I then used two fingers to insert his index finger right inside me, pulling his hand out I thrust it in Grouch's face

"Ask him " I replied

My stomach churned and my legs shook as I turned and walked back to my table. What the hell was I turning into – I couldn't possibly have just done what I think I did – could I?. Approaching the table I noticed that Emma had taken my place next to Daniel and was whispering in his ear, I intentionally sat between them and broke up the party.

"You two do exactly as I tell you" I started "Daniel go up and speak to the Neanderthals at the bar and tell them Emma and I have gone home, after about five minutes make your excuses and tell them you are going to the loo, then home."

"Emma get your coat, you are coming with me."

Emma and I left the lounge through the main door and entered the public bar next door which I knew shared the same facilities in the adjoining corridor, we immediately headed for the ladies room. Once inside I was relived to see we were alone, I removed Emma's overcoat and hung it on the coat rack and herded her into the first cubicle. Emma seemed to be being swept along in the excitement which I imagine accounted for the constant giggling; I closed the cubicle door behind us and looked at Emma. Her skin tight hipster denims looked as if they had been spray painted on and her white satin cropped top left her pierced belly button exposed, with no bra her nipples were already clearly visible and already stiffening.

"OK get the jeans off!"

She popped the top button and the zipper found its own way down, after a few moments wriggling she managed to peel them over her ass and down to her knees, not surprisingly she was "commando" too, given how tight the jeans were you could probably have read the label on any panties she had worn. On her feet she was wearing knee length, laced up, black suede boots with a three inch heel, clearly the jeans were not going to go over the top of these so I forced them as far down to her feet as possible. Satisfied with my efforts I took a step back and looked at her, I could see the attraction for Daniel she was a good looking girl. Her 34C breasts were ample and pert, her waist and hips were pleasingly curvaceous and her tight little ass polished off the whole picture admirably. I took a step forward and cupped her plump little clean shaven pussy in the palm of my hand, I curled my index finger and it slid easily inside her

"Daniel will love This " I smiled

Emma said nothing but to my surprise lifted her hand under my skirt and copied my actions. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"And This!" she replied

This time we both giggled. As I left the cubicle I told her to sit down and wait for me returning. The door to the gents was on the opposite side of the corridor about twenty yards closer to the bar area but as yet there was no sign of Daniel, however he needed to pass the ladies to get to the Gents so I left the door slightly ajar watching for him passing. As Groucho and one of the others passed I could hear I was still the topic of conversation

"............a good fuck up the ass ............. Bitch!" whined Groucho

Moments later Daniel appeared, he was startled when I threw open the door and hauled him into the ladies. I kissed him on the cheek, took his hand and led him into the cubicle where Emma sat naked from the waist down. Poor Daniel struggled to maintain his composure and looked decidedly unsure.

"Right Daniel this has to be a quickie so let's see what you've got to offer this young lady" I teased

His protestations were quickly quelled as I leant forward and popped his top button and resembling a down trodden puppy he reluctantly obeyed my instructions to lower his trousers. Reservations or not, with his trousers at his knees it was impossible for him to hide the fact that he still had a raging hardon.

123456...9