One Week In October

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course she needs the accessories"

Seeing the puzzled look on my face she sprang up from the horse

"Come on I'll show you " as she started to undress me.

Once naked she led me over to the horse and bade me to lay down as she had., moving behind me she spread my legs and attached the ankle restraints at each side, moving to my head she then attached the wrist restraints and adjusted the chains to ensure I was well and truly secure with little or no movement possible.

"Now" said Angela "The piece d'resistance" as she walked over to a rack on the wall and pulled down a sinister looking leather hood.

"Sensory depravation is what our Millie likes" she said smiling

"This little device ensures you can neither see nor hear" as she slipped the hood over my head and pulled up the zip that ran up the back. Initially I felt a little uneasy as my eyes desperately tried to adjust to the sudden darkness. As the smell of the leather filled my nostrils I realised I could still hear Angela and was about to comment when two pads at either side of my head began to expand and press hard against my ears, I realised that she was now inflating sections of the hood. Soon the silence was deafening, I could hear my heart rate begin to increase and the sound of my own blood rushing through my veins and echoing in my head. Verging on panic at this vulnerability and isolation, I sought contact with the outside,

"Angela I am not sure about this" I seemed to shout

A few seconds later I felt a zipper in the front of the mask open and Angela's tongue slithered into my mouth, I sucked and we kissed. Somewhat reassured I began to consider what I was feeling as Angela zipped me up , gradually I began to see the attraction for "Our Millie". There was definitely something erotic about my predicament. Relaxing into the situation my thoughts were interrupted by Angela's tongue in my ass, or at least I think it was Angela's tongue, I squirmed under her and involuntarily responded to her attentions. After only a few seconds she stopped as suddenly as she had started,

"Jesus Angela don't stop" I shouted as I wriggled and pushed my ass in the air as far as the restraints would allow desperately trying to find her tongue.

Her response was immediate, the zip in the mask was opened and a rubber ball forced into my mouth instantly removing my only means of communication. Panic once again rose in me as I awaited the next move. I remained absolutely still listening to the silence, every square inch of my body now seemed to be on high alert in anticipation of feedback from the outside world. As each minute passed without contact the expectation was building to almost unbearable levels. After what seemed like an eternity I lifted my head a strained to hear through the false silence inside the hood, my heightened awareness was telling me I was now alone in the room, I lay down once more and waited.

Suddenly as if someone had wired me to the mains and thrown the switch, every muscle in my body tightened against some unknown threat, in the few milliseconds before I could identify the source of the threat blind panic and terror gripped me. In an instant and in one stroke my pussy had been filled to capacity, someone or something was now fucking me fast and hard. The huge phallus banged against my cervix with every forward stroke and stretched my pussy so wide I was sure it would never return to normal. After thirty seconds of the sustained onslaught my pussy began to respond, within a further thirty seconds my orgasm hit like a freight train. Screaming into the rubber ball jammed into my mouth I thought my head would explode, oxygen was now at a premium as I tried to drag air in through my nose and my heart beat boomed in my ears. As quickly as it had begun the fucking stopped and my empty, dripping pussy was left gaping and twitching. Minutes passed as the aftershocks from my orgasm slowly subsided and the warm gooey post coital glow seeped through my body and I melted into the leather surface of the horse and fell asleep.

"Cant lie there all day hussy – you've got work to do"

I was awaked with a start which turned to panic on the realisation that I was unable to move, further disorientated by the darkness I began to struggle and tried to scream.

"Calm down!" Angela said as she removed the mask and the ball from my mouth.

" You've been sleeping for the past twenty minutes – you've got work to go to!"

Use of my eyes gave me sufficient information to allay my panic and I smiled at Angela.

"Our Millie's really got something here!"

"You certainly seemed to enjoy it "

Angela released me from the restraints and I quickly dressed, as we headed out to the car I grabbed Angelas arm and stopped her in the corridor

"What or who just fucked me" I beamed at Angela

"It was who – but not knowing it half the fun"

With that she turned and walked off leaving me standing contemplating the fact that someone had just fucked my brains out and I didn't know who.

1...456789