All Comments on 'Online Predator: Mark'

by ladyhawk100

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
strange what a mentally ill woman will do isnt it

risk marriage, disease, physical danger, exposure in public, just to be able to say to herself I had a strange cock today.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A very mixed up woman

Here we have a mixed up woman who wants a fling but if the husband ever finds out she loses everything maybe her boyfriend will lose his life they better think real hard.

what will the husband do to her or to the boyfriend.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Typical!

Typicl feminist clap-trap. Women have a "right" to cheat, etc. You should stick to your lesbian/erotic coupling schtick and leave the "Loving Wives" category to those dozen or so authors who can really write.

revengerrevengerabout 17 years ago
There are sluts that write also??

A tipical storie for a pathetic live for nothing woman.

The most important reason to live your life is to become a 3 holes body for whoever want to fuck, pee, shit and vomit into.

You have a very beautiful reason to exist on that planet...yuo are a human...only one of the last class...youre one of those we said they are NOTHING, ZERO, NADDA...so take my addvice and see a doctor, youre to sick to stay alive

revengerrevengerabout 17 years ago
There are sluts that write also??

A tipical storie for a pathetic live for nothing woman.

The most important reason to live your life is to become a 3 holes body for whoever want to fuck, pee, shit and vomit into.

You have a very beautiful reason to exist on that planet...yuo are a human...only one of the last class...youre one of those we said they are NOTHING, ZERO, NADDA...so take my addvice and see a doctor, youre to sick to stay alive

revengerrevengerabout 17 years ago
There are sluts that write also??

A tipical storie for a pathetic live for nothing woman.

The most important reason to live your life is to become a 3 holes body for whoever want to fuck, pee, shit and vomit into.

You have a very beautiful reason to exist on that planet...yuo are a human...only one of the last class...youre one of those we said they are NOTHING, ZERO, NADDA...so take my addvice and see a doctor, youre to sick to stay alive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Written On A 2nd Grade Level...

<p>...and that’s its best feature. Some "writers" (and I use the term loosely) never learn their little daydreams do not translate into viable stories. This "story" is pathetic, good only for exhibiting the fact that some women have fully developed narcissistic personalities along with an infantile sense of misplaced entitlement. This “story” demonstrates there are a small group of women out there who have no sense of integrity.</p>

<p>Ron123XYZ@foreveranonymous.naturally</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I agree

Have to agree with born again, risking it all for nothing.Stupid woman, has no idea what the meaning of love or her wedding vows mean. He catches her, he may kill 'em both, or worse, and yes, there is worse!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Meeting at the garage to feel comfortable???

“We agreed to meet at the local mall parking garage, just to talk. I know he wanted more but I needed to meet him and feel comfortable before I could fuck him.”

That’s where I felt that I had to stop reading. I felt the author could not have made the minimal effort here if she came with it. Never had I heard seen of read of first meeting in the single most dangerous place for a woman set for such location. Why not set the meeting straight at a dumpster site? Geeez…

*****************************

In fact, it’s even hard to believe that the author AS a woman could be so oblivious. Story writing or not – please be careful out there!

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW!!!

I'm afraid that I must agree with all comments before mine. PLEASE do everyone that reads on Lit., a HUGE favor, DON'T add anymore to this one and PLEASE don't ever write anything like this CRAP again. I have read some BAD stories in loving wifes but I think this one is about the worst one yet..

Paul

PoetSeeksMuse30PoetSeeksMuse30about 17 years ago
Wow

I can't believe how nasty/vindictive people are being about this story. Most of these people, I notice, haven't bothered to post any stories of their own, so they decide to attack someone who has. This story, while not my cup of tea, reflects many womens' fantasies, and the fact that most (if not all) of the snide comments are from males show that they are all aware of their own inadequacy. This is a fine author with a fine turn-of-phrase. I wish her all the best, and I look forward to seeing more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I agree

with Poet. This may not be everyone's cup of tea but it is an erotic story. And I don't know why you are giving her a hard time. Men cheat and it is acceptable. So why not a woman? I have had many affairs with married ladies. They are the best kind. No commitments. Just fun, wild sex. There is always a chance of getting caught. And that adds to the excitement. Lay off LadyHawk. If you don't like it, don't read it. No need to be crude and rude.

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Personally, I loved it

Hey folks, it's a S-T-O-R-Y; fiction (or a fantasy) written to appeal to the readers. If you don't (or didn't) like the story don't read it. Or better yet, demand your money back.

The story appealed to me, I liked it, a lot. I could drift off into a dream world and wish I was Mark enjoying the sexual encounter with a hot, horny woman who holds nothing back. I want more!

Meet me in the mall in Florida!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Badly done

Not very well written, I'm afraid. I had to laugh out loud at this claim, "<I>On the contrary, we have a great marriage.</I>" Yeah, their marriage was so good it needed some adultery thrown in to make it better. Please.

<P>

And, sheesh, you only needed 46DD tits to make your story erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Men cheating OK????????

I would take the "critics" to task, not everyone thinks cheating by men is OK, it is just as wrong as when the woman cheats.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Ugh!

Since this is just a story...just a fantasy perhaps. Why not write that she suggested it to her husband and has his okay? After all, she had a good loving marraiage...right?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
He was forty-eight

That is too old so I rated it 1*

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
very well written

nicely done, erotic and sexy. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I guess you didn't have

Enough moral fiber to stay in the LW catagory (That is a good thing) or is it that her husband found out and she is no longer married (That is a gfood thing as well)

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Basically, an uneven story without substance or an ending; e.g. boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous