All Comments on 'One Wild Weekend'

by Cndrlla69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Love it but...

That was a hell of a lot to spring on someone. She was caught up in the moment, but once she starts thinking about it, the set-up was massive. The trust was betrayed completely. By her best friend. "For her own good". Just saying.

That said, it was erotic and well done. 5*

Val

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
One wild weekend, indeed!

I'd venture to guess Mary and Mandy were walking a little funny by the end of the weekend. But it was all worth it--later.

Cndrlla69, you've left us waiting to learn the rest of the story. This story demands another chapter--we really want to know.

Great story. Good luck in the Summer Lovin' contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uk medic 999

Oh my... I could almost feel me in there.. Amazing story and a great writer ... Xxx please do more xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I savored every word, every image and wished for more. So well done! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the best stories on Literotica!

sactofunseekersactofunseekerover 10 years ago
Loved your story

This was a well written story that got me hard and kept me hard. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOLY FUCK!!!!!

You, young lady, are one accomplished author - who apparently REALLY knows her subject - fucking in all possible ways - VERY WELL!! I want you to know that I cummed twice reading these three chapters, They probably represent the most thorough knowledge and appreciation of the sex arts of any author I have ever read. To write this well, you must have personal knowledge and experience of what your characters are experiencing. I would like to experience some of these activities with you - and please accept that as a sincere compliment and not as a cheap pickup line!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous